20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mariobeans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3820 4 years ago

purchased BS at 8:10 am order number 1873

#3955 4 years ago
Quoted from Aqua1122:

Is the cabinet size normal size or smaller like TNA?

looks like it is standard size to me

#3961 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If you posted your order and whether you got BSE or standard I put the info below. Will add to it.
1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1851 Standard
1853 BSE
1862 BSE
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1912 BSE
1944 BSE

#3962 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If you posted your order and whether you got BSE or standard I put the info below. Will add to it.
1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1851 Standard
1853 BSE
1862 BSE
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1912 BSE
1944 BSE

1873 BSE

#3967 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Computer frozen, grabbed android. Placed order on phone. Clicking so fast had to take two out of cart. Got the blood sucker.

same here!! took another 3 mins to fix my carts. what a rush lol.

#3978 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

I am just happy i am on PTO today.
No way i would get any work done with this thread rolling.

currently at work, not working

#3996 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

There were 3 variables having determined your spot if you wanted to order asap.
1. internet speed and connectivity: Me both medium on an ancient office hub in 1st world Europe
2. Clicking only once for 1 order: fucked up had 2 in my cart
3. Having payment details saved from last (fang club) order + clicking quickly: medium did not save but had my credit card nr. loaded on clipboard and expiration date and cv memorised
Result: 1869 bs @9.11

ya I ordered a friggin cup last night to save my credit info, but it never saved, I still had my card number copied and added 2 to my cart... took 3 mins to fix and got my BS in at 1873. Right after you! you bastard...

#4008 4 years ago

someones already selling a spot for 50k! most likely satire , but you never know

Could only copy the link to the search since when I click on the sale it redirects me to my ebay app.

ebay.com link: sch

#4014 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

One in O-Town and one in SLC. Nice. Looks like you'll have yours at least a couple months before me though.</blockquote

You're welcome to try it out. Hopefully I get one of the first ones in Utah!

#4019 4 years ago

So I'm only seeing around 200 -300 direct orders.
The rest go to distributors?

Anyone have an updated list of the order numbers

What's the latest number so far?

#4164 4 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

Looks like they used this for the spaceship on the playfield:
https://paladone.com/ukb2c/ricks-ship-usb-light[quoted image][quoted image]

would he a good idea to buy a couple of these for parts.

The simpsons pinball party used the the toys r us toys and they cost 30+ dollars and are sold out on part sites.
You can buy the toy sealed in box for 10-30 buks.
Stern just glued the moving parts down and removed the voice chips from the toys.

#4171 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Wow. You're right. Not only did they put a toy on a spring but it isn't even an original toy.

Game gets a very low score for toys, hopefully the ruleset, sound and lights make up for it.

I really wanted some figures in this pin, but we only got the spaceship.

I'm still pretty hyped I got one though

#4241 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Wow. You're right. Not only did they put a toy on a spring but it isn't even an original toy.

Game gets a very low score for toys, hopefully the ruleset, sound and lights make up for it.

I really wanted some figures in this pin, but we only got the spaceship.

I'm still pretty hyped I got one though

All the toys on TSPP are from toys r us. I recently bought a replacement scratchy for a fraction of the price from part sites and it was sealed!!! Came with both itchy and scratchy for 15 buks! Both toys cost 70 buks on part sites(sold out everywhere).
I even bought duffman and added him as an official feeling mod instead of some 3d printed junk

Quoted from The_Casual:

Comic Book guy was also a toy in TSPP, which is nice if he ever breaks. I really don't mind a repurposed ship, easily replaced and probably saved me some $ on build.

#4251 4 years ago

You know what? Frig toys, I just wanna slap a ball around and see pretty lights!!

#4468 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

In all honesty, I blew the budget out of the water here. It may not look like it from the surface, but this is a packed machine. For instance, there are 16 opto pairs in this game and I had to cut that back a bit to get it to 16. I even threw in the magna save as a sacrificial BOM item, thinking it would just be ok to remove it later if I needed to cut cost, but it ended up being so fun that we had to leave it in there. There was actually nothing noticeable cut from the game and I truly owe that to Charlie letting me get away with it here. The comments about lack of toys on the top of the playfield is not a concern for me as the modding community is so strong, they will come up with some awesome stuff for it. Not everyone likes a ton of stuff on the top of the playfield. We did get the portal gun, the house, the ship with all of it's controllable lights, the flooble crank, and the death crystals into the game. This, to me, looks great as is, but I cannot wait to see how you guys mod the crap out of these games.
And thank you all for the kind words. I have poured my heart into this semi-wacky design over the past 2 years and am really happy with how it turned out. I was really just trying some neat ideas I had for a playfield that was a bit different than the standard. BTW, the pop is absolutely my favorite part of the game. Second place is the new lock design, but not by much.
--Scott

Are the death crystal going to be 3d printed?

#4988 4 years ago

I am 1873=360

#4995 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'm 1853 = #284
Maybe this larger than expected delay will give me an excuse to buy a used TNA in the meantime.

damn I am 1873=360 seem you made it right before a distributer shipment

2 months later
#11365 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

You really dont. Before they announced I was hoping it would be an Army of Darkness theme. RaM blows that or anything else I can think of out of the water.

As someone that ordered a R&M I would love an Evil Dead theme soooooo much.

3 months later
#12080 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

While I am a first responder and do not work in the private sector, I have a number of friends who own their own companies and have employees that work for them. The sad truth right now is that most minimum wage employees are making way more on unemployment than they did when they worked and are refusing to go back to work. They have reported these employees for their refusal and every single one of them are still getting their unemployment benefits. The reality is that with the unprecedented number of people collecting unemployment right now, the system is overwhelmed and there are not enough people to follow up on this and do anything about it.
I am afraid to see what this handout has done and what effect it will have in the long run. But right now, people are straight up refusing to come back to work and can get away with it. The few that were contacted about it stated a fear for their health if they go back, and the government bought that as an excuse to continue paying them. The majority just keep collecting with no followup at all. Luckily for my friends, there are still people out there that actually want to work and they have been able to hire some new people to take the vacant spots. But even with the new hires, the old employees get to keep collecting.

I went back to work because I have a nagging wife

#12081 3 years ago

Anyone know what number they might be on?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
10,000 (OBO)
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mariobeans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=mariobeans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.