20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#284 4 years ago

ALL THE WAY YES. Then gimme an Adventure Time, and Stranger Things and I’m straight!!!

1 week later
#2066 4 years ago

If this game does not have a Froopyland Cannibal Incest Multiball then I’m afraid Spooky has dropped the ball haha.

4 months later
#11928 3 years ago

Just secured Rick and Morty Bloodsucker #312...sooo I should get it byyy the year 2030 I guess? Anyone know what number they got up to before shutdown or when they may reopen? Very excited to get my asskicked by this thing!

2 weeks later
#11948 3 years ago

Airball No word yet unfortunately

#11952 3 years ago

hawkmoon where did you hear that? I hope they open soon and are able to encourage employees to come back to work ( I’m sure they make more on unemployment )

#11976 3 years ago

I am sure that Spooky is carefully crafting a statement to the buyers outlining their plan moving forward that will be shared in the coming days. The world is bonkers. Patience is key.

#11978 3 years ago

Well...Because 750 people have paid a $1525 deposit on the game. They ought to let people know what’s happening soon. And I’m sure they will. Everyone just needs to chill for the moment.

Quoted from northerndude:

Other than a pinball machine, why would think Spooky would owe you any more than that? Why would you believe they need to send you their work plan?

#11981 3 years ago

Spooky typically has EXCELLENT customer relations. I’m not worried.

#11984 3 years ago

The worst thing that could happen is employees don’t return to work because they get paid more on Unemployment and it pushes production back to August when the $600 stimulus runs out....actually that’s not the worst that could happen but...I’ll keep that to myself.

Quoted from N80G80:It’s pinball...what’s the worst that could happen?

#11986 3 years ago

Ahhh gotcha

Quoted from N80G80:I was being rhetorical....given all the drama over games not produced, money lost over the years etc....

#12004 3 years ago

Is this a common practice in China? What kind of comment is that. Smh.

Quoted from Airball:It is not asking much to have a company that received deposits update it’s Distributers and customer base.
This is America not China.

#12007 3 years ago

No one is against asking them a question. I’m sure about 500 + people have already asked. When they determine it is a safe, they have their staff back and there is a plan in motion im sure they will let us know. As for now...the silence is most likely indicative of the situation the entire world is in : uncertainty

Quoted from Airball:

Patients are a virtue!
But can someone please explain to me why people are against asking spooky a question about a re-opening plan.
For better or worse just a quick update. Is it that painful.
Is it bad to ask questions?

#12016 3 years ago

WI lifted the stay at home order last week and business are reopening. But no one has heard any official word for Spooky yet. That’s why folks are wondering.

Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Kids in the back seat repeatedly asking: "Are we there yet?"
That's you.
IMO, Spooky has updated us on what's going on more than any other company in pinball. They got a new factory, they posted a few podcasts, and a few of them have posted here on pinside. I'm quite pleased with their communication thus far. It's really out of their hands too I believe. Wisconsin holds all the cards, Spooky is just a pawn to the situation.
BTW, can you believe we all get a free topper!? It's been 5 months since the announcement and I'm still blown away by this! It's one of the reasons I bought a brand new ACNC. I just have to support this place!

#12019 3 years ago

As far as I can tell Pinball life has been fulfilling orders through this entire ordeal so I can’t imagine getting parts will be impossible for Spooky when they decide to get back to it.

Quoted from benheck:

Spooky seems ready to go (their new factory is sweet) but don't forget about the supply chain, especially considering Pinball Life in Illinois.

#12021 3 years ago

We’re just speculating here. No one thinks Spooky is being unfair. We’re all aware that we’re living through a pandemic and things are up in the air.

Quoted from FYMF:

And to think I got excited to see 50 new messages in this thread.
Someone is about to start a new thread/poll asking whether or not Spooky is being mean and unfair. Jeebus.

#12026 3 years ago

I’ve been saying for people to be patient this whole time. I simply added that pinball life is open and shipping parts. Not sure why this is directed at me.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Spooky doesn't get just off the shelf parts from Pinball Life. Pinball Life manufactures many of the assemblies needed for Spooky games. Not only does Terry not have employees currently, but who's to say he's even able to get all the parts he needs for said assemblies.
I can only imagine what kind of a shit show it is for both companies. Companies are just now being told they can be open again. How bout we give them some time to figure out how they do that while keeping their employees safe and the states happy.

#12027 3 years ago

I fully agree with you...again we’re just speculating here. No one expects Spooky to swing the door open and get all of their employees back right away. I would actually wager that it will be nearly impossible to get any assembly staff back until Aug 1st at least. Even longer if the $600 cares act UI is extended past July.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Spooky doesn't get just off the shelf parts from Pinball Life. Pinball Life manufactures many of the assemblies needed for Spooky games. Not only does Terry not have employees currently, but who's to say he's even able to get all the parts he needs for said assemblies.
I can only imagine what kind of a shit show it is for both companies. Companies are just now being told they can be open again. How bout we give them some time to figure out how they do that while keeping their employees safe and the states happy.

#12030 3 years ago

I never said you can deny work and collect UI.

Quoted from BillySastard:

Quit spreading disinformation. If you are laid off by an employer, then called back and refuse employment or turn down work, then you are not eligible for UI benefits.

No.

#12031 3 years ago

My point is that employees may not be invited back until then. I suppose that all depends on if there is a second wave. I never said you can collect UI if you deny work.

Quoted from BillySastard:

Quit spreading disinformation. If you are laid off by an employer, then called back and refuse employment or turn down work, then you are not eligible for UI benefits.

No.

#12041 3 years ago

Not a single person in this thread accused Spooky employees of milking the system. The convo derailed into an insane discussion about UI. Who cares...remember PINBALL?

Quoted from MikeS:

Instead of baselessly accusing Spooky's employees of milking the system, let's give Charlie and Company the benefit of the doubt here. The WI Stay at Home order wasn't supposed to expire until after Memorial Day, but then the Supreme Court decision threw our State into disarray leaving business's with no time to adjust. I think it's quite possible that Spooky had this date (May 26) in mind as the earliest possible day that they could open and perhaps they still have work to do in order to get the new factory set-up and "safe" for employees to return. My guess is that we'll hear something from Spooky by this time next week, but we'll have to wait and see.

#12043 3 years ago

It may be. Nobody knows and it’s not important...Let’s move on.

Quoted from MikeS:

You suggested that it would be nearly impossible to get "any" assembly staff back before Aug 1st because of UI.

1 week later
#12065 3 years ago

I’m most likely going to put my RaM on location where there is a BUNCH of kids ...wondering if there is family mode and how clean that may be. Any input is helpful!

#12068 3 years ago

Nice! Thanks Eric... American kids are immune to violence in 2020 anyway haha

Quoted from epthegeek:

Violence: all still the same. Naughty evil words: beeped. MURICA!

#12076 3 years ago

How about a Squirrelluminati (s03e08) multi ball with the Rick and Morty Black Metal theme version from the end credits of the same episode. That would be a BLASSST!

1 month later
#12090 3 years ago

Leave an official review for the game! It deserves top ten status for sure!

Quoted from Russell:

Just got my game, #104. What a great game! Very impressed thus far. Looks great, amazingly creative layout, top notch theme integration. I am looking forward to more modes being added.
Thus far, I've adjusted the Hold strength of the lower flippers, as they were getting easily knocked down by the ball. I've adjusted the monitor setting to darken the black. And I increased the flipper strength of all flippers (+5 from their defaults). I leveled the game at 6.9 degrees, shooting for a bit steeper than the default, which is the way all of my games are set up. Has anyone made any other adjustments that they recommend?
I have heard that there are some recommended changes that make the left orbit (garage) shot easier? That would be nice. It's such a cool shot in theory, but almost impossible to hit.

Put up an official review and help Ram climb up the rankings on the top 100. Top 10 or bust!

Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Wow...just...wow! I just got to play this machine (there's one living at The Pinball Lounge in Oviedo, FL now) on my lunch break earlier today and the hype is real! Well, the hype is real for me at least. I paid for 20 games, got 1 replay and made #1 high score (no gc yet). I'd like to think I'm a fairly average player, usually get to put my name on a machine almost every time I go out, I generally win waaay more replays than that too...so take my opinion with what you will.
The callouts were all bleeped (this is in a bowling alley, so family friendly) but the innuendo is still there, it's still Rick, and he is still brutal. I was laughing to myself like some sorta weirdo while dancing away to the awesome sound track. The theme integration coupled with the soundtrack and custom callouts are such a treat. If I have to nitpick, I did notice once or twice (specifically the beginning of Whirly Dirly) that sometimes the sound level will be considerably lower than the level (volume) the audio was at prior.
Light show is amazing, that is all I have to say about that.
The shots are difficult, but so satisfying all the same! I had a few clunkers going into the left garage, the right inner orbit, and the scoop...but when I hit the shot right (total amateur here) it was beautiful. Did have the horseshoe give me a SDTM a few times, but it normally put the ball into the flipper. The magnet is supreme! Had to figure it out, but it is super fun and a great ball saver once you get the hang of it. The most fun part of this game has to be that pop bumper, what a breath of fresh air from dual slingshots, it is a blast and keeps you on your toes! I know this isn't the first time someome has placed a pop bumper there, but it works so well with this game and makes it flow so uniquely.
The monitor did look washed out, but this does appear to just be a settings issue...someone needs to get a Jerry to adjust the factory settings :3
This thing is a drain monster, but it's still a blast! It's going to be difficult waiting until late next year to have one of these at home, but I can guarantee I'll probably sink a couple hundred into this one in the meantime!
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.