2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
5FAA54E1-1C0B-4378-AE14-3A1A5C143B88 (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

And it kind of balances out the crystals on the left.

Absolutely. Must have a balanced universe! lol Kind of a pain to make but with my daughter home on lock down she is brushing up on helping mom out dying seeds. Small detail but it did turn out really nice. Doc gets credit (and commission) on the creation. Love it.

#52 4 years ago

Just wanted to thank-you Mod Couple for all your hard work!! I have some of your mods on other pins,and you always make good things better!! Please remember,it will be a year before some of us get our pins,so please keep stock available!! Mines #499 and will be arriving sometime around Valentines Day next year! Again,good work Yelobird!!!

#53 4 years ago

agreed - it does balance it out and will be a mod I'm getting when mine gets here.....some time this year ; )

#54 4 years ago

I went ahead and bought what I wanted now just in case stock dries up. I'm #544 but I already have my box of R&M mods in the garage waiting for my machines arrival. Helps add to my excitement with parts to look at... Lol

#55 4 years ago

Thank you both Sincerely for the kind words and support! R&M is the kind of game that we can be inspired by no doubt. Actually finished 2 new mods for R&M yesterday that we hope everyone enjoys. Will unveil when they are actually available. Just need to stop playing this game long enough to get working. Lol

#56 4 years ago

Feeling captive at home? Need an adventure? Come join us at "Anatomy Park"! Spooky thrills and a ride on the Whirly Dirly will get you back in the game! Adventure 3D sign with air brushed accents to make those bones pop. Park and mod open today for sale from our website store with Many other custom Rick and Morty upgrades. Thanks as always for everyones support and interest. What a Great game!!!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpgIMG_5074 (resized).jpgIMG_5074 (resized).jpg

#57 4 years ago

To the start of an Amazing game we wanted to create a fitting launch to fun with our "And Awaaaay we Go" shooter lane Mod. Highly detailed mod created with perfect resin for the ultimate 3D look. Each is hand painted to exacting detail down to each planet. Launch into the next Spooky universe with our shooter lane mod available Now!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

#58 4 years ago

Full playfield view as requested. Now back to playing!!

5FAA54E1-1C0B-4378-AE14-3A1A5C143B88 (resized).jpeg5FAA54E1-1C0B-4378-AE14-3A1A5C143B88 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#59 4 years ago

The Floating Eye see's All Morty! A simple yet detailed mod to add some additional dimension to this amazing game. Floating above the playfield to keep an Eye on you! Custom glass eye with airbrushed detail for a great look. Additional details and options available from our website.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#60 4 years ago

All orders are now complete and caught up for R&M. Back to playing some high speed adventures. Thanks again to all for your interest and support.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

All orders are now complete and caught up for R&M. Back to playing some high speed adventures. Thanks again to all for your interest and support.

Good morning Yelobird can you look at the inbox please ? thank you

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

Good morning yelobird can you look at the inbox please ? thank you

Yes. Please do. I've sent you a PM as well about my clown. I'm waiting to hear back.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Yes. Please do. I've sent you a PM as well about my clown. I'm waiting to hear back.

Completely my fault. My wife wanted to get your replacement done to ship with it but it WILL go out tomorrow. Made like 20 prototypes and finally got the material down to take the shooting violence without breaking. Sorry again it took so long to get your sample back. Crazy year.

#64 3 years ago

Show me what you got Spooky! Introducing our first fun foray into bobble heads. The "Show Me" 3D and interactive bobble head Ramp Mount bobs and weaves as you battle the bureaucrats of the universe. Very detailed custom mod perfectly finished with hand painted details. This mod mounts on the ramp tab to float above the planet to bob back and forth as you play. Simple and reversible mod.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#65 3 years ago

So cute yet Tasty, Spooky SzeChuan mini dipping sauces. Can't travel the universe on an empty stomach! Very simple detail mod can be installed anywhere and completely reversible. Come get your Spooky Sauce! Available now from our store or website. Thanks for viewing. A full line of Rick and Morty mods is available shipping Now.

1 month later
#66 3 years ago

To offer a one stop shop of Awesome Rick and Morty custom mods we partnered again with Docquest to now include (at the same price) his Perfectly done Custom Pickle Rick MOD with Bonus items still included. Looks absolutely amazing and we are proud to work with Doc on yet another adventure!!! All R&M custom mods are now IN Stock again from our website store or here on Pinside!!

7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#67 3 years ago

The Wirly Dirly's are back in stock. Spooky must be ramping up shipping which is a Good thing. Great game.

1 week later
#68 3 years ago

So loving this game. Having a hard time creating when all we end up doing is “play testing” lol. The code is improving faster then we can install it and each time the game is new. Love it, great buy.

#69 3 years ago

Hows the miniverse coming along?

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Don't be a butthole buy your custom "Poopy Flipper" mod today. Highly detailed and hand painted to perfection. Every Rick and Morty pinball machine should include this close family friend. Flipper is sold INDIVIDUALLY so you can mix and match or put them where you like. Simple and reversible mod. Thanks so much for your interest and support. Available now via our website store.
Dave and Darcy[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ooh wee!

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Hows the miniverse coming along?

Sorry not my mod. As only a small percentage of fans were looking at the upgraded coin door for home use we opted not to invest time on that sorry.

#72 3 years ago

I just realised i posted in the wrong thread thats my fault. But really do like your mods. When time comes closer i will be making some purchases from you as well. Love the pickle rick. Fits great there!

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I just realised i posted in the wrong thread thats my fault. But really do like your mods. When time comes closer i will be making some purchases from you as well. Love the pickle rick. Fits great there!

No worries, we try to contribute to this great title where we see valuable. It’s an amazing game as is!

1 month later
#74 3 years ago

With some Wonderful feedback from some super R&M owners we opted to modify the Whirly Dirly design slightly so it is now reversible so it can be installed going both directions. Your choice on install and reversible.

WD2 (resized).jpgWD2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#75 3 years ago

What is the recommended method for mounting/attaching your Interdimensional Helmet, "Show me" bobble head Ramp Mount, and "Anatomy Park" ramp sign mods?

I noticed they have little clear rubber pads on the undersides. Do you peel those off to use the existing sticky to mount, or do you use a dab from a hot glue gun? I haven't had the pleasure of mounting mods that don't attach by screw to an existing post (like I'll do with the Mega Seed Tree" mod).

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

What is the recommended method for mounting/attaching your Interdimensional Helmet, "Show me" bobble head Ramp Mount, and "Anatomy Park" ramp sign mods?
I noticed they have little clear rubber pads on the undersides. Do you peel those off to use the existing sticky to mount, or do you use a dab from a hot glue gun? I haven't had the pleasure of mounting mods that don't attach by screw to an existing post (like I'll do with the Mega Seed Tree" mod).

Yes its an industrial clear double sided tape. Flexible yet strong and Should you need to remove it will not damage the game.

#77 3 years ago

Thanks, I'll peel and mount. Appreciate the response!

1 week later
#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes its an industrial clear double sided tape. Flexible yet strong and Should you need to remove it will not damage the game.

Do you remove the sticker on the pop bumper cap before applying the interdimensional helmet or do you put it on right over it? Thanks

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Do you remove the sticker on the pop bumper cap before applying the interdimensional helmet or do you put it on right over it? Thanks

No it was designed to go over the decal should you wish to reverse back or sell your game without ruining the factory decal. As it is translucent resin all the light shines through and you don’t see the decal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-custom-mod-collection-new-themodcouple/page/2?hl=easternbloc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.