20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 4 years ago

Two words, butter cabinet.

#172 4 years ago

YouTube video from 162 views about an hour and half ago to 2155 just a minute ago, wow. RAZA-dazzle!

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

YouTube video from 162 views about an hour and half ago to 2155 just a minute ago, wow. RAZA-dazzle!

I won't post more about it, but another 1500 views in 39 minutes? For anyone wondering, a relevant and beloved theme for many.

#260 4 years ago

I know not everyone cares for Facebook, but if you want to discuss it there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2554902241414446/

The energy for this machine is great!

#265 4 years ago

Sorry double-post, I'm thinking it was Mr. Meeseeks.

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

They should of kept the spooky theme and created a Evil dead or Halloween pin. Not really interested in this. I doubt they will sell 750 of these.

I think they have already sold 7500.

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

WTF! Never even heard of this!
I will find and check out a few episodes this weekend. I must be gettin old!

Please do, my older son (21) told me a while back to check it out, so I have someone to blame! And the 2nd episode of the first season features Scary Terry, who I think you may appreciate.

scaryterry (resized).jpgscaryterry (resized).jpg
#380 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Launch button[quoted image]

I missed that looking at the two right-hand flipper buttons.

#388 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I have heard of this show and am interested

3ii4x0 (resized).jpg3ii4x0 (resized).jpg
#591 4 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

I know this may be a silly question, but where does one join the Fang Club? I cant find it on Spooky’s website, aside from a Fang Club sweatshirt.

http://shop.spookypinball.com/Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Memberships_c_14.html

#673 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

That's what I've been seeing, as well(the post you quoted, that is). I think that the operative idea is that there is a backlash to punching down. I spend a lot of time with millenials, and they are every bit as raunchy and funny as my generation ever was. The difference is that they go for almost bitter sarcasm and self deprecation over the old comedic standby of "edgy" crudeness. So, as someone else pointed out, they love old Carlin, but tend to dislike shock comics like Clay. Also, absurdism is pretty much ascendent. Every cartoon these days seems to be like a call back to Monty Python at some level.
So, raunchy content? Sure, but make it have a point. T&A for the sake of shock and titillation? Not much of a draw when damn near any physical act or visual that you could possibly want is a google search away.
In fact, I'll give you a concrete example that I just ran across. I mentioned Revenge of the Nerds, and none of the millenials thought it was very funny. We discussed it, and it turns out that when your best friend was roofied at a party and then gaslit about it, Skolnick and Betty aren't so funny. And watching another girl get her life wrecked by her boyfriend spreading pics that he took without her consent makes the whole pie plate bit a lot less amusing.

But more importantly, what did they think of Porky's?

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

In honor of r&m, I’m playing drunk tonight

Rick would be proud.

bangerjay.gifbangerjay.gif
#720 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

That was last week

Are you saying that you've been drunk twice?

#726 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Can I interest you in a cybertruck?

Is it time to start talking Rick and Morty in the Cybertruck thread? What do you think o-din? They can both bury other threads.

#738 4 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Anyone care to speculate what Danesi has cooked up for R&M Pinball?

Portal gun ramp that leads to a hole in the playfield dropping to a subway to pop out of a kickout.

#751 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Never watched 24

Sorry, they already made the machine.

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Yeah, but I’ve never watched an episode, so why did they make it?

Did you say you never watched CSI either? How about X-Files? I ask as I haven't watched either of those or 24. I am starting to feel a bit deflated that I haven't... I can only wonder what I have been missing all of these years.

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You made me look up virulent.

I was wondering if I shouldn't be allowed to watch Rick and Morty as I didn't know what it meant. But I was too embarrassed to say anything, thanks for stepping up. You are my rock.

#764 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

No I have not. I don’t see why they made these machines without asking me if I’ve seen them or not

They did take your Roller Coaster Tycoon suggestion, so you have that to hang your hat on. But those were different times.

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I've never watched the Sopranos, CSI, 24, Game of Thrones, NASCAR, Elvira's show, and I'm pretty sure I've never sat through an entire episode of the Munsters or Wheel of Fortune. It's a wonder I can stand to play pinball at all.

It sounds like a binge month at your place, let's get it on the calendar.

#824 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Why do I hear Rick's voice when I read this?

The fact that Bryan knows the show including Pickle Rick invalidates anyone's argument of being 'too old' in regards to knowing the show.

oldman (resized).pngoldman (resized).png
#847 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I'm 51.... the show started with 1 employee who couldn't stop talking about it a couple years back. He got our son (Bug) to watch a couple episodes... he got me to watch a couple episodes.
Been hooked ever since. Is it crass and silly at times? Yep. I'm not that mature so works on me. It's also some of the wildest and most intelligent sci-fi writing you've ever seen.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!! Glad my kids are old enough to enjoy it with me... or do I enjoy it with them?! Lol.
PICKLE RIIIIIICCCK!!!!!!!!!!

pickle-rick-morty-season-3-episode (resized).jpgpickle-rick-morty-season-3-episode (resized).jpg
#875 4 years ago

Yes... this is exactly correct. It's not a Proc issue, it's the PC and how it's handling video.
That's where the smarter than me people step in and my eyes get glassy looking when they explain it further.

This is why you brought Rick on board, he just happened to have Morty with him.

#1017 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

My wife likes Rick and Morty.

A nice Christmas gift for her.

gift (resized).jpggift (resized).jpg
#1332 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Pay 1k and the game is Yours and gets built. Not refundable, but if you change your mind you can pass that deposit/order to someone else.
Once Your game is in a box, pay the ballance. Your game is then shipped.
It works.

*balance

#1412 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What was the price point for AC? (I honestly dont remember)
Also, what was price point w add-ons for AC?

I believe it was $6495, but no idea about the add-ons.

#1479 4 years ago

Still having issues embedding your response in quotes? Is something stuck in the keyboard? Maybe a cheese ball...

#1565 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Friendly thread reminder: we're about to go wildly off-topic again, this time into free market economics.
Pinside really is like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. We're all trying to find our way through the thread to learn more about R&M, but in the end we always end up falling into a spiked pit.

Now a Choose Your Own Adventure pinball machine would be great!

cyoa (resized).jpgcyoa (resized).jpg
#1591 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Many people have already ordered the game and have a deposit in

really.gifreally.gif
#1612 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

Third? I guess you were late to the game, maybe the beer and cheese balls took their toll.

#1634 4 years ago

Have someone else join and provide their order number, I imagine that will tell you how many members there are as of that moment.

#1660 4 years ago

I have no idea how the order/member numbers may work, but figured it might be somewhere for people to start who were curious. The increment in numbers seems consistent, but like so many things it is all relative.

#1728 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

True. Oh well, I tried. Time to join the mob!

Get on the train, it's the Rick and Morty thread!

train.giftrain.gif
#1773 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Joined the club and hoping this will be my first Spooky pin! After reading through this thread (well skimming a bit), one thing I was surprised to see were the posts from SpookyLuke. The fact that a pinball company is willing to participate in a conversation with their fan and customer base is just fantastic! I’m just use to JJP who keep their customers totally in the dark. Anyway, hoping R&M lives up to the hype!

Customer Service is Spooky's middle name! It goes back as far as they do.

#1818 4 years ago

It is impressive that even Wikipedia already has Rick and Morty listed, now if they only had some pictures...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Emery

#1835 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm still waiting for a Spooky game to feature Bryan's Kelly's legendary Cheese Pump.

Do you mean Bryan Claus? He does like his cheese from what I've been told.

PhotoFunia-1576106220 (resized).jpgPhotoFunia-1576106220 (resized).jpg
#1903 4 years ago

There needs to be at least one mole over there. The first time people see a machine it can't be at the actual reveal!

#1907 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Good point... hmmm

Yes, I don't think there has been enough excitement for this title, I think you need to turn it up!

#1981 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

BOOM[quoted image]

NO RAMPS?!?

#2065 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

The lineup of tents at Spooky headquarters in Benton.

566befc9f0c5134210320f48b7913fc15f478a04 (resized).jpg566befc9f0c5134210320f48b7913fc15f478a04 (resized).jpg
#2107 4 years ago

So talk to your distributor and say you are a member and buy one of their games... he already knows how many he (or she) has to sell, and what order they will fall. Their games are spread out in the entire 750 game run to keep things as fair as possible.
OR... you can log in on our new web store the day of the launch and buy that way. You can also take your chances on calling (we know KT and Squirrel are going to be swamped on the phones too). Our sales spots are determined by when you purchase.... granted, allotments for Butter cabs, over seas stuff, shows, etc etc are already planned in batches as well.
It's the initial payment plus the Blood Suckers package price. So $1,525 first payment.... NOTHING more until your game is complete! We WILL finish these in 18 months no matter what it takes on our end.
When you game is close to ready we'll contact you, and all add-ons like speaker kits, shakers, knockers, interior graphics, etc will be done at that time.
It won't matter a bit what your address is at the time of purchase... just what it is at shipping.
Hope that explains it.
Sorry!!! Just edited this... we don't take Butter game into the initial payments. That's on the end as well. My bad!

Charlie, can you please start another thread about quantity produced, how to buy, Spooky Pinball, etc? You are really cluttering up this Rick and Morty thread!

ricktime (resized).jpgricktime (resized).jpg
#2121 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Hoping this game has a banging soundtrack that really slaps

I am just hoping for a bash toy, on a spring or otherwise!

bash_toy (resized).jpgbash_toy (resized).jpg
#2160 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

How well the game plays only matters to people that actually like pinball.
Remember Szechuan sauce? Dipping sauce was being flipped for hundreds of dollars. Dipping sauce!
Forget every pinhead. There are enough crazy rick and morty fans to buy each of these games twice. Once the fan base knows that a rick and morty pin I’d out there, it will be bought just cause.
How many KISS games were sold to non pinhead KISS fans? Rick and morty will have more demand over the next decade then most games made today. There are 70 more episodes coming out at minimum, Rick and morty will be around for years

The show will be around for years, so relevancy at home or on location could be compared to The Simpsons Pinball Party, South Park, and Family Guy. It would seem that Spooky is releasing a machine based on an animated series at the height of popularity. #nailedit

#2173 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm sure they contacted Adult Swim.

But based on the name they were thinking it was something else...

#2184 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Why do you say that? Scott knew he wasn't actually designing "Scott Danesi's Haunted House Party". It's like Return of the Jedi originally had the working title of Blue Harvest. Also when the whole Godzilla drama was going down, Charlie said that while they didn't get that license, a license he personally would have loved, they did get the license they needed. I have to assume that was Rick & Morty.

It was a joke about the meaning of Adult Swim, nothing more. I forgot the smiley face.

#2247 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I wonder if there is enough in the budget for a single television commercial during a live airing. Would push demand over the top... That reveal audio is 26 seconds long... it would fit in a single commercial spot... maybe it could go hand in hand with a 30 second clip of the actual game...
Has there ever been an actual television commercial for a pinball machine? I know Williams used to send out promotional videos.

I think The Walking Dead had a giveaway or something, maybe related to the show that came on after where it was discussed? From what we've seen with our sample size here I don't know if they want/need more people contacting them about a machine.

#2268 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

What does the BS package usually include ?

Post #1081, also in the Key Topics covers the package.

#2288 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm full of them, Rob![quoted image]

Be careful if you let Bryan go digging in your drawers.

#2376 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

True but it's better to wait 18 months instead of 5 years to eternity like every other boutique.

I would say RAZA will be worth the wait, but deeproot Pinball is a major pinball producer and competitor for Stern, so boutique is not applicable.

#2707 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Not down. Things are being added

More Fang Club Memberships?

#2877 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Question how will distributors know we are members of the Fang Club...

And the Fang Club tattoo you will be required to get on your neck.

What you showed me wasn't your neck!

newhart.gifnewhart.gif
#2970 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The BSE edition is just cosmetic, but the pictures of the purple do not do it justice. It looks way better in real life. Everything else is exactly the same, which the team and I would have no other way.
This is very important.
--Scott

Go back to the garage!

#3005 4 years ago

No Pickle Rick on production playfield.

#3022 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Will be on the PF, just not quite in that spot.

Thanks, I misunderstood what he was saying, I will adjust my original post.

#3024 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

No Pickle Rick on production playfield.

Disregard I misunderstood the video that he was just moved on the playfield.

#3068 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

nothing from Joe yet...

Are you looking for confirmation or the link(s) to purchase?

#3137 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I'm trying to understand how he sold out - as everyone has an opportunity for the BSE if you are a fang club member.

Just an opportunity for one of his allotted machines.

#3161 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

$750k day for spooky

With all the BSE buyers, probably closer to $1M.

#3400 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

I honestly think it's 90% pinball regulars who bought it this morning, and probably quite a few speculators. I don't think Rick & Morty fans really know about this yet.

I don't know, the video released yesterday had over 11K hits as of this morning and I think the original teaser over 30K. They aren't all buyers for sure, but not all pinheads either.

#3411 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

True. That's not really a lot of impressions though. Guessing viewership for an average episode is probably 500k+ as an example.

Absolutely, now the original teaser was linked on websites all over the place that went beyond pinball. I don't know about the one last night as it was pushed fairly late and outside of social media not sure how it got out there, but a good number of people saw it.

#3459 4 years ago

I don't know if I have seen Stranger Things happen in the pinball world in one morning or not.

#3498 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Guys like you made me finally fall for the hype. If I don't like it I am holding YOU personally responsible
My wallet says "gee thanks B!"

I have bought NIB before, but never 'blind' like this. In Rick and Morty, Scott, and Spooky I trust!

#3543 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Who is Scott Sanesi who created the additional music? LOL

He has cloned himself to design machines and music faster.

#3570 4 years ago

Working on that too!!!

For those that bought BSE it has been reported you will get a piece of one of Charlie's hats. It has yet to be determined which one(s), KT might be in charge of that decision.

hatman (resized).jpghatman (resized).jpg
#3611 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR may have 1 or 2 knuckleheads who placed duplicate orders and took a spot someone else should have gotten - so if you got shut out email me and if I do end up with a few extra I will go through those emails...
Joe
[email protected]

Go ahead and keep one for yourself, as you deserve it. If anyone is looking to grab one, Joe is the best!

#3661 4 years ago

Will you do a cartwheel in Benson when it has sold out?

#3725 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Wont let me order

Try calling 815-541-4940.

#3812 4 years ago

...now what to do for the next 77 pages...

#3868 4 years ago
sold-out (resized).pngsold-out (resized).png
#3986 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

So I have been through a lot today. Anyone feel the same? Bout to have a drink and toast to you Spooky! Since 9am EST i been on reading and refreshing (oh and working from home with my laptop open right next to my Home PC).

Have a drink, you deserve it!

drink.gifdrink.gif
#4064 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Short answer is we dont know what the special first day purchase prize included is but 750 people will get it lol....

I think an album of all the music in the machine would be fitting.

special (resized).jpgspecial (resized).jpg
#4097 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Pickle Rick will be there, and in a better place than he currently is on the prototype.

Merry Christmas from Pickle Rick!

pr (resized).jpgpr (resized).jpg
#4185 4 years ago

I am most excited about going to the DMV and filing for my name change!

And your preferred pronoun based on how you now identify yourself?

#4246 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

~$75 custom (second) ball trough; no one cares. $25 bash toy that leans back when a ball hits it; orgasm?
I'm not a Spooky insider, but it seems to me that the money was spent on *true* ball interaction.
Am I seeing 3 physical balls locks on this playfield? Had this EVER been done?

done (resized).jpgdone (resized).jpg
#4997 4 years ago

Page 100. Pickle Rick says it's almost time for Christmas and to see what's under your tree.

IMG_20191218_164057 (resized).jpgIMG_20191218_164057 (resized).jpg
#5441 4 years ago

The real question is what is the order number for o-din's Cybertruck and does he know the production date?

#5503 4 years ago

This sums it up for Spooky.

MVIMG_20191220_193613 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20191220_193613 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6404 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I believe Charlie said ACNC was finishing up around Christmas and the line would turn over to R&M before the new year. Do we know if this has happened as of yet? Thanks!

This was posted on their Facebook page on the 24th mentioning they got the first batch of cabinets, playfields, and ton of parts.

80673672_2751329988261544_2220178812753149952_o (resized).jpg80673672_2751329988261544_2220178812753149952_o (resized).jpg
#6601 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Happy New Year, Scott.[quoted image]

There is something you don't see often... Scott with no hat!

#6756 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does anyone know if Spooky is going to design a factory topper? I know they’ve not done this before but this would be the perfect title to design one and we know Scott would make it interactive and amazing. It may finally be a topper cooler than the D&D one from the 80’s or the fish tank from TWD.
Seems like this would be something to help add some more bucks to Spooky. Though they could certainly design it in house it could be outsourced for production. They’d probably sell 300 of them...at the minimum.

NIB Pickle Rick topper, $10K by the time of machine delivery.

IMG_20200102_123421 (resized).jpgIMG_20200102_123421 (resized).jpg
#6824 4 years ago

Just a clarification on this. The memory leak is not a Multimorphic P3-ROC issue. It is a software issue on the PC. This issue is being worked on for ACNC as we speak (I have seen the new code) and this has been proactively addressed for R&M and will not be an issue there. The reason we put a larger computer in it was to handle the vast amounts of HD video that are going in this thing. We wanted more RAM, more CPU, and a better video processor. The PC that we are using is also made from off the shelf parts, which I am a huge advocate of.
--Scott

memory_leak (resized).jpgmemory_leak (resized).jpg
#6922 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I get the Bill Acceptor Coin Door for my home collection instead of the knocker. No starling noise and just the faint hum of my girlfriends cash getting pulled in.

You have people bring girlfriends over? That's cool.

#6948 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Saw 128 new posts. Got excited. Thanks for the disappointment. Could be worse. At least it’s not talk about pinball DLC.

But dimples are coming...

dimples (resized).jpgdimples (resized).jpg
#7060 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I wonder if Australian Exports will be Bushworld Adventures.

A 'secret' Bushworld mode or such would be awesome.

bw3 (resized).jpgbw3 (resized).jpgbw2 (resized).pngbw2 (resized).png
#7279 4 years ago
time (resized).jpgtime (resized).jpg
#7403 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Mine will probably be going in the garage...where I spend most of my time.

Surfin' Donuts rules!

Plan a trip to Pinball at the Zoo and visit Sweetwater's. 2000+ miles for a great pinball show, people, and donuts!

https://sweetwatersdonuts.com/

#7414 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Where’s the Dude with the cut off sleeve shirt and ink?
That guy always looked like he could knock out 5 games in a day and ship.
[quoted image]

And look in the thread, you have his email!

#7417 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Sexy Charlie *

Charlie getting ready for the hat to come off...

magic_charlie (resized).jpgmagic_charlie (resized).jpg
#7503 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Who is the poor Spooky Employee who has to polish all 750 Flooble Cranks?

Quoted from Lounge:

It’s only 10 per week.... and twenty bucks is twenty bucks.

If it means playing the machine sooner, there might be a line of Pinsiders up in Benton soon.

#7526 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What I want to know.....by hitting the Flooblecrank are we really just powering Scott Danesi’s car?

danesi_rock.gifdanesi_rock.gif
#7781 4 years ago

Nobody is missing a thing regardless of when you got in or what upgrades you purchased... if you are getting a Rick and Morty, you're getting a topper.
More fun just to keep this simple and say THANK YOU to EVERYONE... properly. All 750 of you.
We don't get to do any of this without you. We wanted to do something really special, Adult Swim allowed us to add this in and approved it quickly, and yeah... feels great to do this.
Have a great night everyone!

Who is going to pay in order to raise my basement ceiling? A wonderful gesture, we now know there will be 750 limited edition toppers made.

#7786 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I have migrated my games to include the basement and the main level. My house looks like a Dave n Busters! Toppers are no problem.

You are a good man! I have had them on all floors in the past, but in this house.... yet.

#7859 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Given recent wins at Spooky including: adding staff, completing ACNC run, designing R&M, selling out of R&M and now free toppers, Spooky is on top of the world. The Team have earned their championship belts and can afford to take a moment to celebrate. Pulled the following off the interweb.
BowenK
[quoted image]
BugE
[quoted image]
CharlieE
[quoted image]
DavidvE
[quoted image]
EricP
[quoted image]
KayteE
[quoted image]
ScottD
[quoted image]
SpookyLuke
[quoted image]

You forgot SquirrelE

one_more.gifone_more.gif
#7996 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I'm locked into a standard but was under the impression the game sold out, due to the whole "SOLD OUT" thing. Spots sitting at distributors =/= sold out in my opinion, and seems misleading. Makes zero difference to me one way or the other but I can't believe that #440 spot on ebay has been bid up $1000 over value when spots are still available (I wonder if the guys bidding on that are aware?)

Some distributors had commitments from buyers who didn't or haven't send in payment.

#8176 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Coming soon.... Pinballlife life-size dolls.

But not robots.

#8232 4 years ago

Spooky has used silicone rubbers on their games since TNA.

The information is appreciated.

#8308 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

If you fully loaded both troughs with optos you could have as many as 16 balls in the machine.

16_ball.jpeg16_ball.jpeg
#8316 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Tom and Jeremy came over and played the white wood, not the production prototype. Calling it a prototype is unfair to the actual prototype.

Based on their description I was thinking it might be a sample.

#8480 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I just show up uninvited...[quoted image]

The Orange Crush looks good, for some reason I figured he'd be pushing back some Ginger Ale.

#8670 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Probably enough, and more to come after release. Youre welcome.
Just be patient for F's sake guys. Its coming.

14364845_1047442325372025_1879283128889443801_n (resized).png14364845_1047442325372025_1879283128889443801_n (resized).png
#8699 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I've met pomc; sold him my Mustang. He's actually a really nice guy and great to deal with. But dammit Jay...
I spit out my coffee when I read that HAHAHAHA

Go celebrate someone's birthday or something, stay off Pinside and eat some pie.

#8703 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This thread is definitely needing some news.[quoted image]

It is time to get into the hole and check things out.

1523220377_mQnv5R.gif1523220377_mQnv5R.gif
#8710 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

To be clear; I don’t have a problem with pomc, I just saw an opportunity

banger_op (resized).jpgbanger_op (resized).jpg
#8782 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I look forward to that guy starting his own company so he can right these terrible injustices.

I know some others have tried unsuccessfully I am not even referring to VonnieD.

#8808 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ligma Balls[quoted image]

Jason Statham, Kurt Russell, and Scott Danesi? It must feel like an all-star game over there.

#8812 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ligma Balls[quoted image]

I'm thinking Jay might a placeholder...

#8885 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

time to steer the subject towards something else
If license agreements allowed (which i have no idea on), who would you like to see make a cameo?
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/01/24/marvel-rick-morty-crossover-reference-x-men-marauders/?fbclid=IwAR0lvxy8a-D9RSf4DcgK7j8J5ylF3aHQBgS1QDdbgrYeyOG6QXWSuNq8D4A
That should distract for a page or two...

How about the D&D crossover instead?

dnd (resized).jpegdnd (resized).jpeg
#9207 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Got my Rick and Morty coin door key chain today that I ordered from amazon!!!
Yay! Now I just need the pin to attach it to... its gonna be a while though
[quoted image]

How much money will Adult Swim be getting from Pinsiders? I think it is great, any time I stop in a store now I have to look.

#9250 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can we get this conversation back to the important stuff?.......Me! [quoted image]

Ted, what was the download image size/resolution?

#9276 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

10x14.7 at 300dpi

Thanks Ted. And completely unrelated I watched the 4K restoration of Lucio Fulci's Zombie last night followed by Possession, it was a good night!

#9279 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Daaaaamn. I just got both of those in the mai and in the past month!!!
Was it this version? I've yet to watch it, ever....
https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/possession-mondovision-limited-edition-blu-raycd-combo/

Too funny! Great minds think alike. I have the special edition, I know it is the uncut version of the film, but don't remember other differences as I looked at them years ago when first released. The cinematography is exceptional as are the performances, including the 'young' version of Sam Neill. I know the screenplay was writen during a messy divorce and some dialog was taken straight from the experience.

#9301 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Well, since we are relating sequences of events here...
Charlie and Scott were talking about Nuclear Annhiliation and I told them that was TOTALLY a great idea, which gave them the name.

I actually posted this picture on March 6, 2017. This really turned the tide and there was a sales explosion due to the Facebook exposure.

17155820_1250580771676668_6628070555629385706_n (resized).jpg17155820_1250580771676668_6628070555629385706_n (resized).jpg
#9315 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

That is absolutely someone setting up a recording. Who needs the superbowl when you could have this![quoted image]

Scott knows how to work a mic, he's learned from the best!

danesi-lock (resized).jpgdanesi-lock (resized).jpg
#9365 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

At first glance I thought this was Rick and Morty.
Not sure what it is.[quoted image]

Graffiti.

#9390 4 years ago
shakira_rm (resized).pngshakira_rm (resized).png
#9438 4 years ago
sricks (resized).jpgsricks (resized).jpg
#9509 4 years ago

Can anyone say theme integration? Great use of assets.

#9569 4 years ago

It's time to get schwifty in here. Bring on Scary Terry!

68xcqmjbzkkz (resized).jpg68xcqmjbzkkz (resized).jpg
#9685 4 years ago

Thank you all very much for the kind words! Just an FYI, I can confirm the spinner is jamming the ball in this video that was recorded today due to it not being balanced and resting off center. This is not going to be the case for the production games.
--Scott

#fakenews

#9818 4 years ago

If for any reason anyone here isn't familiar with Scott's talents, check it out:

https://soundcloud.com/scottdanesi

I have had the Houston Expo playing in the background at work and even in a high school they think it is cool!

#9846 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The internet doesn't like people harshing their buzz. You either agree with status quo or you're Satan's buttplug.

Or in Troy's case, he's Mr. Hankey.

#9969 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sally and the crew put me in such a good mood, how could I not?

Did you ask if she wanted to join The Pinball Network?

#9985 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

What? Like this?

What are you guys talking about? Where's vid1900?

vid1900 (resized).jpgvid1900 (resized).jpg
#10134 4 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I didnt get a good look at the numbered plaques on the pins in the Spooky pics.. but would be super cool if they added the "C dash" in front of each machine number like each pin is from its own dimension. I'm beyond excited to be one of the lucky C-750's in here.

I think this is a great idea, although it may be too late.

#10387 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Yes, easily loopable. Very.
As for shipping timeframe, I have zero to do with that. Pinball Life does not make pinball machines, we only make parts.

And you make dreams come true.

#10517 4 years ago

Over 10K posts and no one talking about the 'original' Morty...

meatball_morty (resized).jpgmeatball_morty (resized).jpg
#10653 4 years ago

I don't recall if mentioned in this thread, but let me thank Spooky Pinball on behalf of Project Pinball. There was a raffle for a Rick and Morty machine that sold out in less than a day and will help to place another machine in a children's hospital. A wonderful thing to have made something available in such high demand. #bentonforever #spookyrocks #projectpinball

project_spooky (resized).jpgproject_spooky (resized).jpg
#10751 4 years ago

And to go off-topic, the next Spooky machine has been leaked...

next_machine.pngnext_machine.png
#10852 4 years ago

The real question for tomorrow's stream is who will Jack be dressed up as? A lot of suitable choices...

#10909 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Getting set up[quoted image]

I thought both were already in committed relationships.

#11174 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Projector on the wall of the spooky HQ showing movies all night.[quoted image]

They are just trying a new type of projector in the next release, nothing to see here.

#11233 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I thought you got your spot due to your sweet connection's with Sally from Cartoon Network???

It might a Pinside rumor, but I heard the engagement is off.

odin-breakup (resized).jpgodin-breakup (resized).jpg
#11260 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

There's a funny story behind why Stern didn't get R&M, but it's not mine to tell.
YEAH I'M GONNA BE THAT GUY.

Evil_Rick_Close-Up (resized).pngEvil_Rick_Close-Up (resized).png
#11386 4 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Just Google it Jay and enjoy the results...

He just created a new bookmark.

3 weeks later
#11775 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Saw this in a smoke shop yesterday.[quoted image]

DsfTj9gUwAAJCo8 (resized).jpgDsfTj9gUwAAJCo8 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 210.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.