(Topic ID: 237122)

Legends of Valhalla (LOV) - Riot Pinball's New WIP...

By T-800

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 391 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Twister
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.12.33 PM (resized).png
LOV_Are_Skills_Sharpened_Brochure_BACK_10_22_2021_RGB_01 (resized).jpeg
LOV_Ad_FRONT_CoinOp-Brochure_RGB_10_22_2021 (resized).jpeg
API_LOV_Cabinet_DSC_4895_10_22_2021-scaled (resized).jpeg
Friday Oct23-2021 (resized).jpeg
20200902_191912 (resized).jpg
20200902_191925 (resized).jpg
20200902_192305 (resized).jpg
20200902_222812 (resized).jpg
20200827_211713 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20190908_165404 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
B2E7B9D3-0ABD-4316-AED8-B546773B0BA8.jpeg
20200819_121101 (resized).jpg
20200817_221009 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 391 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.
#51 5 years ago

Wow thank you both for the nice comments.

#52 5 years ago

I'm enjoying watching the progress. Looks like a cool layout and it's definitely a very cool theme!

luvthatapex2 - I live in Plumsteadville, so not too far from North Wales! I'm happy to be a beta tester for you!!!! :^)

#53 5 years ago

What a great project and idea. Artwork and playfield layout seems great and well thought. I love the theme too. I wish LOV to succeed . Look forward for a video on gameplay and see the final artwork package. Congrats.

#54 5 years ago

We thought it might be fun to give some Code glimpses along the way. The first feature we will describe is Hurryups.

During regular gameplay (outside of the battles) we have 3 monster hurryups (among other hurryups) but I'll concentrate on the rules around these hurryups today.

Monster hurryups are started by hitting 3 standup targets during regular gameplay (left ramp standup, center ramp standup, under ship standup).
This starts one of 3 monster hurryups - JOTNAR, TROLLS or DWARVES. 30 seconds on the timer to make as many shots as possible
JOTNAR = RAMPS
TROLLS = LOOPS
DWARVES = SPINNER

During the hurryups the BERZERKER target pops up during certain times. Hitting this target extends the hurryup timer.

When all 3 monster hurryups have been played, one of the TASK inserts is lit and subsequent monster hurrups are RANDOMLY selected and
worth 2X, then 3X, then 4X, etc.

RAMPS, LOOPS and SPINNERS qualify other features of the game besides racking up points:
(COMBOS, VALKYRIES, THORS HAMMER, WAR ON LAND TASK)

So for instance, during JOTNAR, you could potentially score points, score combos, award a valkyrie (more on this later), award the war at sea task and extend the fun by hitting the Berzerker target when it rises.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

We thought it might be fun to give some Code glimpses along the way. The first feature we will describe is Hurryups.
During regular gameplay (outside of the battles) we have 3 monster hurryups (among other hurryups) but I'll concentrate on the rules around these hurryups today.
Monster hurryups are started by hitting 3 standup targets during regular gameplay (left ramp standup, center ramp standup, under ship standup).
This starts one of 3 monster hurryups - JOTNAR, TROLLS or DWARVES. 30 seconds on the timer to make as many shots as possible
JOTNAR = RAMPS
TROLLS = LOOPS
DWARVES = SPINNER
During the hurryups the BERZERKER target pops up during certain times. Hitting this target extends the hurryup timer.
When all 3 monster hurryups have been played, one of the TASK inserts is lit and subsequent monster hurrups are RANDOMLY selected and
worth 2X, then 3X, then 4X, etc.
RAMPS, LOOPS and SPINNERS qualify other features of the game besides racking up points:
(COMBOS, VALKYRIES, THORS HAMMER, WAR ON LAND TASK)
So for instance, during JOTNAR, you could potentially score points, score combos, award a valkyrie (more on this later), award the war at sea task and extend the fun by hitting the Berzerker target when it rises.

I like what you're describing... and to think this is just a "glimpse". Very excited to see how the project unfolds!!

#56 5 years ago

Looking great, are you going to have modes to sack various cities around Europe? Or are you strictly going the viking mythology route.

Fun fact- all weekday names except for Saturday are derived from the viking gods.

https://vikings.mrdonn.org/daysoftheweek.html

#57 5 years ago

Boy thats a good segway into the next code glimpse! Stay tuned.

Quoted from PinPatch:

Looking great, are you going to have modes to sack various cities around Europe? Or are you strictly going the viking mythology route.
Fun fact- all weekday names except for Saturday are derived from the viking gods.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I get what you're saying and remember those days well. But after meeting Scott and Frank in person during that murky time, I went ahead anyway and put a deposit down. When things didn't materialise for the WOOLY build to happen, Scott immediately refund my money, no hesitation, no excuses.
These guys are solid and if they did an old style pre-order today, I wouldn't hesitate to go with them.
Scott - Frank.
I'm incredibly pleased to see you guys resurrect yourselves. After a set-back, that's a true sign of being a champion. Please put me on any potential buyers list and I will follow with interest. - Kim

I’m a little bit of a poster child for boutique pins. Love the idea of getting something that’s not mass produced.

1) Captain Nemo didn’t want to deal with overseas orders customs etc.
2) Predator $250 deposit got refunded before everything imploded.
3) Jpop Retro Zombie game bought someone’s spot to get in but got out full refund before everything imploded.
4) Woolly was interest but didn’t get to ordering stage
5)TBL and Alien never got a good vibe was waiting for production to start before buying.
6) TNA finally got a boutique pin that delivers fun and quality product.

#59 5 years ago

Our next code feature we'd like to reveal is RAID!

RAID is a 3 ball multiball that starts during regular play when you have collected 35 vikings in your raiding party.
You collect vikings by completing the R-A-I-D letters in the inlane/outlanes and the count carries forward on subsequent balls.
An indicator onscreen is always displaying the number in your raiding party.

The objective is to pillage the villages of their treasure (points).
There are 11 villages in total and you can continue to the next village if you have pillaged all from that village
(completed all 10 shots.)

Without ruining all the discovery the villages are entitled real names that existed in viking times like
'Vinland','Faroer','Shetland',etc and each village has color coded shots.

Play continues until you have one ball remaining on the playfield, after which you return to regular gameplay.

Fear not because you can RAID another time if you collect 80 vikings in your raiding party!

Quoted from PinPatch:

#60 5 years ago

Our next code feature we'd like to reveal is RAID!
RAID is a 3 ball multiball that starts during regular play when you have collected 35 vikings in your raiding party.
You collect vikings by completing the R-A-I-D letters in the inlane/outlanes and the count carries forward on subsequent balls.
An indicator onscreen is always displaying the number in your raiding party.
The objective is to pillage the villages of their treasure (points).
There are 11 villages in total and you can continue to the next village if you have pillaged all from that village
(completed all 10 shots.)
Without ruining all the discovery the villages are entitled real names that existed in viking times like
'Vinland','Faroer','Shetland',etc and each village has color coded shots.
Play continues until you have one ball remaining on the playfield, after which you return to regular gameplay.
Fear not because you can RAID another time if you collect 80 vikings in your raiding party!

Frank, perhaps I missed it, but I see you mentioning the display here. Have you guys decided on a style and size of the display for the game at this point?

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Frank, perhaps I missed it, but I see you mentioning the display here. Have you guys decided on a style and size of the display for the game at this point?

We're using the 15.6" HD LCD display that pinball life offers on their website. We'll be showing off a sample screen image in the next couple of weeks once we get it more polished and refined.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

We're using the 15.6" HD LCD display that pinball life offers on their website. We'll be showing off a sample screen image in the next couple of weeks once we get it more polished and refined.

Very cool. Thanks for the quick reply.

#63 5 years ago

Fridays code feature reveal CONQUEST!

We spoke of four of the 8 tasks before (weapons, raiders, combos and war on land(all monster hurryups achieved)), Conquest is another task and perhaps the most difficult task required to reach the wizard mode VALHALLA. We think of Vikings as ruthless, tough, skilled, but history has shown us there were more qualities to the Viking than we may realize. In the game we have 8 qualities of a Viking that you need to achieve through gameplay. When all 8 Qualities are achieved, you'll be awarded a huge payout, light the CONQUEST task and be one step closer to VALHALLA. Qualities carry forward on subsequent balls like all TASKS.

Courage - loops
fidelity - right ramps
truth - left ramps
honor - center ramps
reliance - berzerker shots
discipline - spinners
perseverance - blood rage target
hospitality - ship target

CONQUEST ACHIEVED! 7 more tasks for VALHALLA!

#64 5 years ago

This looks great. I love the theme.

#65 5 years ago

Floating funeral pyre match sequence?

Find the USA wizard mode?

#66 5 years ago

Wow. This theme look and sound absolutely awesome.
Your rules sounds fantastic too. Artwork will be great.
Hope I can play it some day in germany.

#67 5 years ago

Hey, thats an interesting idea. I haven't coded the MATCH sequence yet, hmmmm

Quoted from PinPatch:

Floating funeral pyre match sequence?
Find the USA wizard mode?

#68 5 years ago

Burning ship does sound cool for the match sequence. I'd like to have a couple actually, like maybe one where someone's getting a blood eagle and as they get strung up in the air the dripping blood on the ground forms the match numbers... i think we had 3? match sequences for WOOLY...

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Burning ship does sound cool for the match sequence. I'd like to have a couple actually, like maybe one where someone's getting a blood eagle and as they get strung up in the air the dripping blood on the ground forms the match numbers... i think we had 3? match sequences for WOOLY...

Are you going to have a whitewood at tpf or mgc? If you need help with transport to tpf, I know Ltg is making the drive. Otherwise, if you can get it to spooky I can bring it to tpf, then to mgc and you can take it home from there. I would only charge 1 translite to go with my wooly one.

#70 5 years ago

WOOLY had a non-standard playfield width, didn't it - between standard and Superpin. Is one of the reasons you opted for standard size the compatibility in case somebody wanted to pick it up for manufacture?

#71 5 years ago

I had a lot of questions about this game and T-800 was nice enough to chat with me today about the game. If you want to hear what he had to say check it out here.

https://soundcloud.com/user-707700754/episode-84-legends-of-valhalla

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

If you need help with transport to tpf, I know Ltg is making the drive.

I can haul it there and back if you need Scott.

I leave Wednesday night after I close. If you want it to go with, get it to me before then.

LTG : )

#73 5 years ago

Thanks for all the offers guys! Right now the whitewood is mounted securely in the rotisserie and is awaiting the cabinet to be completed. First public play testing will likely be at Expo this year.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

WOOLY had a non-standard playfield width, didn't it - between standard and Superpin. Is one of the reasons you opted for standard size the compatibility in case somebody wanted to pick it up for manufacture?

WOOLY was actually designed and built on the same playfield size as the William's Superpin's of the early 90's, nothing "non-standard" so to speak. But yes, one of the bigger factors in why we chose a standard body design was to improve the manufacturing compatibility of the game in the event another manufacturer wanted to pick the game (or layout) up. It was also nice that everything we wanted to fit into the game shots wise seemed to fall into place with the standard playfield sizing.

#75 5 years ago

Both this and WOOLY look like they are going to be a lot of fun. Definitely keeping tabs on both!

#76 5 years ago

I was wondering if you could put in some flame LEDs into the Viking ship to simulate when it catches fire or is destroyed.

https://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm?1=1&CartID=0

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I had a lot of questions about this game and t-800 was nice enough to chat with me today about the game. If you want to hear what he had to say check it out here.
https://soundcloud.com/user-707700754/episode-84-legends-of-valhalla

looking forward to listening, thank you Riot Pinball and This Flippin Pinball

#78 5 years ago

In the game the Viking ship will be a vehicle for the raiders going to battle at sea so we won't be destroying the ship or catching it on fire. The Vikings need the ship to take them raiding and pillaging!

However, there will be several lighting effects on the entire playfield done with the rgb LEDs and fire is one of them.

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I was wondering if you could put in some flame LEDs into the Viking ship to simulate when it catches fire or is destroyed.
https://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm?1=1&CartID=0

#79 5 years ago

Today's code feature .... Tier II Legends

So you've made it your quest to collect a few more weapons for your arsenal. Time to battle four more Legends of Valhalla.
These 4 battles are single ball, time based challenges using color coded shots around the playfield.

Leanan Sidhe - beautiful muse that drove men crazy! Quickly shoot the center ramp for a countdown bonus, then 3 other shots will light for the challenge.

Jormungandr - dragon - here you'll drill the spinner until the dragon is stunned, then light the shooter lane, followed by a kill shot at the center top rollover. Miss the kill shot and you'll relight the shooter lane for another kill shot, but do it quickly before the sands of time run out!

Dullahan - headless horseman with human spine for a whip. Escape his clutches and destroy the head. 2 leading shots and several quick shots to the center ramp give you distance from the Dullahan. Enough distance away and you can shoot the spinner to destroy the head defeating the Dullahan.

Kraken - Ramps and orbit shots defeat this sea monster, but beware, he'll be using the magnet to whip your ball around and keep you from your quest!

#80 5 years ago

There's a lot of Celtic stuff in the game, I notice.

#82 5 years ago

I noticed that as well. Celtic lore would make for a great pin theme in its own right.

#83 5 years ago

Yeah, the Vikings and the Celts shared a lot and influenced each other quite a bit. I imagine there will be some overlap of the two in the game. I tried to pick characters and imagery that I thought looked cool and was relevant and am bringing it into the game.

#84 5 years ago

I am very intrigued by this. If a great and professionel looking project from home brewer, with a fresh look layout and innovation, was not enough. As a Scandinavian, the theme is of course highly interesting. And you seem to know you way around this.

I wonder, is the theme the vikings and legends of that era. Or the mythology. The spiritual and the religious known from that era. Or if the game will try to strike a balance between the two.

In other words. Historical events of Northern Europe and the Atlantic circa the years 800 to 1100, as they are believed to have happened. Or the gods of the people of that era.

Anyway it is cut, the game seems very well researched. And an impressive dedicated efford so far.

#85 5 years ago

Today's code feature reveal .... RAMPAGE

While we all love modes and tasks, we also want everyone to have fun playing with any skill level. RAMPAGE is another regular game play feature.

RAMPAGE - While not in a mode, hurry-up or multi-ball, Every center ramp shot preceded by another shot spells one letter of R-A-M-P-A-G-E. Last qualifying shot for RAMPAGE starts the RAMPAGE insert blinking purple. 4 letters are spotted at the beginning of each player. Subsequent RAMPAGE requires all 7 letters. WEAPONS, R-A-I-D and GOD OF THUNDER will stack with RAMPAGE, but not hurry-ups, combos, battles or multi-balls.

"Start Rampage" insert turns solid purple when RAMPAGE is spelled. "RAMPAGE!!!" audio clip plays and a display effect. The player then has 5 Seconds to hit any purple "arrow" shot (there are 11). If they successfully hit an arrow shot in the 5 Seconds, the arrow insert blinks slowly. The timer is then reset and they have 5 seconds to hit another arrow shot (can be the same one!). If it's a different arrow shot then the new arrow blinks slowly, if it's an arrow shot that's already been hit then the insert blinks fast. The 3rd shot to the same arrow turns the arrow off. You need to complete all arrows in order to reset the full bank of arrow shots (or use the hammer/Valkyrie - detail to discover on your own!).

Play continues until the timer runs out. If the player makes the same arrow shot 3 times during the RAMPAGE then the insert turns off. This shot no longer counts toward a rampage shot and resetting the timer. If at any time the player does not make an arrow shot before the timer expires, all arrows turn off and RAMPAGE is over, you get the total and continue regular game play.

Hint! Once you make 6 shots, the Berserker target pops up. Hitting the Berserker target resets all the shot arrows/timer!

Scoring: Arrow inserts are worth 175k points when shot. Second time to the same insert, that shot is worth 2X value. Third time to the same insert, that shot is worth 4X value. "RAMPAGE CHAMPION" is awarded for most points compared to the leader table and you'll enter initials as the new champ at the end of the game.

#86 5 years ago

A little of the ink detail work that is in progress on a Valkyrie that will be featured on the game...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#87 5 years ago

I don't know what function the tap on top the boat provides but .... can the boat cover be cut open to expose locked balls?

All flipper bats could use a cap or topper... how about some weapon themed caps?

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I don't know what function the tap on top the boat provides but .... can the boat cover be cut open to expose locked balls?
All flipper bats could use a cap or topper... how about some weapon themed caps?

In theory it can. I'm still working through the nitty gritty of the design of that - the bigger issue I see is potential airballs and as a result, stuck balls. a big open ship showing the locked balls is just asking for other stuck balls...

Plus, I'm hoping the cover is going to illuminate with some cool effects when I get to wiring in the lights.

#89 5 years ago

This looks fantastic! Maybe this will be the beginning of the Riot Pinball Ancient Mythology collection? Id love to see future designs with ancient Egyptian/Hindu/Mexican/Japanese etc settings. I’m now picturing an Aztec theme with a Quetzalcoatl dragon ramp locking balls in the Pyramid Of The Sun to start Sacrificial Multiball. But until then, I’ll just keep an eye on this thread.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

This looks fantastic! Maybe this will be the beginning of the Riot Pinball Ancient Mythology collection? Id love to see future designs with ancient Egyptian/Hindu/Mexican/Japanese etc settings. I’m now picturing an Aztec theme with a Quetzalcoatl dragon ramp locking balls in the Pyramid Of The Sun to start Sacrificial Multiball. But until then, I’ll just keep an eye on this thread.

I am getting excited about LOV reading all. If we are allowed to prospect for or speculate about future titles .. I’d love one based on Ninjas or Shaolin Monks. Something very Eastern.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I am getting excited about LOV reading all. If we are allowed to prospect for or speculate about future titles .. I’d love one based on Ninjas or Shaolin Monks. Something very Eastern.

I’m down! That, and/or samurai. Lots of ideas with grappling hooks, swords, knives and stealth missions. Magnets and ramps would resemble martial arts moves. Maybe in 2020.

#92 5 years ago

Rampage sounds awesome

#93 5 years ago

Really neat how you used a 3D prints to make the protos, especially to hold the wire forms in place.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Really neat how you used a 3D prints to make the protos, especially to hold the wire forms in place.

Ah, yeah, I designed a little clip that seems to work really well with stock 1/8" rod from local hardware stores. I glued down my wireform path profiles to a piece of plywood, placed screws at all of the bends, and then hand bent and worked the rod to form the habitrail path I wanted. After that I simply slid those brackets over the two outer rods and then snapped into place the two main rods that the ball rides on. There's just enough clearance that the ball doesn't contact the plastic printed part anywhere, although I would avoid placing the brackets on corners/curves etc. - the ball may have enough momentum through the turns to bring it in contact at those points. Anyway, it's not a permanent solution, but something quick and dirty I was able to do before I get the final wireforms officially made and welded, etc.

If anyone wants the .stl file for their own projects just email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to share it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#95 5 years ago

Today's code reveal - MULTI-BALL!

So far you've heard of a variety of tasks, battles, hurry-ups but what about the multi-balls?
Fear not we have a nice sprinkling of 10 multi-balls in the game. 2 ball, 3 ball, 4 ball, 6 ball, yep, they're in there!
Add a ball? Of course! You'll find this along your journey too.

Besides the fact that multi-ball is fun, it's also useful for:
- combos that can only be made during multi-ball
- hitting shots that would be difficult during single ball
- hitting dangerous shots that might drain, so you have a spare ball keeping the action going - Take the chance!
- multi-shot battles that require lots of shots. more balls, expect more shots in the battle!

Here is a list of the multi-balls:
Battles - (5) of the (16) battles are multi-ball battles
Raid multi-ball
Rage multi-ball
War at Sea / Viking (ship multi-balls)
(2) Wizard mode multi-balls

For those that think this is multi-ball heavy, you'll be relieved to hear 1/3 of the game content consists of MB while 2/3 of the content is single ball play.
So go ahead and enjoy your multi-balls, you'll have plenty to do in single ball play.

#96 5 years ago

In the meantime, I found the matching Restaurant (Brno, Cz)

IMG_9002 (resized).jpgIMG_9002 (resized).jpg
#97 5 years ago

We want this game in the UK

#98 5 years ago

To comment on your give extra score for making the shot from a certain flipper. I had a SST that did something similar with the mini flipper. Couple bug kill ifnit was used. Not well implemented because it was easy to fool. Just keep flipping that flipper. How were you considering dectecting what flipper was used?
Oh ya. Following. Looks great.

#99 5 years ago

See post 25 for the shot layout.

Scott is alluding to the scoop shot. I'm not detecting which flipper was used for the scoop shot, if the scoop was hit from behind (subway), the ball entered behind the mid left flipper and this will give a 2X shot(since its a more difficult shot that straight into the scoop).
If the scoop was shot from an alley pass (shatz) you'll get a 3X shot (the ball would have to roll up the left inlane to the scoop). This would be a shot from the right flipper but potentially a very fast ball coming down the main left flipper could roll up to the scoop. I haven't had this happen in testing but it's possible
and again tougher than shooting direct into the scoop and thus you get more points for it.

The scoop is the only place I have this condition set. I'm not preferentially scoring any shots based on flipper used.

Quoted from Fortytwo:

To comment on your give extra score for making the shot from a certain flipper. I had a SST that did something similar with the mini flipper. Couple bug kill ifnit was used. Not well implemented because it was easy to fool. Just keep flipping that flipper. How were you considering dectecting what flipper was used?
Oh ya. Following. Looks great.

#100 5 years ago

See post 25 for the shot layout.
Scott is alluding to the scoop shot. I'm not detecting which flipper was used for the scoop shot, if the scoop was hit from behind (subway), the ball entered behind the mid left flipper and this will give a 2X shot(since its a more difficult shot that straight into the scoop).
If the scoop was shot from an alley pass (shatz) you'll get a 3X shot (the ball would have to roll up the left inlane to the scoop). This would be a shot from the right flipper but potentially a very fast ball coming down the main left flipper could roll up to the scoop. I haven't had this happen in testing but it's possible
and again tougher than shooting direct into the scoop and thus you get more points for it.
The scoop is the only place I have this condition set. I'm not preferentially scoring any shots based on flipper used.

Ahh. Makes more sense. I wasn’t sure where you’d be decting. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
7,500 (OBO)
There are 391 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/riot-pinball-new-wip/page/2?hl=hassanchop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.