(Topic ID: 173382)

Rick and PPS Making Fraudulent Claims - FYI

By RetroRefurbs

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Big VOid (resized).png
    onepost1 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    Rick Rolled (resized).jpg
    Rick (resized).jpg
    10177928-blue-footed-booby (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png
    travvy (resized).JPG
    red footed booby (resized).jpg
    ted cohiba HT adj (resized).jpg
    joker work (resized).jpg
    labnip-1 (resized).jpg
    ufo_schenker (resized).jpg
    IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0483 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0484 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cornelius.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#390 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Having an opinion is one thing, name-calling is a whole different thing... don't they teach manners in texas?

Come on dude, how many times have you insulted WOZ owners with the name calling? Practice what you preach.

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

eh, i like And Justice For All, but i think we agree nothing productive came from them beyond that point.

I was going to try to make a compelling arguement for The Black Album but then I realized I can't.

2 weeks later
    #689 7 years ago

Bob's yer uncle!

1 month later
    #708 7 years ago

Kinda beating a dead horse, and what's the point of bumping an old thread especially one that you'd like to see dead?

#710 7 years ago

Perhaps you should read all the pages before commenting. It's rude to jump into a conversation without knowing all that's been said.

#712 7 years ago
    Quoted from hardware:

Thanks internet etiquette coach!

Just doing my part to help clueless people from haphazardly interjecting their thoughts.

#716 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

When did you become the supreme being? Your bashing him is worse than his original post. Go back to your safe zone.

Oh get the eff out of here with your "safe zone" bullshit. You enjoy people who haven't kept up with the conversation butting in? You need to stop pointing your haughty fingers at me every time I make a post you don't like. Just downvote me like a passive-aggressive JO and keep it moving.

Damn I defend volcanodiver in the thread he got the boot from and then he calls me one of the bad guys? Yawl are savages. Non-reading the whole damn thread savages.

#725 7 years ago
    Quoted from hardware:

Why did you reply in the first place? You couldn't ignore the bump like everyone else?

Well, why did you reply to my reply? This could go on forever. A good way to get the coveted Pinside Broken Record badge!!

Quoted from volcanodiver:

When did I call you a bad guy?

It was the "hammered by the mob" thing. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

Quoted from vdojaq:

Awww, did we hit a nerve there? Don't be such a snowflake!

Go blow a balloon, MRA.

#728 7 years ago

damn SHOOTTHEPYRAMID you are relentless.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cornelius.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-pps-making-fraudulent-claims-fyi?tu=cornelius and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.