New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 256899)

Rick & Morty Pinball from Spooky!

By MEuRaH

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12,226 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by waynetrane
  • Topic is favorited by 238 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,256 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg
86F056A7-1E21-4BD4-808F-D45B7187B4E7 (resized).jpeg
5E6BE29B-3FF1-4605-B1DC-AEB8F2DEDD79 (resized).jpeg
5144B608-71B9-4E23-88DE-827D25196119 (resized).jpeg
F354F545-7F0F-4745-BFC2-D7F2B54888E1 (resized).jpeg
254F9FAA-E23F-4982-BA39-C5C00FD6DF0E (resized).jpeg
CA484115-F782-4762-A0B8-9E6518EC27A0 (resized).jpeg
C2E297EB-334A-41B8-B080-38EF0A1E314E (resized).jpeg
FE3A164D-037F-4AE0-BFCA-87EC4C289195 (resized).jpeg
FF6BC0D2-EF05-426A-A34F-479FC011E190 (resized).jpeg
09B37974-E19D-4997-B4A9-6D8FA28E29A6 (resized).jpeg
74AA2FAE-392C-4432-BCA3-695A2FBD97B5 (resized).jpeg
96700C97-8906-4F9A-9B9C-7135080B2D32 (resized).jpeg
7AFA7B68-BB6D-4D80-855E-2B9D8B20678D (resized).jpeg
30FB9493-A13A-4DDA-89B2-3A48E05C2CF2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (10 months ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (10 months ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (10 months ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (10 months ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (10 months ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#129 10 months ago

OMG, OMG, OMG, - northerndude's fist n.i.b coming up!?!?!

#131 10 months ago

it's mostly about me though!!!!!

Anyone else watched the teaser like 23 times?

#135 10 months ago

I hope there is a super rated [R] setting!!!

#224 10 months ago

Pickle Rick mode!!

#261 10 months ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I am truly happy to see so many excited for this game and most of all, happy for Spooky as they are just one of those companies you want to see survive and thrive. That being said, I have no clue who Rick and Morty are and I have never seen an episode.......I am out!

Never seen?

Maybe should see. No time like the future!!!!!!!

#375 10 months ago

It would be super cool though if they were smashing away at 10 per week as I type and had a bit of a stockpile waiting at least ?

#402 10 months ago

I hereby announce the abbreviation for Rick and Morty to be RM

#415 10 months ago

PEOPLE, please, Ok,ok,ok. the theme isn't for everyone, I get that. Can we get past who doesnt like the theme, please make a haters thread out of it.

Can we start getting to the cool shit, options, ideas its going to have and bullshit about that stuff instead of ripping on each other non-stop about, old, young, it's just BS.

LET'S make this thread about a cool pinball machine instead!!!

#733 10 months ago
Quoted from BigT:

Just found my first mod[quoted image]

Topper!!

#860 10 months ago

I don't give a fuck about what YOU think....... Jerry

#1485 10 months ago

“Dad, did you promise Morty a dragon?”

#1493 10 months ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

34,000 views in under 5 days.
The only video Stern has that is over that number is Jurassic Park and Black Knight in the whole arsenal of the vids they have on YouTube
God Damn this is fun !!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The numbers are skewed though, 33,000 + or - are from me.

#1573 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Actually pricing was determined over 6 months ago. Many people already know the price. We base price on bill of materials not demand. Last but not least cartoon network decides when we show the game.

Thanks you for the non-speculative real info. its appreciated.

#1654 10 months ago

ME?

# AB- 1149
Evening of Dec 4th

#1658 10 months ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

Looking more and more like Fang Club members will get them all!

Many people may be Spooky fans and were waiting for the fang club anyway, just not R&M fans. Who knows.

#1702 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Here's a photo of Scott replying with his massive LED budget answer.[quoted image]

Anyone else scour this pic for a lucky hint? LOL

#1776 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

People would be surprised just how helpful we can be! I have gone to crazy lengths helping some customers and i really don't hide anything. If our guys messed up i will flat out say they messed up. No political round-about speak to get out of it. What people DON'T realize is that your customer support experience starts with how you approach me. If you start out your email hurling insults and threats we are not going to be overly excited to help you lol but if you are calm and solution minded you will always get as much help as you need! We also had a very long conversation about being public on here. After alot of debate we decided to try to be honest and transparent hoping the people who appreciate it outweigh the people simply here to be mad and analyze every word. We honestly really truly appreciate sensible customers who are looking for the best solution even when there is a mistake or issue! I know if this game sells out their will be some people really bummed they did not get in on it but that but spots get sold and people back out there is always hope. Also i hope the honesty with the limit of 750 and not price gouging people really outweighs the negatives of super limited runs.
Spookylucas13@gmail.com
Don't be afraid to email if you have an issue we pick up alot of tips and tricks along the way as well as constantly create tech videos.

Awesome.

#1876 10 months ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Perhaps!? Maybe we are talking about a different show lol. I plan on making it a few more episodes in before totally giving up. We’ll see

Don’t quit! Keep it going!

#2090 10 months ago
Quoted from Sticky:

The 750 figure isn't in stone. I mean, I know they say that's it but if the demand is there for hundreds more I wouldn't throw money away and I doubt they would too.

Yes it is, Charlie/Luke basically said , 750, not 751, never more ever. They’d replan a brand new R&M if they ever made another R&M

#2193 10 months ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Ok, you guys totally polluted my mind, started watching Rick and Morty today!

You’ve got A LOT of pollution ahead then!!!

#2212 10 months ago

I believe ACNC was $6450? if I remember seeing it last?

I am tossing an assumption this will be just under $7 K - hopefully closer to the 6500 mark, but I don't have my hopes up. I have to add shitloads in exchange so +30% + all day long for any prices.

#2218 10 months ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I’d think this has to push $7599-$7999.
Reason being, I assume this theme is miles beyond the demand of Alice Cooper. If this is the case, pricing below what demand would sustain will leave A LOT of cash on the table. I’d hate to see a situation that arises in which used game pricing outpaces NIB cost. But at the end of the day, the market will get to decide that based off the pricing out of the gate.

I bet you're a thousand high.

#2229 10 months ago

Here's my guesstimation values

6750 standard price
525 B.S edition

250 for extras
300 for shipping -
didn't price butter cab

= $7825 for a US pinhead

+ 33% exchange (for CDN) - 2580 + or -

= $10,400 for a Canadian pinhead (me) OMG, dagnabbit!!!!

#2261 10 months ago

If I was putting this bad boy on route to absolutely thrash money, I wouldnt buy a BS edition, but wait, the it comes sooner get recoupe that me money......but I won’t be.

It’ll go in my home, where I just want it to be beautiful

edit: holy my phone typing is bad, I’ll just leave it that way

#2266 10 months ago

Could the BS include a topper? or will it be standard? or will it be $$$$

#2277 10 months ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

You have another 6 episodes before you'd see it since they just aired episode 4 of 10.

Mid season break

#2399 10 months ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Pinheads are the only ones that won’t want to wait 18 months for their game.
How many people were more then happy to wait 2 years or more for a Tesla 3, semi, roadster, and cybertruck?
Kickstarter has conditioned people into being ok with the wait for a preorder, even if it’s 18 months.

2 years for my PONG, (but it payed off in the end nicely) if it's 6 mos, it'll feel like a breeze.

#2562 10 months ago

Is the Voilet armor the BS edition?? What ya think?

Edit - yup I read that's the BS edition

#2658 10 months ago

spookyluke Was the callouts from the video from the Adult or the PG version? Is it ranker? LOL

I didn't see any slut dragon jizzz on anything....

#2681 10 months ago

EVERYONE ASKING ----

All add-ons such as lighted speaker kits, knockers, shakers, plastic protectors, and best of the the BEAUTIFUL Butter cabinets will be shown and offered shortly before your game is ready to ship to you. No need to address those items at this time.

#2686 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH MORE ADULT THE REAL GAME CALLOUTS ARE. I will not share the real words here but these are real custom call outs from Justin Roiland written by him. We have the real characters sound and video. Yes it is exactly as vulgar as the show. Setting to make it PG will be included.

Awesome, just.......SO...........FUCKING...........AWESOME

#2983 10 months ago
Quoted from arzoo:Just noticed the toilet from The Old Man and the Seat on the left side of the cab. That episode only aired a couple weeks ago!

I’m sure I saw the talking cat on a plastic

#3488 10 months ago

You don’t get pushed off the list for crying out loud

#3947 10 months ago

Torn meniscus!!

#3993 10 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Probably already been said,the color scheme and artwork remodel me of Data East Time Machine

I have one of those right now.
It’s currently on “the block” as I’m selling it to help fund RandM, lol

#4070 10 months ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

It is totally awesome they sold out so quick, but I do feel bad that non Fang members never even had a chance :/

The one thing is, they cant say they weren't warned! There was ample time.
The only people that could be pissed are the ones that had zero idea it even existed and wasn't in the media they were seeing.

#4086 10 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Honestly, if I hadn't been on pinside I wouldn't even have known about it, and I feel that is going to be most people. I don't do facebook (and even if I did, I still probably wouldn't have known about it). That being said, the reason I found out about it was that I happened to jump over to the /r/pinball reddit and they had just posted the announcement of it. I've only hit that reddit a few times in years.

Lucky day then!!!!

#4155 10 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

I did not buy a game, but I am rooting for spooky! Congrats guys on creating a game that so many people are passionate about and love. Looking forward to playing one on location.

Dude, you have pins on location now, would this not be a license to print money in the correct location??

#4222 10 months ago

So, i've never even been close to a n.i.b, but I now have a one on order!!!!! very excited for everyone that was as horned up as me to get their hands on one.

#4228 10 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Where can I find a list of the add ons, Shaker, Knocker & lighted speaker. Ect.. Ect...
I want to be ready when you contact me Spooky.

This was posted previous in thread somewhere

"Here is the breakdown of ACNC from the email I received from Spooky

Nightmare Castle Game 6,450

Knocker Kit & Installation Fee 45

Shaker Kit & Installation Fee 120

Interior Cabinet Decals 65

Butter Edition Cabinet 999

5 Pc. Plastic Protector Set 35

Bill Acceptor Door Upgrade 35

Interactive RGB Speaker Kit 95

Monster Mirrors & Installation 95

(Mirrors not installed -$85)

Scary Blue Powder Coat 125

Coin Box and Lid 40"

#4242 10 months ago

HEY, read up, relax throughout the night on this thread please so I don't have to spend 1/4 of my workday catching up, thanks

#4314 10 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

You guys want to grab some images and populate the official pinside machine listing for this game? I uploaded the videos... if you guys have any pics to upload.
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition

I’m not even sure there should’ve separate versions of these in the pin directory? Since they are exact same with gameplay and options (does armour and such warrant a different model)??
I’m in on BSE, but don’t know if it’s really a different pin

#4379 10 months ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I may have missed it, but do we know when we get our official place in the queue?

I know mine, MWAH HA HA HA

#4417 10 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Distributors might know which batch(es) they're in.

They knew what they had bought beforehand. I know my built #

#4452 10 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Funny, me too.
...and you are not that far away!

You two think your in no where and you won't ever see one? I will never see one..........

other than my basement!!!!! Mwah aha ahaa

#4454 10 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

$150 for one of the main toys in a $7000 machine? That almost sounds cheap!

You have to understand, there's ALOT of labour and creative time spent building and engineering these things. If this has more new engineered parts than a pin before, the price goes up. You think Scott worked for free for the past year + creating? I doubt it. You start adding $150+ toy over and over these things would be at a very un-attainable price.

Gotta keep the lights on, pay staff, buy parts, etc, etc.

#4495 10 months ago

Nope, but if your ordered a BSE from Spooky your delivery date should be something like: months to delivery = (Order confirmation number - 1790) all divided by 21. So... if my number is 1886, I take 1886-1790 and then divide by 21 and get 4.5 months... so I should get mine mid April... WOOT!
This assumes 600 BSE's to get built first based off of 80% going BSE. All BSE should be built by February 2021 using the same logic. 1790 is the earliest confirmed BSE order.1/2 of machines are set aside for distributors and they are going 50% to distributors as they are built. 300/14=21 so 21 machines should go to those who ordered direct from Spooky every month.

Math

#4497 10 months ago

Doesn’t want to get cold for 11 minutes bringing it in?

#4552 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

This shows the purple's texture and shine alot better. Hard to see in photos but in person it really pops.[quoted image]

Beauty!!!!

#4635 10 months ago

I would seriously like to know the actual % of this game compared to amount sold as being a first time NIB for the buyers.
This is my first NIB.

#4638 10 months ago

Also, there’s already 5 locked Rick and Morty club threads that have been started, lol

#4651 10 months ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Did you incept me?
https://www.adafruit.com/product/910 is on the way to do just what you described. Figured go cheap before the OLED with LVDS route.

This would be a ridiculously awesome Interdimentional Tv box mod, there is some nice real estate open for one

#4752 10 months ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

Since this thread seems to be in feature request mode.... How about a "practice" mode that, with a different start sequence (e.g. holding in magnasave button when pressing start), lets the player pick a mode\multiball to play outside of a normal game?
I believe Wrath of Olympus has something similar and it's always seemed like a spectacular way to play\practice modes that are deeper into a ruleset.

I'd rather be surprised as fuck that I made it that far in game (which I wont as i'm awful at pinball) and then go HOLY FUCK, what it this!?!?! this is unreal! When/if I get to one of those modes.

#5434 10 months ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I consider taking a game to a show "stress testing". If something is going to break, it would also be nice for it to happen when there are a dozen techs available (who know more than me) to help me sort it out lol.

AND inside warranty timeframe

#5536 10 months ago
Quoted from Radiation_King:

Ordered from Nitro in BC and miraculously got #82 so it’s possibly coming as soon as March 2020. I had just purchased what is apparently (according to the distributor) the last NIB Ghostbusters Pro in Canada a couple weeks ago and then I hear about Rick and Morty. I only got into pinball a few months ago and here I am now listening to pinball podcasts every day and then buying my first 2 machines within less than a month! I guess this hobby just sucks you in. Where did all my money go? I’m so excited yet so very confused

You just sniped me, I’m #84
Can I have some money?

#5709 10 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I hereby announce the abbreviation for Rick and Morty to be RM

17 days ago for me, but I like that thenotrashcougar and I think alike.

#5785 10 months ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

This is one reason that limiting production so much was a dumb move. They forked over cash (that could've gone back to employees or business investment) to flippers.

1. It was a joke
2. It’s a small pinball company, they will be tired of making RM after 18-19 months, time to move on.

#5792 10 months ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Joke or not, people are doing it...

I kind of meant, the 10 spots for $100. That’s nothing short of quite unlikely.

There will be flipping of product as long as there is a limited product being sold.

I’m not for it, it just is.
I’m not flipping mine, I’ll tell you that. I will only be flippin’ mine

1 week later
#6384 9 months ago

We are in the midst of a first world frickin baby like pout fest here. After the first 5 hours of this whole awesome “going on sale and sold out” situation. Are any of you really surprised if you got a low or high number??

I’m here to read up on what’s going on with this sweet pin.

Quite your fuckin’ belly aching and pouting about it. Fuck sakes.

#6562 9 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Slut Dragon Frenzy where every switch hit has this animation and call out[quoted image]

This.
abso-fuckin-lutely!!

#6572 9 months ago

This exists.

amazon.com link »

#7126 9 months ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

This is cool and all, but aren't 99% of people just going to have it all the way on or all the way off?
I guess I just don't personally care if kids hear swearing considering they exist in a world with the internet.

No, I don’t think 99% of the people will leave it off, I am foul as the next guy, but I think it’ll be funnier to have it at like 40-60% so they are a bit more random, AND funnier

#7134 9 months ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

will Cartoon Network / time warner let that happen?

Yes.

#7218 9 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Solid 'Meeseeks blue' for a fresh meeseeks, Purple-ish for an "old" meeseeks that wants to die.
Megaseeds flash an orange-ish color, over the top of a meeseeks if necessary; but megaseeds can also be on other things without a dedicated insert (targets, pop bumper).

Sweet, the color will guide you!

#7256 9 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

not to whine and beat a horse.. But how is it I'm number 530 placing my order 9 minutes after this game goes on sale, and someone like Ken Cromwell from special when lit talks to a distributor weeks later and gets a spot in the mid 300's? I guess I should have just waited and called a distributor after the fact.

Or have got really “with it” and called a distro before the fact not after it.

#7294 9 months ago

They have free shipping ends today. Type “free” in discount code.

#7522 9 months ago

WHY IN THE FUCK are you guys trying to figure out a fix for something that isn’t released yet, honest to fuck. Did you read what thenotrashcougar wrote in this thread??? FFS, get your game, play it.

I’m not referring to the funny sarcastic posts either, they are great.

#7851 9 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Spooky needs to modify their tagline!
From "The best pinball company in Benton, Wi!"
To "The best pinball company, in Benton, Wi!"

The power of a comma!!

#7880 9 months ago

I think i'd be in for a BS color coin door. I know Charlie posted the exact color a while back, but i'll just call it BS trim color!

#7881 9 months ago

So, what we thinking here? Kalaxian crystals with flashers inside and a spinning portal topper?

#7893 9 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im sorry to say, after watching the first 5 episodes, Ive started liking the show.....WTF!!??!!

Just wait until you get farther!!!!!

#7960 9 months ago

Congratulations!
Just out of curiosity... your pinball machine is going to be made in the central United States, get strapped to a shipping container, brought to a boat on the coast, put on a boat to Australia, travel the Pacific to Australia, get off the boat and brought to a warehouse, leave the container and get put in another container, get back in a truck, go to a port, get on a boat, go all the way around Africa, get off the boat somewhere in France, get on a truck and go to a warehouse in Germany, then get delivered to your place...
That is a long run on sentence but it sounds like quite a trip!

LOL, he said Austria.

#8421 9 months ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Do not truck refers to hand trucks, not pickup trucks. The box is designed to sit upright, as indicated by the ^^ this end up.

The box can lay down. There’s like no way At least 1/3 of all pinball boxes aren’t shipping on their (one) side somehow to fit in a truck or vehicle.

#8553 9 months ago

Whew, have a guy picking up a pin today (a sale needed for space and $$) been saving and been scrounging couch cushions and under my truck seats, hoping I’ll have enough gathered up for my first NIB here as I should be getting an invoice checklist fairly soon here. Couple weeks (fingers crossed)

#8566 9 months ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

My game number is #338. It's a BSE. I know the numbering isn't an exact science, but would you all ballpark that I could expect it in roughly a year?

Late Oct, Early Nov maybe?

#8635 9 months ago

I’ve been trying to o figure out you guys posts that didn’t make sense. I had already “ignored” him and I was only seeing “ignored user comment” with your quotes. LOL. Now I get it why I couldn’t figure it out

89F891B7-2EE6-4A73-996F-25A4A1A6C59D (resized).png
#8676 9 months ago

Just great Danesi content from the stream. Even more excited

#8751 9 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

re. butter cabinets not repairable, if it gets 'scratched' and unsightly, can't a decal then just be put over it? If yes, maybe ordering a spare set of cabinet decals from Spooky would be good insurance.

Hmmm, I don’t know about that.

#9078 8 months ago

So that’s means 100% it’s already in game!!! THX ERIC!!! Lol

#9102 8 months ago
Quoted from rmarmol1:

Yup same here, got a LONG while and I will order just about everything too!
Not sure on the purple coin door though.
[quoted image]
Here’s my order form Spooky... just look back at this post in about 14/15 months!

Mine should be exactly the same!

#9161 8 months ago

I’m quite surprised toppers being shipped fixed to the head.
I was assuming in a box for the buyer to attach and it would just have a connector.

All is well, I was scared they could get broken a bit

#9162 8 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thinks he is a funny guy[quoted image]

HEY, I’M squanchin’ here!!!

#9165 8 months ago

Do you think signed by Spooky staff or Adult swim staff??

26D4F632-268B-4BB0-884D-0F0DB8957FF1 (resized).png
#9393 8 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I agree the Rick and Morty Superbowl ad didn't hurt this game at all but didn't help either unless Spooky plans to announce another 250 games. I'll make a superbowl prediction... an announcement will happen at some point 250 more games.
What is the line on that? 2 1/2 to 1 maybe?

If you put your money where your mouth (keyboard) is.
I’ll give you 2 to 1 odds and bet you $200 that they will NOT announce a block of more games.

#9499 8 months ago

USING MY WORK TIME WISELY ALREADY!!

Stream!
You got this MORTY, you little piece of shit!!

#9506 8 months ago

IM IN FUCKING LOVE!!!!!

That was unreal

#9523 8 months ago

What a fuckin shame this bad boy is going to be in my basement for me to play and less people in the world are going to have access to it, awe jeez.

#9550 8 months ago

Every time Rick says Boom muther fucker, I seriously laugh out loud.

#9558 8 months ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

That's where the genius of the "profanity slider" comes in. Set it low enough and those shots will be sanguine amusing stuff until all of a sudden "BOOM, MOTHERFUCKER!"
HAHAHA I can't wait!

Yes, I totally agree, that random one that comes out of nowhere will be very gratifying and FUNNY

#9585 8 months ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah that searchlight multiball start light show was amazing

Just watched the stream for like a fourth time.

That spotlight is ridiculous

#9634 8 months ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I knew nothing about Rick and Morty prior to the announcement by spooky. Watched 15 minutes of that video today and I’m upset I didn’t throw down on one.

I’m upset I didn’t throw down on two!
And NO, not to flip, to put on a location.

#9644 8 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, I am doing my best not to watch the video, I want everything to be new the first time I play it...but this is going to be hard!

Dude, just do it. It’ll feel sooooo good.

Seriously, don’t deprive yourself, enjoy it, life is grand!

#9782 8 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Remember sometimes a tough shot or a shot that burns you once in awhile is what makes the game difficult and really keep you coming back for a long time in the home environment. That combined with super deep modes is what keeps them from getting boring a couple months later!

I have a whirlwind and still struggle with the left ramp with the top flippper, it’s friggin hard. And VERY satisfying when I pull it off, every time.

#9933 8 months ago

This stream was a delivery of a pin to the Adult Swim group and get the word out, I was expecting differently, but that video was exactly what got some info out on it.

#9941 8 months ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Game 1 delivered. Seriously - time to unlock the club!

This

#10169 8 months ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Ok video mode not happening.........but what if player is monkey flipping or double flipping (not during multiball) the screen goes into Jerrys game and pops balloons with each double flip for some low score, 10pts maybe and the playfield shots score nothing. Rick can tell you to get in the game or something to that effect. Might force my kid to stop doing it. Just a thought.

That would be an awesome “Don’t be a Jerry” insta-mode that makes you stop what your doung

1 week later
#11144 8 months ago

Edited- wrong thread

2 months later
#11920 6 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

couple more[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely friggin' beautiful work! Love them. Would have liked to do this myself if it was a possibility, but I', already paying 1.40 for every 1.00US for my pin, i'm pretty much priced out of adding anything as it is!

3 weeks later
#11977 5 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Thanks for the response.
I am a owner operator of a commercial roofing co. That is running full time and safely.
I also owner operate a full production sheet metal fabrication shop in CT. That delivers to the Tri state area (NY,NJand Ct) we are fully operating with a safety plan In order.
Maybe I just want to here what the plan is from Spooky as other do also.
I sent an email no reply yet.

Other than a pinball machine, why would think Spooky would owe you any more than that? Why would you believe they need to send you their work plan?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Columbus, OH
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside