• Stranger Things 49 votes
    21%
  • Both 24 votes
    10%
  • Neither 70 votes
    30%

(230 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F02E0BB5-89D0-43A5-BF4F-D8226A821253 (resized).png

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 months ago

I think it’s BS why Spooky would sell something that’s not even ready to ship. All you buyers are F’in crazy.

#52 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I think it’s BS why Spooky would sell something that’s not even ready to ship. All you buyers are F’in crazy.

You mean like CGC, JJP, and every other manufacturer besides Stern? People buy Sterns unseen constantly...I agree..probably not the best practice, but it's common across the board.

#53 6 months ago

Plus it's just a deposit.

If they change their mind later, they can sell their slot to any of the dozens waiting their chance, for a profit even. Crazy like a fox!

#54 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I've bought stuff with longer wait times.

#55 6 months ago

I'm still waiting on my Coolest Cooler *colbert*

#56 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

You have an option but others don’t mind waiting. Lots of things like cars can have years long waiting list. Example is the new Ford GT only making 250 cars per year for 5-6 years sold out in fact you’d be hard pressed to get an order accepted for one when they went on sale and they are all spoken for and will sell for double the price on the secondary market.

2 weeks later
#57 5 months ago

Patience is definitely a virtue in this hobby. And patience pays off. The more I see, the less I’m interested in Stranger things. Hopefully we’ll see videos of each soon (including the projector).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,995 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside