20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spelunk71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 4 years ago

I’m out, sadly, but happy for those who are excited about this.

#844 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I’m out, sadly, but happy for those who are excited about this.

Correction: this old (40-something) fart is going to keep an open mind. Planning some R&M streaming this weekend!

#1786 4 years ago

My understanding is that the number is just an order number (reflecting all orders)— and not a club member number—but the number could be a general indicator of where you fall. Yet, I’ve seen nothing from Spooky suggesting that the order of signup for the Fang Club has any bearing on ability to buy the game.

Correct me if I’m wrong (please!) but I’m thinking that everyone who is a club member by the time the sale goes live will have an equal shot (first come, first served) during the two-week early sale window.

#1990 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Okay... so if I bought into the Rick and Morty hype and bought one... how does this work? Do you pay in full and get the game in 6 months? Do you pay a deposit and pay the rest when your game is ready? What's the deal?

You’d pay a deposit and the rest when the game is ready to ship. I think they anticipate 18 months to build all

#2172 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Okay... joined the Fang Club yesterday in case Spooky knocks it out of the park and I make this my first NIB. Is there a special portion of their site only open to Fang Club members? Other than an order confirmation I have not gotten anything from them. How do I access the early ordering access (when it opens) with my fang club membership? I won't do this, but if I were to order an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle Blood Suckers Edition, how would I do that through my Fang Club membership since BS editions are exclusive to the Fang Club?

Check out the key posts in the thread. It’s all there.

#2907 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You are not. I also did not receive the email. I am hoping I don’t have grief ordering in five hours without linking in from that email. I don’t have a password or anything to prove my Fang Club membership.

I found the email in my junk folder. In any event, here is the link: http://shop.spookypinball.com/Pinball-Machines_c_13.html

#3562 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I ordered my BSE from Joe a few mins after 10est. Add me to the list you son of a bitch!

Same here!

#4779 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I'm like 749 or something. There were three left when I joined the Fang Club and ordered.

Good call. The last one off the line will have all the annoying bugs worked out.

#5252 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

So the first 100 games or so were spoken for before anyone really had a shot at them? I suppose that would’ve been nice to know beforehand. Especially since that’s like 3 months worth of production.

Agreed. It makes total sense from Spooky’s perspective that the VIPs, past customers, etc. could jump the line. It’s just too bad they didn’t mention that in the explanation of how this all would work. Sure, maybe they told people who called and asked, but I felt no need to call after reading their posted info that seemed to lay it all out (and implied that average Joes would have a fair shot at the lowest numbers). I’m sure it was just an oversight, but a mistake nonetheless. Live and learn. As others have said, though, this isn’t exactly the liver allocation list we’re talking talking about. I’m stoked for this game whenever it arrives. BTW, I ordered from PinballStar and haven’t heard about my number. If I’m in the top 50, I’ll switch places with the highest bidder (Not)!

#5753 4 years ago

O PinballSTAR, where art thou?

#5798 4 years ago

Mine was at 10:05. I thought that was pretty early. Apparently not.

#6160 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I think he's waiting on hearing from his customers who originally purchased regular editions to see if they want to skip the wait and go bse. Might have a long wait.

I thought he gave them a deadline that passed a week ago.

#6354 4 years ago

10:05 EST 507.

#6730 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I was planning to do the same thing. I was thinking of trying somewhere around 30% to give a good balance of callouts from both the adult and the edited clips. I think if you go too low or too high you risk losing the variety of pulling from both sources.

I hope there will be an option to completely randomize the callouts from both sources to avoid having to change settings to hear everything. The variety would keep things interesting.

#6978 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That's too bad. Bet they would sell quite a few if those if it was an optional add on.

I would definitely buy a headphone kit. Is there a Pinnovator or other aftermarket kit for Spooky games?

#7302 4 years ago

Kaneda posted on his Facebook page that he bought direct from Charlie, not PinballStar. So his early spot must have resulted from that relationship, which is fine (don’t VIPs always get special treatment?) but ideally Spooky would have been more transparent about insiders, pinball media, locations, etc. getting the first games off the line.

3 weeks later
#9169 4 years ago

Does anyone have the height measurement on the topper?

#9175 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Floor to top of the Topper is 14.5 hands.

Hmm...based on the length of King Henry’s hands? Or maybe Charlie’s?

#9381 4 years ago

Not happening. I take Charlie at his word.

1 week later
#10508 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

GAP isn't a Spooky Distributor. He just bought some games to resell. That's why he can get away with asking more than MSRP.

That sounds pretty shady.

#11078 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I agree ^^. Cartoon isn’t my thing, but I’m really regretting not snagging a spot. Anyone that wants a reasonable exit from a later slot - hit me!

I’ve got #507. Not for sale, but you’re welcome to come play it any time when it arrives. Will be a while, unfortunately...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 300.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spelunk71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.