20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twhtalm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#348 4 years ago

Has the Spooky loyalty program been put to the side and replaced by the Fang club? Joined the club anyways, just curious.

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

OK, I figured out how to get RAM at a house I can access less than 5 miles away. Game on bitches. This better be dope. Do i gotta join this fang club or can some one get us in early from a previous purchase?

Yesterday I emailed KT and she confirmed that the Fang club is replacing the loyalty program.

#1250 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

errr, 2 weeks... starting from the release?

Will spots be handed out based on membership number or on response time during the first 2 weeks?

#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If it's built like TNA and ACNC, it'll have a box in the cabinet (the way it should be) and it won't need an external sub. TNA bumps pretty good, and I have external subs on all of my other games.

No sub box in ACNC 410, just a big woofer.

#1604 4 years ago

No worries. The woofer installed wouldn't even fit under the TNA chamber.

#1656 4 years ago

#1220 at Dec 5, 2019, 3:37 AM according to the email. The 1 at the beginning of the number had me worried, happy to see everyone else has it also

#1761 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

But once one drains they all drain?

That was fast

#2237 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:How are spooky cabinet decals, pretty decent? Imagine so with their print shop..

They look great and the decals are a part of the main cabinet, not just stuck on. Corners are rolled in and edges are clean.

#3325 4 years ago

1962 standard, I can wait.

#3836 4 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

Raises both hands, extra high.

Can I get a ride?

#4739 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

While one of the Top distributors out there let's just say I am Certain he doesn't have an HR department lol.

Maybe it's a different kind of human resources department

#4761 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

So... you have the ball cradled on the right flipper and want to shoot the right orbit (which you can't hit from that flipper). How do you get the ball to the left flipper? Would a post pass work on this machine?[quoted image]

Try a gentle tap pass

#5024 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I wish Spooky would just cancel that guy’s order so he can have his life back.

Charlie bought a guys ACNC back because the coin door latch fell loose during shipment. It was badass and is a running joke with pictures of coin doors everywhere.

#5118 4 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

As a fellow standard buyer, I like the way this guy thinks!

We should start our own club/support group, it's going to be a while.

#5524 4 years ago

#733 standard checking in

dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gifdozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif
1 week later
#6624 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

no incentive to trade spots since they go to the back of the line

The only thing that changes in a spot sale/trade is the name on the build number.

#6718 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It would be incredible to have a midnight madness, 1 am madness, 2 am madness, holy crap your still up at 3 am madness...

One should be a Haunted House Party. Things go dark and the drunk chick comes on "Heeeyyy, can I get your number?"

#6811 4 years ago

The memory leak reboot gives me a minute or two for a bathroom break or to grab a fresh beer. One more game is strong on ACNC.

#7296 4 years ago

To throw another wrench in the discussion, the guys making the machines work 4 10 hour days a week.

1 week later
#8076 4 years ago

Just received notice for a package scheduled for delivery tomorrow

#8296 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

The subway to the left flipper via 2nd trough is fast. Don't blink or you will drain it. Ask me how I know? Lighting fast! If you try to nudge like I did, It will go over the top lane and hit the pop bumper to send the ball into NO man's land.
The lock 2.0 is legit! It functioned rock solid! I love how you can lock 2 balls in, one on each side. Got me? So you have to hit the center scoop to start multi ball (which is the ROCKET scoop on TNA btw) if you miss the ball will hit the drop target that is locking you ball and send it to the other side. Having 2 on one side. You start multi ball it releases those 2 balls stacked on one another at once. It's like a rocket of weight coming at you at once. You hit it with your flipper, SMASH! Good feeling.
Orbits were nice to shoot felt butter smooth. The ramps were prototype 3d ramps. They worked but. Lol differently weren't production. I was even told the left ramp was tweaked. Its a Prototype game so my standards are low. But I will tell you what. If this prototype game is any indication of how the production game is. Your in for a treat. Shoots great! Not a fan layout for sure. I know multiple people getting one. I am not.
Not having a plunger? Doesn't bother me. I have bunch of games that have a plunger. Just smack it harder.
Skill shot is feed to the 3rd flipper after plunger for multiple shots all different reward. Can't remember the award I was drinking.
Oh and one last thing, the light show? Well I can leave that to your imagination.

Can confirm, we drove together

Played it safe with the left ball return by holding the flipper up and transferring it to the right. Easier to manage but you miss a bit of risk/reward. It's fast and the shots are all over the place making for good variety and flow.

#8299 4 years ago

It has the same system as ACNC so quality is amazing. The music and callouts are what you would expect from watching show, it's R&M in pinball form. Scott's music blends seamlessly and I can't tell one from another. Unfortunately the callouts were in full family mode so we didn't get the full Rick experience. Understandable for Eric to turn it off after all this time with Rick. What we did hear was funny and let you know exactly what to do. The upgraded screen shines and has perfect video playback, no tearing like ACNC. Scenes are full featured and fit well with each mode. There was so much to take in that it became overwhelming and this was just the prototype. Firsthand with a production unit will be amazing and that's why I want to keep this simple.

#8311 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How did the portal light show look?

That's one of thing we didn't really get a good look at. A fuse had blown before the first game and Eric scrambled to get the game playable by sacrificing the flashers and a bit of the light show. The prototype is rough with many hacks and tape holding things in place. The space ship was outside of the machine and hanging by wires. Everything was there electrically but definitely not in it's final form, it's a test bench for code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twhtalm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=twhtalm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.