(Topic ID: 337895)

Right outlane problem

By ZexZ

10 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    351587366_623547162825867_188223045263072002_n (resized).jpg
    #1 10 months ago

Hi,
    I have buy a South Park 6 months ago, a tech guy have just done maintenance and since then, 75-80% of balls go through the right outlane.
    He says he didn't do anything to get the ball going there more often, but before it was maybe a ball on 8-10 and now a ball on 3-4.

Someone have an idea how to fix this problem?

Thank you

351587366_623547162825867_188223045263072002_n (resized).jpg351587366_623547162825867_188223045263072002_n (resized).jpg

#2 10 months ago

Is your game level right to left?

#3 10 months ago
    Quoted from pokerag2:

Is your game level right to left?

Yes, I have try to cheat at +.2 but it's seem worst.

#4 10 months ago

Can you trace it to any specific thing in the game that causes it to drain out of the outlane more often then you think it should?

#5 10 months ago

What exactly was done during maintenance? Perhaps he adjusted the left slingshot, which would send balls straight towards the right outlane.

#6 10 months ago
    Quoted from Knxwledge:

Can you trace it to any specific thing in the game that causes it to drain out of the outlane more often then you think it should?

No. I have about 200-250 games on this pin before the maintenance, I have reach multiples times 200 millions score.
    Normaly my game turn around 140-170 millions and now it's really hard to pass 100 millions.
    The last game piss me off, I never touch the balls, every goes straight down the right outlane...

#7 10 months ago
    Quoted from arolden:

What exactly was done during maintenance? Perhaps he adjusted the left slingshot, which would send balls straight towards the right outlane.

He put a screw on the Chef coil, welded a wire on Cartman coil and general inspection because I wanted to be sure everything is fine, it's the first pinball machine I have buy last november.

1 month later
    #8 9 months ago

The Outline difficulty pin is at easy or hard?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #9 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZexZ:

The Outline difficulty pin is at easy or hard?

Easy, smaller drain hole. Up in the next hole it would be hard, larger drain hole.

LTG : )

#10 9 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Easy, smaller drain hole. Up in the next hole it would be hard, larger drain hole.
    LTG : )

Thank you

#11 9 months ago

Are the balls usually bouncing into those rubbers at least once before draining, or are the balls simply shooting straight into the drain?

The minipost rubber on the bottom looks like it could use a new rubber... or just rotate it a little. Probably negligible improvement though. On the post above it, not sure if you have the thickest rubber ring available on there or not, but if there is one thicker then that would help.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/right-outlane-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.