Topic Stats

• 12,246 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monkfe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#639 1 year ago

So am I correct to understand that its 750 total machines not the LE version (or whatever they call it). I have to wonder if the machine is a hit, why not make more? Seems like you'd be limiting your profits ? But what do I know...

#861 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I don't give a fuck about what YOU think....... Jerry

that's great... I don't even recall that episode...now I have to go back and watch the whole series again....

#1091 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Ok, so:
Colored armour
Little plaque
Maybe a toy.
Get a line pass to not wait 18 to 24 months
Might be worth it to not have to wait as long.
First to pay, first to play.

So what gets printed on the plaque? Is it like other limited editions with 1 of 750 ?

#1425 1 year ago

ok ..whats the butter option and does anyone have a link to the leaked playfield pic?

#1427 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It appears to be the same cabinet design as AC based on the leaked cabinet pic (check out TWIP)

ref this post...

#1462 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That video is the biggest waste of time I've ever seen. Talk about inventing a bunch of bullshit from nothing.

I agree...

#1900 1 year ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Surely a pic from the underside of the pf wouldn't stir anything up with the cartoon network.

...thus leaving us to speculate as to what all those wires are attached to...hmmm that's good for another 1000+ posts...I'm game

#1914 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Good point... hmmm

Make sure it in high def...so we can all "get up in there"..... think I'm getting a chub...hear that Morty...it's chubbing up

#1936 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Just kidding around you guys are sharp.

i-see-what-you-did-there_o_2588709 (resized).jpg
#1957 1 year ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

Seeing the ball inside the back portal makes me want to believe there will always be a ball there, and the 2nd ball will pop out from the front portal immediately as the first ball enters the back portal.

...or it simply rolled back...but I like that idea

#1964 1 year ago

I think I see a magnet..upper right in pic? Next to the slingshot no?

#1967 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

i think there is a fourth flipper in the very back of the playfield

Ahh... I see it now...think your right

#1976 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I saw that, but it looks like there's something else on it..
Oooh... look closer..
It's a magnet lock nut (so yes, may be a magnet), but it has an LED attached to it. ... Oooh... Lightup magnet cores. Holy shit, i want them on my TZ, now.

I assumed it was the power for the magnet... ah but it does look like a small board

#2000 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Yes. I didn't say R&M.

zombomeme12122019150442 (resized).jpg
#2008 1 year ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

Warning: Uninformed conjecture, speculation, and generally being an idiot incoming. I annotated the playfield picture with some ideas. Feel free to add to it.[quoted image]

Upper right I'm thinking a magnet...everything else looks about right

#2012 1 year ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

That makes a lot more sense.

Vuk to upper playfield...then either a flipper or diverter....could be either...both sound good

#2039 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Is it just me or is that flipper at the top/back *really* back there? Are there any other games that have put an upper flipper basically right at the back?

Tspp has one

#2048 1 year ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

From the very little we have to work off of... this was from the shop in the Haunted House Party thread before being revealed as Rick and Morty... Is that a full screen LCD I see in the reflection of the glasses? Any other hints here?[quoted image]

ZomboMeme 12122019163133 (resized).jpg
#2586 1 year ago

...so I'm guessing that upper coil is a diverter afterall?

#2635 1 year ago
Quoted from schwarz:

[quoted image]

Scoring switch no?

#2703 1 year ago
Quoted from hustle:

Man I hope the spooky store is ready for the load spike

He said ...load

#2755 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Haven't checked the thread for a day and a half, what did I miss?

...you would think the second coming...

#3231 1 year ago

1931 BSE

#3274 1 year ago

Did I miss the Butter option or is that done later?

#3367 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Should have kept the two !

Someone said Fang club members could only purchase one...

#3834 1 year ago

...so spookyluke, when can we expect to see some real game play video?

#3878 1 year ago

...well we are running out of thing to talk about...and that CPA stuff put me to sleep

#3886 1 year ago

Yeah...lots of mod potential

#3888 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

That Plasma Pop Bumper Mod listed upthread will be the first thing I throw on there.

I agree goes with the theme...but how would the color changing work?

#4020 1 year ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

So I'm only seeing around 200 -300 direct orders.
The rest go to distributors?
Anyone have an updated list of the order numbers
What's the latest number so far?

Like 2130

#4031 1 year ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

So... is Rick and Morty the biggest day 1 sell out in pinball history?

TAFG sold 1000 in one day I believe...back in the day...and still highly sought after

#4067 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't know..there wasn't a blip of this news today on the rick and morty reddit..

Shhh... it was hard enough as it was....watching the circle spinning...the stress....then two in the cart ...doh.....more spinning....

#4100 1 year ago
Quoted from newtoit:

"What did he mean by pickle rick wont be in priduction but he will be hidden in the game."

I'm thinking in the code since he said you'd be "assembling " him

#4177 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Okay, so I have a question that doesn't seem like it's been resolved yet. On the under pf image, there is a flipper sized coil at the middle back of the playfield. The actual mech looks like it's sitting underneath the right side of the house. What is this controlling? We have the Flooble Crank which lines up with it, but Charlie said there's a captive ball back there, so it's probably not for that. It does not appear to be related to the center scoop. It looks like the right inner orbit leads to it?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I believe it's discussed in the video...its a diverter

#4190 1 year ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I want to produce stuff like this but I don't want to get dinged for not having them licensed. I am guessing others will be making stuff without licensing. I have calls in to Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and a few contacts to spookycharlie but haven't heard back from anyone. Major character figures, theming elements from the show, better launch button, etc. But everything needs their IP.

Yeah the first thing you could start with is that cheesy ship, I could see that with a clear windshield with rick and morty at the controls...? Not sure how the spring motion incorporates into the game play, but maybe mounted off the house?

#4250 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

So you see the game less than 24 hours ago for the first time and your first thought is how can I mod it? You don’t even fully know the gameplay elements yet. Can’t people enjoy a stock game anymore?

I was responding to the gentleman who was inquiring of doing several mods and getting no response , I simply said the ship could use some attention (cheesy I believe was the descriptor), not meant to diminish the efforts of the the designers in any way (I've purchased the machine after all). As he said the mod community will get right into that at make something really nice. WOZ's witch comes to mind. Can I play a machine without looking at doing mods? Sure, but I'm always looking at how something could be made better, different, improved that's the engineer in me (not that I'm an engineer) and that's the heart of the mod community of which I'm grateful for in Pinball they've made great improvements on so many machines.

#4425 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'm going to want a florescent outta space side blades.

Curious how that would be licensed...I would think I'd would have to go through Spooky

#5381 1 year ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

to be fair, no one has successfully sold their spot

...the spot for 2700 is listed as sold no?

#5564 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I could see mounting that under the cabinet somewhere so that it projects the porthole underneath or in front of the machine

ahh...in front of the machine...and then you step into it to play....sweet

1 week later
#6327 1 year ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

So listening to the interview it is now clear that the portal trough has the ability to lock balls (unclear how many, but safe to say at least 1).

I thought he said it didn't, but might in the future? Just the one ball needed to "teleport"

#6876 1 year ago

when I think of knockers on my machine....

mortyboobs (resized).jpg
#7377 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad to see those workers all look sober.

...and Charlie hires Gingers too....poor unfortunate souls....Those long Wisconsin winters keeps the sun off them....stay indoors my friends...

#7904 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Powder coated coindoor is a new add on. The regular door is $225 and the bill acceptor ready door is $250.[quoted image]

I like...take my money...

#8345 1 year ago
Quoted from Manic:

Hey isn't #440 the same one that "sold" for 3k on ePay?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90576

Yup...things that make you go Hmmmm

#8721 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Excited to see over 200 new messages thinking maybe new gameplay and then I realize it’s people complaining about the poster we all received. Really?
A poster
Ok I’ll check back later.
Excited to see more from spooky!

no the tape...is all about the tape....that holds it all together...but cheap tape....cheap I tell ya....

#9038 12 months ago

So looking at the production playfield, is the apron "lock" sticking out a bit far...like in the ball pathway...or am I seeing this wrong?

#9053 12 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Elephant in the room!
That line of ten games are all non-BSEs apparently? I see a lack of purple.
Even the powder coated coin door pic is oddly on a game with black side rails. But they do all have purple speaker panels.
I presume these are the ones going to Adult Swim, etc.? They can't be building them and changing the hardware out after. Well, I guess it's possible but seems unlikely.
Hilton's pic has a purple lockdown bar though...

I don't think the rails are installed yet

#9097 12 months ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Does spooky have any plans or do they currently offer a HD glass?

I reached out to him, stated he uses a local glass guy to use local businesses and apparently they don't carry it...I don't know why with all the glass he's buying they can't order it in? I believe Stern and JJP offers it...got to compete!

#9104 12 months ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I currently have jjp on my data east game and love it. I get using local businesses and im all about it. If there would be an option to upgrade to it i wouldnt hesitate. Im getting every option supporting this thing 100%

I agree, put it on my TAF and its awesome.

#9420 11 months ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Since we are a little ways from the owner's thread opening and not much is going on in this thread (besides some Groundhog Day "build more than 750, I know business" stuff) I thought I'd float an idea.
RANDM for the official acronym.
I may be the only one that likes it but given how much Spooky likes their double-meanings I thought it may be a good fit. If not, no harm done.

I believe this has already been debated and put to death....

#9429 11 months ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

RANDoM is actually pretty funny and fits the theme of the show and Spooky's sense of humor. Well proposed... but yes, I think it was voted/decided many many pages ago.
However, Scott has say on when the club opens, so maybe he has say in the abbreviation too.

I do like the Random name though....

#9445 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

That’s an awesome story!

...almost seems like an alternate dimension...hmmm

#9556 11 months ago

Can't wait for mine to come..Ill be watching a lot of videos in the coming months...good job Spooky!

#9863 11 months ago

...this is painful watching this ....I thought the fish watching show was tough...

#9889 11 months ago

Anyone know why Spooky chose to do a reveal on this show of all shows?

#9917 11 months ago

I want to go raid the local clothes bin and send that chick some clothes....

#9979 11 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I hope we get a “keep summer safe” mode.[quoted image]

hmmm...avoid the pink shots?...

#10050 11 months ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

The topper is pretty cool in action.

I noticed too the space ship sort of "lifts" on the side to shake it...Gotta wonder how the shaker motor with fit into the game play too....

#10066 11 months ago

one of my favorite lines when asked if he can multitask..."I can talk to you ...and that's hard enough"....lol

#10298 11 months ago
3op97j (resized).jpg
#10404 11 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Anyone else having a delay on hearing about their order from C137 designs for custom image from R&M? When I ordered, it said 7-10 days, but I'm going on day 12.

I ordered Jan 30th, still haven't heard from them...

#10750 11 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

"Live from South Carolina, Joe Biden streams the latest offering from Spooky Pinball"

My plumbus just went limp....

#10891 11 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I keep going back and forth on butter cabinet. ARGH

You're not the only one brother....

#10913 11 months ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

twitch.tv/deadflip

Did it start?...not getting any connection?...

#10915 11 months ago

ah...noon your time....east coast here...

#11015 11 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Is this true. If I win this bid, I will get my game by Feb 25th. [quoted image]

Of 2021 ?...spot 680...

3 weeks later
#11618 10 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I heard for $279 you can get a new apron that unlocks(or would it be locks in this case) the ball hangup feature.

...lights up with UV LEDs I hope?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monkfe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside