pasted_image (resized).png
KClose (resized).png
Close (resized).png
There are 419 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Nope, haven't seen that, nice. I am making an upgraded Munchkin Hut for WOZ which sort of does something similar (interact with ball movement).
Maybe one of rick's devices might work there. Rick body in the stasis tubes or something. I'll think on this, check out some episodes again.
Got updated Meeseeks and Pickle Rick printing.

I just had an idea. What about the roller coaster ride from Whirly Dirly for the right ramp ?

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I just had an idea. What about the roller coaster ride from Whirly Dirly for the right ramp ?

Oh nice. Too bad it would have to be so flat but I could see that at least doing something. I'll look in to that.

#253 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Also want to suggest an interactive Blips and Chitz Mod. This could be awesome on the left side near that open area near the left ramp.[quoted image]

Well, if you're going to suggest you have to say what it is! Just the sign?

That left side I have some ideas for already I haven't posted about. Since it's where most of the main characters live I figured that is where they should be placed if you want them. But if not, I guess this could be another option.

#254 4 years ago

Cut a hole in the glass for the top of the hill and it will be just like the show!

#255 4 years ago

Well, if you're going to suggest you have to say what it is! Just the sign?
That left side I have some idea already I haven't posted about. Since it's where most of the main characters live I figured that is where they should be placed if you want them. But if not, I guess this could be another option.

Sorry .. I meant that the orbs above and attached to sign could be led lit to blink on and off.

#256 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Sorry .. I meant that the orbs above and attached to sign could be led lit to blink on and off.

Cool, that's what I was figuring. I like that idea, I'll sketch something and send it to a designer to see what they can come up with.

#257 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

But pickle rick is UNDER THE UPPER FLIPPER....thats obviously the right spot for a pickle rick flipper.
The bottoms need a texture pattern or something....not keen on the faces on the main flippers.

if pickle rick is "hidden" under the flipper, wouldn't putting a pickle rick on top of the flipper kind of defeat the purpose?

#258 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

if pickle rick is "hidden" under the flipper, wouldn't putting a pickle rick on top of the flipper kind of defeat the purpose?

I agree. I seen a mr.poopybutthole on the third flipper that seemed more fitting then pickle rick

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I disagree. I think it makes that flipper stand out nicely rather than just fading into the plastics/playfield art.

I think were going to go with purple flipper bats and pink rubbers. I dont think I want toppers on the main flippers unless a cool texture or pattern comes out.

Quoted from garretswinning:

I agree. I seen a mr.poopybutthole on the third flipper that seemed more fitting then pickle rick

That Mr poopy butthole looks like a cake decoration. No thanks.

#260 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I agree.

#261 4 years ago

ok, so we've agreed to disagree. at least we're making progress here now, give me your "I..." statement
clinic.jpg (resized).pngclinic.jpg (resized).png

#262 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

ok, so we've agreed to disagree. at least we're making progress here now, give me your "I..." statement
[quoted image]

Raise your hand if you think the syringe had the antidote in it.

Here you go guys... pretty much the final product. Going to make a few changes just to make the painter's life easier but otherwise that's the business right there. Yeah, I didn't want to seperate them or process the image, so two images rotated heh. I'm very happy with the result. Now the happy Meeseeks will be done and if anyone wants a different character let me know. I saw Poopy, I could do it in the same style as this or another. We'll work on the non character toppers.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#263 4 years ago

Oh Jerry

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#264 4 years ago

Raise your hand if you think the syringe had the antidote in it.
Here you go guys... pretty much the final product. Going to make a few changes just to make the painter's life easier but otherwise that's the business right there. Yeah, I didn't want to seperate them or process the image, so two images rotated heh. I'm very happy with the result. Now the happy Meeseeks will be done and if anyone wants a different character let me know. I saw Poopy, I could do it in the same style as this or another. We'll work on the non character toppers.[quoted image][quoted image]

These look really solid!

#265 4 years ago

Oh Jerry[quoted image]

I am hoping this is very small (to scale) and going somewhere next to the house?!?! It would be awesome with a small strand of Christmas lights as well that blink!! Awesome work!

#266 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I am hoping this is very small (to scale) and going somewhere next to the house?!?! It would be awesome with a small strand of Christmas lights as well that blink!! Awesome work!

Yup, right under the sat dish. Yes on the lights

#267 4 years ago

Oh Jerry[quoted image]

Planning to put roy on that ladder?

#268 4 years ago

Planning to put roy on that ladder?

I dont get why you would put roy on the ladder? Just to have him on a ladder just cause? To me that dont make sense. If im wrong please correct me

#269 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I dont get why you would put roy on the ladder? Just to have him on a ladder just cause? To me that dont make sense. If im wrong please correct me

Roy died falling off a ladder in the game morty was playing.

#270 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

I see where your coming from now valid point. Didnt remember that detail. I dont think i would want both though on the same ladder. Mayber one or the other.

#271 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

in a carpet store, not off of the roof of the smith family's house

#272 4 years ago

Yes, they were curious why Roy would be on the ladder

roy.gifroy.gif
#273 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

In the game he dies in a whole bunch of different funny ways depending on how well you do in the mode.

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

Gotcha, so hell be up against the house. Makes sense.

#275 4 years ago

Gotcha, so hell be up against the house. Makes sense.

is roy some sort of pervert peeping in on summer? why would you want him on the side of the smith family house?!? I get that you're jonesing for a roy figure to "dress up" your game, but to me this doesn't make a lot of sense.

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

is roy some sort of pervert peeping in on summer? why would you want him on the side of the smith family house?!? I get that you're jonesing for a roy figure to "dress up" your game, but to me this doesn't make a lot of sense.

Jerry will be on the ladder up against the house according to you. You said it, not me.

Roy fell off a ladder on the show. Makes sense to me to put him in the game some where. On a ladder, as a football player, whatever.

#277 4 years ago

For anyone following the thread, here's a heads up on products going on sale. I'll post here before I put up a new thread announcing them so you have time to get in early.

Mr. Flipper Topper Meeseeks - https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-pinball-flipper-topper-mr-meeseeks
Pickle Flipper Rick - https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-pinball-pickle-rick-flipper-topper

More shots coming soon of Mr. Happy Meeseeks and Mr. Kirkland Meeseeks toppers

FlipperRick (resized).pngFlipperRick (resized).pngMeeseeksFlipper (resized).pngMeeseeksFlipper (resized).png
#278 4 years ago

For anyone following the thread, here's a heads up on products going on sale. I'll post here before I put up a new thread announcing them so you have time to get in early.
Mr. Flipper Topper Meeseeks - https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-pinball-flipper-topper-mr-meeseeks
Pickle Flipper Rick - https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-pinball-pickle-rick-flipper-topper
More shots coming soon of Mr. Happy Meeseeks and Mr. Kirkland Meeseeks toppers[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet! Who makes the darkest green flipper rubber I wonder.

Also a light blue for meeseeks. Hes growing on me. One happy one freaking out for each main flipper. Light blue rubber?

Edit: Titan looks good for the blue. The green is a maybe.

78BA7201-E10E-4BBD-A1B6-E7EC49366D5E (resized).jpeg78BA7201-E10E-4BBD-A1B6-E7EC49366D5E (resized).jpeg
#279 4 years ago

I happen to have Titan rubber here as well as some super bands I think. I don't think I have blue, but I probably have blue rings. I can take some pics so you can see how they match up. I like the matched rubber colors.

#280 4 years ago

ACK! Jerry is falling off the roof! Mini lit christmas lights in his hand? Oh yes.

#281 4 years ago

Did you need a dinglebop flipper topper with some schleem (some is poked out because it has been repurposed)? Alternative to the character toppers that will match along with the colors of the lower playfield.

#282 4 years ago

When it's time to FART the game this is the button to press:

#283 4 years ago

Without being an ass about it, is this mod available for order yet? How much "gas" is it?

#284 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Without being an ass about it, is this mod available for order yet? How much "gas" is it?

I see what you did.

#285 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Derrier Arcadem,

Flatulence will only get you so far, you cheeky monkey. Butt, if you rearly want to get behind this project I'll let you know how much you'll have to splash down postereior-haste.

#286 4 years ago

Did you buy the bulk pack of Meeseeks?

#287 4 years ago

Hey Scott,
I enjoyed your double 'end'tender to my pinside post re. your RM mods. So yes, please add one to my current order and advise me as to how much I need to PAYPAL you for it. Thanks and do let me know if you enema more mods for the game.......and yes, I did buy your Mr. Meeseeks mod already...but not in bulk as it will give the game too much flatulence...and no, this is not an early "punny factory" pinball reveal

#288 4 years ago

Thoughts on creating a sculpt of Rick's magical toilet to mount somewhere?

#289 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Thoughts on creating a sculpt of Rick's magical toilet to mount somewhere?

That is an idea we can all get behind..!!

Just not....under.

#290 4 years ago

Yeah, toilet should be no problem. I'll look for places it could go.

arcadem Saw your pm

#291 4 years ago

Yeah, toilet should be no problem. I'll look for places it could go.
arcadem Saw your pm

Poopdeck topper!

#292 4 years ago

I feel like this needs a little sound processor in it just for the fart noise.

*Standard disclaimer, low quality print with sharpie coloring in the font.

#293 4 years ago

I feel like this needs a little sound processor in it just for the fart noise.
*Standard disclaimer, low quality print with sharpie coloring in the font.

That is awesome! Where do I pay!

#294 4 years ago

This is really how you want to start an adventure.

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#295 4 years ago

Dinglebop with some schleem.

Man this phone takes shitty pictures, even got a new one. Gonna pull out the DSLR again and take some quality shots of these things.

#296 4 years ago

Aw yea, printing out prototype parts.

Launch the ball Morty! Hit the button Morty!

#297 4 years ago

That looks awesome. What will the inside cabinet portion look like?

#298 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

That looks awesome. What will the inside cabinet portion look like?

Pretty much "like" what is there but a bit nicer and with customizable dimension number. So you can put your game number or C-137 or whatever. I believe we're going to repurpose the original lighting so the effects are the same, however it will be slightly different layout so it matches the placement of the handle. I suppose that interior piece can be an option for anyone who just wants to leave it. I'm anal enough that I'd do it just for me if no one wants it.

#299 4 years ago

Not my best work ever but good enough for hand held in room lighting.

#300 4 years ago

Not my best work ever but good enough for hand held in room lighting.[quoted image]

Im starting to dig those way more then all the other flipper tops we have seen so far.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 419 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread/page/6?hl=sixleggeddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.