83%
  • Standard 46 votes
    17%

(277 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

79449960_2733641603363716_661361879104356352_o (resized).jpg
79763055_2733641690030374_8651980355277946880_o (resized).jpg
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

So it's looking like anyone whom ordered RaM BS to jump the queue, and wasn't an early order, could still be waiting potentially til 2021 for their game to be delivered...
Standard Edition buyers will All be waiting til after Next Christmas ....
That online ordering process was like a time machine, where 5 minutes was worth like a Month! Lol

How do you know this?

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How do you know this?

I didn't say "I Know This"!?

I said "It's Looking Like" .... errrr... based on LOOKING at the Poll Resulsts So Far (which are at the top of the page, if you missed them?)

Sorry, to explain; If 80% of games are BSE and you have BSE#C-538 (for example) then this BSE machine is going to be built >12 months from now. That's all I meant ....

I guess Dealers would still have Fixed numbers of Standard Games? ... so I suppose there could well be a bit higher percentage of Standards in total, than what this poll might suggest initially.

Looks like the only way to upgrade to BSE now is via Distributor (Spooky made it clear, get it right the First Time), by swapping with a BSE allocation if they still have any. What Edition do distributors have left right now, if any?? ... are they only Standards that are still available??

#53 4 years ago

Ah that makes sense. Basically, the BSE early 'jump the queue' is nullified since everyone essentially jumped the queue.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Ah that makes sense. Basically, the BSE early 'jump the queue' is nullified since everyone essentially jumped the queue.

The wait will make that Butter upcharge all the more easy to pay for!

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The wait will make that Butter upcharge all the more easy to pay for!

I’m fortunate in that I have a very early number.

#56 4 years ago

TheNoTrashCougar will the BSE be numbered #/? Or like someone suggested "C-000" to reference which RaM dimension you're in

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

So it's looking like anyone whom ordered RaM

My computor is fast enough dont need more ram.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

So it's looking like anyone whom ordered RaM BS to jump the queue, and wasn't an early order, could still be waiting potentially til 2021 for their game to be delivered...
That online ordering process was like a time machine, where 5 minutes was worth like a Month! Lol

I got my order confirmation email at 9:21am...so 4ish months you say? I was hoping by end of summer. Fingers crossed.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

2021?? How many are they pumping out a day? Makes me remember back to when I waited an eternity for my WoZ Emerald.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

2021?? How many are they pumping out a day? Makes me remember back to when I waited an eternity for my WoZ Emerald.

I thought they said when ramped up 10 a week. I could be mistaken. That could have been a month?

#61 4 years ago

10 a week

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I thought they said when ramped up 10 a week. I could be mistaken. That could have been a month?

Yep 10 a week means 500 a year.... so the machine # C-540 would be over 12 months away.

This stuff is not breaking news... it's all in the key posts of the RaM thread.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I got my order confirmation email at 9:21am...so 4ish months you say? I was hoping by end of summer. Fingers crossed.

"I don't know... just sayin, it's like a time machine, Morty..."

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

thenotrashcougar will the BSE be numbered #/? Or like someone suggested "C-000" to reference which RaM dimension you're in

Hey there,
I don't really have much to do with the production side of things. This is a better question for Charlie.
--Scott

#65 4 years ago

I can't believe they are just starting production now,all they have to know is what add-ons for each BSE!! The standard pin should be already to go!!

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I can't believe they are just starting production now,all they have to know is what add-ons for each BSE!! The standard pin should be already to go!!

How could they have started production already. They are still finishing up Alice cooper build

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

How could they have started production already. They are still finishing up Alice cooper build

Spooky said ACNC is just about done. Starting RM right after Christmas break. None of this is any news, though. This is how Spooky works. If you want one of their games, be prepared to wait or pay extra to buy one off somebody high on list.

#68 4 years ago

I ordered the bse I'm getting #224 I noticed there are more votes than machines being made.

#69 4 years ago

How do you get your build number? I ordered through PinballStar but not giving me any info. Has anyone from PinballStar gotten a build number?

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How do you get your build number? I ordered through PinballStar but not giving me any info. Has anyone from PinballStar gotten a build number?

distributors have numbers already from spooky since they were promised a certain number of games. you have to wait for the distributors to figure out their order list and let you know what number you are getting.

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Mcc313:

I ordered the bse I'm getting #224 I noticed there are more votes than machines being made.

Number of votes currently 253 .... how in the f is 253 more than 750??

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Number of votes currently 253 .... how in the f is 253 more than 750??

I suppose it depends on what alternate universe you’re in.

#73 4 years ago

Put a deposit down for the standard and as long as I don’t see a butter cab in person I figure I won’t know what I’m missing!

#74 4 years ago

Has it occur to the Spooky folks that if you sell out out of the entire plan the run of 750 machines then maybe..... just maybe.... the marketing demands are a bit more than 750?

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Alwaysbrokenpins:

Has it occur to the Spooky folks that if you sell out out of the entire plan the run of 750 machines then maybe..... just maybe.... the marketing demands are a bit more than 750?

License was negotiated for 750 units and that is the finality of this production run. They would piss off first time buyers and long-term customers alike if all of a sudden they renegotiate the license terms for additional machines. It would also pose a legal nightmare for them as the "terms" of the contractual purchase (basic legal offer and acceptance) state the item is of a limited production run with a finite number of units.

Also, I believe they were a bit nervous selling this many units. It is quite the thing to tie up the production line for 18 months. Further, they are running their business the right way. Rather than pick up "seasonal" employees and fire them after demand wanes, Spooky is ensuring their current staff all have gainful employment for the next 18 months (and the next 12 to 18 after the announcement of the next pin).

If you wanted a machine and didn't get one in time, sorry. Some believe you will easily be able to buy someone else's deposit at face value. Some believe that you will pay less for used than NIB in a year from now. The only absolute truth is that only 750 units will be made.

#76 4 years ago

On a positive note, the way owners and even many OP's baby their games these days, it will be around for years and available in good shape for used purchase in the future.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 13,500.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-order-poll/page/2?hl=wayinla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.