(Topic ID: 172898)

Rick & Morty Pinball

By Wolfmarsh

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1469 (resized).jpg
    vindicators (resized).png
    rick bliss (resized).png
    rick morty comicon2019 (resized).png
    rick-and-morty-mugs-1158118 (resized).jpeg
    rick-and-morty-geeki-tiki-mugs-1133224 (resized).jpeg
    3_tier_playfield (resized).png
    actuators (resized).png
    Dq3swg5W4AAnAXV (resized).jpg
    RickRoll (resized).png
    boonotcool (resized).jpg
    20180818_141359 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rnm_ship (resized).jpg
    rnm_cake (resized).jpg
    BLIPS_AND_CHITZ_sign (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

3 weeks later
    1 week later
    #233 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

That truck doesn't come anywhere near me, or I'd buy so much shit.

It was here in Reno on Monday, and was only open from 2pm -5pm. I had to work so I didn't roll up until like 4:30pm, and all the merch was pretty much sold out, yet the line was still around the block. Place was a zoo, but it was awesome though seeing MobileRick in person, and being around so many R&M fans.

If it comes to your town, and you want some cool merch, better get there real early & get in line.

mr (resized).jpgmr (resized).jpg
    meseek (resized).jpgmeseek (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #257 6 years ago

I think it's common sense that if you haven't seen the recent episode, don't click on this thread.

How about a whisper quiet callout if your gameplay stinks......Looooooooooosssseerrrrrrrrrr

#265 6 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

rick and morty are global yo.. konichiwa!
    » YouTube video

Ooh wee I'm fucking dying right now! Haha. Please post the complete Japanese dub Total Rickall vid

1 month later
    #318 6 years ago

1200x630bb (resized).jpg1200x630bb (resized).jpg

http://mashable.com/2017/09/15/rick-and-morty-terryfold-billboard-charting/#ExRwrBeJKEqj

Well this made me laugh Currently climbing up the Billboard charts. Suck my flaps you piece of shit!

7 months later
    #437 5 years ago

"It's just Rick and Morty. Rrrick and Morty and their adventures, Morty. Rick and Morty, forever and forever, a hundred years Rick and Morty. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and Rick and Morty time. All day long forever. A hundred days Rick and Morty forever a hundred times. Over and over Rick and Morty adventures dot com. W W W dot Rick and Morty dot com. W W W Rick and Morty adventures all hundred years. Every minute Rick and Morty dot com. W W W hundred times Rick and Morty dot com."

Just like Rick said in the first episode 100 total episodes of Rick & Morty! That's like another decade of guaranteed Rick & Morty! God love this show so much. Best news ever.

3 months later
    #460 5 years ago

See? That's what happens when you hire Lawyer Morty to handle the licensing fees. What a shame.

boonotcool (resized).jpgboonotcool (resized).jpg

3 months later
    #479 5 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

Agree. At the very least the visual design and animations would be on point.

At the very least, it would need Justin Roiland & Dan Harmon's involvement. Custom voice work & an "all-new Rick & Morty adventure" written strictly for a pinball machine. Please don't give us the same old licence formula, like some "Best-of-TV-episode-moments" & "recycled voice clips" that play out in the same-old-same-old mode based play. The Rick & Morty licence deserves so much more.

That LCD is begging for custom animations with Rick & Morty talking directly to the player.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-morty-pinball?tu=hoakypoaky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.