Topic Stats

• 12,252 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by planters49
  • Topic is favorited by 233 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,271 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210127_200424 (resized).jpg
20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbutler6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#268 1 year ago

Neat theme. Look forward to seeing it!

#285 1 year ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

If they can only do 10 games a week....they need to have the capability to meet demand if that demand is there. If Rick & Morty is a title that there is a high demand for they need to be able to ramp up to meet that demand and strike while the iron is hot. Remember every other pinball company that has that ability to ramp up development to meet demand is going to be releasing titles that compete for your $$$. If these guys can only produce 10 a week....your talking a year and a half to get #750. Is the average pinball business or consumer going to sit on their $$$ and wait for this title while they watch 4 other pinball companies churning out a dozen new pinball titles that they are all passing up on while they wait for their Rick & Morty?
I highly doubt it!
Spooky needs to put the pieces in place to satisfy the consumer demand here. It's time for Spooky to shit or get off the pot! THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

False, we waited over a year for ACNC. They know what they are doing.

#1162 1 year ago
Quoted from PW79:

Well, sorta.
If you want to buy a Spooky & you're #751 then it will be 2 years until you get whatever the next title is.
2 years is 2 years. You're still waiting. For something.
Maybe 750 is because by the time the last R&M is built we will see 6+ cornerstones from Stern plus another 2 contract games & maybe 2 vaults. Then we can FOMO about 10 more games!
Factor in some JJP's, CGC's American Pinball & *maybe* deeproot & things get really interesting.
If JJP limited WOZ production they'd be long gone. Still not sure limiting a big seller is smart. Unless it wont sell without FOMO?
We must figure this out!

Seriously man. We need to move on from this mess lol. People are so upset at the 750 thing. Excited to see it...im Fang Club btw but not a buyer this time. Life in the way haha

#1218 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Oh I am definitely part of the fang club. Just wondering how it works.
That makes sense and was what I expected.
Just trying to decide if I should go through a distributor or spooky directly
When I bought my rob zombie I bought it directly and drove to Spooky HQ in Benton to pick it up. Was hoping to do that again this time, but I cant lock in with spooky till they make the announcement but I can lock in with a distributor now.
(When I meantioned fang club vs non fang club in the question I was referring to the 2 week early access)

Its a safe bet to get with Spooky direct when they open orders. Its the distros allocations you are getting in line for...

#1222 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'm a little frustrated with this system. I could see giving previous customers a front seat, but having every potential customer pay to potentially have the option to buy a game they have not even seen feels a little malicious. Cutting out distros for two weeks isn't so great either. Are they not supporters of the company? Didn't they help sell games at shows when sales were slow?
I realize it's a small company etc etc, and I'm happy for spooky, but this just feels like there could have been a better way to sell the games. I can easily afford it, but my gut won't allow me to throw $70cad at the chance a game might be worth buying.

As we understand it, distros are absolutely not getting cut out. Its across the board. A fang club member gets priority whether its Spooky or a distro. There are more perks to the fang club. Seems like a way for the pinheads to have first shot at it, thats it. If you dont want to order until the stream, do it then. But the Fang Club guys and girls get first shot for the first two weeks of crazy...

#1348 1 year ago

Wow,

Just got done playing pinball for a few hours and jumped on here to take a look.
Its like a wine club dude. Want the special wines, be a member. Or buy what is released to the rest of the market when available.

Edited to be nice

#1357 1 year ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

As far as all the negative club members it's easy, just say no and not join it.I don't think Spooky sat at a round table and said "How can we stick it to our customers".They have done what a lot of companies have not been able to do and build pinball machines and make a solid machine that is well built.From what I have read and seen from meeting then at shows,it is my opinion that is that love and appreciate people that have supported them in their mission and passion to build pinball machines.The fang club is just a way to bring those spooky fans together. and give them something to say "we appreciate our fans and customers". It will be interesting to see if they have machines available a year from now like they have Alice Cooper games available now.Also if one does not want to Join the club just call Kingpin or another vender and order one now.
It is impossible that they thought there would be this much interest and i'm thinking Stern and other manufacturers are going to be reassessing game themes and what age group they are targeting.750 units is a large number for a small company and a small number for companies like stern so mabie its to popular a theme for a smaller company to sell the demand? I suppose Jersey Jacks Pirates game could be used as a example of not enough on the market but one can still find them at a premium if they really want one. I am excited for the Spooky family to have a game that could put them to another level of manufacturing pins and recognition from non pinball people interested in this theme. This will be fun to see how it all turns out and if this is a game that thousands of people want, and there are only 750 of them out their ,well all I can say is congrats to the Spooky team.

100 percent agree. But, like Chris said, Stranger Things, Guns and Roses (or Toy Story), American pin 3, RAZA from Deep Root are expected to launch at the same time...750 may satisfy every serious buyer

#1413 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What was the price point for AC? (I honestly dont remember)
Also, what was price point w add-ons for AC?

$6450 ACNC
Butter $1k
Other BS 400 total-ish

#1424 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

R&M really knocked deeproot to the side. Will Stranger Things do the same thing to R&M?

I don’t think Stranger Things is going to affect this too much...The market is worldwide and many of us are not cross-shopping Stern and Spooky anymore.

#1511 1 year ago

“We’re fucked over here-because of these damn squirrels—MOREty!”

#1512 1 year ago

Activates pop 3 bumper switches shortly after leaving pop bumpers...

“Not the Pops again Morty...we’re fucked”

#1517 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Reminder fellas... being in the club gets you access to sales at launch. Non club members will be able to buy leftovers 14 days later. IF THEIR ARE ANY. Keep in mind though this game could sell out in 2 hours for all we know. To give yourself the best chance of getting a game be in the club already and be on the website or speaking to your distributer the second game sales go live! Even if you are in the club if you dont buy it before they sell out you are out of luck!

Is that for reals Lucas? I mean. Legitimately reason to think it may sell out...wild

#1522 1 year ago

Stranger things, GNR, Or Toy Story, American Pinball, DeepRoot,

If this is an instant sell out i will be SHOCKED! How many just blew their wad (of money) on JP2??

#1531 1 year ago

Big ol’wad needed for those butter cabinets too. Freakin Decent

#1533 1 year ago

I mean, atleast open the orders an hour or so into the Deadflip unveil stream... That would be better than blind on pics.

#1536 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

Dead flip has been streaming with Bowen and talking about R&M.
Typo on name. Auto correct.

He say anything of interest?

#1901 1 year ago

Was this already covered...
For those that saw the tiny piece of the playfield with the blue pop bumber bases..
Looks like maybe full UV reactive paint colors to me on the light colored playfield...?

BD27AA30-3167-47CF-B0D3-3D269EAEA389 (resized).png
#2131 1 year ago

Spooky Team,

Your communication has been fantastic.
And FUN!! Thank you for your communication and wish you guys and gals great success with this and a Merry Christmas! Looking forward to see what you came up with.

#2223 1 year ago

I’m in the “wanna see it club”
If this was made by another company i may not give it a second look. JMO

I went butter with ACNC, and that is staying at the end of the row. I can’t go another $1K this time. If the game looks truely special and “loaded” i may grab a standard to PLAY and own... $6895 would make me feel good about it, would look at the BS option as well. $7200 or $7300 i would need to pass for now, enjoy what i have.

#2231 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

ACNC was $6450?
Spooky said small increase?
Base cost has to be $6750 approx - maybe a tad higher.

Im thinking (and hoping) you are pretty close. Once you hit 6995 =woah $7k, am i doing this? $6750, 6850, it makes a difference

#2233 1 year ago

How are spooky cabinet decals, pretty decent? Imagine so with their print shop..

#2416 1 year ago

How’s everybody doing tonight? Joe or someone from the Benton team should have just done a beer drinking stream to chat and bs about this thing.

Anyone know if the Lemmy house charges credit card fees on the games?

#2494 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

[quoted image]

Are they unveiling the pin? Thoughts?

#2520 1 year ago

Guessing it was more than the show haha.! Looks good, keeping it real-first half seemed a tad slow, left ramp return specifically, but i’ll be watching this again and await ya’lls thoughts. Looks great Spooky Team! Lets see the BS package!

#2537 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

Price is $6995 .... The Blood Suckers edition is an additional $525 if you choose that upgrade. With no expense spared on the design, many quality updgrades, video, music, speech, and a HUGE custom speech package from star and co-creater of Rick and Morty, Justin Roiland, we feel this is one VERY special game at a great price!

Slow down... haha, what upgrades for BS exactly. Also another first 48hr medaiion correct?

#2552 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Pictures of BS cabinet to come. Shortly on facebook I'm sure someone will grab and share here.

Thank you, don’t mind the a-holes Morty

#2825 1 year ago

I think I may throw a grand on a standard game. I think the standard looks nice too. Spooky do you know what the other powder coat option will be later on? Also, do you charge cc fees on the balance if bought direct?

#2833 1 year ago

Anything more on the medallion or whatever that was for the early BS buyers?

#2863 1 year ago

ACNC is tight, but its awesome. You need to play that sucker to figure it out. Bitch

#2864 1 year ago

R&M joke if you didn’t catch it

#2868 1 year ago

Im sure the game will be really supportive and sensitive to your feelings when the switches fire off in a less then stellar manner...

#2869 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

[quoted image]

Hahaha!

#3375 1 year ago

Wow, crazy...I did not think anyone would do this in 2019...let’s hear the final bell and then have a beer for em later. In the club here too.

#3408 1 year ago

Suprised with all this talk, Spooky isnt one here...Wonder if they are busy? Haha!

#3417 1 year ago

I type slow, hehe

#3423 1 year ago

I’m playing my shit...And AAWAY we Go!

#3458 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

This doesn't make sense, right? There was no allotment of BSE's, so they should've sold out at the same time as the standards. Unless BSE's can still be purchased, and will push the standard-buyers out of their place in line (I'm concerned).

I bet they can’t control two sku’s with final numbers, thats alll

#3626 1 year ago

We will all have the same poster too! Haha. Think they will combine shipping and let us order a hoodie to throw in the box.

#3632 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

We will all have the same poster too! Haha. Think they will combine shipping and let us order a hoodie to throw in the box. Hehe

#3634 1 year ago

Congrats to everyone who got in, hope she’s a beaut.

#3653 1 year ago

Nice looking color and armor! Bet it looks nice full size!

#3745 1 year ago

Congrats fellas!

#4047 1 year ago

About Kaneda’s ad on ebay...Read the item description. It was actually really nice...

#4110 1 year ago

Pretty awesome stuff! So as i understand it; Charlie said the first 48hr buyers get some sort of medallion, and now a bonus graveyard sculp or something. Sounds great to me...
Maybe I’m wrong. Who knows

#4128 1 year ago

750 Fang Club memberships...

#4147 1 year ago

Zombieland. Is there a streaming app where 15-18 peeps can tie in and chat, drink? Think about our lifechoices?

#4247 1 year ago

I’m ready to flip this thing! Bitch. Already have a minty pin gulp ready to go.

#5573 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Maybe one of you prior Spooky customers can answer this for me....
Is a playfield protector a typical pre-production option on a Spooky game? I think I’d like to get one for this game as it’s going to be a fairly low run of games and installing it prior the assembly seems like a smart move.

Not an order option usually
Plastic protectors yes.
Playfield protectors can look like shit, also roll overs and other switches require adjustment
Just play that bitch and wax it.

#5617 1 year ago

There’s your BUURRRrrP-butter cabinet. Morty; im drunk

B090F185-5B82-4038-9A0B-F30AE0879A55 (resized).pngD5513D1B-A07A-4F91-8F4F-FD2D20A8D178 (resized).jpegEDD40F55-383D-438C-AAA2-A167EF7BEA92 (resized).jpeg
#5619 1 year ago
Quoted from bent98:

Does anyone have pics of a butter cabinet?

Here is another one i grabbed a while back, like the pics of my game, only way to get a feel for this is to see the reflection of the trim, carpet, mantle, blah blah blah. Pretty badass looking but i haven’t decided if i am getting Butter for R&M yet. Get it If you can see the side of you game, everybody that sees Alice here talks about it when we talk about pinball or whatever at work
EDC64462-377E-44D5-A3EF-0385CAF0CDF2 (resized).png

#5653 1 year ago

Anyone else thing mirror blades are the way to go on this game with the darker spacey art on the back end? Leaning that way, but the artblades were absolutely the way to go on ACNC IMO

#5657 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The proto shows art blades.
I wonder if they will have a couple of choices to choose from.
Maybe something slightly brighter.

Previously, buyers had a choice, art, nothing, mirrors. Granted the past is the past and we haven’t seen these art blades up close yet. Still, anyone else with me on the mirror thing?

1 week later
#6322 1 year ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

From the podcast it sounds like the callouts and ability to adjust randomness of vulgarity is going to be great.

If people want more to talk about-Definately listen to the podcast. Lots of good info. Also some neat jokes and things about Scott and Charlie having shenanigans. Game sounds like its going to be legit. Fun people, good build.

#6634 1 year ago

I think we are about to get a really cool fun game. Don’t know about anyone else but I am not going to be watching to maybe streams aside from whatever they do in Benton because i want the suprises.

#6789 1 year ago

We have to buy the rgb speaker lights for the portal grills in the pics right?

#6794 1 year ago
Quoted from marspinball:

So BSE is just an upcharge for purple powder coat instead of grey?
What is included with the BSE?

Should be pinned in the topic here.
BSE is confirmed with nice purple powder
Armor with portal inlays
Fang club medallion
Extra something or other

Speaker grills not included but i dont see them on that list soooo. Maybe??? Haha

1 week later
#7561 1 year ago

Anyone know the size of the fang club print? Was it in the details of the FC? Wanna keep an eye out for a decent frame.

Disregard: its 24x36

#7780 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Nobody is missing a thing regardless of when you got in or what upgrades you purchased... if you are getting a Rick and Morty, you're getting a topper.
More fun just to keep this simple and say THANK YOU to EVERYONE... properly. All 750 of you.
We don't get to do any of this without you. We wanted to do something really special, Adult Swim allowed us to add this in and approved it quickly, and yeah... feels great to do this.
Have a great night everyone!

Thank you Charlie and team! Safe travels and enjoy TPF

#8214 1 year ago

Yup, similar to CGC builds. Not exact but close. Nice thick plastics too. Electronics seem nice too. NO issues with my ACNC except on small sculpt needs adjustment semi annually...

#8375 1 year ago

Poster frame up and ready! Two Spooky games (and a cat) going to watch over the OG Jurassic. On that whole why did the they do a “join the fang club” thing...
I think its fine. Its a PROMOTIONAL poster. Like the old army uncle sam stuff, advertising and other things. Laters.

77FBCC34-A8AD-4792-AAB6-9840B7F92C72 (resized).jpeg
#8600 1 year ago

I don’t care if they stream it. More special the occasion when I fire that bitch up. Maybe a short one with Jack. Then just making fun of each other, drinking out if vases or trashed vessels for booze. Then roll into a live-drunken Spooky movie podcast thing talking about legit horror flicks-periodically telling people to calm down in chat. I also put my shit up today. . Cheers. Btw Rammstein is doing a US stadium tour with public sales opening tomorrow. so yeah. Frig it.
546778D4-6C9D-4836-8B16-1DF3AB08553D (resized).jpeg

#8725 1 year ago

Barnes and Noble...

D7CD3598-1428-436B-9E8F-2C9CF8EDEADD (resized).jpegF8E549A3-FDBA-4302-9414-630906981508 (resized).jpeg
#8743 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not sure if Jack danger is the best person to go with now , he's coping a lot of hate and backlash and people unsubscribing to him after his recent comments . Everything has been so positive about this machine I would hate to see anything overshadow it's reveal and give people an excuse to say negative things .

I saw the comments too. Optimistically i doubt it will stop Jack from having a nice time in Benton hanging out with his buddies checking out the new game... He also appologized to those who were pissed off. We all get bitchy every once in a while.

#8952 1 year ago

The thread may be fine. Let people share neat RM crap. Ask questions, maybe show us where its going in your game rooms. Have a drink. Cheers

#9211 12 months ago

Screen grabs from the Spooky FB..
The purple door is going to look great with the legs on...both choices should look really nice.
47F66A1A-18BD-44A4-AC0E-1681262C14DA (resized).png

163E60AD-9632-4C4F-9E45-8FCF72CD0B6D (resized).png
#9306 12 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Hung this baby on the wall next to the basement door. Looking good.[quoted image]

Looks kinda like mine. Bit of Spooky love today. Vacuum, wipe, wax...yes i played it first. If first time buyers want another couple Spooky cab/sound pics.

5FCA541C-605B-4598-886E-8EEBB0A6B855 (resized).jpeg33C77293-E474-48EF-9956-2D19752F4B07 (resized).jpegDBC13E7A-060E-478A-B742-86B177BE2A91 (resized).jpeg
#9309 12 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Fixed your poster.[quoted image]

Well, you’re not lyin right? Haha

#9338 12 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Well, the streams aren't going to be playing embedded in the thread I'm still excited to see the progress, games shipping, unboxing etc.

Maybe a few minutes, just to hear anything from the team. A first ball from each of em then that’s a wrap for me

#9359 12 months ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Yeah I see your point on pinball but I am glad I saw or heard nothing on the Rise of the Resistance ride at DW before I rode. Personal preference for certain things I guess.

That’s some truth right there...
Universal Orlando is my jam though. Avoid on-ride vids (and movie trailers)!

#9570 11 months ago

Looks like a fun game!!!! All positives except concerns on the mentioned orbit shot, Thumbs up! Streamed on Adult Swim... That’s legits! They must be proud of it! I will be when it shows up.! That’s a game right there!

#9576 11 months ago

Hold up,

I just went back and watched this again...
It looks incredible. What a fun looking game. Wow...

#9582 11 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Looks & sounds amazing! My one concern is the upper flipper orbit shot - seems like it often bricked or rolled back. That should be a smooth shot like The Shadow that just sucks the ball right in. Any chance of tweaking at the factory that to flow better?

Bug hit it, Charlie’s timing was late. Others weren’t clean feed along rail...she may be completely fine...watch it again.

#9714 11 months ago

I’m so excited for this pin its ridiculous.
Watching Charlie and them laughing their ass off in Pickle Rick...

#9723 11 months ago

That spotlight effect though... the mode jams!!! Wow.

#9928 11 months ago

Bowen still playing after they went back to the show. “Bitch, you haven’t sent one to me yet-and i code it. Im playing”

#9930 11 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think I saw the girl hit the orbit shot many pinsiders were concerned about. She's a real trooper.

The garage portal worked also, good stuff

#10204 11 months ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Or they simply weren't willing to accept the sub standard quality, or had serious concerns.
This assesment fails to take into account the mediocre build quality stern is chucking out there.

This, right or wrong. They are not for me.

#10496 11 months ago

LET’S ROLL MOThe.....R!

2C625E31-CD00-40BB-87C9-10950C355C63 (resized).jpeg
#10651 11 months ago

Happy with everything offered on this game.

Don’t need a Stranger Things, just my purple coin door complete with latch assembly-and SOME PRINGLES bitch.
Where are the Pringles!

#10670 11 months ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I don’t see anything that sets them apart from any other. They are nice Playfields. What difference do you see? I do agree that they are standard Playfields for the industry as they are very comparable to others. How are they getting better from the Playfields they have done in the past?
No need to be sorry, I am curious to know. I see hundreds of Playfields being friends with Ron as you know. I just don’t agree with you as them being better based on what I have seen.

I tried to find my recent ACNC playfield pic i shot the other day but I’ll say this:

Spooky playfields look like Jeff Goldblum on the table, confident and attractive in: Jurassic Park.

Other playfields look like Triceratops poop in front of Jeff Goldblum- Not desired, soft, and unattractive in: Jurassic Park

#10691 11 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

At the risk of perpetuating the off-topic Stranger Things talk, can someone briefly describe what this is about? I haven't followed the STh released at all, and from all the negative talk about that thread, I'd rather not dive into the cesspool searching for an objective description of what happened.

Watch Carey Hardy on youtube...that’ll spin you up

#10988 11 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I got down to I\O this afternoon just as the stream was ending and got to check out the game in person and play 5 games. I got to see the game with the glass off which allowed me to see everything up close. My jaw dropped when I saw the quality of the playfield. The playfield looked like glass and it looked almost like it had a playfield protector on it as I couldn't see any dimples whatsoever. Whatever Spooky is doing is far and above what the other manufacturers and even CPR are doing. It looked like a professionally restored playfield. It was really impressive to see.
As for the game itself, it vastly exceeded my expectations. This game is the real deal and was really fun to shoot. Some of the shots can be a little bit hard to find but they don't feel too tight or unfair. My 2nd game I put up 8.3 million. I was able to hit the portal shot off the skillshot 3 times in 5 games, and was able to make the upper loop shot pretty regularly.-this was my favorite shot in the game. I thought the toughest shot was the left ramp just because of the steepness. You can hit it off a trap though. I'd compare the difficulty to the roller-coaster ramp in Oktoberfest. It kind of feels like that left target bank is obstructing it when you line it up visually, but it doesn't. The scoop was also more difficult than I thought it would be and some shots do reject out which can be a little frustrating. The right ramp feels like the Star Wars right ramp and that quick turn-around shot feels nice and smooth as well. It really screams around the horse-shoe, and that is a really fun mech and utilized well. The pop bumper keeps you on your toes but doesn't feel unfair. You kind of want to play that like Andromeda where you keep your flipper up in a trap position to protect yourself from draining. The magna save is well implemented and harder to pull off than I thought it would be. I was able to save a couple, but also lost a couple that I was trying to save.
The theme integration along with sound and light show is likely the best I've ever seen. There were things I thought I might not like about the game when seeing it in pictures or on stream but after playing it in person there really isn't anything I don't like about the game. The layout is on the more difficult side in terms of shot difficulty. It reminds me a bit of JP2 in that regard. There aren't really any "easy" shots on the game. The right ramp and that quick turn around shot are likely the easiest and they aren't gimmie's by any means. I think most of the shots are medium to medium-hard. I didn't find any of the shots to be overly difficult.
Overall I know that Spooky has a major hit on their hands as I think this pin brings all the elements I would want in a pin together so well! I think the game is going to continue to get even better as new software is released and I can't wait until I have it in my collection soon! Bravo team Spooky and thanks to Jack for the excellent quality stream![quoted image][quoted image]

What a nice looking art/armor package.

#10999 11 months ago

Some nice CGC’s right there.

#11002 11 months ago

Its says “Join the Fang Club”
Game # xxx

I kid, nice looking game! Can’t wait

#11005 11 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I can’t quite make this plaque out, Hilton can you tell me what it says?[quoted image]

Blood Sucker Edition #2

D9C16F57-ABD1-45AF-90D8-32B6B932D9A5 (resized).png
#11172 11 months ago
Quoted from c508:

Hooray!

I’m gonna screenshot this and hold you to it (maybe not for the very next game, but since you guys keep raising the bar with each release, I am confident I’ll be making that trip eventually)!

That could be fun time. Someone just needs to get a plastic shitter-house reserved and we carry out what we bring in for trash. I’ve got a solo stove to throw in if you want someone to hang with.

#11173 11 months ago

Projector on the wall of the spooky HQ showing movies all night.

7C485360-EF7D-40BD-8748-E7FA21A2F404 (resized).jpeg
#11176 11 months ago
Quoted from c508:

If there is a local(ish) brewery that gets in on the action (with a commemorative brew) and we got a band, it could be pretty fun!

Band to start it off would be legit-then all of us had to actually socialize in various style of outdoor seating with hydration of choice and no cell phones would be a nice experience

#11183 11 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Charlies son does have a band that would be willing to headline lol

If Nova wanted to do it that would be awesome!- yet we could just do our thing socially awkward, perched on your property if need be. Haha

#11186 11 months ago

There is actually some really fun potential with something like that at Spooky HQ- of which we haven't really been invited to yet .
7-9pm Arrange the chairs, find the shitter, get bunkered down
9-11 NOVA and Spooky’s choice
11-12am Scott Danesi
12-2am people bitch-Bowen insults people
2-4 Meatloaf, Tenacious D, Whatever else
4-8 am we become friends

#11189 11 months ago

Oh no, guess i better go. PM me if shit is going down sometime in summer-fall for a test run of this sheit. 8hr drive.

2 weeks later
#11475 10 months ago
Quoted from FYMF:

What's the point of going through a distributor as opposed to straight through Spooky?
Unless a rare 3 hour sellout and you did it as a supply issue why not go straight to Spooky?
Are there advantages I am missing?

Nah, not unless you want to support one you like. Which is a thing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Toronto, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbutler6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside