Topic Stats

• 12,246 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meurah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

#992 1 year ago

I never saw an episode before this game was announced. I don't watch TV very much.

I jumped on Hulu before I went to bed the other night to give it a go. I got to some episode about a guy trying to lose 2 strokes off his golf game. I laughed so hard I started to cry. Totally relatable as I'm an avid golfer, and it was mixed with these strange Meeseeks things to make it even funnier. My stomach literally hurt from laughing. I couldn't go to bed so I was watching episodes until about 2AM.

I am in line man. I got into the fang club right when it opened and before this game was announced. I hope to be one of the ones in front of the line, because when I'm given the chance to buy it, I'm pulling the trigger immediately.

Spooky is such a great company. This is already a home run and it hasn't been released yet. Way to go you guys!

#1788 1 year ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

Ok, so I tried watching it this weekend. But sadly just not for me. (But I don’t really care for adult cartoons) but that being said I love pinball. So a new machine is good for all of us no matter what!!
So I can’t wait to play on location or at a friends house!!

I don't love most episodes. I do love the Meeseeks episode, season 1 episode 4 or 5 (I forget which).

If you haven't seen that one yet, I advise you to do that. It's literally one of my favorite episodes of any show of all time.

#2196 1 year ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Yup, looks like drops in front of the two toys which are on either side of the center VUK (probably Rick and Morty toys).

Two toys? I hope one of them is a Meeseeks box so I can ask it for some out lane saves.

#2415 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).png
#2429 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Back to wild speculation:

I'll speculate.

Back in June or July, Scott Danesi was asked what his new pin might have. One of his replies said that he was a big fan of objects that physically change during gameplay. Like the rug that unfolds in TBL or the visor that drops down in AFM. I'd be willing to bet that this game will have something like that.

There's a horseshoe on the playfield. That's where balls will be locked.

The third button on the right side of the cabinet is a Meeseeks button. Maybe it would finish a mode the same way the Big Bang does in DI, or maybe it would save the ball from the outlane like in BK, complete with a "oowee can do". That would be hilarious.

There is a pickle rick mode. And 10 modes total. I think we guessed that a while ago, based on the Morty Adventure card?

All guesses above.

I can't wait.

#2453 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I wonder if there will be a vertical portal similar to something like the Ring in Lord of the Rings.

That would be pretty cool. Disappears into the back end of the cabinet and appears in 1 of a few random spots or something.

#2722 1 year ago

I read that there was a way to shoot into the garage. From every picture I look at, I don't see a clear path that'll make it happen.

Do you mean UNDER the garage? I see that...

#2782 1 year ago
Quoted from wesman:

Can we move ourselves backwards in line, if we'd like to? Anyone have any idea on that?

I bet you could easily swap spots with someone if you have an early spot and someone with a later one would like it.

#2798 1 year ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

looks like you hit a metal post to move a captive ball like on metallica pro to light locks. awesome![quoted image]

Maybe somebody mentioned this, but is the ramp isn't tied down to the playfield? Does it look like it lifts up?

#2823 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

- You can open a 'portal' in the garage to travel to other dimensions. In other dimensions, things about the game change. In one dimension, certain parts of the playfield may be worth more, or less. In another dimension, certain features may not work at all. Dimensional travel can happen any time. During adventures or multiballs -- doesn't matter.
- You'll want to visit other dimensions to harvest megaseeds. They don't exist in C-137, and they're very important.

This is quite creative. This theme allows so much to happen in the pin itself, and you guys are taking full advantage of it. I'm stoked!

#2974 1 year ago

If I make my payment via debit, does that waive the $25 processing fee?

EDIT: Less than 1 hour... I NEED TO KNOW!

#2978 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Yeah, I was not going to say that.... but yes, I was not really that impressed with the pictures of the purple at first. Then I saw it in real life and was in love and insisted I get that armor. Take that for what it is worth though.

Aren't you... the guy... who told us the next game would be haunted house party? You wouldn't lie to us again would you?

#2981 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3427 1 year ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

jumped on the site at 8am (mountain time) placed order after 10 mins of refreshing and got an error. Then went through the process again and success. Checked email and i guess the first one processed BSE 1879, and 1994. Just called and got 1994 cancelled.

oh wow. I wonder how many other people have this same issue and don't even know.

#3753 1 year ago

That is amazing. You definitely had to be a fang club member to get this gem.

Kudos Spooky team! You are amazing!

#4312 1 year ago

I was just day-dreaming about the Meeseeks options. I love that episode and love the possibilities it brings to this machine.

I'd love it if you could charge up the Meeseeks box and use it during a mode for extended time. Hit the box and hear "OOWEE! CAN DO!". Along the way when you complete some of the mode you hear combinations of "oowee" and "I'm Mr. Meeseeks!", and "LOOK AT ME!" and all is good. If you complete the mode the Meeseeks goes "oooh NICE" and you see the image of Meeseeks explode on the screen.

If there are only 10 seconds left, the Meeseeks gets frustrated and yells "PLEASE! FINISH THE TASK! I JUST WANNA DIE!"

But if you fail to complete the mode, even with the extra time, you hear "KILL THEM!" followed by the sound of several Meeseeks yelling & cheering in unison. The timer stays at 1, because in Meeseeks world your (as a human) only options are to die or finish the task. Half or more of the GI shuts off and lights go dim, the shaker motor and some of the GI pulsates in an attempt to make you drain. This lasts until you finish the mode or die.

Ehh? I'm dreaming but this would be awesome.

#4404 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Daydreaming too much about how you think it should be is just setting yourself up for disappointment if it doesn't exactly match what you're thinking.
I can tell you that there is a messeeks box - it's the target on the right side below the upper flipper. We're currently using the meeseeks as a value multiplier (aka, they help you get more points). When you spawn one, it appears on a shot and that shot is worth more. How much more depends on how many meeseeks are 'live'. Then if they stay alive for too long, they 'go bad' and change color, and now that shot is worth LESS, not more, because they're salty and just wanna die.
That's just where it's at right now. Everything subject to change of course, and there are some plans on paper for more to do with the meeseeks that haven't been implemented yet.

I didn't set myself up disappointed at all. THAT'S AWESOME! It's identical to how I'd want to see it used. It helps you unless you take too long, and then it hurts you. PERFECT!

Oh man this game is gonna be awesome. People are gonna love it. The best part is watching others enjoy the game. I can't wait!

#4728 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I realize that this is impracticle in the real world but how awesome would it be to have a Mr. Meeseeks mode where every 10s or whatever the game adds another ball into play (up to say 12 balls) and you have to make 2 shots in order to end the mode, with the additional balls being added making that harder and harder as time goes on. Flood the pf in balls, totally unmanagable, LCD has a Meeseeks for each ball. Hillarity!

The best part about the Meeseeks character(s) is that the possibilities are endless. Someone explained way back what actually happens in the game. It's equally awesome.

This TV show allows for so much creativity in the actual game. This is a great license.

#5300 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

We are currently using it in really cool ways as a lock, a movable captive ball, and a fast-ass u-turn.

This is the kind of innovation I wanna see in my games. This one area is used in THREE DIFFERENT WAYS. It makes shots in games less redundant and therefore more enjoyable in the long run.

And Scott, you are one of the best at lights & sounds. The reason I was so drawn to TNA & ACNC was because of what you did in those areas. The music in TNA is probably my favorite music in any pin. I remember hitting the start button on that game for the first time at Mystic Pinball and being in awe of the music.

I'm eager to see a RM youtube tutorial soon. I hope one is around the corner.

#5329 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

customers who have bought all 7 titles

I wonder how many people this is. Over/Under 20?

If someone has the entire collection so far, do you have a pic?

#5448 1 year ago

I am starving for more RM content. Pics? Video? Whatever....

You know... if you good people at Spooky aren't too busy.

#5454 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

So one thing to realize if you haven't purchased a new Spooky game at launch before is that it often takes much longer than most people would prefer before much else is shown after the official reveal. I remember the ACNC folks basically begging for video of the game being played, etc. and it taking a long time before that was available. While things might be different / faster this time I wouldn't be at all surprised if the SW was very early still on this game.
All in, when you order from Spooky at launch you should just plan to chill your jets a bit. If your order number isn't near the front you might even plan to pick up another game to tide you over until you can expect yours to be ready (and plan to sell it prior to having to pay for RAD). I know some guys that could go through a couple of NiB purchases between the order at launch and actual delivery of the games. After all, it's not like your entire game budget is tied up the whole time.
This is an inevitable part of the boutique pinball vendor purchasing process. I personally kind of love this model since it gives me months of additional time to look forward to receiving my purchase. But I know it's not for everyone.

That's cool, I can respect that. Meanwhile this is me.

#5532 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Holy crapballs... ran to Pinball Life yesterday to grab the first batch of parts for this game and WHAMMO!!!!!!! 500 plus new posts?!
Ok, so I get some people are happy and a few are ticked at the order and how we handled all of the chaos. We get it. Trying to make everyone happy is a tall order. We'll learn from this all and do more next go-round.
So remember that "extra something for first day buyers" we promised (which turned out to be EVERYBODY???!!!!) We talked to Adult Swim on an idea we had to thank everyone who supported this game and made it the biggest day in our company history, and they are letting us do something real nice Clark.
Stay tuned... Merry Christmas!!![quoted image]

The couple of sad Sally's are making the complaints look bigger than they are. The vast majority of us (98-99%) are quite pleased.

I look forward to what surprise you have in store for us.

PS: Can I put a deposit down on the next Spooky pin 2021? I'd like to get a head start.

#5643 1 year ago
Quoted from Makakka:

On Christmas break and on new year there will be new interest from pinsiders and other pinheads who were lacking this month but then have time to take an update on pinball. I only saw it by coincidence did play with my cousin on location 2 days before the sellout and logged in to check JP I played there for the first time. In the corner of my eye I saw a RM youtubevid in the sidebar of a JP vid and thought what is that? What the f is that? Have not logged in for months before the RM train would have completely passed me.

This is what I was thinking. The reveal happened on December 5th, the youtube video of the game appeared on December 14th and then sales started on December 15th where it sold out in 4 hours. It's very possible that people missed the boat on this and still don't even know it.

So you're in on one of these?

#5739 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

jahbarron , what’s the four digit number signify?

Order numbers

#5744 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So when are the first games being released? Sorry not really been following this thread.

Production to begin the Monday after the holidays, according to post 4801.

Also, here is a list of delivery estimates: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/102#post-5365219

#5916 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am trying to believe me, as I type this post I am debating going to the emergency room as my face and head are badly swollen from the radiation treatment I got on my brain last Thursday to try and kill a brain tumor that I had brain surgery to remove last year, but the brain tumor has now grown back. I have lost feeling on the top of my head and am having crazy headaches since the radiation. I am very relieved as the DR told me that I may permanently lose feeling in my face after the treatment, but so far that has not happened.
I need to keep a brave face on for my daughter, but I cant help but worry about what my future holds.
Now I wait for my next MRI to see if I need more radiation treatments. All that said I have much to be thankful for as things could be worse for me.
I hope you get your game number soon!
Merry Christmas
PS. In the spirit of Rick and Morty I have attached a picture of myself last week after they screwed a halo into my skull and put a space helmet on me just before they wheeled me into the radiation chamber.[quoted image]

We need to use this as a reminder for the medical support thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-medical-support-thread/page/6

Check it out once in a while. Send good thoughts. These guys use pinside as a distraction but also a form of a support group. We can help in many ways.

As far as a distraction goes, I showed several friends of mine the Rick & Morty pin. These are not pinheads, just people who love the show and have played some pinball at my house a couple times before. They went nuts when they saw the game and asked how to buy one. One guy immediately ran to a quiet place (we were in a bowling alley) to call his wife to make financial arrangements to buy it. I had to chase him down to tell him and everyone else that it already sold out. After a moment of depression set in, I disclosed my reservation and they were ecstatic. One of them asked to buy my spot, offering me DOUBLE what I had paid. I said no.

I don't know if this is a preview of coming attractions as more Rick & Morty diehards find out about this game, but I have a feeling the game's popularity has only just begun. As soon as a few of these get on location, I think we'll find several people turn into pinball addicts. This one pin alone might attract more new pinheads than any machine in recent memory.

#5926 1 year ago

Just posted on facebook. Remember how Charlie said that Pickle Rick will be hidden somewhere? Well, I found him. Someone said under the upper flipper. Whoever said that, you are the winner.

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 6.28.52 PM (resized).png
#5970 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Both great points. Not a big fan of TNA. I like AMH, Alice Cooper.

You've owned so many games but never a Spooky pin.

#5988 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If the light show on R&M matches the light show on TNA I’ll be super impressed.

Matches? I think I read somewhere that Scott thinks R&M will be superior to TNA in all aspects... as hard to imagine as that is.

#5993 1 year ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Full RGB is my favorite feature and one I think a lot of people don’t realize how much they enjoy as it’s occurring. I think all modern games should be full RGB at the prices we are paying, it should be table stakes. Love loge love that it’s being focused on here.

Couldn't agree more. The ability to change the theme's color on the spot makes for an entirely new experience during gameplay. It's like you're playing a completely different pin when the colors switch over to something else. I love how TNA switches to different colors during multiball. It changes the feel of the game on the spot. MBr does this too but not to the same degree.

It's crazy how something so simple has such a big effect overall. More companies need to do this. IMO the lighting & sounds have the greatest impact on a pin, so Spooky & Scott in general are doing it right by investing so heavily in these areas.

2 weeks later
#7579 1 year ago

This is awesome. I was going to summarize the podcast but slapsave deserves your click for this one. Tons of great new stuff to learn here.

#7759 1 year ago

Oh great, now I'll have to be a lifetime customer and buy everything Spooky makes...

Seriously, this is what I'm going to do. I love this place!

#7918 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im sorry to say, after watching the first 5 episodes, Ive started liking the show.....WTF!!??!!

i was hooked after episode 5 as well. Once I understood the depth at which this show could get, I was hooked. There are limitless storylines with this show.

#8297 1 year ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

Can confirm, we drove together
Played it safe with the left ball return by holding the flipper up and transferring it to the right. Easier to manage but you miss a bit of risk/reward. It's fast and the shots are all over the place making for good variety and flow.

twhtalm How did it sound and look? I notice neither one of you mentioned music.

#8348 1 year ago

The seller on eBay and the person who listed the R&M here on pinside is basically located on the same city (Dublin/Colombus).

I'm guessing that he tried to sell on ebay, the buyer didn't pay for it for some reason, and now the guy is trying to re-sell it here because of the fees and pain in the rear for selling it on ebay. He's asking for the same price that it sold for on ebay since that's the "market value".

Just a guess.

#8434 1 year ago

I reeeeeaaaally thought there would be videos by now, or at least some pics!

#8715 1 year ago

Just watched the interview with Danesi. Great info there. I love how there will be a great number of adventures & dimensions that make many pairings. No two games will be alike. I love that cartoon network will allow Spooky to update the game with future iconic moments in the show, and those updates may contain more adventures & dimensions as well. Tons of other tidbits to boot, but these are my favorite.

I've never been more excited for a game. This is going to be fantastic.

#8786 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I look forward to that guy starting his own company so he can right these terrible injustices.

How do you have the time to read and reply in this thread? I thought Charlie had you locked in a room with an empty folgers can to pee in so you can code without distractions? Did I get bad information?

1 week later
#9383 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I agree the Rick and Morty Superbowl ad didn't hurt this game at all but didn't help either unless Spooky plans to announce another 250 games. I'll make a superbowl prediction... an announcement will happen at some point 250 more games.
What is the line on that? 2 1/2 to 1 maybe?

There's 0.00001% chance of this happening. And I think my percentage is too high tbh.

#9418 11 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YexlFMEvNUIg0XUCcnzSg2mnJOxKiiLJ
New code memory leak solved. New content. More already in the works.
Figured i would dump in both threads just so nobody misses it.

This is for ACNC, btw.

#9427 11 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Yeah i know... Just thought i would throw it here for anyone who no longer keeps up with the ACNC thread but has the game....

I know you know, but when you posted it here you didn't give it any context. Just "here's an update to download". No game attached to it in your original post. I was trying to help.

#9474 11 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

Right, and the last two digits of score are 01, the score displayed was 1,618,401.

But why would we need a duplicate mention of a ball number? That would make no sense.

#10061 11 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I like she think tilt is one of the three skills of pinball.

She said the 3 skills were shot accuracy, ball control, and tilting (according to my terrible memory).

When I first started playing pinball I thought tilting was the pinball definition for nudging, so maybe that's what she meant, and that would make sense. Gotta give her the benefit of the doubt.

She did her best to show off the game to non-pinheads and I think it was a success. We need more younger people in the game in order for it to grow. I'm nearly 40 and I'm one of the younger people to play pinball.

#10101 11 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The guy programming the game hates video modes with the burning fire of a thousand suns; so the outlook isn't great.

The only reason video modes came into existence is because arcade games took business away from Pinball machines. To counter that, pinball invented video modes to garner a percentage of those users back.

Now that video games have established their own niche in this world, there's no reason for pinball to ever go back to video modes... though I will say the large LCD screens do lend themselves to be utilized as such.

But anyway, I play pinball machines for the pinball, not the other stuff. Kudos to you ep for squanching that idea.

#10163 11 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Perhaps a Squantch Button located between the Coin Mechs?

Too convenient. Let's put it on the rotating part of the topper instead.

#10521 11 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So what do you guys think of this for a mod. Velcro it to anywhere inside the pin I suppose. (rough draft - final version pics soon which will be white instead of gray, and hopefully better resolution printed label)
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is pretty cool. How did you make it and what is it made of?

And how much are you charging to make mine?

#10658 11 months ago

Spooky gives away FREE TOPPERS as an accessory.

Stern charges $279 for special lights you need to fully enjoy the game.

Oh man... I've never purchased a NIB Stern and I'm not sure I ever will.

#10719 11 months ago

I'd bet that somebody would pay $100 per month to move up. Since they make ~40 per month, that's $2.50 per spot, give or take.

If you're at spot 80 and someone offered you a spot at 200, I'd ask for (200-80)*$2/$3 = $240-$360 range, since that's about a 2-3 month extra wait.

But that's just based on feeling and what I'd pay per month to not wait. Other people might feel different and pay more/less.

#10720 11 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'd probably pay $500 to swap with someone and move up from my #284 spot to something in the 100s.

Hey look at that. You posted this as I was typing my response. (284-84)*$2 to $3 = $400-$600, and you said $500. That's about right imo.

#10948 11 months ago

PROS from the stream:
-- Theme integration is amazing.
-- Music and sounds are elite.
-- Funny callouts and tilt (plumbus) warnings.
-- Great ruleset so far. Love the megaseeds idea as a bonus, and I love the fact that you can't just steal locked balls like with TNA.
-- The dimensions have a useful purpose and add a real unique dynamic to the game.
-- Topper integrated well with the game and even in attract mode. Just a neat little wrinkle that I like.

CONS:
-- Had to turn the game off several times to reset. Beta code, should improve. (I've been told this is due to the HDMI splitter they used, so this is not a game issue)
-- The launch sometimes put the ball left of the right-side orbit, making skill shots impossible. I hope that's easily adjustable.
-- The inner loop once again looked difficult. Lots of wobbles going in, just like in the SMB stream.
-- Lotta scoop shots didn't make it. Many bounced out from what appeared to be a dead-on hit.

============================================

You early guys will need to give a lot of feedback. I wonder if the game was pitched properly? I like tough games but I don't like hitting shots and then getting aggravated because I didn't hit it perfect enough.

I hope to see more modes added soon. I found it a little too repetitive after a while. This game is supposed to be updated as the show comes out with new episodes, and if that happens it'll be one of the best things I've ever seen in pinball.

Spooky has a huge winner on its hands. I watched the entire stream and it never got tiring. I can easily see myself spending days upon days in front of this thing. I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a new game before.

#10950 11 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Taken after today's steam... this was more work than I can describe. Super proud of our team!
Much more goodness to come very soon... games are moving, thanks to everyone who believes in Spooky.[quoted image]

THANK YOU CHARLIE!

Such a great game! You did the whole pinball community proud!

#11029 11 months ago

This thread had a great run and it earned me a ton of pinside internet points. I'm OK with shutting it down. Let's all move to the real R&M thread started by Scott!

4 weeks later
#11845 10 months ago

2 months later
#12015 8 months ago
Quoted from Airball:

Is it bad to ask questions?

Kids in the back seat repeatedly asking: "Are we there yet?"

That's you.

IMO, Spooky has updated us on what's going on more than any other company in pinball. They got a new factory, they posted a few podcasts, and a few of them have posted here on pinside. I'm quite pleased with their communication thus far. It's really out of their hands too I believe. Wisconsin holds all the cards, Spooky is just a pawn to the situation.

BTW, can you believe we all get a free topper!? It's been 5 months since the announcement and I'm still blown away by this! It's one of the reasons I bought a brand new ACNC. I just have to support this place!

1 month later
#12094 6 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Great photo O-din,what R U trying to show us???

Since this is the R&M thread, my guess is that's the right side flipper and magnet buttons. Looks like the hardware needs adjusting.

3 months later
#12218 3 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Just read that Wisconsin is heavily impacted by Covid at this time.
https://news.yahoo.com/almost-all-of-wisconsin-is-classified-as-a-covid-hotspot-194217233.html
Here's hoping Team Spooky can remain safe and productive.

Man.... why can't everyone just wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart? Just do those simple things and the spread will go way down...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Sale Pending!
Roswell, GA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meurah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside