Topic Stats

• 12,252 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by planters49
  • Topic is favorited by 233 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,271 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210127_200424 (resized).jpg
20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nogoodnames222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#294 1 year ago

Really excited about this one. Trying to avoid making a rash decision based off hype but really hope this doesn't sell out and go the way of the Supreme pin. I know those were a lot more limited but don't want to underestimate what dedicated fanbases are capable of doing to pinball prices

#608 1 year ago
Quoted from Goronic:

No way 750 is going to be enough for this theme...they will need to do a 'premium' or something like that.

Spooky has been pretty clear in the past, when they say "___ total" they mean it. No BS, no vaults, no super limited editions. I think limiting this machine to 750 will be a mistake but once they start taking people's money I assume it's a done deal and 750 is the number.

That being said, I joined the Fang club this morning and look forward to handing over a thousand bucks as soon as I see the game My brother is considering picking one up as his first game and a big driving factor of that is the limited production number.

#617 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There will be almost zero crossover on this. The same people who buy "boomer" pins will be buying this.
I don't think we've ever seen or will ever see the "crossover" game people are dreaming about. The venn diagram of people who buy pinball machines is simply one solitary circle.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. I'm 26, I own multiple pins. I have no interest in owning the majority of new licensed games. It's looking like this may be my first NIB purchase. I don't want any more dad rock. How does this factor into your equation?

#652 1 year ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

I just wish jjp or stern got this. Spooky games are meh and maintenance is a pain in the ass from what I hear.

boo_not_cool (resized).png
#915 1 year ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

Do you think Pre orders will start on Christmas? Will people in the spooky fang club be able to pre order 2 weeks before Christmas?
I think this will be my first NIB pinball machine. I love Rick and Morty!

I'm in the same boat, and have the same question about pre-orders.

Quoted from s1500:

I watch R&M regularly, and enjoy it. I'm looking forward to this game. Hopefully there will be at least 1 on route in Minnesota.

Tilt would be silly to not get one. Hopefully they prove to be reliable for operators.

1 week later
#2498 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Are they unveiling the pin? Thoughts?

Could be about the new episode tonight, or just a tease. But maybe, fingers crossed

#3038 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Game showed up I clicked on it website frozen.

Same If you have "Spooky Shop website crashes" on your R+M bingo, check it off

#3142 1 year ago

Man I've been trying to get the standard for the last 16 minutes with no luck, this is frustrating.

#3156 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Man I've been trying to get the standard for the last 16 minutes with no luck, this is frustrating.

It appears bitching was all it took to get my order through. Order number 1985

#3353 1 year ago

So a question I didn't think I'd have to ask, and I haven't seen a straight answer for:

Will they continue taking BSE orders for the next two weeks, even if 750 games total (BSE's + Standards) have already been spoken for?

I ordered a standard, and I'm wondering if someone can come along and get a BSE now and bump me off the list. If so, how do I change my order to a BSE??

#3456 1 year ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Standards sold out on the Spooky website.[quoted image]

This doesn't make sense, right? There was no allotment of BSE's, so they should've sold out at the same time as the standards. Unless BSE's can still be purchased, and will push the standard-buyers out of their place in line (I'm concerned).

#3485 1 year ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Another reason I went BSE. The value is there for the BSE so it made it an even easier choice.

I wasn't a fan of the purple powdercoat and was not expecting so many people to go for the BSE. Now I'm concerned I may not get a game at all, if they just keep selling BSE's and those sales push standards off the list...

#3506 1 year ago

Thanks for all the reassurance, guys. Just scary seeing BSE still available on the website with standards sold out. First NIB, first pinball theme I'm genuinely excited for, just want to make sure I don't miss it!

#3631 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Wishing I had ordered a BSE instead of standard. The purple looks great, but it didn't wow me enough to spend the extra dough. Now I feel it would have been worth it to me to get the powdercoat and to jump the line. I totally misjudged how many BSE they would sell. Oh well...wait a year for my standard or sell my spot down the line if I lose patience.

This is where I was at, not a huge fan of the purple and figured I'd rather get the color I prefer and save the 500 bucks... Big regret now seeing how many BSE's sold, I was expecting the numbers to be flipped (25% BSE, 75% standard, not the other way around like it is). Oh well, happy I got one, gives me time to save up some more cash, I just know I'll struggle to not buy something else in the meantime

#3890 1 year ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Okay... there is a puchcard for 10 Morty's... presumably complete 10 modes to finish. Will there be more than 10 modes with a random set of modes for every game? Will there be any custom animations? Will there be Co-op? What will the first mod be? Will any R&M fans pitch a fit over this? What will be the first pinball show where a distributor brings one? Are any of these going on location?

My guesses:

- 10 modes not counting wizard(s)
- no custom R+M animations, just clips from the show
- don't TNA + ACNC both have co-op? I assumed it was a given
- first mod will be something tacky, that's always a guarantee
- the non-pinball R+M fans will probably be bummed about this not being in every Dave and Busters but considering it came + went without making a ripple in their communities I don't think there will be any outrage (no schezwan-level meltdowns)
- I bet one shows up at TPF, but my guess is not from a distributor
- I think a couple guys in this thread already mentioned putting them on location but I can't imagine there'll be too many around

#3968 1 year ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

I'm looking forward to the flood of games onto the market from people trying to fund these

I guess the good part about getting a Standard is I have a year and a half to get money together, no selling necessary.

The bad part is I'll probably cave and buy something else before this game ships.

#4336 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Not aiming at co-op for launch. Given that it's a mode based game, it didn't seem as important to prioritize. Always a possibility later though.

Hopefully it's in there by the time us standard-guys start getting our games

#4364 1 year ago
Quoted from zucot:

Looks like the game may have you selecting a Morty. The high score tables all have a Morty type specified next to the scores.
Maybe this is just for fun, or maybe the Morty you pick has an impact on how you play the game.

I hope they have Fat, I mean Left-Handed Morty, with some kind of emphasis/bonus on left-flipper shots

#4796 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

To be honest I can not understand anyone who got a standard RM because the price of BS edition $520 is quite small and you get the game sooner. In fact if Spooky just sold first 100 game front of the line option at $1000 extra would probably have sold out that.

I got a standard because
1. I wanted a middle-of-the-run game (like 250-500 ideally) due to possibly moving in the next few months, and drastically underestimated how many people would get BSE's
2. I much prefer the standard grey armor to the purple. Figured I'd save the 500 bucks, and now that the standard is the rarer game I'm guessing the resale value for the two will be close to the same too (as I'm sure at least some others feel the same as me).

I'm a little annoyed at being a year and a half away from playing R+M but oh well, I'll still be just as excited the day it shows up. I'm just glad I got one coming

#5185 1 year ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I hope order 737 doesn't get the "max" upgrade package.

Oh no.

Screenshot_20191219-222132~2 (resized).png
#5326 1 year ago

So with someone posting their BSE #710 in here, that means 40 or less standards were made. How many Big Lebowskis are out there? I am fully expecting my June 2021 production Standard to quickly appreciate to TBL values.

Also, why did standard + BSE get their own game pages considering the differences are just cosmetic? If Stern Premiums/LE's get one page I'd think this should be consolidated at some point just to avoid confusion.

Incredibly pumped for this game, every time Scott posts I just get more excited. So much potential for cool shit with these mechs + the lighting, I assume by the time my game shows up this thing will be absolutely kick ass.

1 week later
#6092 1 year ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

Oh man I finally made the trek to a different bar to play TNA for the first time last night and now I’m so very stoked for R&M. That game is so much fun I’m now trying to convince wife we should have 2 danesi/spooky games

I got to play a TNA for the first time last week and was blown away, even cooler than I was led to believe. All the little ideas Scott puts in... first time I got an extra Danger/Warning from a mystery award blew my mind. You can tell it was a labor of love and I just hope R+M has as much effort put in. So pumped to see more of this game.

2 weeks later
#7641 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Pinball with anime themes would be awesome (OPM is one of my favs) but I've resigned to the fact that the only way we'll see an anime licensed game is through a homebrew. These licenses are the last thing the current buying market will pay for.

I think a boutique company could make it happen, I have no idea how licensing costs would compare to western stuff but I assume Spooky (or someone else) could sell 750 Dragonball Z pins very easily. What's genuinely surprising to me is that Stern hasn't made a Pokemon pin yet...

Sucks Spooky can't do a Godzilla, a '54 style Godzilla pin with stylized art could be incredible from them and would at least partially satiate my desire for some Japanese themes.

#7661 1 year ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Yah I listened. And it sounds great. If it's a Lyman like experience it's awesome. But ultimately time is expensive at some point, people have to move on. Unless coding is a night time hobby like it is for Lyman, and it's done out of passion instead of survival.
Anyway - as the moderator has noted, lets end it here. Sorry for the derail. Didn't mean to step on the latest Pinside killing mine.

Not a derail at all IMO and I'm bringing this back. I would absolutely pay good money for a big content update years down the road after the game has already been sufficiently polished, the concern is opening the doors for paid DLC would allow manufacturers to ship unfinished games and then charge customers for what should have been delivered in the first place (can you imagine if Stern were to charge for it's substantial updates on something like Batman?)

But if 5 years from now, Spooky announced a Rick and Morty Expansion Pack with more modes, callouts, animations, etc? I'd be ecstatic and would have no problem paying hundreds of dollars for something like that, or whatever Spooky would need to charge to justify bringing in voice actors and reassigning programmers to an old game. I've got a LOTR and recently realized the "Cave Troll" scene was disabled, it's dumb how excited I got over a single new animation/scene I had never seen while playing the game on location.

That being said, if Spooky/Scott/Bowen/Priepke want to do essentially the above, for free, all the more reason for me to keep giving Spooky my money in the future

#7832 1 year ago
Quoted from Honch:

What possible reason could you have for hating toppers? Low ceilings, perhaps? I understand that they dont add anything to game play, but typically I think the game can be more aesthetic, especially a game like TAF or TFTC. But Usually it's a very neutral item. Certainly not controversial enough to despise.

Maybe he's really short and they make him look shorter?

#7970 1 year ago
Quoted from jfesler:

On the topic of Bluetooth headphones for games: sounds great for a single game in a "collection". But in a larger collection, moving from game to game would suck with the pairing process.
I'm more interested in wired jacks. People can bring their own headphones. "Pairing" is just insert. It also means no requirement for batteries, unless one chooses to use noise canceling headphones.

100%, I'm not a fan of bluetooth headphones at all as it's one more thing to worry about keeping charged and pairing can become a headache. I won't complain if they add the functionality to pins in the future (or is JJP already doing it?) but not a selling point to me at all, would much rather have a 3.5mm jack like on my Hobbit.

#7992 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

What do you mean? Despite the hype, if you still want one, you can still order through a distributor today, a month after sales started.
Or do you just mean you don't want to wait so long? Probably right, likely to get one sooner by resale than to jump in line now.

Games are still available from distributors, is that actually confirmed?

#7995 1 year ago

I'm locked into a standard but was under the impression the game sold out, due to the whole "SOLD OUT" thing. Spots sitting at distributors =/= sold out in my opinion, and seems misleading. Makes zero difference to me one way or the other but I can't believe that #440 spot on ebay has been bid up $1000 over value when spots are still available (I wonder if the guys bidding on that are aware?)

1 week later
#8940 1 year ago

Finally watched the released episodes of Season 4, hopefully snake jazz makes it into the game (I assume so with the space snake on the art). The stupid TS ts ts Tss, TS ts ts Tss, TS ts ts Tss would be hilarious during a snake-dimension.

I really wonder if any of the Chaos Chaos songs done for the show will make it into the game, Terryfold always cracks me up. Curious about licensing in general, will we get audio/voices of any characters other than those voiced by Justin Roiland, have they said anything about that?

#8948 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wondered that too...my guess is only Justin will be doing new callouts, but we'll probably get sound bites from the show from everyone. I'll admit, I'm not clear on how many voices Justin actually does other than Rick and Morty.....also, did he get liquored up before recording the new callouts?

Sound bites from the show are what I'm hoping for for the other characters, just something to think about. And Justin does the voices of Mr Meeseeks, Mr Poopybutthole, Noob noob, and some others. Full list here if you're curious (and I believe he does some other minor characters not listed).

https://rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Justin_Roiland

#9005 12 months ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I may not be able to have the topper on my game. I have real low ceilings in my basement.

I don't think it'd fit in my current place either, thankfully I've got a year and a half to find a new house BTW, going to be moving from the midwest to Portland, OR in the near future it looks like, anyone have an estimate for shipping from Spooky? Was hoping to pick it up in person but looks like that won't be an option anymore.

#9007 12 months ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Are the crystals sculpt new? It looks good!

Good spot! Looks like translucent molded plastic, 3D printed example in the prototype must've just been a placeholder. Can't wait to for quality updated pics of the production machines.

#9072 12 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Is the real knocker utilized for anything other than Replays or Specials in gameplay? It really is hard not to option the heck out of this game!

knocker dimension, guaranteed to wake your (neighbor's) children up

#9081 12 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

So that’s means 100% it’s already in game!!! THX ERIC!!! Lol

Exactly, this is all the confirmation I need.

#9083 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

It’s not an expensive add on, come on guys!
I love knockers specially when there’s two of them...
I’m buying one just because we’re getting a free topper! I’ll probably even get the coin box even though I don’t really need it.

I've got a while before I even have to start thinking about my Standard's options, I'll probably end up doing damn near everything but the butter. But don't tell Spooky that, Charlie seems to think he still needs to win us over or something? What a kickass company.

#9176 12 months ago

Looks like one of the Poor Men (Poor Man's Pinball Podcast) got a chance to play, said the shots are awesome (after Kaneda reported hearing that they're "t-i-g-h-t"), sling/bumper is nasty, and music is "FUCKING GREATAMAZING". Hopefully they get a podcast together talking about it, I'm pumped.

#9626 11 months ago

Couldn't be happier with how this is looking

noobnoob (resized).png
#10055 11 months ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I just watched the SMB show on the Adult Swim web channel. Interesting and Revelatory to say the least. Lets just say that THEME is the ONLY reason the game will fetch 7k or 8k, depending on whatever optioned out version any customer will buy of this game. If this were a non licensed theme (ie America's Most Haunted), this game would NEVER sell 200 units, let alone 750 in 4 hours before a full reveal. I suppose this is old news, but actually seeing the game in action is today's topic, so.........
This game is cool because of theme and integration ONLY. Why? Ask yourself "What does this game have to offer on the playfield which is valuable, unique, or engaging and interactive to the player?"
1. a pop bumper sling shot: Cool idea, but far from original, novel, or significant value added to the game
2. Magna Save: again, a cool idea, but NOTHING new
3. Single Subway (garage to portal eject over left flipper): another cool idea, but NOT new
4. two ramps (plastic, if i remember correctly). the ramps do very little "traveling" or curving, so its kind of Gomez-like in the return to flipper.
5. three flippers (extra 45 bucks for the third flipper, if not less)
6. space ship toy (Kerins said that this was "off the shelf", meaning it was not new for this game, which makes it significantly cheaper than designing and manufacturing a new specific toy for this game only). The toy is on a SPRING (See SW)
7. Horseshoe lock mech. THIS is the thing which seems sort of novel, but certainly not a significant addition mechanically, aesthetically, or otherwise. I will say that the physical lock is pretty dang cool, and I'm glad they got it working well.
8. Scoop in the MIDDLE of the PF. another awkward position for a scoop, like TNA
Considering the foregoing, it is readily apparent that the playfield design is neither exciting, nor novel. There is nothing unique, unconventional, or otherwise ground braking about the design, ball path, or mechs in this game, to say nothing about the true value of any part of it or the sum of its parts. I am disappointed in the layout, and the lack of real mechs or interactive toys on this game. Scott Danesi came on this forum and explained that he wasn't worried about the lack of toys on the game because Modders would come out with stuff we could buy. I respect his honesty, but that does not excuse Spooky from being willfully cheap and refusing to implement creative and value adding mechanical devices to the game. Danesi went on to brag about having 16 opto switches in the game. WOWEEEEE!!! SWITCHES!!!!! that's what we all want more of to make our experience so much more enjoyable!!!! (sarcasm) Why not just include a bag of opto switches for us to play with when we cant be home to play our pinball games?
I really love this show, so i was hoping for more. I am bummed. I have heard it over and over that this playfield is conventional and uninspired, not to mention bereft of any real mechanical, interactive devices to affect gameplay and the ball path. I really wanted this to be Spooky's STEP UP in game design. It is not. It is, however, a fantastic theme integration that they have done. I can't wait to see the screen and hear the callouts. But, we all know, we can just buy seasons one through four to see the show and hear Rick's banter. we don't need to spend 8000 dollars to see the show and hear Rick scream at Morty.
I will hand it to spooky for getting this awesome license, but alas, perhaps the license was too expensive to allow them to really give the customers a robust playfield with more to do and engage.
I don't mean to be a thorn in this thread; i just wanted to share my true reaction. I think any buyer will be thrilled to have this game for their own reasons. My reasons for buying a pinball are at least 65-75% layout and design, which includes what I have discussed is missing in this game. The remainder is a hodge podge of art, theme, and sound. I hope the future owners of this game have a great experience from what the game has to offer. I just know that unless that Playfield gets an overhaul, I am not going to be owning one any time soon.
Best Regards,
The one and only BOSS HOG

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I can understand how if you value big interactive toys this game won't appeal to you. I'm the absolute opposite, the majority of toys don't add anything to the game for me (EG. the Balrog on my LOTR could be entirely removed and I don't think it'd change my opinion on the game at all, though some of my friends absolutely love that thing).

Curious what your thoughts are on TNA, besides the 'awkward scoop'? I'm guessing you think that game is even more boring than this.

Unrelated; I really got a kick out of the morning BS show, and also got a kick out of a bunch of middle age guys in here taking potshots at a random girl on the internet. Keep it classy, Pinside

#10316 11 months ago

Potentially negative observation, please don't murder me:

It looks like they did not get the rights to any voices from the show, OTHER than Justin Roiland, right? I am more than content with all the original lines (+ lines from the show) from Rick, Morty, Meeseeks, Mr PBH, etc, just was thinking back to the gameplay vids and don't think we heard anything from Beth/Jerry/Summer? Very possible I'm forgetting/missed something, please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, the potential for Interdimensional Cable references is high considering Justin did nearly all those voices ("I need a god damn Jan Michael Vincent" multiball would be great).

#10318 11 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Beth is voiced by Sarah Chalke who is an actress that was on scrubs and roseanne
Jerry is voiced by Chris Parnell who was on SNL for 8 years
Mayyyybe we'll get clips from the show, but doubtful we'll get custom speech. Justin Roiland doesn't seem to care to lend his voice out for many projects (including VR games), and that's plenty for me. Also the whole theme of the game seems to be about Rick telling morty what adventures to go on (until he fills his adventure card anyway). Not sure how Summer/Beth/Jerry would even fit in?

Yeah I'm aware of the voice actors, we just didn't know before if we'd get lines from the show or not, and after seeing gameplay it appears not. How would it fit in? The Whirly Dirly mode for example, Rick's talking directly to Jerry, who is in the video, but Jerry has no audio responding. Again, I don't care too much, Justin Roiland voices a huge variety of characters and the callouts we've seen are absolutely top-notch, I was just curious.

#10330 11 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would like to know as well....

My original comment was upvoted by SpookyLuke so I'm taking that as confirmation of Justin Roiland as the only voice(s) from the show heard in game. We also have confirmation of 'Jeff Parsons of the Pinball Players podcast' as the narrator for Roy-Mode, so possible to have other cameos + voices in there as well.

Also, idk how I forgot in my first post, but Justin voices Noob Noob, the coolest and most with-it character in the R+M universe.

#10340 11 months ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Will there be a secret Jerry mode featuring Midnight Run with director's commentary? Will we be able to adjust the default picture settings?

I wonder if the factory tint setting on Spooky's LCDs is always too high

#10351 11 months ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Same thing with JJP POTC, they could only afford one voice; Gibbs (Kevin McNally), but he did a great job. I guess these days the A-list actors are just too expensive. Crazy how back in the 90's Williams could get the entire STTNG cast to do the callouts. As for R&M, it would have been nice to have some lines from Jerry or Summer, but not going to complain given we've got SO much content from Roiland!

LOTR set the bar very high for me. It's got iconic lines from every main character in the movie along with original callouts from multiple actors. That being said, what I've seen of R+M is significantly more impactful than the lines heard in LOTR. John Rhys-Davies/Gimli did a phenomenal job with his material and really made some iconic callouts, but at the end of the day it's Gimli yelling "Jackpot!", he's not interacting with the player in a context-specific way like we've already seen Rick/Meeseeks/etc do in R+M. Spooky did an absolutely kickass job of using Justin's talents to great effect, and it looks like this game is gonna be something truly special.

#10393 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Surprised only 3 people are bidding on this RM on eBay
[quoted image][quoted image]

Kinda nuts people are willing to pay a grand+ premium for a standard when it won't be built for a year and a half... As a standard preorder-er myself, I didn't think the hype would ever make it far enough to affect us I think we're gonna see some crazy shit once people actually start receiving machines. 10k by Christmas in July?

#10520 11 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Ok, numbnuts. Did you not see the quotes?
I know many a guy who will pull out the card and buy whatever it is that shuts their kid up. Some of them even make enough in an hour or two to pay 2-3k over retail for that peace and quiet.

It's a condescending quote, you're making it sound like the guy paying over retail for a game (that we're all excited about) is being a whining child. My 2c.

#10740 11 months ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

My R&M is # 625.
Does anyone in here have a higher number than that? LOL
Should I basically just come to terms with the fact that I will probably not get my game until sometime in 2021?

"Probably"? I don't think there's any plan to get production over 10 games a week, so you're well into 2021.

I'm #737 and planning on buying (at least) one other pin before my game shows up

#10895 11 months ago

Looks like Scott will be there

Screenshot_20200215-101208 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#11535 10 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Can’t stop playing!! Love all the Morty’s...but some hit a little close to home! The real story is too embarrassing [quoted image]

Hmmm Orange City isn't too far from Sioux Falls and it's gonna be a long wait for my #737 to show up

#11616 10 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

That and all the remote experts convinced they have the solution (vs simply making suggestions) are failing to comprehend the dimensions in play. I would post photos with a ruler to show the scale.. but it would be seen as 'me wanting to be right' instead of them just accepting the facts. Reality is.. the tabs should be changed out or mod'd. They are just massively oversized and the tab shouldn't be in the ball path to start with.

Have you contacted Luke/Spooky yet to see what they suggest for a solution? From what I'm gathering they've already acknowledged this is an issue on the first batch of games, so not sure what you're looking for here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Sale Pending!
Roswell, GA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nogoodnames222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside