(Topic ID: 307702)

RIP Bob Saget

By chooch

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200530_152907 (resized).jpg
    download (65) (resized).jpg
    5d66ff8c924570d8ae11ecf5e9549717 (resized).jpg
    Bob Saget & Todd (resized).PNG
    BobSagetYearbook (resized).png
    1D5D102D-ED4B-468B-9BEE-F992842D3454 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 2 years ago

Been watching some deep-dive interviews and home recordings of live performances featuring Bob.
    I will be honest, I have heard some dark mess in my life. Much of it passed off as humour.
    Damn. This Guy was a nasty, foul piece of excrement of the highest order.
    The filthiest crap I have ever heard in my life and it wasn't funny.
    Won't even get into the subject matter but imagine the most perverted mess you have ever encountered.
    To think me and my Daughter used to love his AFHV.
    He has some answering to do and sadly. he will.

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

He’s dead. He’s got nothing left to answer for.
    And yeah, I remember being kind of shocked hearing some of his more as you call it “vulgar” humor after having years of a character formed in my head about him from full house and the funny video show. But that’s just it, it was a character. He’s a comedian, and the vulgarity was on purpose to shock people who knew him as Danny Tanner.
    From everything I’ve heard people say about him (including the very Christian Candace Cameron Bure) he was a pretty good dude. Bottom line, you probably shouldn’t judge the character of a lawyer by who he defends, an actor by who he portrays, or comedian by vulgarity of his act.

You can tell the Vine or tree by the fruit it provides. This evil that is called "Comedy" was poison. Joking about pedophilia and every other bottom of the rung filth, I really couldn't believe it.
    And yes, there is a God, and a hereafter, and Bob Sagit will indeed answer for his perversions.
    My opinion, of course.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-bob-saget?tu=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.