pasted_image (resized).png
KClose (resized).png
Close (resized).png
There are 419 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Im starting to dig those way more then all the other flipper tops we have seen so far.

Ya, me too. Toss a character up top and these down below is my thought

#302 4 years ago

Hi. Were any of the mod ideas to place something like a Rick contraption over the middle scoop?

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Hi. Were any of the mod ideas to place something like a Rick contraption over the middle scoop?

I've been thinking of scoop ideas but with so many other projects haven't spent much time on it. Suggestions?

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I've been thinking of scoop ideas but with so many other projects haven't spent much time on it. Suggestions?

Oh boy, you are setting yourself up for this one. Wasn’t someone saying they wanted a butt?

#305 4 years ago

Ive been pondering - only thought so far was entry to Ricks lower basement. Will post if something Comes to mind.

#306 4 years ago

My recommendation would be the time beings in their bubble, or better yet the dome from the portal gun.

#307 4 years ago

Butt is on the start BUTTon

Dome from portal gun is on the portal gun.

#308 4 years ago

The only thing I can think of is Gwendolyn lying over the scoop rag-doll-ish. START YOUR ADVENTURE!

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from scorche:

The only thing I can think of is Gwendolyn lying over the scoop rag-doll-ish. START YOUR ADVENTURE!

LMAO, the sex robot.

“Gross, I might have just touched one of Morty’s loads.”

B110F097-EFA8-4D72-930F-14ECB96BD78B (resized).jpegB110F097-EFA8-4D72-930F-14ECB96BD78B (resized).jpeg
#310 4 years ago
Quoted from scorche:

Maybe the Delivery Courier Meatball/Testicle thing that brings the invitation to Birdperson's wedding?

#311 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Maybe the Delivery Courier Meatball/Testicle thing that brings the invitation to Birdperson's wedding?

The intergalactic version of UPS but less off putting

#312 4 years ago

Oh yeah, that could work. I wonder if it would be identifiable giving he minimal space that is there.

On another note, how does this sizing look?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#313 4 years ago

I believe this will be one option to cover the right side ramp. Gotta check sizing.

#314 4 years ago

Pinnovators integration with the window for the microverse. 1/8" thick optically clear acrylic. I might black out the lower portion where their PCB will go.

But without the holes that is also the plain window if you do not get their mod.

#315 4 years ago

I don't plan to get that per se, but I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to fashion an acrylic cover.

#316 4 years ago

I believe this will be one option to cover the right side ramp. Gotta check sizing.[quoted image]

Isn’t pirates of the pancreas a mode?

What about the bone train instead of a Whirley durley?

#317 4 years ago
050A863D-802C-4739-9633-7E4C329D8318 (resized).jpeg050A863D-802C-4739-9633-7E4C329D8318 (resized).jpeg
#318 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Isn’t pirates of the pancreas a mode?
What about the bone train instead of a Whirley durley?

Yeah, could do that. I'll do some more thinking.

#319 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't plan to get that per se, but I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to fashion an acrylic cover.

You'll have the option when ordering from Pinnovators to choose the acrylic window.

#320 4 years ago

You'll have the option when ordering from Pinnovators to choose the acrylic window.

Is the battery going to use it in some manner? I was referring to not wanting to get the Pinnovators sound stuff.

#321 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is the battery going to use it in some manner? I was referring to not wanting to get the Pinnovators sound stuff.

Oh yeah, gotcha.

Use the window? It's an option if you want to replace the bill acceptor with the window so you can see the microverse from outside the game. There will be a "surround", maybe like the inside of Rick's ship's hood.

2 weeks later
#322 4 years ago

Butt button done to my satisfaction. This is raw, need to clean, paint and finish. Hope to offer it up this weekend. The button will come as a replacement to the existing button as a full assembly (plug and play) or as just the button cover that you can swap in to your existing button housing.

Not sure on the lettering, I think it might be purple or black.

Printed with a custom resin blend to provide color, translucence and flexibility/strength.

#323 4 years ago

Butt button done to my satisfaction. This is raw, need to clean, paint and finish. Hope to offer it up this weekend. The button will come as a replacement to the existing button as a full assembly (plug and play) or as just the button cover that you can swap in to your existing button housing.
Not sure on the lettering, I think it might be purple or black.
Printed with a custom resin blend to provide color, translucence and flexibility/strength.
[quoted image]

Looks like you got a handle on that butt! Nice work.

#324 4 years ago

Has anyone heard news that Brian Allen was doing an alternate backglass for R&M? His stuff is really amazing and usually officially licensed. I found this teaser image (pw protected) while I was looking over his latest work for MM.
Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

1 month later
#325 3 years ago

Hope your doing ok Harryhoudini. This thread has been too quiet

#326 3 years ago

Heyo! Slowed down on the production since Spooky wasn't shipping any games and we have a big backlog of unreleased WOZ and POTC mods. The FART button seems good to go, the folks who have tested it said install was easy and looks good. Have some pics in the game now.

The items we have in progress are the topper (surprise), ramp toppers, various character placements, microverse, launch portal gun, plumbumper, cromulon and a few others. It's give us some time to test out a few things, like lighting on the microverse. Tested 3 or 4 different LED strips and EL sheets to get the right look. Probably sending out the plumbumper next for testing on a few games for fit and look. Stay tuned!

1 month later
#327 3 years ago

Anyone have any luck with butter robot ?

2 weeks later
#328 3 years ago

Hows the miniverse coming along?

1 week later
#329 3 years ago

I have a microverse sitting here next to me, working on the lighting.

Butterbot I haven't done much with yet. Some other projects are needing to get done first. Updates to come on the rest of the stuff.

#330 3 years ago

Sounds good and thanks for correcting me dont know why i said miniverse

#331 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Sounds good and thanks for correcting me dont know why i said miniverse

Took me a while to get it right. I kept saying that too. Don't forget the teenyverse!

#332 3 years ago

Been out of the loop for awhile, what's the status on the enhanced portal effect idea in the garage?

Does the shipping game have a "good enough" portal effect or is there still a transparent LCD mod in the works?

#333 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Been out of the loop for awhile, what's the status on the enhanced portal effect idea in the garage?
Does the shipping game have a "good enough" portal effect or is there still a transparent LCD mod in the works?

I think the current portal effect in the garage works pretty good. Between that and the topper being active it's easy to notice when the portal is active.

I made this for mine mine as a cosmetic enhancement. It features an animated spinning portal graphic on an OLED screen over the portal return area. Gives you something cool to look at while hiding the metal scoop a little. Since the garage always teleports you (whether the portal lights are flashing or not) my return portal is always on.

If enough people are interested I could offer it as a mod.

20200223_205816 (resized).jpg20200223_205816 (resized).jpg
#334 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the current portal effect in the garage works pretty good. Between that and the topper being active it's easy to notice when the portal is active.
I made this for mine mine as a cosmetic enhancement. It features an animated spinning portal graphic on an OLED screen over the portal return area. Gives you something cool to look at while hiding the metal scoop a little. Since the garage always teleports you (whether the portal lights are flashing or not) my return portal is always on.
[quoted image]

Nice! Looks better than factory.

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

[quoted image]

I would love to see a quick video of the portal animation but more than likely, I would be in for one regardless. Looks great!

#336 3 years ago

I believe this will be one option to cover the right side ramp. Gotta check sizing.[quoted image]

How about the Story Train for the right ramp!

72450de6-159f-42c3-9b4f-3abdf9b98122-screen-shot-2020-05-04-at-23459-pm.png (resized).jpeg72450de6-159f-42c3-9b4f-3abdf9b98122-screen-shot-2020-05-04-at-23459-pm.png (resized).jpeg
#337 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

[quoted image]

Looks great. Can you post a short vid of it in action?
Thank Frank

#338 3 years ago
D52DF0AB-1260-4325-B2A9-460DABCAF19E (resized).jpegD52DF0AB-1260-4325-B2A9-460DABCAF19E (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#339 3 years ago

The story train is a good idea. I had another idea for that area so we'll see how it works out when we start designing. We've been holding back on the R&M mods since Spooky was closed for an undetermined time. We're just about done with some major WoZ mods and then we'll roll out some more R&M mods.

Start/Fart/Butt buttons are being produced now
Microverse is getting flushed out, working on materials and lighting, paint testing. Doing some programming on lighting effects.
I think after that it's the launch/portal gun & probably some ramp toppers
I'd like to get the new topper idea ready but running low on time this month.

Haven't added the spatially tessellated void inside yet but here's the modified temporal field.

1 month later
#341 3 years ago

Any update on the micro-verse? I got my build sheet, and the only reason I'm considering the bill collector coin door in this mod. Curious how it's coming along and if you can share how it looks so I can make my decision.

#342 3 years ago

I'll try and take a pic of the prototype in another game. I don't have my R&M yet but I can give you an idea of what it will look like. Still working on finishing touches with lighting and the interior pieces.

3 weeks later
#343 3 years ago

Anyone working on a light diffuser for the garage LEDs. I’m not a fan of seeing the individual bulbs on. Feels like a cover/diffuser would have been perfect in the garage to prevent that.

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from WindRaidor:

Anyone working on a light diffuser for the garage LEDs. I’m not a fan of seeing the individual bulbs on. Feels like a cover/diffuser would have been perfect in the garage to prevent that.

With a portal pattern on it!!

... and make it spin when the topper goes!!!

#345 3 years ago

My game is supposed to arrive tomorrow (but seems like it might be friday, it's still a few states away) so I'll finally be able to fit some items on it and test some stuff out. I'll take a look at the garage lighting, a diffuser shouldn't be a big deal. We have another mod that uses the portal pattern as a part of it so already have it printed. I can test something similar in the garage and see how it looks.

Working on the lighting for the portal that goes on the launcher gun. I think I'll let it be optional on the lighting since it won't be extremely cheap. Should be able to show a few more things ready for purchase in the next few weeks.

#346 3 years ago

Lit rails coming soon Hookedonpinball.com
Side rails and PBLife hinge kit lighting will be available.

20201111_220119 (resized).jpg20201111_220119 (resized).jpg
#347 3 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Lit rails coming soon Hookedonpinball.com
Side rails and PBLife hinge kit lighting will be available.
[quoted image]

I keep seeing you tease them, I want to see them!!

Using EL Panel too? Doing BS purple finish I assume?

#348 3 years ago

Coming along. Hopefully my game shows up Monday.

1114201104_HDR (resized).jpg1114201104_HDR (resized).jpg
#349 3 years ago

Butt Button and Flipper Toppers are on the site. More to come soon:

Now available in C-137 and other dimensions, the R&M collection from PMC. Here are the first of a long list of fun and exciting mods for your Spooky Pinball Rick & Morty.

Ready to (ST)FART a new game? You need a BUTT button.
Flippers looking a bit bare? Spice them up with a Meeseeks, Pickle Rick or some Schleem.

https://pinballmods.co/rick-and-morty-pinball-mods

Standby for some surprises!

#350 3 years ago

Working on the right angle and size. But this is what you wanted, right?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 300.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 419 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread/page/7?hl=jbigdoggf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.