6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RCA1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 6 years ago

Just felt the need to post this somewhere (2 days late unfortunately)...I grew up on 'Schoolhouse Rock' and we have lost a giant. Since these Saturday morning staples were a part of all of our lives in the height of pinball - go youtube 'Conjunction Junction' or 'I'm Just a Bill' and take a minute to remember.

Bob was the songwriter of MANY of the 'Schoolhouse Rock' tunes.

-scott

#2 6 years ago

He was up there in age.....great songwriter and musician . His compositions for Schoolhouse rock was a hell of a run.

Figure 8, My Hero Zero, Shot Heard Around the World, Unpack your Adjectives, and many more. Great work. I still listen to the tunes.

#3 6 years ago

R.I.P. I loved those cartoons.

#4 6 years ago

Lolly's Lolly's Lolly's, get your adverbs here.
Those were great.
Some awful 70's things were pretty good.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-bob-dorough and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.