20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_casual.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1624 4 years ago

I'm wondering if you guys signing up for the Fang Club read the fine print on the membership: http://shop.spookypinball.com/USA-Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Membership-INCLUDES-SHIPPING_p_13.html

"To get in on this year's goodies, you MUST be signed up by January 7th."

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems you had to be a member by January 7th, 2019 to be part of the Fang Club pre-sales if it's considered a 'goodie'. Since it's a membership benefit, I believe it's classified as such.

#1628 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

it's referring to the goody bags, next year (which is what new signers get) will get next years bags (assuming that they are different)....why is everyone making this such a bigger deal than it is...

Well, it's an interesting business challenge from Spooky's perspective. Do they ostracize the current Fang Club members who were supporting the company before this announcement or do they disappoint their new 1,000+ prospective customers?

If they keep this membership as a "paywall" of sorts, the 750 games will only be sold to the Fang Club members. Many of which joined solely to access the pre-sale.

It's tough, but it's a decision that Spooky is going to have to make.

#1635 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

When you say current Fang Club members: The Fang Club just became a thing. It was announced a couple months back, but signups only just opened up less than a week ago.

You're right, just checked their FB page. December 4th was the go-live date, all of the pins will probably go to Fang Club members and distributors.

#1648 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

When i wanted to know how many members were in the club...get this....I called using a cell phone...ring ring..." Hello Spooky Pinball how can i help you" and they answer any question you have. Why every time i open this is a bunch of "what position" "fang club is not right" "what about me" Never seen so many people worried about a club. Join or dont join. If you want a pin now or later whats the difference? Money? a few bucks? Well if it goes up a bit and you pay more guess what, when you sell is still worth more....wow see how that works. Or are you just looking to make a fast buck? Worried about missing a good flip? I think this is what the problem is.

You just flooded spooky's phone line with this revelation.

#1955 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

BOOM[quoted image]

ok, I think Spooky just became my favorite pin producer.

Luke just sexted pinside.

iuCHEZ10J4 (resized).jpgiuCHEZ10J4 (resized).jpg
#1970 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I honestly can’t make heads or tails of the underside of a PF.

download, flip it, and reverse it.

iuHFB44API (resized).jpgiuHFB44API (resized).jpg
#2028 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Fang Club can buy from distributors or direct. Fang Club members get priority with distributors and direct sales but Spooky Sales and Distributor sales are split evenly neither has priority over the other they are spread evenly across the run. Fang Club does not mean you have priority over a distributor because that would alienate all people who are in the Fang Club that wish to got through their long standing distributor. You have to be in the Fang Club to buy on launch day regardless if you are buy direct or through Distributor.

So uh, you got any more of those distributor lists?

iuHVIPCQLU (resized).jpgiuHVIPCQLU (resized).jpg
#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from proco:

Draw your speculations for playfield layouts - Pinside's favorite game. Here's a template with all the obvious parts.
(And yes, it looks bad, but I only spent 15 mins making this)[quoted image]

You're going to get this whole post mod drained with this haha.

#2103 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Will Squidbillies be Adult Swim game #2, and how many of those will you be building? Hilarious.

Metalocalypse , Brandon Small 2.0.

Mermaid Murder Multi-Ball?

#2152 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

How well the game plays only matters to people that actually like pinball.
Remember Szechuan sauce? Dipping sauce was being flipped for hundreds of dollars. Dipping sauce!
Forget every pinhead. There are enough crazy rick and morty fans to buy each of these games twice. Once the fan base knows that a rick and morty pin I’d out there, it will be bought just cause.
How many KISS games were sold to non pinhead KISS fans? Rick and morty will have more demand over the next decade then most games made today. There are 70 more episodes coming out at minimum, Rick and morty will be around for years

#2153 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

None of the Rick and Morty fans on reddit seamed to care about the anouncement. So im not sure about that. Maybe that will change when they actually see it.

Minus this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/5zky9k/just_wanted_to_share_this_pinball_i_made_with_my/dez9fft/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

#2215 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

In computer programming, you often allocate new memory from what's called the heap (a large pool of memory available for the process to use). If you don't free up the memory when you're done with it, that's a leak. Eventually, you'll exhaust all your memory, and your software will crash or not function properly, depending on if/how memory allocation failures are handled.

or buffer overflows.

#2630 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

spookyluke can you give us some additional info what is included in the BSE? the side rails and powder are obvious (lighted speakers?) but nothing else is mentioned in the email

You got an email?

#2650 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Still no email...anyone else?

no e-mail here.

#2708 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Not down. Things are being added

I thought we hugged it already.

#2773 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I hope there will be voices in the other that Rick and Morty. Call outs are great but hope we will hear Gerry, Summer, Scary Terry, etc from episodes and that there are no voice limitations

You mean like how Marge and Lisa are missing from TSPP?

#2792 4 years ago
This (resized).PNGThis (resized).PNG
#2861 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

My main issue is to hope it’ll shoot well. 9 shots counting the scoop but no stand ups in between so hopefully the shots are wide enough not to feel too tight.

Every shot in ACNC feels like a skillshot.

#3074 4 years ago

BSE ordered, took 7 minutes to process.

#3100 4 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

GREAT! All I'm getting is
Cannot proceed with order, please review before checking out:
Shipping Method

Also got that, check your e-mail for a confirmation though before you pre-order 2.

#3125 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Same. Had Spooky up on one monitor and email from Joe on the other. Spooky was slow so hurried and Paypal'd Joe.

never got Joe's e-mail, am disappoint.

#3152 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Man I've been trying to get the standard for the last 16 minutes with no luck, this is frustrating.

Don't refresh/multiclick - the server is queuing responses so just wait once you do click.

#3259 4 years ago

From spooky's Facebook:

IF YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH OR ACCIDENTALLY GOT 2 GAMES, CALL 815-541-4940 NOW!!!

#3275 4 years ago

Those are the confirmation order #s from Spooky direct.

#3279 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I ordered my BSE and payment made in Paypal to pinball stars confirmed! But where is this four digit number everyone is citing??

Those are the order confirmation numbers from Spooky direct.

#3482 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

So what is that we get for ordering within the first 48hrs. Of sale. I havent seen anything on this

hopefully it's at least signed.

#3507 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Apologies if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if this machine will be "R" rated with its callouts like the show? Or more family friendly? Or maybe selectable in the settings??
That could be a make or break feature for some. Myself included.

It's R but you can filter it to a PG version with a mode.

#3664 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The people who bought spots today took alot of time up moving themselves hundreds of spots down in line.

by my estimate, I'm around pin# 22 with my order number; got the confirmation at 09:07AM.

#3865 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hope so. It's just a comedy of errors on my end. We were out playing late in the garage last night with all the football and Rick and Morty on the TV. lol.

Drinking o-din, you meant drinking.

#3913 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The theme song.. guessing it's probably mostly space techno created by danesi. But other songs that have been on the show:
When rick breaks up with unity:

This song was used when they bury themselves:

this song was used on season 3 preview:

And the evil Morty song:

#3924 4 years ago

pls no

#3930 4 years ago
Quoted from dondon4720:

that song is called “For The Damaged Coda” by Blonde Redhead

Sounds more like outlane drain to me, roll pin credits.

#4104 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

It is totally awesome they sold out so quick, but I do feel bad that non Fang members never even had a chance :/

they had the chance to sign up just like the rest of us.

#4111 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I wouldn't characterize what I said as pumping. For one thing, no way I'm selling mine.
There's just no reason what happened with Tron LE won't happen with R&M. Supply and demand. Gonna be a way cooler game, too, and you can't slap light tubes onto a cheaper model trying to replicate its greatness, there isn't one!
"Bold" was tongue in cheek.

I wasn't actively into pinball when Tron LE came out, what happened with it?

#4148 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Wow. You're right. Not only did they put a toy on a spring but it isn't even an original toy.

Comic Book guy was also a toy in TSPP, which is nice if he ever breaks. I really don't mind a repurposed ship, easily replaced and probably saved me some $ on build.

#4169 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I would buy that theme. That is a disney title. The good news is there is no actors you have two worry about for clips just the music.

Yeah just Emmy and Grammy award winnning Danny Elfman's music; prob real cheap.

#4180 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Diverter to direct the right orbit to the garage or loop it around at the upper flipper from across the playfield.
--Scott

What are you most excited about in R&M Scott Sanesi?

#4201 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Remember folks we got the custom speech and the real show video and music plus Scott (who is a real musician) made some awesome music to. Dont be to hard on us about the ship lol. We had to have SO MANY things approved. The whole team threw everything they could at this and it really came down to the wire time wise. For a first major license I really believe we acquired a ton of assets! We have already learned alot and have many things on the agenda to improve in the future.

You know how many pinball machines I've made in my life Luke? 0.

You're doing great.

#4207 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

In all honesty, I blew the budget out of the water here. It may not look like it from the surface, but this is a packed machine. For instance, there are 16 opto pairs in this game and I had to cut that back a bit to get it to 16. I even threw in the magna save as a sacrificial BOM item, thinking it would just be ok to remove it later if I needed to cut cost, but it ended up being so fun that we had to leave it in there. There was actually nothing noticeable cut from the game and I truly owe that to Charlie letting me get away with it here. The comments about lack of toys on the top of the playfield is not a concern for me as the modding community is so strong, they will come up with some awesome stuff for it. Not everyone likes a ton of stuff on the top of the playfield. We did get the portal gun, the house, the ship with all of it's controllable lights, the flooble crank, and the death crystals into the game. This, to me, looks great as is, but I cannot wait to see how you guys mod the crap out of these games.
And thank you all for the kind words. I have poured my heart into this semi-wacky design over the past 2 years and am really happy with how it turned out. I was really just trying some neat ideas I had for a playfield that was a bit different than the standard. BTW, the pop is absolutely my favorite part of the game. Second place is the new lock design, but not by much.
--Scott

Are 15 of those opto pairs in the Sanesi lock 2.0? Also how many Flooble cranks does one need for great alien advancements?

#4551 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That's the plan. Though, at least so far, the dimensions alter the game, but don't have a lot of interactive rules of their own.

There is a water world dimension, with an animated blue light show and it's own music -- but as mentioned, thus far, the dimensions aren't interactive (ie: shoot shots to stay alive)
Right now, the dimensions fall into three basic groups: Points increased somehow (Ramps 2x, Spinner 3x, etc), Game function affected (Pop bumper disabled, flipper function altered) and Feature/Fun dimensions that just do fun/silly things - like Water world.
All subject to change, of course.

That sounds like a great foundation, even more excited now.

#4637 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Around 60ish, but a good accountant can get number lower.

I'm concerned my order number is low but I haven't gotten an e-mail yet

#4642 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Do actual order numbers mean anything? I got number 2012 and my order confirmation email 20 minutes after they started taking orders!

yes but only because it was first come first served. There is a predetermined production line-up split between direct orders from spooky and the distributors. Luke had said 50 direct, 50 distro but that may mean 10 week 1 go to direct 10 week 2 go to distro 10 week 3 go to direct 10 week 4 go to distro.

Game 1- 10 direct week 1
Game 11-20 distro week 2, etc

Someone who ordered from a distro said their distro had numbers in the teens, so it is more than likely like this but I would let someone from Spooky clarify as this is only speculation.

#4961 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

1790 120
1791 121
1792 122
1804 130
1805 131
1818 143
1875 362
1882 369
1886 373
1887 374
1910 393
1912 395
1977 476
1982 458
1986 461
2018 488
2127 709
ok....so they're doing like 110+ distro games up front and 150 distro games in between 143 online and 362 online....thats pretty messed up.
honestly its not even the 100 up front, thats kinda expected here. but the 150 between the first 50 and second 50 online orders...cmon guys....

I’d put money on that it’s shipping related.

#5190 4 years ago

If you think some people are upset now, wait until they hear/remember some of the distributors game #s. Lol

#5316 4 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Here they go again, being dishonest and manipulating the numbers!
Why won’t Spooky just be straight up about how many balls Can be locked.
Scott is saying 4, and then He’s saying 2. 4 times two divided by the square root of my invoice number is an impossible number of balls to lock.
Somebody is lying here.
My distributor said I’d be able to lock all the balls, and now other people are saying they’re able to lock 3 balls.
I just wish people would be honest about the number of ball locks.

You might be on to something here, Luke said there were 5 balls total in the game - one of them being staged in the portal. If we lock 4 in the Sanesi lock 2.0 and have one in the portal. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!

#5319 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I can't either, and I'm the one that would have to build the logic to make that happen.
Three in the lock is not as much of a problem, but to get to 4 we'd have to have 3 on one side for at least some amount of time and then the game wouldn't know where that ball is, which is always bad.
So, yeah, there are 4 detectable ball positions in the thing; but filling all of them would be problematic. Sorry Scott.

neat insight, thanks man.

#5430 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I have no issue taking games to shows either. I’m usually one of the the last people to commit a games list for ZapCon. Namely because I go over a list of what’s already committed to the show and make an effort to bring things that are not duplicating what’s already being brought. Cheap machine or really expensive it doesn’t really matter that much to me.
I buy my machines to play them and quite frankly I get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing other people enjoy them as well.
Not to mention there is an added social aspect at shows when people see what you brought. I’ve met a lot of cool people as a result of bringing games that will come up and talk to you about your machines.

Is this pinball Cuckolding?

#5539 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Holy crapballs... ran to Pinball Life yesterday to grab the first batch of parts for this game and WHAMMO!!!!!!! 500 plus new posts?!
Ok, so I get some people are happy and a few are ticked at the order and how we handled all of the chaos. We get it. Trying to make everyone happy is a tall order. We'll learn from this all and do more next go-round.
So remember that "extra something for first day buyers" we promised (which turned out to be EVERYBODY???!!!!) We talked to Adult Swim on an idea we had to thank everyone who supported this game and made it the biggest day in our company history, and they are letting us do something real nice Clark.
Stay tuned... Merry Christmas!!![quoted image]

Signed back glass?! Charlie you shouldn’t have.

Or is it a jelly of the month club membership? The gift that keeps on giving year round.

#5631 4 years ago

Bump

#5828 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

It didn't move on though did it. Quotes a guy from a few posts earlier calling Spooky "dumb" for rejecting capitalism.
Capitalism is the truly dumb shit Lol
Along with the guy thinking he can run a Bootique pinball company better than Spooky does. If you want a capitalist pinball company that only cares about money, then go buy a stern snot box.

FYI, you’re still describing capitalism.

Ninja edit:

noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

#5830 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Lol .... you didn't read it did you. It's about life and people.... not "money".

That’s not what capitalism is my man.

#5837 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Ahhh ... so a monopolistic system.
All adds up here

Alright, I’m convinced you’re just flipping pages in a dictionary and typing out whatever your finger lands on.

#5844 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

UNCgump called Spooky business plan "Dumb" which led to an entirely reasonable post by pinzap.... which was then flamed by, I assume, some capitalists.
I quoted the wrong person as calling Spookys business plan "Dumb". My apologies kermit24.
If we want to get to depths of political systems go start a capitalist pros/cons thread in general.
Thank you to Pinzap for posting that enlightening read!
Merry Christmas!

Your affront to capitalism is just odd, do you live in China or North Korea by chance?

#6048 4 years ago
iu (resized).jpgiu (resized).jpg
#6236 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

I'm sure none of you know who this is but he's a major youtube star with 6 million twitter followers. Pretty cool.
https://twitter.com/JeffreeStar/status/1210603803671584768

https://twitter.com/Mollieamarino/status/1210608049666363394?s=20

#6237 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

anyone in the 100’s interested in the very special number 366?

366, + $10,000 and you’ve got a deal.

#6324 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

To be fair, Pinside doesn't have a separate section for Furrys.

Thank god.

#6446 4 years ago

#136, spooky direct. Must be one of the fastest keyboards in the west.

#6453 4 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

more like luckiest network connection. Their servers got reamed.

meh, it was laggy. I got the machine in the cart by 10:01 and didn't complete until 10:06. I think the real key was to let the server work through its queue before touching anything; no back button, no double clicks, etc.

#6460 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I knew not to back up or double click, but the damn thing kept telling me I had an invalid shipping option!

Ditto. Had to calculate shipping even though it wasn't going to apply anything.

#6461 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

How is that humanly possible to do for 5 full minutes? I would have been clicking all over the screen and repeatedly yelling, Control - Alt - Delete!
What self control app did you use?

external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg
#6595 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

RM is the opposite of STh the same week release makes that even more obvious.
Danesi is hungry and full of energy a star on the rise with fresh and creative design. The STh designer got back from retirement decades after his last pin. There is reason he quit probably he was burnt out/had enough of pinball. Now he returned without any spark and light for new ideas. he barely made it to recycle the AFM design with some shallow theme integration probably the worst theme integration ever seen.
It all does not matter much as Spooky is not competing with Stern but other smaller manufacturers like DR and AP.
Happy new year everyone

I heard he wears socks and sandals.

#6647 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Christhepintern just sold spot 111 for only 1k more. If a spot that low only garnered 1k more im failing to see how people are going to flip these for huge profits. The less information we know the less people are going to bail which is why we've gotten barely little video footage and code information. Right now every one has rose colored glasses on but reality is once that game starts being flipped people are going to bail. There's also a huge amount of titles coming this year and they are themes everyone wants. When those get announced people will start having buyers remorse.
I had spot 517 but i didn't want to wait that long so i was able to sell my spot and get my money back. These spot numbers are about to start turning into anchors soon and the wait is going to be a lot longer than people are anticipating

That takes 1 more possible flip out of the equation, supply and demand. Now there's less supply.

#6651 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

<checks phone>
It’s 2020! You still use checks? And mail?
New Zealand banks don’t even make checks anymore ... nobody uses them.
rd

New Zealand has a population of like 10 people.

#6662 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Scott mentioned on the podcast that his favorite Rick and Morty Episode is the one where there the aliens create a simulation within a simulation: M. Night Shaym-Aliens (Season 1, episode 4).
How fun would it be for a mode require you to make shots to try to clog the processing power of the simulation, which then glitches out your actual Rick and Morty pinball machine:
-Slowing and looping audio
-Making lights flash, and shudder
-LCD having video glitches
-repeating callouts, etc
Then dimming/turning off most lights, and you have to hit the scoop within 30 seconds to escape the simulation before the pin reboots.

I can already see the post in the owner's thread, "RAM acting odd in particular mode, please help!"

#6784 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Sounds like a midnight madness mode!

Please no, I already own a TSPP and don't want identical gameplay...

#6785 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Spooky can you please stream this game?????

The code isn't done yet.

#6796 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

FUCKING DOPE epthegeek
Kinda wish Justin did silly alternate words for the swears. Hes really good at making shit up. Like when you see movies on TV with the overdub. “This city is a chicken, ready to be plucked!”
Oh well, still cool. Cant wait either way.

Enough is enough! I have had it with these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday thru Friday plane.

#7101 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I swapped the fan right away on my TNA. Was a trivial effort and made the machine silent. Time well spent.
I’ll do the same For RAM if it shows up noisy again.

I'm going to liquid cool my RAM.

1 week later
#7662 4 years ago

Hey SpookyCharlie or @spookycharlie, how's that gameplay vid coming along?

#7665 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Listen to that Podcast posted yesterday. It will be a little bit before we get a vid, I think.

Thanks man, will do.

#8270 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

There's something you should know. Not all pinball owners are on Pinside.

But all the good ones are.

1 week later
#8922 4 years ago
poke (resized).PNGpoke (resized).PNG
2 weeks later
#10757 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

And to go off-topic, the next Spooky machine has been leaked...[quoted image]

proof of concept only, I'm not putting 30 minutes into a photoshop for this joke...

914eae3e96361909f39c974e9045d5351de45504 (resized).jpg914eae3e96361909f39c974e9045d5351de45504 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
9,699 (OBO)
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_casual.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=the_casual and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.