20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 4 years ago

Interest in something called "Haunted House Party" = 2/100
Interest in "Rick and Morty" pinball = 100/100

#171 4 years ago

Great title to target younger people. Getting tired of ABBA and Gunsmoke era games...

#807 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Ah the 3 phases of pinside
1) game theme is revealed, argue like crazy about who likes it who doesn't blah blah.
2) game it self is made available, argue like crazy about layout/code/quality.
3) code update, best game ever!!!!!

Regarding step 3, it should be:

3) game is released, 10 games a week. People post their line number and speculate how long it will take for them to receive it. New shiny game comes out from a different manufacturer and people sell their place in line.

There will be 15+ new games that come out between now and when the last person receives their R&M in 18 months.

#1200 4 years ago

FOMO hasn't been this strong since the Aliens video came out a few years ago.

#1418 4 years ago

R&M really knocked deeproot to the side. Will Stranger Things do the same thing to R&M?

#1426 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

the leaked playfield pic

Whaaaa?

#1595 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lol ok.. there may be a frenzy in the beginning with people with lots.of money and no patience paying way over MSRP once they sell out , but it will settle down and you will b able to get one at cost or even cheaper down the road .It happens all the time and this will b no different unless the playfield is the most amazing layout ever with so many things going on it out of this world and even then I dont see it happening. I doubt all this will happen and they don't sell out in 2 hours... remember it's a non refundable deposit of 1k also. 750 is a good many pins and remember it will also take 1.5-2 years to make the 750 and with so many new pins coming out people dont like to wait real long these days .

A tale as old as time...

#1716 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

i am member 1101, ordered dec4th around 6pm.. is that good? is that bad? i still dont know the value of a schmeckle but i sure hope i can get down these giant stairs.

Well the Membership cards states that you are a "Fiend in bad standing and a (dis)member of the Spooky Fang club". Pretty clever way to deny people access, I'm sure a judge will agree.

J/K, everyone in this thread who wants one is going to get one.

#1897 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I was also thinking there must be a garage to start modes. How will he incorporate the garage? Will there be an entire house? Is that the nod to Haunted HOUSE Party?

Sounds like a nod to TSPP.

#2025 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Look at the picture.
Single pops are awesome, Meteor, Cyclops, Paragon, TNA, Stars, etc,etc.

...TNA...

#2106 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Spooky can correct me if I’m wrong, but the money you pay a distributor goes to spooky after going to the distributor.

Kidof an important thig to get confirmation on...Charlie?

#2111 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Yes, of course.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

FYI, to anyone that doesn't know, Lock When Lit is an official distributor and he's saying that $ to get on their list goes directly to Spooky.

#2248 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I wonder if there is enough in the budget for a single television commercial during a live airing. Would push demand over the top... That reveal audio is 26 seconds long... it would fit in a single commercial spot... maybe it could go hand in hand with a 30 second clip of the actual game...
Has there ever been an actual television commercial for a pinball machine? I know Williams used to send out promotional videos.

Game will sell out. No need to advertise.

#3000 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

The left ramp and right feed to the upper flipper look really narrow. I thought alice cooper was an amazing achievement for Spooky, I just thought the shot tolerance was so narrow that it was hard to get into a rhythm to shoot multiple shots. I'm hoping Rick and Morty plays a little faster than Alice Cooper in that regard. As an example, a game like JP, there's the narrow right ramp and right orbit shot but the left T-rex shot is forgiving and a nice bailout. I felt like on Alice Cooper there was no bailout or otherwise forgiving shot.

I couldn't have described it better.

#3514 4 years ago

If there was ever a slam dunk marketing approach, this was it. Well done Spooky!

#3549 4 years ago

Launch Ball button mod incoming in 3...2...1...

#5105 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Ill be happy to refund your spot and give it to one of the 20 people who beg me to get on the list anywhere.
You have 0 knowledge of foreign customers, container shipping, loyal distributors, locations who buy every game, cartoon network team game amounts, spooky team games like oh idk the designer of the game, customers who have bought all 7 titles, shows, charity events, Yeah keep telling us how much you know.

Why wasn't any of this mentioned before the release date?

1 month later
#9330 4 years ago
so-youre-telling-b3abc96482 (resized).jpgso-youre-telling-b3abc96482 (resized).jpg
#9703 4 years ago

For once $10k by Christmas makes sense!

#9762 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

People need to chill. The guy is giving his experience and is still looking to support the company. I’ve been told similar regarding poor performance on route for bars around me. It’s ok guys we don’t need to down vote everyone who doesn’t say something positive.
I think we all know Rick and Morty is going to do wonders for spooky and will no doubt be their best earner both on route and in homes.

The more of these things on location rather than in some dark basement not getting played, the better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=rondogg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.