20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scruffypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 4 years ago

Poor raza- this and stranger things going to smash them

#1568 4 years ago

You know who is close to Justin Roiland that loves pinball???

Jack Black!

#1652 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Well, it's an interesting business challenge from Spooky's perspective. Do they ostracize the current Fang Club members who were supporting the company before this announcement or do they disappoint their new 1,000+ prospective customers?
If they keep this membership as a "paywall" of sorts, the 750 games will only be sold to the Fang Club members. Many of which joined solely to access the pre-sale.
It's tough, but it's a decision that Spooky is going to have to make.

A lot of us have been wanting to join for months

#2188 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

proco and mskoenen I used your images in this video I'm too damn tired to do my own. lol.

Great video- wrote you in for the twipy

#2315 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok so Spooky not trying to collect it
Are they reporting the sales to California?
I’d choose the last option. How they gonna know?

Dude- contact your local tax professional.

#3535 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

If it says it's available here: http://shop.spookypinball.com/Blood-Sucker-Edition-INITIAL-PAYMENT-Rick-and-Morty-_p_20.html
It is. Be aware when ordering that at this point you're going to be looking at 1.5-2 years until delivery.

Not if you go BSE. Or you could be waiting forever if it sells out

#3580 4 years ago
Quoted from sethington:

We started doing these "Pickle Rac" shots at No Quarter in Nashville back in October. The foreshadowing in this picture of what was to come, ha!
Can't wait to get our BSE #1814 in for the theme to come full circle![quoted image]

You won’t be the only peeps in TN with one. Congrats!

#3662 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

My friend Abe Lincoln and his friends, the Washington Triplets, really want you to put me at the front of the line.

Yeah, well my friend George Washington and his friend... George Washington

#3720 4 years ago

So we’ll get game number by end of week I assume?

#3743 4 years ago

750 games in less than 3 hours!

#3846 4 years ago

Spooky proves it can work with a “huge” license. I know a homebrew looking for a home with Mark Incitti’s “A nightmare before Christmas”... someone please make this game! Lol

#3874 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I'm in the process of reproducing this pin, it is a slow go with work and personal life but I should have something to show some time next year. I have a CNC machine made with off the shelf parts that is precise and accurate... router, laser, drag knife and pen attachment. I've also been toying around with inkjet printheads for direct printing (my work area is 4ft x 8ft full sheet of plywood). This all in preparation of designing my own "It" theme pinball, NBX being like a tutorial and refinement of my processes.
Imagine what spooky could do for a title like NBX! Although, production runs would probably have to be small like with AMH - I doubt there is volume for NBX.

It would easily sell 500 imo. You can buy a jack skellington thing for Christ sakes. Haha

#4102 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Themes that didn't hit their peak pre-1970 sell pretty well in small quantities.

I doubt AP last 2 Titles sold 750 Combined

#4134 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Is it way to early to start suggesting to Spooky a next title? Now that it has been totally proven that a company can come out and announce there is a LIMITED number to be produced and succeed. How about some other titles that should be limited to 1000 or less.
Halloween
Friday the 13th
Bill and Ted Excellent Adventure
Evil Dead

A nightmare before Christmas!

#4410 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Plumbus mod?
amazon.com link »

Purchased!

#4483 4 years ago

is there a time frame set for when “game numbers” will be assigned?

#4582 4 years ago

I got a doo doo in my butt and I don’t know what to do

#4846 4 years ago

Order numbers =/ spot in line.

#5028 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Go for it dude... guilt free.

Emotions are high and I just want to be happy for spooky.

Quoted from cmack750:

You decide that selling a low spot for twice what you paid minutes after the spot order was announced might be "taken the wrong way"?

I recognize emotions are high and I want to support spooky. Not try to flip a spot. The ad was removed. Move on.

#5051 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ya think? Nobody is that stupid

I had 2 pm’s in that timeframe.

Move on

#5056 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

For what? .25 cents and a cup of coffee
What a pathetic joke. You move on with that BS
Gonna end badly.

Is one of the biggest trolls on pinside upset? Oh no.

#5066 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You represent the worst part of pinball with this garbage
Not to mention there isn’t one idiot out there dumb enough

The worst part of pinball - someone that pulls an ad for a reserved spot

Ok, snowflake

#5308 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Hey Scott, being (some) licensed music, are there any plans to release a soundtrack like on TNA?
On a side note, I listened to the TNA soundtrack yesterday and wow, it is amazing. Here's to hoping it gets released on vinyl someday.

I have a good friend who presses custom vinyl in the INDIANAPOLIS area for pretty significant artists. I can put y’all in touch!!

#5484 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Has anyone else acquired their Plumbus yet?[quoted image][quoted image]

Got mine today- it’s great!

#5523 4 years ago

Plumbus crew rise up

50D4F850-6CB7-42D9-B079-2A0290481466 (resized).jpeg50D4F850-6CB7-42D9-B079-2A0290481466 (resized).jpeg
#5548 4 years ago

In theory- what would you pay for a vinyl of some of Scott’s music?

On stream last night he made it clear: he can’t fit a lot of music on a typical 45 because his music requires a lot of bass and thus “space” in the grooves.

Hypothetically, if a producer could make a batch of 250 vinyls with custom designed jacket and styled vinyl, what would you pay?

This is all hypothetical and just a fun exercise

1 week later
#6401 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Thanks for the kind words from some of you and for taking the time to listen to the our interview of Scott Danesi
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/126#post-5383402
For the record, I did push for a bit more info, even going so far as to ask for a music clip to play from the new game (he politely declined)... but I respect Scott a ton and was mindful of their need to keep some of the development plans under wraps until it is ready for public consumption. There are always questions after the fact that you slap your self for not asking during an interview, and that certainly applies here, but overall, I am VERY happy with how it turned out. Scott was a pleasure to speak and work with.
-Jason

It was great! Looking forward to more in the future

#6417 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Not hitting the shot/switch its asking you to

World Cup soccer with the brutal “they can’t seem to keep control of the ball!”

#7071 4 years ago

I’d really love to see a streamer that isn’t jack danger or buffalo do a reveal. Spread the love! Is there anyone else in Wisconsin/Chicago?

Edit: not that I don’t love watching their streams!

1 week later
#7704 4 years ago

Spooky “gets it”

#7724 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'd say anyone who wants to say a special thank you to Spooky Pinball, needs to send a tub of cheese balls.
A big fucking tub of cheese balls!
SEND NOW!

https://imgur.com/a/DDsNVih

This is now a cheese ball thread.

#8001 4 years ago

Surprised spooky is affiliated with nitro

#8073 4 years ago

I want to hear “Human Music” In this game at some point. I know Scott recognizes real bangers

2 weeks later
#9281 4 years ago

Does Scott, Bowen, Charlie or anyone associated with spooky have a twitch account?

#9285 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Any reputable streamer within a large radius would show up at Spooky and stream the game. I wouldn't be surprised if arrangements have already been made. Streaming pinball is tricky to get looking great, especially if they are new at it. I am sure IF Spooky streams it they will use someone with experience.
I do think it is a wise move for Spooky to stream the game directly for the first stream. That way they can answer questions real time, vs a random fang club member's buddy that has a couple cameras.

I agree. I’d want them doing it on their channel so they can give that perspective. Why let a random streamer who doesn’t know shit about the game “figure it out”. If that is the case I hope they choose a streamer that ain’t Jack Danger as he gets to do all the stern stuff. Get it to a spooky fan!

#9290 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:Jack has driven up to Spooky to stream Rob Zombie and ACNC. He would put out a great stream with the Spooky crew. Jack did a stream of TNA prototype at Scott Danesi's house that got a TON of attention and helped propel TNA to get more attention. This is before the TNA sharpie art prototype at TPF, before the Spooky agreement to make the game. So the history is certainly there.

And a lot has changed since then. Nothing wrong if they do go with JD but I think they have plenty of options that don’t include a stern employee.

1 week later
#10834 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have been asked a bunch so posting here for all that are interested.
R&M #2 will be available for all to play immediately following the world premier stream on Saturday.
Location is IO Arcade Bar in Madison (720 Williamson St).
12 pins plus 30+ regional and local beers plus 30+ classic arcades.
Stream will likely be around 2 hours (I think that is normal for a game release?).
Jack and Spooky have some guests coming it sounds like and should be a fun stream.
I am hoping Scott and Eric can make it. Team Spooky are obviously pretty busy currently so unsure what may unfold.
Man I am pumped to play this game!

The second you make over 1000 dollars on your location game, please let me know so I can throw a fit.

Thanks.

#10945 4 years ago

This game might ultimately have a POTC like value

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scruffypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=scruffypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.