20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#345 4 years ago

Ok I feel like I bought a $45 lotto ticket, I’m now in the Fang Club just to ensure if this game is worth it I can buy one

#1380 4 years ago

I’m fine with the Fang club, it’s only $45. What I don’t like is distributors already essentially selling their allotment. The fang club is a discouragement to buying through distro. I get the feeling, right or wrong, that I will get a better number in line with Spooky direct then whatever number a distro could give me right now because of how many distros have been marketing FOMO limited spots left posts

#1755 4 years ago

I wonder if Spooky’s Godaddy hosting and 3D cart e-commerce platform will hold up when the time comes...

#1839 4 years ago

I wish it was going to be POTC level of crazy but I am thinking more along the lines of Deadpool

#3062 4 years ago

wow 3dcart fail just as we all said

#3092 4 years ago

Spooky website was a bad idea I knew the store would fail I should have gone the distro route, oh well it’s done now...

#3146 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Dear spooky, if you want someone to load test your website in the future for stuff like this, hit me up and I'd be happy to do it for free using the enterprise tools I use for my company's own website. :p

We have only been posting that to Spooky for while now, Godaddy and 3dcart were gonna fail, but they never responded to it. I hope they take you up on the offer.

#3197 4 years ago

1824BSE

#3224 4 years ago

It is interesting Joe sold out of BSE and not standard I didn’t know the BSE was limited I thought all 750 could have been BSE editions, but maybe that’s only through Spooky Direct.

#4073 4 years ago

It was PURE LUCK I saw the email from KT as I have been traveling and luckily on West coast time was able to get up at 7 to place my order before heading to meetings. I am sure most people missed this going on sale

#4119 4 years ago

Pretty hard to speculate pinball anymore. I know some guys who kept multiple HULK LE NIB because OMG it’s AVENGERS so it’s gonna be worth $$$

The build time of this will hurt speculation because though sold out today it’s gonna be “available” for years as NIB as spots change hands etc.

#5146 4 years ago

I received my email showing direct 1824 BSE equals spot 259 which I found confusing as I thought it would be lower. so, as usual I figured I would check Pinside to see what’s going on... well holy fuck! Craziest shit to read, but as expected I can always count on Pinside for answers.

#5769 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

1 week later and still no Numbers from Pinballstar.
Is it that difficult to figure out.

Well if he is waiting for people to switch to BSE, buy fang club memberships, etc then Yeah that can take awhile I assume

#5971 4 years ago

Having owned a KISS LE with a POS large toy that loved to malfunction that big toy allure should not be the end all be all. I have PTSD so if this had a giant ball eating Rick head I would have been out.

1 week later
#6615 4 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

The real capitalism kicks in when folks start eBaying the early NIB’s as they get them. Better to pay $1000-1500 over for a spot or 3k+ over for an available NIB? Or should they wait for the used market years from now?
I’m kinda kicking myself for not getting a standard also. Potentially those that bought both could flip the BS to pay for the standard. There’s no telling what these will go for atm.

I have a spot for sale, but I would certainly rather pay for a spot then a NIB or used game at over MSRP. With only 750 made you know the games are gonna get flipped for profit so why not get it new and sooner than others.

#6666 4 years ago

Blows my mind Stranger Things has been on route near me since the 24th I mean holy shit can Stern crank out some machines.

#6687 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

But you can’t try to gouge preorders for Stern games, amirite?

I’m not forcing anyone to buy my spot, just offering it up. If I was eager to sell it would be listed less and I would have taken one of the many offers received. As I say in my ad if someone REALLY wants my spot, they can have it. You are incorrect that selling spots is unique to Spooky as fully paid GBLE spots were being flipped before delivery. All I meant by the Stern production speed was as a negative, hence all the QC issues.

1 month later
#9743 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

fully agree, The game is now up in Chicago and loved a ton now. You know how it is, some things earn well in one place and are useless in another. So with every title, its a risk, Just appears that this one will be easy to find a fan that missed out to have a back up plan . Other games like TNA being an original theme, didn't have that secondary market

I’m thankful for the games you route in STL! I think R&M is going to do really well at Padavans though, big numbers.

#9859 4 years ago

This definitely feels like a web series, and not in a good way. Bring on the pinball!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,300 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.