1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Wolffdp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 1 year ago

I just heard Chance Tess of Pinball Wizard passed away October 26th 2022. I was his neighbor at the York White Rose Game Room Show last couple of years. Chance did the board repairs and sales. He had a large display at the show and always willing to help others. He will be missed.

#2 1 year ago

The obituary said 65 years old. Sad to hear. His setup at the shows was impressive. Condolences to his family and friends.

#3 1 year ago

Sad news, saw him at shows for so many years

#4 1 year ago

Holy smokes!! Wasn't he just at Expo? This is a huge loss to the pinball community, Chance always had good stuff. Sorry to the family for there loss, he was a great guy!!

John

#5 1 year ago

Met Chance many many moons ago when I bought an IJ from him. Drove to his shop in Detroit to pick it up. It was fairly early in my collecting days and he was very willing to answer questions and help out.

Great guy. Prayers for his family. He will be missed.
Jaz

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Holy smokes!! Wasn't he just at Expo? This is a huge loss to the pinball community, Chance always had good stuff. Sorry to the family for there loss, he was a great guy!!
John

I guess it was 48 hours after Expo.

#7 1 year ago

Sad news, A great asset to the Pinball community. Rest in Peace....

#8 1 year ago

Bought many, many parts from him over the years at Pinfest. He and his impressive booth will be missed

3 weeks later
#9 1 year ago

Chance was a great guy who was always willing to help. He's the person who convinced me to expand Wolffpac Tech displays into a business. I will truly miss him.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-chance-tess-of-pinball-wizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.