• Both 24 votes
    10%
  • Neither 70 votes
    30%

(231 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F02E0BB5-89D0-43A5-BF4F-D8226A821253 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

I have an order for RM but ST looks great too.

I'll be able to play ST a lot on location and think ST will be in production a long time so I can wait and see, if it's great then I can pick one up in a year or two. I just got SW premium which has been out for like 2.5 years feeling that ST will be around whenever I decide how good it is. Also if RM takes 8-12 months that ok because I don't need to buy two pins in such a close time period.

I have no idea but just started watching both series and just like 4 episodes each, RM is a lot more colorful and funny and ST is a lot more dark and serious.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

But the machine, like all Spooky machines, will most likely fall apart if it's hit by a stiff wind.

LOL

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

There was nothing automatic about my opinion on your knowledge of pinball ,it came from years of seeing your posts here .

Yep he lives up to his name. I own TNA it’s not falling apart. I believe Whysnow has one on route must have thousands of plays. If people own other Spooky pins and are buying RM that says a lot more than dirtbag who never owned a Spooky pin. Whenever I have a pinball party TNA is one of the most played pins.

My friend owned AMH a couple of times, it’s more kit(ish) than the TNA. But so far Spooky builds very nice quality pins.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I was dealing with a TNA last week with a flaking PF buy I think that just happened on the early ones and they changed their technique?

My TNA had some paint erosion around some star posts, not great but with rubber washer it’s hidden well.

#39 4 years ago

I think Stranger Things looks very good but it's a serious theme (I have not seen the show just 4 episodes so far) but it looks serious.

I know zero about R&M gameplay but it the theme, art and sound and quotes should be funny and whimsical, just flat out fun (Simpsons, Sponge Bob, South Park etc..) R&M can be very great if the code is great.

Also (just imo) I have more faith in Spooky team (Bowens, Eric, Scott) for the code than I have in Lonny, to me he's nothing special, he can code a game, it will have rules and whatnot but I am not expecting magic form him.

Lastly tho I do love the 2 flipper, top roll over, 2 ramps (aka AFM layout) but I do have IM, AFM, Metallica pro that follow that layout. Not saying that I can not have another but that I do like something different, part of the reason I live TNA is how different it looks and feels.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Feeling much happier with my R&M choice after watching the stranger stream. Tiring of the two flipper fan layout.

Just said. I really tend to keep my pins and I have AFM (never selling), Metallica, Iron Man that all look same/similar. I could have another one but something like Maiden or R&M look to be more different and something to complement my collection.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I think it’s BS why Spooky would sell something that’s not even ready to ship. All you buyers are F’in crazy.

You have an option but others don’t mind waiting. Lots of things like cars can have years long waiting list. Example is the new Ford GT only making 250 cars per year for 5-6 years sold out in fact you’d be hard pressed to get an order accepted for one when they went on sale and they are all spoken for and will sell for double the price on the secondary market.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Trade
$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 39.00
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Trade
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-or-stranger-things?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.