Topic Stats

• 12,246 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider therealdroopy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6093 1 year ago

Excited for this game! First basic simple mod might have to be patch the hole in the roof of the garage. Then maybe figure out how to put an infinity mirror in it to mimic the portal(if need be)

20190116_195625 (resized).jpg
#6112 1 year ago

Close 279 sorry

#6115 1 year ago

Someone mentioned this, looks like nitro has 3 available ?

Screenshot_20191227-215057 (resized).png
#6123 1 year ago

Purge episode, hit all the targets and ramps to turn the inserts all red

#6127 1 year ago

It feels good!

#6143 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

This is the mod we need . A portal simulation is mandatory!

Very curious what the lighting is for the effect of the portal is currently if the leds just turn green or if the clear garage floor affects the lighting? I made a cheap infinity mirror with two way mirror window film and el wire. Could put mirrored film on garage floor and put a small infinity mirror in the ceiling of the garage?
Screenshot_20191228-102552 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20191228-105958 (resized).jpg
#6151 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

a peppers ghost illusion might be possible from the right of garage or ceiling[quoted image]

I had never heard of this, might not be to hard to implement.

Screenshot_20191228-124900 (resized).jpg
#6182 1 year ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

This is also the principle used for Pinball2000, as well as the Theatre in Dialled In. My bet is (by the arangment of the garage) that this could have even been something that was being considered for inclusion in the game. The garage arangment is conducive to having a Portal graphic spinning in the actual playfield portal. Easy to see how it could blow out the BOM though as well.
Would we want a holographic portal if it were at the expense of the spectacular RGB lightshow?
Especially if it can easily be modded in later by those whom really want it.

Not wanting spooky to sacrifice what they have, not saying that at all. Im thinking it would be easy for us to do if we wanted. My plan is play the crap out of it and look for ways to make it my own.

#6184 1 year ago

Rick and Morty pinball adventures 2 fomo before the first one ships.

#6247 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

i can barely remember yesterday's productive excitement of imagining the portal mod .....[quoted image]

Maybe this portal with numbers on it will unite the forum.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Okay, moving on. I have never watched the show, but I did have a chance to shoot the game. I enjoyed it and found its shots satisfying when hit. I am sure it would have meant more had I known the context for the modes and callouts, but I still enjoyed the game for the layout and replayability.[quoted image]

What about that he played the game and enjoyed it without any knowledge of the show. Should be awesome understanding the modes and callouts. Torn if I want to wait to be surprised by the game or spoil it. The different mortys make me wonder if they didnt incorporate the pocket mortys game in somehow. Very curious
Screenshot_20191229-090449 (resized).jpg

#6309 1 year ago

From the podcast it sounds like the callouts and ability to adjust randomness of vulgarity is going to be great.

#6366 1 year ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Indeed, dreaming up possible mods for the portal might be irelevant if the production game turns out to have something like this actually incorperated anyway...
Also the idea I had doodled up there is for a Reflected image. Not a Projection, nor "4D" (whatever that is).

Very curious what its going to look like, idle hands. Hard to imagine Rick and Morty without a portal (image) of some kind, havent seen or heard of one. That being said its fun to try to figure stuff out.

#6387 1 year ago

Hoping rick gets more insulting if you cant hit your shots. The percentage(randomness) will be fun. but if you are bricking shots and rick starts cutting you down, awesome. Listened to another podcast with Bowen and callouts are going to be epic

20191230_082113 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191230-073759 (resized).jpg
#6389 1 year ago
#6409 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

There *has* to be a reason the portal hole is so huge, hoping for a built in portal effect!

Maybe the "special" perk for ordering in the first 48hrs? Cant wait for new year and hopefully more info from Spooky.

#6410 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How would the game know you’re bricking shots? The only way a game knows how to respond to anything is by switch hits.

Not hitting the shot/switch its asking you to

#6548 1 year ago

giphy (resized).png

#6590 1 year ago

Happy new year!

#6805 1 year ago
Screenshot_20200103-062541 (resized).jpg
#7059 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I still need to finalize some hardware, make a bracket, but the neutrino bomb cup holder turned out fairly well[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome, well done! Doesn't even look drunkenly improvised.

#7743 1 year ago

Topper, YES!

Screenshot_2020-01-13-19-40-46_1 (resized).jpg
#7763 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

It has been pointed out but bears repeating I guess, the bill acceptor option is just for the door that will take one. Not the actual acceptor.
There are other things that might go in that blank to consider as well.
Oh, and AWESOME about the TOPPER! Literally awesome.

Did anyone find out if a headphone kit would go in the bill acceptor opening?

#7765 1 year ago

I think I snuck in

#7980 1 year ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Both would be nice. Adding BT is a $5 usb dongle. Then have an optional jack.

I did this to my garage stereo and my ford focus, works great as a receiver to play music from my phone. Although not sure how the transmit portion would be able to pair with headphones/earbuds.

#8255 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ok...just ordered the first 3 seasons on Blu Ray! How many seasons are there?[quoted image]

The first half of season 4 has aired. You can watch them on the adultswim app if you dont have dish or cable.

#8342 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

I cant remember if that 2 headed monster on the cab art was new or not.
I see the resurrected birdperson (phoenixperson). He was shown briefly before in season 3 but since he's featured on the cab art maybe he makes a bigger appearance in second half of season 4 as well?

I think the two headed monster is the one that tried to kill Abradolf Lincler, when they have the house party and get teleported to its dimension.
Ricksy business

P_20200119_110816_1 (resized).jpg
#8379 1 year ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I hope spooky keeps the fang club poster the same size. That way I can stack them in a frame.

Makes me curious if the next fang club poster (if spooky decides to do that again) will feature Rick and Morty (if adult swim will let them).

#8395 1 year ago

Not to switch gears on the poster topic but, I have never bought a nib pinball. I want to pick it up in person as I live only a few hours away. Anyways the shipping boxes look like the machine is on its back (making it taller). I'm curious if I'm going to need a pickup or a trailer or if I can haul it machine bottom down in my minivan. Thanks

#8405 1 year ago

Thanks for the input!

#8479 12 months ago

What happened to this thread? Wow

#8504 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Yay.... I just got my Fang club merch

Mine came today as well

#8509 12 months ago

They Live!

#8543 12 months ago

Does anyone recall the dimension count so far? Its at least ten for the Morty card, with the first nine being chosen by Rick/random. I cant remember if someone here or on a podcast mentioned how many, I know there's a possibility for future updates.

#8545 12 months ago
Quoted from melumga:

I can't remember if it was Bowen or Scott who said in a podcast interview that dimensions are different from adventures. The Morty card counts adventures, not dimensions.

You're right, I was figuring an adventure per dimension but I suppose adventures could span multiple dimensions. Really excited to see this executed and eventually play it.

#8771 12 months ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I plan on putting my R&M inside a stainless steel box and welding it completely shut inside.
I won't be able to see or play it, but it will be a good conversation piece.

schrodingers pinball machine

#8783 12 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Spoken like a true 1%er...
Power to the People!
Flippers of the World Unite!
True Fact : Stern named ther Pro Model, 'Pro' because it is shorthand for 'Proletariat'.

So does BSE stand for bourgeoisie?

#8793 12 months ago
Screenshot_20200125-143703 (resized).jpg
#8914 11 months ago

The Spooky Simpsons image made me wonder if a person could get a custom Rick and Morty style poster. Answer, Yes!

Screenshot_20200128-034411 (resized).jpg
#9182 11 months ago

Where is the party in Madison on Saturday?

#9261 11 months ago

Oof

#9304 11 months ago

Spookys next pinball MST3K, (my prediction) already saving for it.

#9320 11 months ago

In another dimension I'm already playing my machine in the garage! Very excited.

20200201_190531 (resized).png
#9705 11 months ago

Well done, going to try to watch on adult swim tomorrow. Cant wait for a late summer early fall(hopefully) road trip to Wisconsin!

#9753 11 months ago
Screenshot_20200206-035435 (resized).jpg
#9757 11 months ago

Does anyone know if the volume of the callouts can be adjusted independently from the background music? Has Spooky ever done this in the past? I really like the music but I would like to hear the callouts clearly (I'm going to need all the help I can get)

#9952 11 months ago

Was wondering if the stream was contractually obligated? Not the worst thing I've seen but the gameplay Spooky did in their "dirty" shop was so much better. Good job

#10036 11 months ago

everyone is entitled to their opinion.

#10168 11 months ago

Ok video mode not happening.........but what if player is monkey flipping or double flipping (not during multiball) the screen goes into Jerrys game and pops balloons with each double flip for some low score, 10pts maybe and the playfield shots score nothing. Rick can tell you to "get your head in the game Morty" or something to that effect. Might force my kid to stop doing it. Just a thought.

#10188 11 months ago
20200207_164502 (resized).jpg
#10217 11 months ago

If you're talking on the left side, it goes to the garage/ portal. Bowen and Sally hit it during stream but cant see it due to camera angle.

#10223 11 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Ahh, ok. And the top lane above the ramp is an orbit?

Yes, feeds upper flipper

#10244 11 months ago

Can't wait till we get a proper stream and rules explanation. The mystery shot list was making me curious, what the he'll is "gaze upon the truth tortoise" wondering if some of those are a misdirect.

#10272 11 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

STH has it's own thread to complain about how bad it is.

Ha

#10287 11 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

For those hoping to match their game # with a universe, there have been 40 dimensions so far. Unfortunately only 14 have a number assigned. Fan favorites are Buttworld and Hamster in Butt World.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pocket mortys go up to #345

Screenshot_20200208-225615 (resized).png
#10300 11 months ago
Quoted from monkfe:

[quoted image]

Ok, does anyone know what affects the diverter in the right orbit? Charlie shot it going for the garage and if I remember the first shot came back on the spinner lane/orbit. But the second one went to the garage.

#10549 11 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Saturday Feb 29th is the official launch Party!
Come on up! Scott will be there along with team Spooky. hoping to entice big red to trek over for the fun also!

What time and where? Or where can I find this info if it changes again.

#10553 11 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Follow MADISON pinball on Facebook
We update the website also, but fbook is main line of communication for MP

Awesome, thank you.

1 week later
#11258 11 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

There's a funny story behind why Stern didn't get R&M, but it's not mine to tell.
YEAH I'M GONNA BE THAT GUY.

Then whose story is it?

3 weeks later
#11850 10 months ago

How do we get the adjustment posts key posted so when the rest of us get our games we can easily reference IF needed. Dont want anyone getting burnt out answering the same questions.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 115.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider therealdroopy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside