By Edster

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Edster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have noticed that the right audio channel on my KISS Pro is not working. I did a process of elimination. Tried another speaker panel, no luck. Tested the KISS speaker panel on another SPIKE game, it works. I swapped the wires, no luck. I also plugged in headphones into the headphone jack and only sound on the left side.

Is there something I may be missing here? I called Stern tech support and all they could suggest is that I send the CPU board in for repair. Not sure I want to pay the repair cost for the right audio channel. I was hoping there is something I could try to fix this.

Anyone out there have any ideas?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Edster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/right-audio-channel-dead-stern-kiss-pro?tu=Edster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.