(Topic ID: 172898)

Rick & Morty Pinball

By Wolfmarsh

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1469 (resized).jpg
    vindicators (resized).png
    rick bliss (resized).png
    rick morty comicon2019 (resized).png
    rick-and-morty-mugs-1158118 (resized).jpeg
    rick-and-morty-geeki-tiki-mugs-1133224 (resized).jpeg
    3_tier_playfield (resized).png
    actuators (resized).png
    Dq3swg5W4AAnAXV (resized).jpg
    RickRoll (resized).png
    boonotcool (resized).jpg
    20180818_141359 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rnm_ship (resized).jpg
    rnm_cake (resized).jpg
    BLIPS_AND_CHITZ_sign (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yellowdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#281 6 years ago

Wolf will probably appreciate this link: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/42432

This is a site that specializes in 3D objects for printing. They have quite a few R&M figures and objects already designed and ready to print. I haven't tried printing any of the R&M stuff, but everything else I have tried has worked well. YMMV.

WARNING: The link will take you to a picture of Rick flipping the bird, so may be NSFW. You have been warned.

ken

2 months later
    #371 6 years ago

On a semi-OT note. I stopped at my local McD's on Szechuan Saturday and the kid behind the counter just told me no muttered something to the effect that he didn't get the joke about why everybody is asking for this damn sauce. Glad I could make his day.

On the other hand, an acquaintance stopped by one of the restaurants that had it, he was one of the first 5 people through the door when they opened and was told they were sold out. My guess is that most of the stuff on ebay came from McD employees.

Return to topic.

ken

#373 6 years ago

pickle rick skulls (resized).jpgpickle rick skulls (resized).jpg

5 months later
    #415 6 years ago

I think you need a Toxic Rick mode that turns all the lights green and then you have to hit a sequence to reverse the change.

Just a thought....

ken

#423 6 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Well on the show, they went into a chamber, and the toxic part split off into a toxic version of themselves.. and in order to make it right with the world, they needed to join back together. Ideally you'd want a multiball with regular balls, and green balls. Trick is, how do you separate them? There would have to be 2 parts:
    1. Color detection
    2. 2 ball managements
    So for the first, there IS a fairly simple $8 circuit that will detect colors.
    https://www.adafruit.com/product/1334
    How this is implemented into code and translated to PROC I don't know, but it is possible (and this would be groundbreaking for a pinball). I would think you might need the regular balls to be white or tan, don't think a reflective ball would get detected as a color
    Far as ball management, you would have to have 2 troughs, even if the 2nd only held 2 green balls. The detector would have to scan the ball in some sort of gobble hole, then there would need to be a coil to fire in one of 2 directions based on that color.

Wow! Way more complicated than I originally thought but it would be very cool if it could be done. I was thinking that you would have a certain amount of time to hit a couple of targets or clear a set of drop targets to undo the toxic world and turn the lights back to normal.

ken

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yellowdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-morty-pinball?tu=Yellowdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.