20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 4 years ago

and this is not a joke meme.. I'm seriously 100% in

takemymoney (resized).jpgtakemymoney (resized).jpg
#64 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Joined the Fang Club to get a place in line

Good idea.. I just did the same

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why limit Spooky's upside on likely their biggest pin to date? Could sell as much as their first 3 pins combined.

license length x workers to build them.. and as charlie always says "I'm not over staffing just so I have to lay workers off when there's a lull"

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I’ve heard plenty of people rave about the show. Checked out some clips after this announcement. Tries too hard to be quick and clever. Seems fine for the ADD generation. Not for me, unfortunately.

Even TV sins was somewhat kind to the show, and they hate nearly everything

#493 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

Definitely in. How much extra do I have to pay for a Mr. Meeseeks to teach me how to play?

I really hope there's a meeseeks in the game, and if you hit a button he pops up "I'm mr meeseeks look at me! You should shoot the ramp Jerrrry!"

Quoted from benheck:

Mulan (more popular than you'd think)

Speaking of which, are we going to have szechuan sauce outlane spinners?

#603 4 years ago

facebook postings are saying nothing else can be revealed until adult swim officially signs off on everything, which is pretty normal for pinball. a date is set, im guessing full photos and video of gameplay will be shown all at once.

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Also... please add a real fake coindoor. Thanks

omg, this would be a hilarious aftermarket mod!

#883 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I really hope there is a pickle Rick mode kill the Cockroaches kill the rats destroy the bad guys and end up at counselling

ooOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAA!!

#998 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If loyalty program members were automatically rolled over to Fang Club, there might already be >750 in the club.... ?

I don't think so, pretty sure he said on the podcast that was the point of the fang club.. he can't possibly fullfill all previous customers (even though some are repeat).

#1036 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Ok where can I binge on this nonsense?
I have the flu and just had my shot of whiskey.
not a bad time. Thanks

https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/anime/rick-and-morty

#1148 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

noticing after the umpteenth time checking out the website, the Fang Club Memberships have "in stock" along side. Of course meaning this could well eventually (perhaps soon) read "Sold Out".

why would the fang club ever sell out? If they sell 751 of them great... if they sell 2,000 of them, great. People might actually want the schwag. When you buy a Stern fan club, that's not guaranteeing you anything either, maybe you like the shirt?

#1539 4 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

The only wad I want to see is Meatwad

only if it has 18 flippers

#1708 4 years ago

i am member 1101, ordered dec4th around 6pm.. is that good? is that bad? i still dont know the value of a schmeckle but i sure hope i can get down these giant stairs.

#1819 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

It is impressive that even Wikipedia already has Rick and Morty listed, now if they only had some pictures...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Emery

i started the wiki page a while back. i also put a placeholder for scotts haunted house party to be revealed at tpf. glad someone updated the title (didnt think to do that)

#2135 4 years ago

i want the reveal to be like the dan harmon tweet. someone posts "can we see the top playfield please?" what do you think i can just go against adult swim's permission? fine! here just for you heres what the playfield looks like. i mean i was already planning on doing that anyway

#2227 4 years ago

my hope is between the higher production number and the deposit money going along with that (and perhaps a sliver of fang club funds), and knowing this is a solid title that WILL sell out at some point.. that spooky can confidently buy higher volumes of parts perhaps upfront for better pricing.. at least parts they KNOW they can use on future titles
PROC systems
displays
speakers
flipper mechs
rgb lamps
targets
wire (lots and lots of wire)

I know charlie does everything he can to keep prices down.

#2373 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I'm not targeting anyone here with this comment, but I find the people who complain the most about taxes pay relatively little

Both of us being from the chicago area, I think Illinois pays some of the highest anywhere (except maybe new york city and california). Next year we get to pay tax on auto trade-ins higher than $10k (double taxed). Thank god I'm the type of person that drives vehicles into the ground.

#2736 4 years ago
Quoted from WindRaidor:

If we want to pickup instead of ship, is that an option? I’d rather throw money at extras than at shipping when I live so close.

99.9% sure you can. I picked up AMH in person.

#2834 4 years ago

The left plastic looks like prime real estate for mods. I'm thinking I need to make an inter-dimensional cablebox

#3313 4 years ago

so since spooky site was basically getting DDOS'd, I freaked out and placed a standard edition through pinballstar so I at least made sure I got one. I was able to upgrade to a BSE edition by paying the difference but won't know my number for a week. Just happy I'm getting one, this thing is selling out quick!

#3722 4 years ago

can't wait to hear the spooky podcast january 1st... amiright?

#3757 4 years ago

congrats to spooky.. they do things right and deserve this sort of sellout!

#3901 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Flyer says "songs" which there haven't been a lot of. Get Schwifty, Terry Flaps, the Bowie-esque song by Fart, what else could there be?

The theme song.. guessing it's probably mostly space techno created by danesi. But other songs that have been on the show:
When rick breaks up with unity:

This song was used when they bury themselves:

this song was used on season 3 preview:

#4041 4 years ago

And he wonders why people hate him. And no, the excuse of "hey I'm just being funny", or "I just put this out there to see if anyone would make an offer" does not cover it either. Kudos to him for supposedly donating money to charity of whatever over the buy price of lebowski was, but he's well known for putting down deposits on games with distributors, not even having it shipped to him, and somehow shipping direct to the new buyer and pocketing the difference.

#4051 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

..and you care why?

for using distributors as profit centers? Because Stern REALLY frowns on this, and I'm surprised they don't start going after distributors that allow this to happen over and over. Distributors have lost their ability to be one for raising prices, this isn't a far stretch. It's the same reason why ticketmaster started going after scalpers, they want all their cut.

#4057 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, but what he wants to buy, sell, flip, set on fire, give away, piss on is nobody's business but his own.....

so let's say there are 375 pinball scalpers that all bought 2 rick and mortys, and they decided to all resell them for $1k over the original price you'd be ok with that?

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

This seemed like a fitting t-shirt to wear today

classic shirt.. before most of the world knew he was awesome.

#4282 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The comments about lack of toys on the top of the playfield is not a concern for me as the modding community is so strong, they will come up with some awesome stuff for it

"You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal in the galaxy you better give me a decent brainalyzer"

butt mug (resized).jpgbutt mug (resized).jpg
#4453 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

with these prices I think the price warrants original parts unique to the game, not an amalgamation of existing parts

I really hate this argument. So you'd rather they spend $150 per toy (because it's original) and take out a major mech (like the 2nd ball trough)? Every engineer's goal is to make the best product for the least amount of money. If that means using something pre-existing off the shelf you better believe a designer is going to do so. You speak as if their BOM cost + labor is only like $3k and they are stuffing their pockets with cash everytime a pin goes out the door. Knowing the kind of guy Chuck is, his profit margins are probably not anywhere you think they are.

#4458 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Does Stern have deadflip locked up exclusively, or can he do an R&M stream? I understand the game is sold out, and the advertising isn't needed, but would be cool....

he said on his stream tonight he's going to do a stream from spooky in the next 1-2 months

#4756 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You all are crazy if you think this is just going to magically go off without a hitch. There will be part problems, line problems, quality problems that slow production down. Just plan on waiting an indefinite amount of time if you aren't numbers 1-50. A quality product with a fleshed out code is way more important than getting immediate satisfaction of a rushed product.

this isnt the deeproot thread

#5603 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Has anybody who has ordered from PinballStar received an email or a call in regards to their pin number?

I would have thought for sure the numbers would have been available.

He said numbers by Monday.

#5955 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Again, I like pins that have a major toy in it

define major toy

#6157 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Isn't that basically how they do the quantum theater in Dialed In? and basically the basis for old arcade games and Pin2k?

Yes, and the hologram on Stern ghostbusters.. One of the first to use this technique was the haunted mansion ride at disney
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper%27s_ghost

#6360 4 years ago

Spooky website froze like everyone else, ordered from pinballstar at 9:07 and 42 seconds. Kinda sucks knowing I won't see it for a whole year, but still getting a game.

#6635 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Spooky Pinball has their latest podcast up, discussing Rick and Morty, I will be listening:

listening now. Justin Roiland is a huge pinball fan. He hinted at there being a black knight theme music mode "You have the power"

#6717 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

It's such a shame too because I honestly find the content of The EM Dungeon interesting and informative. But the presenter drives me insane. I don't know if he's trying to be a "character" or was trained in an older style, but his. Fo r c i b l y. S l o w. S y l l a b I c. S p e a k i n g. W i t h. A. P e r i o d. A f t e r. E v e r y. W o r d. Not only gives him a monotone, it becomes downright insulting after a while. I almost feel bad criticizing because he genuinely seems like a nice guy... but every now and then you hear him speak normally and it's like *arrrrrgh you're not getting paid by the second and I'm not stupid so why the hell can't you talk normal through your whole segment?! **

I don't mind the content. A transcript would be informative. But yeesh, I can't stand the narration anymore. It makes the segment incredibly painful to listen to especially driving down the road.

Thank you, thought I was the only one. My wife thinks his speaking is very fake and can't stand it, so i just fast forward.

#6766 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They should get trilogybeer to make some pingulps and sell those as well. I bought two (one for each side) for my TNA. Trilogy’s work on pingulps is simply the best.

How about a neutrino bomb cup holder?

noob_noob (resized).pngnoob_noob (resized).png
#6803 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If you’re buying this pin, you’re not concerned that ACNC has so many serious problems that have yet to be resolved by Spooky?
Sure, this is your dream theme, but so was Alice Cooper for those buyers. Now they’re stuck with a game that constantly resets due to memory leaks and many issues with the mechs. I have two friends with ACNC and no way I was going to even think about buying Rick and Morty until I saw Spooky could finish their prior game.

OH SHIT, I'm cancelling my order immediately!

#7020 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Spooky said they make 2 pins a day!! That also said that Wed.was a holiday,and production started Thursday!!That was 750 pins to be made!! 2 on Thursday,2 on Friday746 pins to be made,746 pins,now keep up!!!

early production doesnt work that way. early games are more about optimizing assembly than just getting games out.

#7058 4 years ago

I still need to finalize some hardware, make a bracket, but the neutrino bomb cup holder turned out fairly well

neutrino_bomb (resized).jpgneutrino_bomb (resized).jpgr+m+cup_holder1 (resized).jpgr+m+cup_holder1 (resized).jpgr+m+cup_holder2 (resized).jpgr+m+cup_holder2 (resized).jpg
#7155 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

The other R & M artists live in China.

it's true

#7243 4 years ago

not to whine and beat a horse.. But how is it I'm number 530 placing my order 9 minutes after this game goes on sale, and someone like Ken Cromwell from special when lit talks to a distributor weeks later and gets a spot in the mid 300's? I guess I should have just waited and called a distributor after the fact.

#7258 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I’m not complaining!

I'm not either, it is what it is.. but I just don't get this numbering.

Quoted from northerndude:

Or have got really “with it” and called a distro before the fact not after it.

I didn't contact a distributor beforehand because I assumed I could login into spooky's website and checkout within a reasonable amount of time. When I picked up my NIB AMH in person I walked in and handed Charlie cash.

#7337 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Chris called his game purchase in to Spooky RIGHT AS SALES LAUNCHED

I don't know if it was clear that was even an option. If it was I would have probably done both in case I didn't get through (which I didn't by the 4 minute mark after the website didn't load). Again I'm not mad, just seems like I'm not the only one that was unclear of all the options to buy.

#7739 4 years ago

"Hey Gary, spooky pinball is GIVING free interactive toppers with their game"
gary says (resized).pnggary says (resized).png

Seriously awesome of Charlie to do this

#8287 4 years ago

Cup holder is done. It might seem a little pricey, but it takes like 12 hours to print all of the parts:
http://www.randompinball.com/rickandmorty

#8326 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Im trying to find the link. Its the guy thats making the 3D printed cup for R&M. Its says at the bottom of the page he is working on it.

Old one:

I'm updating it:

R&M cable2 (resized).pngR&M cable2 (resized).png
#8491 4 years ago

I don't want to see video until the playfield is 100% final, and the code is at a decent spot. I want the first impression to be good.

#8495 4 years ago

jack just said on deadflip that a spooky rick & morty stream is coming REALLLLL SOON. take that for what it's worth.

#8860 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Ricks voice : "One screw turns,...an TWO screw turns......"

That coulda been us so again... you're welcome

#8889 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Best cameo ever. Anybody know what episode it shows up?
[quoted image]

it doesn't. go on etsy, you can get a dozen different artists to draw your family as a Simpsons character. still a really cool gift.

#9121 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

I genuinely thought Euchre was played exclusively in Wisconsin and Minnesota. (I've got 547, but ordered a standard. And I don't think those numbers help you out at all)

its a midwest thing.. i played it in college in illinois

#9254 4 years ago

well that's commitment!

spooky tattoo (resized).pngspooky tattoo (resized).png
#9303 4 years ago

check your local walmart. rick and Morty figures are all half off ($5 each). grabbed space Morty and space rick. they also had purge morty, summer, and mr poopy butthole.

311c9fb7ccd8c7d93e58d81754537d170d70515f (resized).jpg311c9fb7ccd8c7d93e58d81754537d170d70515f (resized).jpg
#9371 4 years ago

Jack Danger's monthly twitch newsletter says "Expect a VERY special stream on the 7th... :O".

Mayyybe it's rick & morty?

#9490 4 years ago

it is so painful to see these updates and not be able to play yet. this might be the best implimentation of a theme ever.

#10046 4 years ago

that adult swim show was definitely... something. I love the odd and weird, I watch robot chicken religiously, Loved Tim and Eric. I can't tell if stupid morning bullshit is trying to look amateur to be cool, or if it's just really low budget with barely educated hosts running an online show. I mean clearly there are very polished youtube channels that far exceed this quality (sidenote: it really sucks that they use green screen so much, the cabinet and playfield looked like crap until they finally turned it off). I also hate when people say "pinball is back!".. Umm, it never went away, and it's been booming up in popularity for 8 years or more.

With that said, hopefully they have a decent audience and some non-pinball people watched and were intrigued.

#10140 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I enjoy Wonder Showzen, the Eric Andre show

Dam, totally forgot about Wonder Showzen and eric andre. They tried to reinvent eric andre with "mostly 4 millenials" but failed badly

If anyone hasn't watched eric andre, go search on youtube. That guy has brass balls

#10173 4 years ago

So just played Scott's prototype.. And even for a prototype it played phenomenal! Slightly tough, but not frustrating, and shots are NOT tight (but very satisfying). The pop bumper is not a drain monster like you might think, in fact a couple times the ball bounced off the apron and right back into play. The lighting is crazy good (especially that spotlight). I got to multiball and a few other modes. You guys are NOT going to be disappointed. Maybe I have rose colored lenses because I love this theme so much, but man it plays so great.

#10175 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

How did you find that top right flipper to left spinner loop

it was fine, made the loop a couple times. I think only once did it slow the ball down where it came back.

#10317 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Beth/Jerry/Summer?

Beth is voiced by Sarah Chalke who is an actress that was on scrubs and roseanne
Jerry is voiced by Chris Parnell who was on SNL for 8 years

Mayyyybe we'll get clips from the show, but doubtful we'll get custom speech. Justin Roiland doesn't seem to care to lend his voice out for many projects (including VR games), and that's plenty for me. Also the whole theme of the game seems to be about Rick telling morty what adventures to go on (until he fills his adventure card anyway). Not sure how Summer/Beth/Jerry would even fit in?

#10399 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

It will be interesting to see how much people are willing to pay for this pin.
For the people that didn’t get in on the presale it might not be bad for them to pay more now than later… Look what happened with JJ POTC. Prices on those are pretty high aren’t they?
Me... I can’t wait to get mine and I don’t see myself selling it with as good as it looks like it’s going to be.

and still nobody has recieved their game besides adult swim.. crazy

#10412 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

30 games sitting in the warehouse ready to ship. 10 more the guys are finishing up to be boxed next week also and i do not anticipate that slowing down anytime soon. Waiting on approvals to ship the stock has nothing to do with physical build here. We have a pretty good handle on the build already. Sounds like everything needed to ship everything here will be in place before next week.

you're gonna run out of room pretty soon

#10503 4 years ago

Is it also possible that the bidders didn't read, and were assuming they were buying a pinball machine and not a pre-order spot? I'd be curious if we see non-payment and the same auction thrown up by the same user a week from now.

#10518 4 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

#18 going to Brixies, so there will be at least one gong on location in the Chicago area.

and that one will be clean as hell, just like all the pins are at that location

#10548 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Dear Pinside,

How many weeks until Kaneda sells his game and I can buy a $1500 preorder for $500? I am going to say 12 weeks from now.

Sincerely
President of the I Missed out on Rick and Morty Pinball Club.

2 weeks, and it's not going to be $500, it's going to be $3k

#10575 4 years ago

anyone know what the kruzman clearcoat option costs?

86461628_615638315670920_2584807899662385152_n (resized).jpg86461628_615638315670920_2584807899662385152_n (resized).jpg
#10590 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Just a random note. There has been a seriously significant improvement in the RM playfields. When these get out start checking for dimples its unbelievable how well these are holding up. The ones we have been beating up here are holding up unlike anything we have ever done before. You guys are going to be pleasantly surprised, i know we were.

and for the record i wasnt implying spooky playfields werent good.. just find it interesting that theres a premium option. so cool of you to offer all these customizations.

#10753 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

And to go off-topic, the next Spooky machine has been leaked...[quoted image]

hell yes!

#10985 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

whysnow Thanks again for sharing this stream, and bringing the world along on a Day-1 celebration of this incredible looking pin.

Yea really, Hilton made it possible to see a good stream of it, plus open up the owners club. Only thing annoying about the stream was K-man making comments about the number of shirts you had on.

#11118 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If the theme had been announced as Oktoberfest or hot wheels, there is no way Spooky would have sold out in 4 hours

probably not 4 hours. If it was truly haunted house party with EDM music, I could easily see a couple hundred selling in the first 4 hours (EDM fans / halloween fans).

#11272 4 years ago
Quoted from Alwaysbrokenpins:

I’m happy to wait for stern or JPP to build a me a machine around Rick and Morty season 9.

I can see it now.. empty playfield, ramp on each side, ship on a spring with no mech to move it, balls getting stuck on gates, 0.01 beta code at release.. $500 topper. It sounds fantastic!

#11305 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

There were 500 ACNCs. Now there are 750 RaMs being made.

I worry about their next title (whatever that is). How do you top rick and morty?

#11313 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

but nobody has had to wait years for a stern, just saying

You don't have to wait because Stern has a lot of overhead, and if they don't manufacture at least 50 games a day, they lose money.
If you owned a pinball company what would you rather have?
Not enough staff to build pinballs quicker (but know that you don't have to hurry up and crank the next game)
So much staff that you can crank games out, but the next title HAS to hit the line after 3 months, and if your current game isn't selling well (stranger things) you're forced to vault a game (iron man) or take on a contract game (star wars home edition reskinned as heavy metal)

#11339 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bible Adventures was the legit theme that Ben had made.

He and spooky are hanging out again... so it could finally happen! I hope!

bible adventures doesn't require a license (which is what I heard killed it)... I'm sure whatever it is we don't want to acknowledge it.

2 weeks later
#11545 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

R&M under playfield vs stranger things...[quoted image]
DMV players can come check it out at Ocelot Brewing in Dulles,VA

this guy gets it

#11657 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Kaneda posted his review of R&M after playing at Jackbar for those interested. Pretty brutal take on the shots from the upper right flipper (to the point he says he's rather play stranger things in terms of shots). I have multiple people I know personally who have flipped the game and said it's tough, but they didn't bag on the shots nearly as much. whysnow even got called out for hyping the game too much lol. Always have to take Chris with a grain of salt.
https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball

He should just sell his game now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Trade
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.