2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TexasJustice
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1956 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Anybody know about this title and its possible value?I found it on ipdb but not on pinside.

1956 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Thats a cool looking pin. I would love to know more about it to. Hopefully someone here has some info on it.

#3 2 years ago

Hoping someone chimes in,I found one but the owner has gotten the idea its worth big bucks.Being a little older and being flipperless,Maybe?The example is a barn find and not in the greatest condition but ok.

#4 2 years ago

Define "big bucks" in this particular case. Also, what are you looking to pay for it?

Remember, in all collectables, condition and demand is everything.

To me, a piece like this is basically a novelty. People will look at it for a minute at best, go "oh, cool looking." and then move on for forever. Its not like 99.9% of anyone is goning to play a game like this for any real length of time, even if it is playable.

I can't speak intelligently to the demand on a game like this, but it has to be super niche. I would definitely impress that fact upon the seller if your looking to buy it.

#5 2 years ago

To me it is only a $100 novelty piece at best.However I am not generally looking for these and will be the first to admit I do not know much about these early flipperless games.As far as big bucks goes,The owner "found one online" and said a pristine one was worth $11,000!Again,The internet has done more harm than good getting newbies to think they are sitting on a mint!My intention at this point is to leave the $100 dollar offer on it and take it or leave it unless someone"in the know"chimes in and says hey this thing is more sought after or valuable.

#6 2 years ago

Sounds like this guy needs to head to Vegas and see if Rick or Big Hoss or Chumlee will give him a lowball offer seven or eight grand for such a rare find!

Yeehaw!

Sought after is of course the key words. There's like one guy who brings his collection to the TPF each year. Not like even two or three people . There cool to look at, but you move on to playable games quickly.

When you can buy playable em's for 600 bucks, whos going to shell out thousands for an old wooden game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 199.99
    $ 35.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    € 95.00
    Lighting - Led
    FlipperLED
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 39.50
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 15.00
    € 9.10
    $ 109.99
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Various Other Swag
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 26.95
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside