Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cpr9999
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Because I’m not “verified” I wasn’t allowed to comment on the existing post of rick and morty’s pinball retaining its value.
    I was gonna comment on the current going rate of ‘The Big Lebowski’ and how rick and morty’s value will never exceed retail beyond its few years. What y’all think?
    Btw, this is essentially ANOTHER Rick N Morty toast

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from Md2020:

I was gonna comment on the current going rate of ‘The Big Lebowski’ and how rick and morty’s value will never exceed retail beyond its few years. What y’all think?

I think I have no idea what you are trying to say.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

I think I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Well, darn

#4 4 years ago

Sure been using lots of Drano lately.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Sure been using lots of Drano lately.

ONLY for the chemical processes, nothing more!

#6 4 years ago

#7 4 years ago

Both Games will enjoy fabulous price spikes relative to their current value, which is undetermined.

#8 4 years ago

I guess there really is no end to all the inane R and M topics...

#9 4 years ago

This is getting ridiculous. I guess it makes sense, adults watching cartoons so I should not be surprised when we get kid like reactions about said subject on the forum.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

adults watching cartoons

Agreed. Unless its Looney Tunes of course.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

This is getting ridiculous. I guess it makes sense, adults watching cartoons so I should not be surprised when we get kid like reactions about said subject on the forum.

Sure, I've never seen childlike reactions here on any other subject.

#12 4 years ago

definitely 420!!

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Sure, I've never seen childlike reactions here on any other subject.

stranger things threads. projecting issues with the projector bulb.

#14 4 years ago

Lebowski will be more valuable then that cartoon

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from cpr9999:

Yes, Lebowski already is more valuable, then that cartoon game will overtake it once people find out how much fun it is.

Well, you did say "then."

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

No joke. I see the big Lebowski machines going for upwards of 15k. My thought is that Rick and Morty, albiet a good show, is just another flash in the pan cartoon whereas TBL has some serious staying power.
    Maybe I should have been more clear on my post title

#17 4 years ago

All in all, this was an extreme... shit post.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from cpr9999:

Yes. Now there’s an answer I was looking for

#19 4 years ago

Woah there, nelly. I may be in Kent, but I spent some serious time in Port Angeles. Pretty sure I know who you are.....

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yes, Lebowski already is more valuable, then that cartoon game will overtake it once people find out how much fun it is.
    Well, you did say "then."

do you have a R&M machine? Do you have a BL?

#21 4 years ago

TBL will be more expensive, but uh..maybe try math sometime and you will know why.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

TBL will be more expensive, but uh..maybe try math sometime and you will know why.

Cute. What are we using math on?

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Md2020:

Cute. What are we using math on?

Bill of materials

#24 4 years ago

Not really sure how a game that had probably less than 50 total made vs a game that has 750 being made would double in price, but “dare to dream I guess.” TBL shoots great. No idea if R&M will be as good.

If you’re in this to make some money I would recommend selling your spot now.

#25 4 years ago

What these guys said.

#26 4 years ago

Seems like there is some problem with Lebowski machines every week with no support to fix them. They do not appear to be durable or dependable.
    If Rick and Morty is dependable it will become more valuable as Lebowski drops.

#27 4 years ago

If 750 LB are ever made, its average value would drop but probably to Stern or JJP LE or CE prices range depending on version.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Seems like there is some problem with Lebowski machines every week with no support to fix them. They do not appear to be durable or dependable.

R&Ms will never be worth More than LBs.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

First 40 TBL’s had a number of issues, the next set of 40 TBL’s made incorporated many of the fixes. They now have made around 100 TBLs and if Barry can get to 500 (he will).

Either way 100, 200 or 500 TBLs will be worth more than Spooky machines that tend to drop $1000+. All TBLs are selling for more than people paid for them.

1 week later
    #30 4 years ago

The first 40 TBL really had no issues. My TBL 30 has ZERO issues.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

The first 40 TBL really had no issues. My TBL 30 has ZERO issues.

Probably should have said a number of minor issues in the first 40. Tom & others pointed out the fixes and looks like DP listened.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-n-morty-value-be-big-lebowski?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.