20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 4 years ago

Great to hear guys! Look at spooky killing it!!!!

#835 4 years ago

What is this p-roc memory board leak you speak of? Perhaps you are referring to the computer not the p3roc?

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

The big issues with cooper are p rock board memory leak stuff. If they iron it out for cooper it’s ironed out for Rick and Morty. And they almost have that issues fixed. It’s not catastrophic either. So all is good. Keep the line moving.

#841 4 years ago

ok, so a computer issue not a p3roc issue. got it. I'm sure they will figure it out. There are lots of games using the p3roc.

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

It’s beyond my knowledge level of coding stuff for sure but what basically happens is there is a small memory leak that’s affecting Alice Cooper and after a long period of game being on it loses enough memory to bog the game processes down and eventually crash/lockup the game. Until they figure out how to totally resolve it they have settings in some current beta code revisions that reboot the game after so much memory has leaked or after every game to stop a crash from happening.

#1483 4 years ago

You can always just order the game 2 weeks later without joining the club. So what, you'll have a 6 month wait or so like all the other non-club members. Options for everyone!

Quoted from wlf_:

Ok, I'll revise: if you are complaining about $95 to join a neat club, then maybe a $7k NIB pinball machine isnt for you.
Look, I do get taking a principled stand on things. Consumers shouldnt let themselves get jacked around and squeezed by companies. I just genuinely dont think that's what is happening here.
The Fang Club thing is a great idea. For $45 or $90 or whatever bucks, you get some cool Spooky swag, some perks, and get to be engaged with the company in a fun positive way. This club isnt how Spooky is paying their bills, they're gonna net the equivalent revenue of like 5 pins sold from it. But it gets some excitement going, gives customers a small, token-level buy in the game and company, and seems neat all in all. I like it, good idea by Spooky, good work guys!

1 week later
#4238 4 years ago

So you see the game less than 24 hours ago for the first time and your first thought is how can I mod it? You don’t even fully know the gameplay elements yet. Can’t people enjoy a stock game anymore?

Quoted from monkfe:

Yeah the first thing you could start with is that cheesy ship, I could see that with a clear windshield with rick and morty at the controls...? Not sure how the spring motion incorporates into the game play, but maybe mounted off the house?

#5043 4 years ago

There was a nice pic about 100 postings ago from GA of the game and all you talk about are order numbers ??? How about that game? Aren’t you curious?

#5256 4 years ago

Shame on you for spreading facts

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Well whatever you 'know' is wrong lol because I have just about every game in the 50s (51-59) and I haven't slotted anyone yet so you're getting bullshitted... So... don't believe everything you hear. We are still sorting out our orders and hope to have our slotting done by Monday.

#5390 4 years ago

I think Spooky will get bigger licenses because of this license. Adult swim was happy licensing 750 games and Spooky was happy to make them. What is your issue? Did you miss out? There is always the secondary market.

Quoted from seenev:

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

#5403 4 years ago

I assume 2 balls locked on each side will have one ball remaining in play (5 ball trough).

Quoted from Fytr:

Could be a cool feature, like accidently letting the aliens take your last ship on Galaga!
If you accidently lock your 3rd ball (4th total) you have no balls left to play with and the game tilts, then drains all your balls!
Doesn't that sound like fun?!

#5408 4 years ago

There has to be an available ball to play in case you lock 4 balls in the U turn mech. Maybe the subway ejects the portal ball?

Quoted from abagwell:

I believe Eric said that one of the 5 balls will always be kept in the subway eject for the portal.

3 weeks later
#7626 4 years ago

Nice feature to enjoy new content in the future. I have no doubt Scott and Eric will do what they say. Great stuff!

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Time Released Code Updates Confirmed!
New content from future seasons to drop in from time to time!
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-january-13th-2019/
Scott: “As for expandable content and stuff that we’re planning on in the future – we are planning on releasing time released code updates for this thing. So like as new things happen in the season, we’re going to be releasing new little chunks every once in a while. We’re going to be around to support it. Erik [Priepke] is an amazing programmer, Bowen [Kerins] is an awesome rules designer, so we’re going to keep going with this…they’re not going to give up on it.
The time released stuff I’m really excited about, because as new seasons come on-line we’ll be able to get stuff from Cartoon Network we’ll be able to put it in the machine. Erik has built the framework so that it’s a lot easier to implement that stuff.
It’s not going to be a “keep up with the show” thing, but it’s going to be like if something really significant happens.. a cult following happens around space snakes or something. The next pickle rick happens, that obviously has to be put into the machine, because then otherwise you end with something like South Park where you end up just locked in to the first season, you know?”

#7837 4 years ago

I thought the topper picture in the notice from Spooky was going to be the topper? It looks cool!

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Oh lordy, how can anyone hate, even despise, toppers? I looooooooove toppers, they are the best part of any machine. Games look naked without one. I'll play a game without a topper if I have to, but I'll be eyeing up the toppers on neighboring games during the other players' turns. They give me a bit of a chubby, to be honest. My heart is all aflutter wondering what R&M's will look like. This is such a relief, not having to come up with something to top my game, I would have had to cancel otherwise!
Ok, not really, but it's no stupider than "despising" toppers!

1 week later
#8892 4 years ago

Not necessary

Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Any word on whether a factory playfield protector will be added as an option? I see they’ve been very responsive on the coin door. Wondering if I’ve missed the info up thread...

#8978 4 years ago

Nobody wants to make a game that hard. Its not fun. The magic is making the rules easy to understand and hard to master with something for the novice and PRO.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Every interview with Bowen or Danesi about this game mentions how you can make a game easier with software but you can't make it harder without adjusting the playfield. I am under the impression that this game can be set up Bram Stoker Dracula with outlane posts completely removed with the legs bolted to the floor and all ceramic balls hard. Will this be the hardest game ever with a tournament setup?

1 week later
#9468 4 years ago

Looks like it would ignore the last digit and match on tens and hundred. In this case 40

Quoted from stevevt:

If it's like the TNA match, it would ignore the last 2 digits.

#10227 4 years ago

Reality is it takes a ton of work to make a video mode and if the programmer hates video modes he's not going to do it for sure. So just forget the video mode and enjoy the game.

Quoted from chooch:

Why not just have an optional video mode? One button accepts and the other declines and gives you points instead. People who hate them can skip and people who like them can play. Then everyone is happy.

#10853 4 years ago

If someone actually did that it’s messed up!!!

Quoted from bangerjay:

[quoted image]

3 weeks later
#11642 4 years ago

It sounds like raising the levelers in the back a bit so the game is at 6.9 or 7.0 and you won’t have the hang up since the speed/gravity will get the ball over the hump. I’d take 2 minutes to do that.

#11644 4 years ago

Wow just trying to help. I have no agenda. From the previous post by Luke they have the game set up around 7 in their shop (I know the paper says 6.5)
Well good luck, I won’t butt in.

Quoted from knockerlover:

Spookys paper that comes with the game says to put the game at 6.5 degrees.. if i put it up any higher, counter clockwise shots through the u-turn are sure to go SDTM..
Anyway, lots of armchair ops and fanboys in here.. apologies for trying to share additonal perspective and insight. You boys carry on stroking each other now.. I’m out.

1 week later
#11875 4 years ago

Now that is commendable.

Quoted from ReallifePin:

So, if anyone wants to buy my spot in line BSE#429 let me know. I'm only looking to get out. Not looking for to sell at a premium. $1565

1 month later
#11990 3 years ago

Not applicable to spooky

Quoted from N80G80:

I was being rhetorical....given all the drama over games not produced, money lost over the years etc....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
$ 300.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=luvthatapex2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.