Topic Stats

• 12,252 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by planters49
  • Topic is favorited by 233 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,271 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210127_200424 (resized).jpg
20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justlikeme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1248 1 year ago

I’d like to join the fang club, but I don’t understand why the international membership is $50 more than the US membership. It definitely doesn’t cost $50 to send a poster and keychain to the UK!

Charlie - would you guys consider selling US memberships at $45 to international buyers who would prefer not to get the poster and keychain for the sake of $50?

#1260 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazman:

You obviously don't do much international shipping do you. Also, it's more than just the cost of the courier as there is more paperwork required. International shipping is a real PITA. I know.
And sure, it may be cheaper to ship to the UK than say Australia, but what are you expecting different rates to each country for a small company like spooky?
You idea about a membership without the hard goods is a good one. If people are joining the club for the soft benefits, it would be a good option. It will be interesting to see what they say to that!
Jaz

No, with friends and family all around the world I do plenty of international shipping, particularly to and from the States. I’ve also been responsible for the shipping of medical equipment between New Jersey and London on a very time sensitive basis. It doesn’t cost $50 to ship a key ring and a poster - in fact, I literally just had four posters shipped to me from Illinois for $25 from a Kickstarter campaign.

The other thing to consider is that for US customers who pay $45, shipping is included - so if you assume that for US shipping there is a built in cost of say $5, it’s actually more like $55 for for shipping for international customers. I recognise that international shipping is a pain, and I wouldn’t expect different rates for each and every country, but it may make more sense to have one cost for Europe, another for Asia, another fo Australia etc.

Normally I wouldn’t mind so much as you always have a choice as to whether you feel an item is worth the cost, but the main benefit of fang club membership is access to early pre-orders and the ability to select the BS edition. Overseas customers are already paying more for the machines themselves, so it stings a bit to have to pay more than double than US customers do for the ability to order in the first place.

1 week later
#2996 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Yeah, I was not going to say that.... but yes, I was not really that impressed with the pictures of the purple at first. Then I saw it in real life and was in love and insisted I get that armor. Take that for what it is worth though.

Any chance you could share a pic that shows off the purple better? I'm struggling to decide which to go with based on the released pics...

#3058 1 year ago

I've got my order in for a BS edition via Phil at Pinball Heaven over here in the UK. Decided at the last minute to roll the dice on the purple trim!

#4686 1 year ago

Any chance there will be more video soon? Love to see a bit of gameplay, just to get a feel for how the shots flow.

3 weeks later
#7506 1 year ago

Every time I see a whole bunch of new posts I think there may finally be a gameplay video... disappointed every time.

#7811 1 year ago

Mark me down as another person who wasn’t expecting anything of this scale as the free gift. Spooky are good people, and they make it easy to want to support them in pretty much everything they do. I bought TNA NIB, I have a R&M BS edition on order, and you can bet that I’ll be on board for any future titles with themes that appeal to me. Doing things like this is how you win loyal customers.

Conversely, I’ve come to resent giving Stern money over the past few years, and now actively try to support other manufacturers instead. I’ll give in every now and then - JP2 was too good to pass up - but two out of my three last NIB games have been Spooky and JJP.

#7818 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Nah that doesn’t make you an a-hole! Truth be told I don’t really get into the whole topper thing either but I will proudly display it and make sure to tell everyone that spooky gave this to all their customers that bought RM because they’re awesome!!!

Couldn't agree more, and I should have mentioned this in my above post re Spooky being great. I also don't care for toppers - my POTC LE came with one and it's still in the box. It's the thought and unexpected generosity that has impressed me, not the item itself. Again, Spooky are good people and I'm happy to be able to support them.

#7839 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Isn't Topper Brit slang for a Blow Job?

Not sure why I think that, but being as this is the internet I am going to assert it as Fact.

33 year old Brit here, born and raised in London and I've never heard this one before.

1 week later
#8437 1 year ago
Quoted from MEuRaH:

I reeeeeaaaally thought there would be videos by now, or at least some pics!

Yeah I really want to see some gameplay, the wait is killing me!

1 week later
#9122 12 months ago

Spooky just posted a video on facebook with the first machines getting packed up!

https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/videos/208912133472683/

1 week later
#9816 11 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Life is busy and I am unlikely to live watch today. Can someone PLEASE capture and upload?

From looking at the link posted earlier to the page for the stream, it looks like previous shows are archived and can be viewed. Not sure how long after the stream it’ll be up though.

#9875 11 months ago

This is painful. How many people watch this normally? And why?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Toronto, ON
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justlikeme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside