View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
BDE4A874-04C9-4BFE-9D17-4E7D5866E516 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 1.03.45 PM (resized).png
in-bird-culture-that-is-considered-a-dick-move (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Blood Sucker Edition Currently at $2200+

What do you think it will close at?

ebay.com link: Rick and Morty Pinball Machine DEPOSIT 440 Only 750 will be made ever

#2 4 years ago

Hope it doesn’t sell and the guy takes a loss.

#3 4 years ago

It's for his "deposit spot" so it's not for the actual machine. The buyer of the auction still has to pay for the price of the machine as stated "This is ONLY the deposit spot and whoever wins will have to pay for the rest of the machine"

#4 4 years ago
in-bird-culture-that-is-considered-a-dick-move (resized).jpgin-bird-culture-that-is-considered-a-dick-move (resized).jpg
#5 4 years ago

damn surprised people are bidding this high for a game available end of year.

#6 4 years ago

$10 says the people bidding arent reading that it's a deposit.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Hope it doesn’t sell and the guy takes a loss.

EBay + Paypal Fees are 13%.

He won't lose any money at the current price.

Best of Luck to him. I could care less what someone else does with their slot/machine.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Best of Luck to him. I could care less what someone else does with their slot/machine.

Maybe he sees it *as* a slot machine, lol

#9 4 years ago

Curious what this ends at. If spots in line a ~year out are worth a $1000 premium ($750 now but I assume it'll go up a bit more) without gameplay video even available, what'll happen to values once games are in people's hands, providing it lives up to the hype?

#10 4 years ago

Just wait for this to be added to that eBay listing: "topper sold separately."

#11 4 years ago

people bidding have a history too so I think it's legit.

#12 4 years ago

looks like the same 2 bidders are bumping the bids.

#14 4 years ago

Currently at $2551 with 21 hours left.

#15 4 years ago

Rick and Morty pre-order spots are a better investment than pumpkin futures.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Just wait for this to be added to that eBay listing: "topper sold separately."

That would be a dick move, since the topper comes with the game.

#17 4 years ago

Final Bid $3067

Congratulation to the seller for make a fast fat profit. And congratulations to the buyer that now has a pinball machine with a laughably low production.
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 1.03.45 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-01-16 at 1.03.45 PM (resized).png

#18 4 years ago

So the market is $10k on this game now. SMH

#19 4 years ago

Can't believe eBay still allows this type of shill.

#20 4 years ago

Realistically he made less than $1,200. My deposit was $1,575 for my BSE with PayPal fees.
$3,067- $1,575 = $1,492 - eBay Final value fee 10% ($300) - PayPal fees = $1,150 total profit.

#21 4 years ago

Over the years I have thought about listing games on eBay, but their sellers fee”s are crazy high! Not sure if there is anyway to minimize the fees, my wife has a crafting store on EBay not sure if she gets a break on final value % for having an EBay store. It seems like a lot of people list stuff at crazy high prices and then cancel their adds when they get an interested party.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Over the years I have thought about listing games on eBay, but their sellers fee”s are crazy high! Not sure if there is anyway to minimize the fees, my wife has a crafting store on EBay not sure if she gets a break on final value % for having an EBay store. It seems like a lot of people list stuff at crazy high prices and then cancel their adds when they get an interested party.

Kinda like many Pinsiders placing ads on Pinside and then say they sold elsewhere and don't make a Pinside contribution? I know, they could've listed the pin on CL, eBay or on some other media But it sure seems many ads quietly go away... just sayin'

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Kinda like many Pinsiders placing ads on Pinside and then say they sold elsewhere and don't make a Pinside contribution? I know, they could've listed the pin on CL, eBay or on some other media But it sure seems many ads quietly go away... just sayin'

Yea I hear you on that, when I sell a game on Pinside I am more than happy to pay the fees as they are quite reasonable and it helps the site.

#24 4 years ago

Ebay really cracks down on any behavior that would allow you to sell off there site. They monitor all messages and won’t allow emails or phone numbers to be exchanged. Pinside is very loose and leaves lots of money slide. It’s pennies compared to the cost of selling games on EBay and people are left to the honor system yet they still cheap out.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Some of these games truly sell outside of pinside. For example, I just sold a SM on facebook, but also crosslisted here (as I do with all my games). I get that some people are dishonest and say sold elsewhere, but there are people that truly sell elsewhere. I've had a couple sell through FB and CL, but also a few sold here, in which I've paid the fee for. It's only like $5-$15? Hardly even anything worth being dishonest about imo.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Can't believe eBay still allows this type of shill.

As long as their making money they don’t give a shit what you do.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Over the years I have thought about listing games on eBay, but their sellers fee”s are crazy high!

Isn't there a cap on the higher priced items?

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

$750 , so no EBay isn’t stopping anything like this from happening. They love when the new PS4 or Xbox’s start to be scalped. They make $40- $60 a transaction, they make more than the company’s who make the systems who generally sell near at cost to make money on the software.

BDE4A874-04C9-4BFE-9D17-4E7D5866E516 (resized).pngBDE4A874-04C9-4BFE-9D17-4E7D5866E516 (resized).png
#29 4 years ago

Before I even knew about Pinside I sold my HUO Simpson’s Pinball Party and had to pay over $400 in fees between EBay and PayPal.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Good question, any eBay users in here that can answer this?

Edit never mind just saw post above, so 10% final value with a max of $750 and reserve fees are capped at 7.5% of $400?

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I have sold 2 pins in the past and listed both on Pinside as well as locally on Craigslist and Offerup. Both of my pins sold from CL. I would have gladly paid the fees if they had sold here, but unfortunately they didn't. I'm not saying that there aren't dishonest people around, but for $5-$15 bucks, it really isn"t much and pins really do sell elsewhere. I would think that most of the adds that were taken down really did sell elsewhere. I'm 2 for 2 that way....

#32 4 years ago

"Insertion Fee" heh...

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#33 4 years ago

>>Good question, any eBay users in here that can answer this?

Edit never mind just saw post above, so 10% final value with a max of $750 and reserve fees are capped at 7.5% of $400?

That is for Auctions. I am pretty sure that Fixed Prce Listing fees can be higher than $750.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 300.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-spot-on-ebay?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.