Topic Stats

• 326 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by harryhoudini
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 92 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
050A863D-802C-4739-9633-7E4C329D8318 (resized).jpeg
B110F097-EFA8-4D72-930F-14ECB96BD78B (resized).jpeg
4 (resized).jpg
78BA7201-E10E-4BBD-A1B6-E7EC49366D5E (resized).jpeg

There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 77 days ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Im starting to dig those way more then all the other flipper tops we have seen so far.

Ya, me too. Toss a character up top and these down below is my thought

#302 74 days ago

Hi. Were any of the mod ideas to place something like a Rick contraption over the middle scoop?

#303 74 days ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Hi. Were any of the mod ideas to place something like a Rick contraption over the middle scoop?

I've been thinking of scoop ideas but with so many other projects haven't spent much time on it. Suggestions?

#304 74 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I've been thinking of scoop ideas but with so many other projects haven't spent much time on it. Suggestions?

Oh boy, you are setting yourself up for this one. Wasn’t someone saying they wanted a butt?

#305 74 days ago

Ive been pondering - only thought so far was entry to Ricks lower basement. Will post if something Comes to mind.

#306 74 days ago

My recommendation would be the time beings in their bubble, or better yet the dome from the portal gun.

#307 74 days ago

Butt is on the start BUTTon

Dome from portal gun is on the portal gun.

#308 74 days ago

The only thing I can think of is Gwendolyn lying over the scoop rag-doll-ish. START YOUR ADVENTURE!

#309 73 days ago
Quoted from scorche:

The only thing I can think of is Gwendolyn lying over the scoop rag-doll-ish. START YOUR ADVENTURE!

LMAO, the sex robot.

“Gross, I might have just touched one of Morty’s loads.”

B110F097-EFA8-4D72-930F-14ECB96BD78B (resized).jpeg
#310 73 days ago
Quoted from scorche:

Maybe the Delivery Courier Meatball/Testicle thing that brings the invitation to Birdperson's wedding?

#311 73 days ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Maybe the Delivery Courier Meatball/Testicle thing that brings the invitation to Birdperson's wedding?

The intergalactic version of UPS but less off putting

#312 73 days ago

Oh yeah, that could work. I wonder if it would be identifiable giving he minimal space that is there.

On another note, how does this sizing look?

#313 73 days ago

I believe this will be one option to cover the right side ramp. Gotta check sizing.

#314 73 days ago

Pinnovators integration with the window for the microverse. 1/8" thick optically clear acrylic. I might black out the lower portion where their PCB will go.

But without the holes that is also the plain window if you do not get their mod.

#315 73 days ago

I don't plan to get that per se, but I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to fashion an acrylic cover.

#316 73 days ago

I believe this will be one option to cover the right side ramp. Gotta check sizing.[quoted image]

Isn’t pirates of the pancreas a mode?

What about the bone train instead of a Whirley durley?

#317 73 days ago
050A863D-802C-4739-9633-7E4C329D8318 (resized).jpeg
#318 73 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Isn’t pirates of the pancreas a mode?
What about the bone train instead of a Whirley durley?

Yeah, could do that. I'll do some more thinking.

#319 73 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't plan to get that per se, but I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to fashion an acrylic cover.

You'll have the option when ordering from Pinnovators to choose the acrylic window.

#320 73 days ago

You'll have the option when ordering from Pinnovators to choose the acrylic window.

Is the battery going to use it in some manner? I was referring to not wanting to get the Pinnovators sound stuff.

#321 73 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is the battery going to use it in some manner? I was referring to not wanting to get the Pinnovators sound stuff.

Oh yeah, gotcha.

Use the window? It's an option if you want to replace the bill acceptor with the window so you can see the microverse from outside the game. There will be a "surround", maybe like the inside of Rick's ship's hood.

2 weeks later
#322 59 days ago

Butt button done to my satisfaction. This is raw, need to clean, paint and finish. Hope to offer it up this weekend. The button will come as a replacement to the existing button as a full assembly (plug and play) or as just the button cover that you can swap in to your existing button housing.

Not sure on the lettering, I think it might be purple or black.

Printed with a custom resin blend to provide color, translucence and flexibility/strength.

#323 59 days ago

Butt button done to my satisfaction. This is raw, need to clean, paint and finish. Hope to offer it up this weekend. The button will come as a replacement to the existing button as a full assembly (plug and play) or as just the button cover that you can swap in to your existing button housing.
Not sure on the lettering, I think it might be purple or black.
Printed with a custom resin blend to provide color, translucence and flexibility/strength.
[quoted image]

Looks like you got a handle on that butt! Nice work.

#324 55 days ago

Has anyone heard news that Brian Allen was doing an alternate backglass for R&M? His stuff is really amazing and usually officially licensed. I found this teaser image (pw protected) while I was looking over his latest work for MM.
Capture (resized).PNG

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

1 month later
#325 10 days ago

Hope your doing ok Harryhoudini. This thread has been too quiet

#326 9 days ago

Heyo! Slowed down on the production since Spooky wasn't shipping any games and we have a big backlog of unreleased WOZ and POTC mods. The FART button seems good to go, the folks who have tested it said install was easy and looks good. Have some pics in the game now.

The items we have in progress are the topper (surprise), ramp toppers, various character placements, microverse, launch portal gun, plumbumper, cromulon and a few others. It's give us some time to test out a few things, like lighting on the microverse. Tested 3 or 4 different LED strips and EL sheets to get the right look. Probably sending out the plumbumper next for testing on a few games for fit and look. Stay tuned!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 22.00
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
1,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside