20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#811 4 years ago

Man I am so out of today's TV shows because I do not watch that much TV. I have to admit I have never even seen Rick and Morty

I always had in my mind that it would be really hard to top TNA(a pure masterpiece) and for me theme is huge and because I have no idea who Rick and Morty is-it will be a pass for me. I appreciate all of the hard work that has gone into this and I appreciate a different theme other than super hero and rock bands but I really do not see anywhere near 750 of these being made and sold? I could be wrong and hopefully I am, but this theme does absolutely nothing for me.

-I have to admit that the code worded 'Haunted House Party' actually sounded cool to me

#974 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Just because you are not familiar with it won’t necessarily mean you won’t like it.

I have to admit I felt totally out of the picture and ignorant, so I went to youtube and watched some of the highlights-including celebrity guest appearances. Rick's voice is very catchy and reminds me of Bob Odenkirk in a way, very dry and subtle. I think my issue is I really haven't been able to get into the adult swim cartoon series over the last decade or so. After Simpsons I kinda gave up on adult cartoons. Never got into Family Guy, Family Dad, Futurama, Southpark, etc. For me theme holds a lot of weight. People say I never watched CSI, or 24, etc. Well-I did and I enjoyed them so I bought the machines. I am not able to get into Batman66, Munsters, Iron Maiden, ACNC, Elvira, and a few others strictly because I am not into the themes. Lots of great playing games out there with great themes, so why not play what puts a smile on your face. I do need to reserve my judgment until I have a chance to play it. Scott blew me away with TNA and I am sure it will have some really cool features. I really do like what Spooky is doing and wish them nothing but the best, to have several pinball manufactures making pinballs today is a blessing and I need to count my blessings. Hoping it blows my socks off and I can get over the theme (or better yet get into the theme).

#981 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You'll be able to play mine next time you're in cali... with all the fixins.

What really makes me happy is seeing people's excitement! Yes I will be checking it out for sure!

Good stuff seeing O-din excited over a new machine! For some reason that makes me smile

#988 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What really make me happy is when you and yours show up at the door

Been craving me some El Farolito with Nimblenuts-hopefully sooner than later fo sho.

El Farolito..jpgEl Farolito..jpgEl Farolito.jpgEl Farolito.jpg
#1004 4 years ago

If I was in the market to buy a new Spooky I would go through Kingpin or Lock when Lit. Both are great guys that would stand behind their sale imo. It would be a tough choice-probably would have to flip a coin to decide who?

#1171 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

If you want to buy a Spooky & you're #751 then it will be 2 years until you get whatever the next title is.
2 years is 2 years. You're still waiting. For something.

One thing I have learned with Spooky is if you have the patience and can wait for the dust to settle, you can usually end up with a machine at or below retail at a later date. For those who want to own it right away-it turns into a feeding frenzy because of the wait. Watching people wanting TNA so bad they were willing to pay a premium to jump the line-and people were willing to make a premium selling their spot in line. Now that all of them are all made(for now),there are plenty to be had-no more frenzy.

The big difference with TNA was that it had nothing to do with theme. The gameplay and design sold itself. I have no idea what the following for Rick and Morty is or will be, but gameplay and layout will also need to be of importance.

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we at least wait till the reveal. Lol

Don't you have a club to join or something?, you need to get your prime time position and be one of the first.

#1261 4 years ago

Not sure why people need to join a club and go in blind? You have to pay $100 to join a club, that put's you on a list ahead of non-club members to purchase a game without even seeing game play? What if it is not up to a particular persons standards? Do they get a refund on the club membership? Are there any guarantees? Do you get a T-shirt with colored sleeves? Do you get a sticker? So many questions on this club process?

Join our club.pngJoin our club.pngJoin the club.gifJoin the club.gifMembers only.pngMembers only.png
#1308 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

But to pay a fee just because? No. This is not kickstarter.

I just am scratching my head on this one? Ok so now that too many people have bought from Spooky-over 750? Now the old loyalty program goes out the window, and another plan is devised-ie. 'club'. Ok that is cool but what I do not care for is the process with getting in two weeks earlier than a non-club member. Basically forcing would be customers to join a club to get access to pre-sales so they do not have to hopefully wait two years for a game? IMO they should eliminate the loyalty program and just sell on a first come first serve basis, maybe through a third party to try and avoid people feeling left out and a good ol' boy network being established. Enough smoke and mirrors already. No I am not interested in an early adopter rug, no I do not want an early adopter translight, no I do not want some artificial limited plaque, and no I do not want to have to join a club. All I want is to be able to buy a machine without all the fluff. My other gripe is selling direct and through distribution? Why? I feel if a distributor is willing to take the time to answer tech questions, hold people's hands during the transaction, track shipments, cover warranty issues etc. then why should the distributor have to compete with the vendor? It seems that there is enough business for Spooky now to drop the direct business model and support the distributors that support you? Seems like a conflict of interest? I also feel if they drop the direct business model they could put forth more time and effort to build more games in a timely fashion. With all due respect-this is just a thought.

#1311 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Getting info and able to order early is a perk of the membership and not the reason to buy a membership

The way they have it set up is lame, it is making people buy a membership to get a better position in line. Who cares about the swag-to me it is the principle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.