2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
5FAA54E1-1C0B-4378-AE14-3A1A5C143B88 (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Looks like Spooky and team Really raised the bar with this one so with a love of the show and game we decided to introduce a complete Custom line of Mods for such an Awesome game. Figured most could Google buy their own Funko characters so we opted to not go that route. There are Thousands to choose from in every scale so that area should be covered. As my wife (the boss) is a huge fan and we happen to have an Awesome Rick and Morty we decided to favor some unique designs to give the game a nice accent without overwhelming the designers original vision. We hope you like what we have done at this point and as Always appreciate everyones support and interest. Note that these are completed products that are available via our store This Week or Pinside not concepts. Sincere thanks to Everyone involved on the Spooky team for building the One game my wife didn't even question me buying. It's dam AWESOME!! With that said, Let's see some Mods Morty!

1111 (resized).jpg1111 (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Show me what you got Spooky! Introducing our first fun foray into bobble heads. The "Show Me" 3D and interactive bobble head bobs and weaves above the planets as you battle the bureaucrats of the universe. Very detailed custom mod perfectly finished with hand painted details. Can be installed in multiple areas of the playfield. Simple and reversible mod. Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

Dave and Darcy

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago

Every household needs a Plumbus! Get your "Plumbus Flipper" mod today. Highly detailed and hand painted to perfection. Down to the custom furry bristles this mod is sure to please. Flipper is sold INDIVIDUALLY so you can mix and match or put them where you like. Simple and reversible mod. Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.

Dave and Darcy
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

#4 4 years ago

When Rick makes a helmet you never know whats going to happen! Take your game to another universe with the Rick and Morty pop bumper Interdimensional Helmet mod. Highly detailed 3D clear resin mod designed to let ever RGB mode color pass through perfectly. Each helmet is hand painted and detailed to perfection. Simple and reversible installation as always. Don't leave the planet without your helmet! Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.

Dave and Darcy

#5 4 years ago

Don't be a butthole buy your custom "Poopy Flipper" mod today. Highly detailed and hand painted to perfection. Every Rick and Morty pinball machine should include this close family friend. Flipper is sold INDIVIDUALLY so you can mix and match or put them where you like. Simple and reversible mod. Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.

Dave and Darcy

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#6 4 years ago

No need to smuggle these mega seeds in your rectum, order them direct from The Mod Couple! A joint creation with Mr #Docquest we present the Mega Seed Tree Mod. Highly detailed and hand assembled simple installation mod. Completes the missing seed tree top on the ramp nicely. Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.

Dave and Darcy

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG
#7 4 years ago

"I'm a flipper Morty!!" Introducing our first of Many custom mod for the Amazing Spooky release. Give Morty's pickle pal the star treatment as you battle through the dimensions of the universe. Custom made on a sewer grate and hand painted to perfect detail. Simple and reversible installation. Flipper Rick the smartest flipper in the universe is ready for battle! (Note, as some only like to customize the lower flippers this kit is sold as a set of 2!) Flipper Rick is also available as an Individual in our store!!! Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.

Dave and Darcy

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#8 4 years ago

Dive through your nearest portal and head to the Mod Couple store for our Portal Jump custom 3D Illuminated transport Mod. Highly detailed in resin and each is hand painted down to their mini shoes. This mod is available Illuminated and also non illuminated via our store. The Illuminated mod is best fit on the left side as shown and the non illuminated can be installed anywhere on the game. Simple and reversible mod. See you in the next pinball dimension Morty! Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.

Dave and Darcy

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
#9 4 years ago

That was a busy week but we still have a few ideas we hope everyone will love. Reminder, these Are available and shipping this week. Thanks as always for everyones kind support and interest. This game is sure to please and we would be honored to contribute to the awesomeness of Rick and Morty!!

TheModCouplePinball

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

That is one cute Poopy Butthole Dave..! Nice work on all of these! Really fun stuff and well executed!

Thank you very much. Buttholes are an interesting new direction lol. We took an extra week to be certain products were available before showing them off. Been some long days but R&M is a fun title.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Once again you will take my money for several of these.
Question/request- I want to have a ‘set’ of plumbuses for the main two flippers. One side which is the Chumbles (like you have it) than the other flipper would be the ‘other’ side of the plumbus...
Is that possible ?

Lol you sure know your Plumbus lingo! Yes, I think we could add something like that without much effort. Had to look up Chumbles. Thanks for your interest.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

These are awesome, Dave!
I think the transport mod may be my favorite.

Huge thanks especially from a creator like yourself! Oddly I love the Show Me bobble head the most lol. Can't really see the spring but having his head floating and weaving above the moon and planets just seemed like the right approach for that figure. Plus the finish came out spot on which we were pleased with. Best you you and your monkey's! Can't wait to get your next awesome mod!

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I second this! Having a set of Plumbus flippers would be great with both sides represented. Great job!

Thank you and suggestion noted. I will have the second variation done today hot off the Plumbus plate!

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

A plumbus pop bumper cover would seem in order.....

I appreciate the feedback thank you. We considered a Plumbus there but after spending many hours on the game we decided to go with something lower in profile that did not restrict the designers use of RGB lighting on that mech. We felt the helmet fit the show theme well and would fit well in clear with only accents to not hide the incredible lighting effects already in the game. Did not feel a clear Plumbus would go over as well but we have been known to be wrong so who knows. lol Thanks again for your suggestion!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

A plumbus pop bumper cover would seem in order.....

And....Done. Now you have a complete Plumbus set. Thanks for the input and suggestion!

IMG_4942 (resized).jpgIMG_4942 (resized).jpgIMG_4945 (resized).jpgIMG_4945 (resized).jpg
#23 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

I always wondered how plumbuses it made...

Just follow the Plumbis recipe lol.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Once again you will take my money for several of these.
Question/request- I want to have a ‘set’ of plumbuses for the main two flippers. One side which is the Chumbles (like you have it) than the other flipper would be the ‘other’ side of the plumbus...
Is that possible ?

Match reverse set complete. Sorry I replied to the wrong person. Really do appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

These mods are fantastic!....and hilarious!
I gotta get these mods.
The Pickle Ricks flippers are perfect!
I really love the 3D effect of the portal jump and show me Mods. They’re not cookie cutter looking either which I really dig.
Stellar work and detail again ModCouple! You’re mods are worth it.

Really appreciated thank you! Already packing orders. Very happy so far with the results.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Will you be making these where they come through with an arm head and front half of their body? My thinking is that if it's their feet, it'd make sense for the portal to be horizontal (jumping through a portal in the floor), but the vertical portal would teleport them to a new dimension with a walking or running position (or the front top of their body).

Good suggestions though jumping in or coming out seemed like a coin toss. Jumping in avoids the key player IP component to be a bit safer. Hoping to release a few more completed mods this week we hope everyone likes. Fun stuff on this game. Loving it.

#29 4 years ago

Climb aboard the "Whirly Dirly" is taking off on another fast paced crazy Spooky adventure! More details in our thread and available this week from our website store. What a Great high speed game. Just had to have its own roller coaster! A perfect fit add on without modification. Opted to do a mini Funko Rick as it wasn't justified to remake such a mini figure. Hand detailed with colors to blend with the game and fit the animations. Track designed to not obstruct ball or view of the ramp. Fun little add on to give that long ramp some theme love.

#30 4 years ago

It was requested to show the front detail of the coaster to ensure Rick has a face. And yes he is yacking! lol Kits are complete and should now be ready to ship Monday. Fun little project.

IMG_5004 (resized).jpgIMG_5004 (resized).jpg
#32 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Curious; why not make it look more like the actual whirly track? It’s pretty simple/plain. Having it on rails seems weird.

Actually tried that and it completely blocks the ball rolling down the ramp. While I like theme based mods we do our best to not distract the game play or rhythm. For us a mod should hopefully be a unique accent without compromising the original designers lighting or visual ball movement. So in this case we opted for an artistic variance in design of the track to see that ball ripping down those speedy ramps.

#33 4 years ago

What would the universe of Rick and Morty be without a few of these cute little Meeseeks Stand In mods! A simple character mod that can be placed randomly to your liking most anywhere on the playfield. Custom mounted base and adhesive mount makes for a simple install. This is a RANDOM pick mod of (1) Meeseeks character! You will receive One random pick mod. Though all are cute and fun! lol

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#35 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I like it! I do find the funko style black eyes a little creepy though.[quoted image]

Lol yeah he's definitely got a scary look but he Is about to take on the Spooky Whirly Dirly! Plus he looks a bit hung over so who knows. I really like the animated scale of him on this one. Cartoonish yet fun.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

So that's the Xmas tree set repurposed?

Yes it is. Never claimed to make this mod. Some things don’t need to be remade honestly. This is as noted simply a low cost mod with mounting base made should anyone want a simple figure without buying a out of production box set. They look cute and they are cheap.

#39 4 years ago

Sorry all for the delay on adding the Coaster to the website. Family priority commitments delayed my time line but for those that PM’d they should be up later tonight or by morning. Sorry.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Just wondered as I remembered seeing the xmas set. They are about $1 each before you add a base. 'Course you have to get 12 to get the exact one you may want so that's the trade off.
BTW you also didn't NOT say you made it either...

Thanks for the clarification I assumed by the price and lack of process that it would be implied we did not make them my bad. Also for clarity 1/3 of the figures in the kit do not have feet so the are a loss and with shipping they cost closer to 2.50 each. Semantics but a fact none the less. Just a simple low cost option for those that wanted a licensed character without hunting for an out of production box set. No worries, like most mods these are not for everyone’s interest and appreciate your feedback.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Haven’t seen Whirly Dirly mod in the site. Is that still going up today?

Yes sorry at the doctors office with our granddaughter longer then we anticipated. Today promise.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Oh no. You have your priorities straight!
Jim

All good and yes our family is our Only priority. Weekly physical therapy is a bit stressful for mama (and I) but we will do Anything we can for her and nothing else honestly matters above that. That said........

And Awayyyyyyy we go. As promised (late sorry) the Whirly Dirly is now listed for anyone interested and available. Thanks again for the So many kind and supportive PM's. I give all credit to my wife and I assure you she Does hear the comments and appreciates them sincerely!! Very minor (pre-ship) edit. She didn't like the clarity of the "I survived the Whirly Dirly" sign so a new higher definition decal machine was ordered to arrive today. Not major just nicer than shown on finished product and all updated. Thanks again to all.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#46 4 years ago

Apologies to a few that ordered the seed trees with their order. Last minute we opted to modify the design to make it a bit more seed-tree-like and the correct pink. Any orders that shipped already have a revised one going out. All Whirly Dirlys etc orders are in route. Honestly assumed as not many games were in the main stream that there would be that many orders. With family and work priorities call we are back to caught up. We do apologize for a few delays. Enjoy your family, try to enjoy your new home time, and enjoy pinball. We appreciate each of you. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#47 4 years ago

Had a few requests for revised pics of the new designed seed trees. Sorry been a bit busy with family and primary work lately so just now getting to reply. Still loving this game granted it Does need several adjustments up top to get the ball flowing better. Have a few more ideas in the works non the less. Off to another galaxy Morty!!

IMG_5061 (resized).jpgIMG_5061 (resized).jpgIMG_5062 (resized).jpgIMG_5062 (resized).jpgIMG_5063 (resized).jpgIMG_5063 (resized).jpg
#49 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Mega tree top looks great![quoted image]

Thanks Doc, it is after all Your creative concept! Always love working with creative minds, thank you!

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

And it kind of balances out the crystals on the left.

Absolutely. Must have a balanced universe! lol Kind of a pain to make but with my daughter home on lock down she is brushing up on helping mom out dying seeds. Small detail but it did turn out really nice. Doc gets credit (and commission) on the creation. Love it.

#55 4 years ago

Thank you both Sincerely for the kind words and support! R&M is the kind of game that we can be inspired by no doubt. Actually finished 2 new mods for R&M yesterday that we hope everyone enjoys. Will unveil when they are actually available. Just need to stop playing this game long enough to get working. Lol

#56 4 years ago

Feeling captive at home? Need an adventure? Come join us at "Anatomy Park"! Spooky thrills and a ride on the Whirly Dirly will get you back in the game! Adventure 3D sign with air brushed accents to make those bones pop. Park and mod open today for sale from our website store with Many other custom Rick and Morty upgrades. Thanks as always for everyones support and interest. What a Great game!!!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpgIMG_5074 (resized).jpgIMG_5074 (resized).jpg

#57 4 years ago

To the start of an Amazing game we wanted to create a fitting launch to fun with our "And Awaaaay we Go" shooter lane Mod. Highly detailed mod created with perfect resin for the ultimate 3D look. Each is hand painted to exacting detail down to each planet. Launch into the next Spooky universe with our shooter lane mod available Now!

#58 4 years ago

Full playfield view as requested. Now back to playing!!

5FAA54E1-1C0B-4378-AE14-3A1A5C143B88 (resized).jpeg5FAA54E1-1C0B-4378-AE14-3A1A5C143B88 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#59 4 years ago

The Floating Eye see's All Morty! A simple yet detailed mod to add some additional dimension to this amazing game. Floating above the playfield to keep an Eye on you! Custom glass eye with airbrushed detail for a great look. Additional details and options available from our website.

#60 4 years ago

All orders are now complete and caught up for R&M. Back to playing some high speed adventures. Thanks again to all for your interest and support.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Yes. Please do. I've sent you a PM as well about my clown. I'm waiting to hear back.

Completely my fault. My wife wanted to get your replacement done to ship with it but it WILL go out tomorrow. Made like 20 prototypes and finally got the material down to take the shooting violence without breaking. Sorry again it took so long to get your sample back. Crazy year.

#64 3 years ago

Show me what you got Spooky! Introducing our first fun foray into bobble heads. The "Show Me" 3D and interactive bobble head Ramp Mount bobs and weaves as you battle the bureaucrats of the universe. Very detailed custom mod perfectly finished with hand painted details. This mod mounts on the ramp tab to float above the planet to bob back and forth as you play. Simple and reversible mod.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#65 3 years ago

So cute yet Tasty, Spooky SzeChuan mini dipping sauces. Can't travel the universe on an empty stomach! Very simple detail mod can be installed anywhere and completely reversible. Come get your Spooky Sauce! Available now from our store or website. Thanks for viewing. A full line of Rick and Morty mods is available shipping Now.

1 month later
#66 3 years ago

To offer a one stop shop of Awesome Rick and Morty custom mods we partnered again with Docquest to now include (at the same price) his Perfectly done Custom Pickle Rick MOD with Bonus items still included. Looks absolutely amazing and we are proud to work with Doc on yet another adventure!!! All R&M custom mods are now IN Stock again from our website store or here on Pinside!!

7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#67 3 years ago

The Wirly Dirly's are back in stock. Spooky must be ramping up shipping which is a Good thing. Great game.

1 week later
#68 3 years ago

So loving this game. Having a hard time creating when all we end up doing is “play testing” lol. The code is improving faster then we can install it and each time the game is new. Love it, great buy.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Hows the miniverse coming along?

Sorry not my mod. As only a small percentage of fans were looking at the upgraded coin door for home use we opted not to invest time on that sorry.

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I just realised i posted in the wrong thread thats my fault. But really do like your mods. When time comes closer i will be making some purchases from you as well. Love the pickle rick. Fits great there!

No worries, we try to contribute to this great title where we see valuable. It’s an amazing game as is!

1 month later
#74 3 years ago

With some Wonderful feedback from some super R&M owners we opted to modify the Whirly Dirly design slightly so it is now reversible so it can be installed going both directions. Your choice on install and reversible.

WD2 (resized).jpgWD2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#76 3 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

What is the recommended method for mounting/attaching your Interdimensional Helmet, "Show me" bobble head Ramp Mount, and "Anatomy Park" ramp sign mods?
I noticed they have little clear rubber pads on the undersides. Do you peel those off to use the existing sticky to mount, or do you use a dab from a hot glue gun? I haven't had the pleasure of mounting mods that don't attach by screw to an existing post (like I'll do with the Mega Seed Tree" mod).

Yes its an industrial clear double sided tape. Flexible yet strong and Should you need to remove it will not damage the game.

1 week later
#79 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Do you remove the sticker on the pop bumper cap before applying the interdimensional helmet or do you put it on right over it? Thanks

No it was designed to go over the decal should you wish to reverse back or sell your game without ruining the factory decal. As it is translucent resin all the light shines through and you don’t see the decal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,000 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-custom-mod-collection-new-themodcouple?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.