Some local pinsiders: Badbrick, Kniessl and I decided a few months ago to start work on a Rick & Morty pinball machine. Our plan is to build 3 of them, one for each of us.
The focus of the pin will be on as much technology as we can stuff into the game, including some fun plans like a new backbox design etc...
We don't really have any cool details to show yet, because we are still just going through concepts, but we would love to know if anyone has any ideas or must-haves for the game.
The soundtrack has been amazing, and there are so many cool things we can include so far, here are just a small sampling of the things we are tossing around.
- Gear wars
- Portal gun w/subways for portal travel
- Tiny rick
- Keep Summer Safe
- Roy / Blitz and Chits
Some of the call outs we've assembled so far are:
- End game call out: From season 2 final episode wedding speech: "...in the end we all die alone"
- Gear Wars: The thing people don’t realize about the Gear Wars is that it wasn’t really about the gears.
- Abradolph Lincler: Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!
- Squanchy: How bout a taste of my squanch?
- Tilt warning: In bird culture, this is considered a dick move.
- Ball Save: You appear to be dying. I will make efforts to prevent this, but can promise nothing.
Let's hear what you think would make a good addition to the game!