(Topic ID: 173382)

Rick and PPS Making Fraudulent Claims - FYI

By RetroRefurbs

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Big VOid (resized).png
    onepost1 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    Rick Rolled (resized).jpg
    Rick (resized).jpg
    10177928-blue-footed-booby (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png
    travvy (resized).JPG
    red footed booby (resized).jpg
    ted cohiba HT adj (resized).jpg
    joker work (resized).jpg
    labnip-1 (resized).jpg
    ufo_schenker (resized).jpg
    IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0483 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0484 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#476 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

That's true.
    Even on the new album, the opening track "Hardwired" comes in with a hard gallop, but it does not take long until the lack of any variation makes you wonder if someone just played a single bar loop on a drum machine.

I liked you already VID, and even more now. LOL. I was surprised you initially left it at MOP, or the guy after you did. And Justice for All ripped it the hell up, and their sound got so much tighter and forthcoming on that album. As a drummer myself, Lars' drums just sound ridiculously crisp on AJFA, and learning to drum that album challenged me a little. From Blackened all the way to Dyer's Eve. Then they went on to Nothing Else Matters, and nothing did. LOL. (well, Sad But True was a good jingle). Black album just got a little slow for me.

Sorry for the sidebar. Back to the issue at hand...(although I'm tiring of it at this point).

#557 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Some reimports are more valuable.
    Like the Fender FF Strat, I've only seen them in Japan.

I say let's lighten the mood here and change the name to "What guitar did you bring home today?" thread.

#562 7 years ago
    Quoted from volcanodiver:

Thanks for umm repeating what I said...

Your posts seem like they are overwhelmingly positive all the time newbie...

Quoted from vid1900:

Some reimports are more valuable.

And how about this Vid...I told my sister about the "guitar talk" going on here, and she just dusted this off and sent it to me. I was 16...back when flying V's were cool. And I remember playing that thing, and my cousin and I (who passed away at 31 unfortunately) were playing Domination from Pantera. Funny how you remember stuff like that. Classic. Now back to the originally scheduled program...

Colson & Art (resized).JPGColson & Art (resized).JPG

#585 7 years ago
    Quoted from thewool:

Is that a Vanilla Ice hair do I see there!

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Beat me to it. I saw the pix before I read the post and said to myself "why is there a picture of vanilla ice playing guitar in this thread?"

Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

and why is he wearing "the seinfeld puffy shirt"

Quoted from TxJay:

Yep, and the velvet painting on the wall really completes the look.

Hahahahaha...my hair was cool back then!!! "Alright stop. Get licensing permission and listen, this thread is back with a brand new invention..."

Ok, the cheesiest of cheese. At least I'm glad to see everyone getting a chuckle in...even if at my expense. I remember when pinball was nothing but fun. (my aunt's velvet painting of Elvis aside...that era was horrendous in hindsight).

#613 7 years ago
    Quoted from RetroRefurbs:

Jeez! What on earth is all this crap in MY topic??

joker work (resized).jpgjoker work (resized).jpg

11 months later
    #772 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I still find it amazing that techniques that were used 20+ years ago cant easily be replicated today...

Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah! Try building the pyramids!

So maybe the same aliens that built the pyramids should build the WH20 topper? After all, it is Planetary Pinball so maybe the rights and licensing could be granted intergalactically.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-pps-making-fraudulent-claims-fyi?tu=colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.