pasted_image (resized).png
KClose (resized).png
Close (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

That pop bumper begs for a better cap...

Some molded crystals/seeds might be nice

Maybe some test tubes that light up?

Ill keep thinking

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from E_Gpinball:

I won't be able to purchase my own rick and morty pin, but if I did, I would love to have:
*a pickle rick flipper topper for the upper flipper
*a plumbus plunger
*if the plunger idea doesn't work then a plumbus toy on a coil that shakes is around would suffice

All that is intellectual property or whatever so he would have to license them to make.

Hes looking for generic ideas that are in the grey area.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

A door or too much in the garage would ruin the illusion. The transparent floor give the impression that the portal below is opening inside the garage. So the ball never actually enters the garage but from the players view it appears to.

I cant wait to look at the game from the right angle to see this in action! I wonder what the lights in that area are like too...

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

We have some ideas for casting just waiting on game play. We made custom pops for TNA, tron, Bksor, Twd, AV etc if you want to compare quality.

I think that area over the second ball trough plastic is begging to he turned into a mini blips and chitz.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I'm not sold on the pickle rick bat toppers. First, there is a way better opportunity to use him as an actual figure (plain pickle or rat hybrid) in the game which is way more visual. Second, I think it wouldn't look great since the shapes don't match you either have a small pickle (harhar) or miss a lot of the design.
So what else could go on those flippers? Poopy butthole (Mr to you) is that shape but would look awkward too, and again, figure.
The shrinking injection needle..
Laser gun

I think Id just rather have both flipper toppers be alien faces. Something based on the animation style.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I like my flippers to look like flippers, but I'm weird like that. LOL

Usually I do too, dont get me wrong. I just think some cronenburg monster toppers would fit this game well.

2 months later
#198 4 years ago

OMG That Pickle Rick plastic/figure is perfect! Please sell me one all ready to go!

Cant wait to see final megaseed cap. Totally sweet.

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Agree. And it’s even on a pickle themed plastic!

Totally makes it. Looks oem. Why have I not been sold one yet?

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from Baboon:

I ve made a new launcher fully working for ...my MM
Until I ll get my game[quoted image]

That thing is HUUUUGE.

Hey, any one try and light the second trough entrance with green? Would be cool of it activated only when the ball kicked out.

#239 4 years ago

I like what you got! I want this for my upper right flipper. Thats the pickle rick flip biiiooootch!!!

Just my $0.02, but I think you should ditch the tongue. Just his open mouth with teeth is funny enough, and might look cleaner.

#244 4 years ago

My thought was to use the meeseeks on the top flipper since it is near the box. Pickle rick on the bottom but I'm thinking of some other concepts that aren't characters for there as well. I have a few tossing around.

But pickle rick is UNDER THE UPPER FLIPPER....thats obviously the right spot for a pickle rick flipper.

The bottoms need a texture pattern or something....not keen on the faces on the main flippers.

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

if pickle rick is "hidden" under the flipper, wouldn't putting a pickle rick on top of the flipper kind of defeat the purpose?

I disagree. I think it makes that flipper stand out nicely rather than just fading into the plastics/playfield art.

I think were going to go with purple flipper bats and pink rubbers. I dont think I want toppers on the main flippers unless a cool texture or pattern comes out.

Quoted from garretswinning:

I agree. I seen a mr.poopybutthole on the third flipper that seemed more fitting then pickle rick

That Mr poopy butthole looks like a cake decoration. No thanks.

#267 4 years ago

Oh Jerry[quoted image]

Planning to put roy on that ladder?

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

in a carpet store, not off of the roof of the smith family's house

Gotcha, so hell be up against the house. Makes sense.

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

is roy some sort of pervert peeping in on summer? why would you want him on the side of the smith family house?!? I get that you're jonesing for a roy figure to "dress up" your game, but to me this doesn't make a lot of sense.

Jerry will be on the ladder up against the house according to you. You said it, not me.

Roy fell off a ladder on the show. Makes sense to me to put him in the game some where. On a ladder, as a football player, whatever.

#278 4 years ago

For anyone following the thread, here's a heads up on products going on sale. I'll post here before I put up a new thread announcing them so you have time to get in early.
Mr. Flipper Topper Meeseeks - https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-pinball-flipper-topper-mr-meeseeks
Pickle Flipper Rick - https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-pinball-pickle-rick-flipper-topper
More shots coming soon of Mr. Happy Meeseeks and Mr. Kirkland Meeseeks toppers[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet! Who makes the darkest green flipper rubber I wonder.

Also a light blue for meeseeks. Hes growing on me. One happy one freaking out for each main flipper. Light blue rubber?

Edit: Titan looks good for the blue. The green is a maybe.

78BA7201-E10E-4BBD-A1B6-E7EC49366D5E (resized).jpeg78BA7201-E10E-4BBD-A1B6-E7EC49366D5E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Trade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread?tu=chitownpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.