Topic Stats

• 12,246 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5948 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anyone else think we need Pickle Flippers?

That could be a really big dill.

#6021 1 year ago

I'm confused and hoping someone will help with my curiosity. Presently there are three R&M machine spots for sale.

Number 414 @ $5,999 obo
Number 259 @ $5,500 obo
Number 362 @ $2,550 obo

I'm not price police'ing here so please, let's not rehash the Good versus Evil debate that has already occurred with this title. Please clutter up one of the other threads if you must.

My question is, are spots now selling in the $5000 dollar range?
I don't mean to be obtuse and I wish the sellers well, but that has caught me off guard (And no, I'm not selling my spot)

#6204 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Didn’t Spooky mention that they were no longer going to build blood sucker editions first? I swear they said the regular editions would now be built alongside the bs edition. This was because there were so few regular R&M’s ordered.

Let’s face it, there is no reason they couldn’t take this approach as every machine being built is custom to the owner. If this approach is correct, then there is no reason for any holdup assigning numbers. Assign the number based on time stamp and ignore the game version.

I hope not. I was told the BS machines were first in line and I order it based on the advancement my extra money would purchase.

#6251 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’m just gonna wait a year, buy a HUO for a thousand less while last in line are still waiting for their NIB.
18 months is waaaay too long.

I wish I had your willpower over shiny new things as that is the smart play as with any new game release. To satisfy my envy, I'm going to pretend that you got shut out and have no choice but to buy second hand.

#6381 1 year ago

09:04 - Heard from mother and I have the number 1 spot of her 4 children.

#6455 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

I got the machine in the cart by 10:01 and didn't complete until 10:06. I think the real key was to let the server work through its queue before touching anything; no back button, no double clicks, etc.

How is that humanly possible to do for 5 full minutes? I would have been clicking all over the screen and repeatedly yelling, Control - Alt - Delete.

What self control app did you use?

#6513 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

All your post say the same thing!

And he's plagiarizing my signature comment!

#6534 1 year ago

It would seem to me that the cause and effect of butter cabinets could work both ways. It could advance or delay.
I'll leave to Spooky to answer the question and trust they have a fair solution.

#6569 1 year ago
HTB1bDYUXfvsK1Rjy0Fiq6zwtXXaS (resized).jpg
#6597 1 year ago

Happy New Year, Scott.

c027b582ef8719f86778f3b9f09d0b23723e4923.png (resized).jpg
#6599 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Now thats a lucky Pinhead!!!!

I get your meaning and agree. But Scott makes his own luck with hard work and he's a pretty damn smart/talented guy.
Best wishes also to Mrs. Danesi, Kayte, and cameraman Charlie.

#6684 1 year ago

It's the inevitable Plumbus shooter rod people will really go for.
(not for me thanks)

#6692 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Or a terry fold shooter, if it had a shooter rod

I hate using any of the emojis but I probably should use the embarrement one right now.

#6708 1 year ago

I can enjoy profanity but my favorite thing is the censorship *BLEEP* in place of the actual word. Their use of it in the show is well done and I never seem to get enough of it. Makes me laugh each time and it's often better than cursing. And when you consider the origins of censorship and how creative people adapted and turned it against the machine, it makes it even better.
Pretty *bleeping* funny I think.

#6744 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't allow liquid near my pins. Or smokers. Or players. Actually I keep them vacuum sealed in a hermetically sealed room. These things aren't cheap. On the rare occasion I dare lessen the value by flipping them I go in dressed like this:
[quoted image]
You can never be too careful.

I have my guests urinate outdoors from fear of splash and I send them home if they need to drop a duce.

#6840 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Then I started reading the ACNC owner thread and saw that others were having lots of problems as well. There was zero trolling in my post.

If you knew about the issue from the owners thread then it stands to reason you should have know about the fix that is in the works. Instead, you brought your half baked drama to this thread and also the, Why didn't you buy a Rick and Morty, thread.

I would hope that you would now return to the other thread and post your new understanding.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-didn-t-you-buy-a-rick-and-morty-/page/5#post-5391643

Thanks

#6921 1 year ago

I get the Bill Acceptor Coin Door for my home collection instead of the knocker. No startling noise and just the faint hum of my girlfriend's cash getting pulled in.

#6923 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

You have people bring girlfriends over? That's cool.

I have a two drink minimum purchase also.

#7027 1 year ago

Put a Supreme sticker on the box and it will be well into to the six figures.

#7185 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this was months ago...
pretty sure it is a non-issue.

It was only four months ago and complex estates and partnerships can take years to unfold. My guess is they have barely just begun after a period of mourning.

RIP Mike Mendel

#7230 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Who was that trolling about memory leaks earlier in this thread... pomc ?
Edit: yes. pomc

Yeah, I politely asked him to go back to the other thread and correct the record which he didn't do. In fact, he went back to the other thread and doubled down on his trolling. After I saw that I corrected it for him by posting Scotts comment to which he gave me a thumbs down.

Feel free to go back to my correcting him at this direct link and give me a thumbs up.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-didn-t-you-buy-a-rick-and-morty-/page/5#post-5392043

#7240 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Different pinsider...so what's your point?

Yes, I know. It's was a missing a screw joke with a call back to the broken coin door. Weak tea upon reflection so I've deleted it.

#7242 1 year ago

I just now saw this and have to give PoMC credit for quoting Scott's comment in the ACNC thread and partially correcting the record. I agree PoMC's rude behaviour before and after was way out of line, but fair is fair and he did do the right thing in that thread at least.

Well, that's enough of that topic for me.

PoMC (resized).png

#7422 1 year ago
i-GOT-A-v1cuxg (resized).jpg
#7465 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

The Stern approach seems to be sell first, test on location. Then update code in a year or so.

And then announce final production, never to be made again, followed by a Vault run.

#7505 1 year ago

This thread must be in Family mode as I haven't heard a single censorship Bleep.

#7820 1 year ago

I've decided to sell my topper spot. $5,999.00

#7973 1 year ago

There are pros and cons to both wireless or wired headphones. I'm a pretty animated player when I lose. And if I get a cheap drain, I throw my head back and storm away from my machine.
I'll let you visualize the results of a 3 foot wired headphone set when that happens. Plus my secondary insult.

#8005 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure that some of the people crying about being shut out, are wanting to only buy a low number spot and for way under market value.
Availability with distributors won't achieve that.

#8012 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

People with low number spots drop out too.

Agreed and that is what some people are hoping for. But instead of shopping around, they are choosing to gamble on spot availability in what looks to be a competitive field.

#8026 1 year ago

If you want to go negative, check out this guy's post in one of the Rick and Morty threads.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-didn-t-you-buy-a-rick-and-morty-/page/7#post-5414362

#8103 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

it ended at $3,067
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball Machine Deposit 440 Only 750 Will Be Made Ever

A happy seller finds a happy buyer and that's what makes the world go round. I'm sincerely happy for them both.

I wouldn't be either one of them right now but it's nice to know I've got a chunk of equity already in my machine. I hope it lasts.

R&M Ebay (resized).png
#8126 1 year ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

I want to apologize to everyone that took offense at my previous post regarding the creators of Rick and Morty. Despite provided evidence, many seem to simply not care and greatly sympathize with these creators and discredit claims by outlets such as The Washington Post, calling them "tabloid clickbait blog posts."
All I'll say is that if anyone wants to see for themselves, just watch the original pilot episode and skip to 4:00 in. I'm not referring to the first episode called "Pilot" of the show, but the one based on Back to the Future.
Check out his pictures of Baron Trump he drew. Or his dexter sketch. Or the texts to the underage girls that surfaced. Or maybe someone knows the episode I was originally referring to, with the kid in bed with two girls. Maybe someone knows the episode. That is what this show is based on.
I wouldn't doubt there are some Spooky/Adult Swim employees here so I don't expect this to go over well but I just want to point this out before people support these guys by dropping crazy amounts of money on this.

A sincere apology isn't followed with finger pointing and more unsubstantiated damning.

#8138 1 year ago

#8245 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Edit - Deleted

I gave you a thumbs up because that's what many people do with me after I've deleted a comment.
I'm not sure what motivates them but I suspect it's not anything nice.

#8291 1 year ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Will Elon Tusk be in the game? Please.[quoted image]

Kinda cool that Elon Musk did the actual voice work for that episode.

#8362 1 year ago

I'm fantasizing about eating Pickle Rick Pringles along with the warm fragrance of a Gwyneth Paltrow candle.

#8481 1 year ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

What happened to this thread? Wow

"We need to get off of Pinside Morty".

d5eaab51-f6e0-4a62-a5f4-6c7253287b79_1.cb841eef02c54e1eeb677542c9a70890 (resized).jpeg
#8758 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It looks like a telephone[quoted image]

I recommend the Unlimited Moan and Groan plan.

#8826 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Random on topic something:

Morty to Rick: "You're a sad old fart".
Rick: "How do you saddle a fart?"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 22.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside