(Topic ID: 237122)

Legends of Valhalla (LOV) - Riot Pinball's New WIP...

By T-800

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 391 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Twister
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.12.33 PM (resized).png
LOV_Are_Skills_Sharpened_Brochure_BACK_10_22_2021_RGB_01 (resized).jpeg
LOV_Ad_FRONT_CoinOp-Brochure_RGB_10_22_2021 (resized).jpeg
API_LOV_Cabinet_DSC_4895_10_22_2021-scaled (resized).jpeg
Friday Oct23-2021 (resized).jpeg
20200902_191912 (resized).jpg
20200902_191925 (resized).jpg
20200902_192305 (resized).jpg
20200902_222812 (resized).jpg
20200827_211713 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20190908_165404 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
B2E7B9D3-0ABD-4316-AED8-B546773B0BA8.jpeg
20200819_121101 (resized).jpg
20200817_221009 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 391 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Just thought I’d jump in and say, love the play field, love the theme (see user name); and would love to hear some news on a manufacturer picking this game up... if not, how about a kit (play field/boards/ software/instructions). I’d have fun putting it together.

You wanna put together 100 of them? If so, maybe you can come up with a deal to make them happen. I am not expecting you to start an assembly factory, but they’ll find the right company to build it. I see zero interest by Riot to release a kit.

#352 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You wanna put together 100 of them? If so, maybe you can come up with a deal to make them happen. I am not expecting you to start an assembly factory, but they’ll find the right company to build it. I see zero interest by Riot to release a kit.

No problem, I could easily build 100!! Supply me with a ready to use play field and boards and parts and cabinet. No problem, 52 weeks.

#353 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

No problem, I could easily build 100!! Supply me with a ready to use play field and boards and parts and cabinet. No problem, 52 weeks.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and confidence. I can tell you with 100% certainty that we will not offer a kit for this. The logistics of that are mind boggling as well as the inherent liability and tremendous downstream customer support that will be required. It would be great in a perfect world, unfortunately that's not the world we live in.

I can also tell you from someone who has hand built 13 pinball machines from the ground up, making 100 of my games in 52 weeks all on your own would probably be a Guinness record! But again, thank you for your support and enthusiasm on this project. Hopefully one day we can find a way to produce these in more volume.

#354 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Where are you located? Maybe we can work together on this! I've got a 4K sq ft work shop that needs a start up business in it

1 month later
#355 3 years ago

Hi, I have made a video to show this nice pinball machine to french enthousiast.

1 month later
#356 3 years ago

Any progression on this project? Seemed like it was cruising for a bit there, hope that's not died out.

#357 3 years ago

oh rest assured we are still actively working on it!

Quoted from Yokimato:

Any progression on this project? Seemed like it was cruising for a bit there, hope that's not died out.

1 week later
#358 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

oh rest assured we are still actively working on it!

Thanks for the code update Frank!! Looking forward to getting it installed and playing a bit more.

3 weeks later
#359 3 years ago

Listening to 'The Super Awesome Pinball Show' -- LOV going to be produced by American Pinball?

#360 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Listening to 'The Super Awesome Pinball Show' -- LOV going to be produced by American Pinball?

If this is true sign me up!

#361 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I'm IN!

#362 3 years ago

I would be in on this.

#363 3 years ago

Wow!
Please marry me!!

#364 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

LOV going to be produced by American Pinball?

rumor or fact?

#365 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

rumor or fact?

Just what I heard on that podcast -- here's to hope!

2 months later
#366 3 years ago

wow, I am discovering this now and it is amazing!!

#367 3 years ago

Yeah, I agree, I played Hot Wheels,GnR, led zep,rick morty for the first time all at the same place. I kept coming back to play Legend of Valhalla.

1 month later
#368 2 years ago

Wow, kudos to the entire team behind this pin. From the theme and rules to the tremendous layout, I sincerely hope this makes it to market. So incredible to see the journey unfold in this thread and I hope we haven't reached the end of it yet.

#369 2 years ago

Is this going to get made?

#370 2 years ago

Very cool. Valkyries, Valhalla, Odin, Thor's hammer... it's like a total 21st century reboot of my '81 Stern 'Lightning'. Not many titles around with this theme, I gotta say.

#371 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Is this going to get made?

Rumors are circulating and I've got my money ready if they do.

1 month later
#372 2 years ago

Buuuuump for news pls

3 months later
#373 2 years ago

Pinball Expo reveal from AP?

1 week later
#375 2 years ago

And Tilt Pinball in MPLS it seems.

#376 2 years ago

American Pinball Announces LEGENDS OF VALHALLA PINBALL!

DEEP DIVE: In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and More!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/american-pinball-announces-legends-of-valhalla-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

API_LOV_Cabinet_DSC_4895_10_22_2021-scaled (resized).jpegAPI_LOV_Cabinet_DSC_4895_10_22_2021-scaled (resized).jpegLOV_Ad_FRONT_CoinOp-Brochure_RGB_10_22_2021 (resized).jpegLOV_Ad_FRONT_CoinOp-Brochure_RGB_10_22_2021 (resized).jpegLOV_Are_Skills_Sharpened_Brochure_BACK_10_22_2021_RGB_01 (resized).jpegLOV_Are_Skills_Sharpened_Brochure_BACK_10_22_2021_RGB_01 (resized).jpegScreen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.12.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.12.33 PM (resized).png
#377 2 years ago

Good Morning Pinside

It's time to sharpen your skills.

Code Name: RAMPAGE is Release to the world. Enjoy and check your mailbox for something special from The PinGame Journal.

See you at EXPO!!!

Cheers
David Fix

Friday Oct23-2021 (resized).jpegFriday Oct23-2021 (resized).jpeg
#378 2 years ago

It’s Happening!

#379 2 years ago

Sorry for the last few months of silence; apparently something big was happening...

The rumors are true and it’s all because of American Pinball! It has been such a fun and amazing journey. I can’t thank American Pinball enough for taking on this original theme and doing such an amazing job of working with me and the team to bring it beyond what we all expect from such a great pinball company.

I’d like to thank everyone who was involved to make this happen as well as a few key individuals who have been instrumental in this process: Frank Gigliotti, Zofia Ryan, Mitesh Pithva, Matt Kern, Chuck Michael, Jeff Teolis, Jack Haeger, Michael Grant, Fay Kiaurakis, Josh Kugler, David Fix, Brad Baker, Greg Butcher, Charlie Emery, Tim Lutes, Joe Newhart, Adam Gacek, Joe Balcer and Cassandra Gullicks.

We couldn’t have done this with out you. Thanks again for making my dream come true.

#380 2 years ago

I’m very excited about this game. It looks awesome!

#381 2 years ago

Congrats to Riot and AP for getting this great game to the masses!

#382 2 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Sorry for the last few months of silence; apparently something big was happening...
The rumors are true and it’s all because of American Pinball! It has been such a fun and amazing journey. I can’t thank American Pinball enough for taking on this original theme and doing such an amazing job of working with me and the team to bring it beyond what we all expect from such a great pinball company.
I’d like to thank everyone who was involved to make this happen as well as a few key individuals who have been instrumental in this process: Frank Gigliotti, Zofia Ryan, Mitesh Pithva, Matt Kern, Chuck Michael, Jeff Teolis, Jack Haeger, Michael Grant, Fay Kiaurakis, Josh Kugler, David Fix, Brad Baker, Greg Butcher, Charlie Emery, Tim Lutes, Joe Newhart, Adam Gacek, Joe Balcer and Cassandra Gullicks.
We couldn’t have done this with out you. Thanks again for making my dream come true.

Wow, this is amazing news! Congrats! I can't wait to play the game at Expo!

#383 2 years ago

Congrats ! Very excited about this !

#384 2 years ago

Ordered! This game looks awesome! Ya, I know, haven’t even played it. Of the 10 pins we have or do own, We have never played one before we bought it. Just know what we like I guess. Original pin from Riot and AP makes rock solid games.

#385 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

And Tilt Pinball in MPLS it seems.

Enterrium at Woodfield Mall has it and was know that American Pinball next game was going to be there.

#387 2 years ago

One thing I see in AP vs Riot version. The ship has a mini mast in Riot’s vs not in AP’s. If it doesn’t come with one, maybe a modder can make one. Looks a little blank without it. But the hand painted shields are very cool! This is not a complaint, just a wish

2 weeks later
#388 2 years ago

I like this game, I hope it will be distributed in Europe too ...

#389 2 years ago

Hey, will be available at EU distributors for AP soon.

6 months later
#390 1 year ago

Had a chance to play the game this weekend (finally!).
What an awesome game! Congrats Scott! You did it!
The flow is impressive! Really liked the code.
Really an awesome game.

#391 1 year ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 391 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/riot-pinball-new-wip/page/8?hl=rockfordreplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.