20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 4 years ago

State Farm is da bomb! Rick and Morty .... we’ll see what Spooky cooks up.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Yes. Scott Danesi design, Eric Priepke as lead programmer, myself on rules design, David van Es on animations, and more...

#76 4 years ago

Rick and Morty ... shit just got real.

#489 4 years ago

... RM

...RAM

...R&M

...R+M

whatever ... it's all good bro. I'll use R&M

#592 4 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Wow this thread has legs! 11 Pages in less than 24 hours!

People throwing money at their monitors and others crying 750 LE machines isn’t enough indicates R&M is one hot property. All this hype before we have seen a pic, watched a vid or seen a game. With shipping expected to start in three weeks the excitement is off the charts.

#683 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

For those that don't understand the force that is Rick And Morty.
2. They travel the country in a truck full of toys/items from the show and sell out within minutes.

And your theory is that these fans will be buying this pin. I’d love to test this out by having them load 10 R&M machines into the truck they send out every day for three months. How many of those fans are prepared to drop $7k on the spot? Much like no Star Wars or Beatles fan is going to drop coin, no R&M fan will either (excluding any who already collect pins or want to collect).

#823 4 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Yeah, but they did Sopranos...I'd say it has the most vulgar call outs of any game I've ever played.
"GIVE ME THE F***IN' MONEY!"
Still waaaaay more excited to see this IP with Spooky!

you ever play Spooky's RZ?

#1172 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

What if I bought a BSE 48 hrs ago?

You couldn’t have as they are not for sale yet. You probably joined the fang club and got on a Distributors wait list. Congrats.

#1178 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Let me help you...
"It's terrible!... it's great!... art sucks!... best art ever!... code is lame!... rules are amazing!... you're old!... damn kids!... this show is dumb!... this show is brilliant!... if you like this game you are stupid!... if you like whatever game you like you are stupid!... this company sucks!... best company ever!... game is too hard!... game is a challenge!... they nailed it!... terrible integration!... 10k by Christmas!... terrible investment!... LIONMAN!!!"
Did I miss anything?

... earliest BS’s will see the reveal and can order one?

#1278 4 years ago

If Spooky’s true plan is to take 18 months to build, that is too long. Who wants to wait 18 months for a nonessential toy to be built? I could make a baby and they’d be talking by then. Why doesn’t Spooky contract build half the batch through American Pinball? That keeps them both busy for nine months and if Charlie’s isn’t ready with his next title, he could throttle down the number of games AP is building to stretch his timeframe to a year. That would be a valuable benefit to give all their customers. It would make the top of the Fang Club list for valuable benefits.

I don’t buy Charlie’s worry about not staffing up because of having to lay people off. Everybody’s job is expendable. I’ve been with a company for 20 years, and if I finished my project and there was no work or the economy was slow and business was down, I’d be gone in a month. That is the most extreme case we are talking, usually life is more manageable. Letting people know the risks when you hire and train them allows everyone to feel safe and cuddly.

#1291 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How many times do you want the same question answered?
You don’t “buy” Charlie’s perfectly reasonable explanation?
Then don’t buy Rick and Mort. Buy a stern game you can have in your home in a week. Much better plan than continuing to whine and harass spooky and calling them liars.
I’m sure someone else will be happy to take your spot without berating spooky and saying they are idiots for sticking with their smart and successful business plan.

Having a bad day? I have no worries about getting one in 9 months because I plan on being in the first 350 orders. It is not about me, it is about the customer who buys game 699 and who will have 1000 things come up between now and then. Nobody misunderstands what Charlie has stated, but I don’t agree with it and that is what I stated.

Maybe you’ll learn that Spooky’s previous runs have taken about a year. Therefore, if they increase production size - a better approach is to increase capabilities to be able to make your desired games in the same period. It is not the end of the world but the system could be improved.

#1456 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one mentioned a talking point from Head2Head, that really will have people talking!
Game may not feature an Italian one of these.....[quoted image]

Are you saying what I think you are? That the game won't have one, but rather it will have 4 Italian bottoms. Now that's an idea I can get behind!

#1650 4 years ago

Hey Luke,

Are you allowed to tell us how many Fang Club members have signed up? Maybe get Squirrel to cough up her secrets. My guess is 400 members now and growing to 600 by end of the year.

#2023 4 years ago

Where are the post nuts? Ramps gotta be there somewhere.

#2371 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I predict day one sellout for R&M

If it sells that quickly, be prepared to listen to moaning and groaning from people who now will wait from 9 mo to 18 mo for their game. A delay of 8 hours when ordering could result in getting the back end of the line. Most will get the game if they want one. Others are waiting for people to resell their pin.

#2616 4 years ago

Cool a preview of the pinball during R&M show.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4c45a7c8-538e-4d80-bc3f-71f4bbdb6c47#r1QgI9OINCr.sms

0EAA0864-FAEE-4A64-BEB4-8C7CC23D8B77.png0EAA0864-FAEE-4A64-BEB4-8C7CC23D8B77.png
#2627 4 years ago
Quoted from AxelBlonde:

Pumped for that pin.
Here are the cab pictures from Facebook.
EDIT : Looks like it's the BS Edition.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why did the pinball machine cross the road? (I don’t know either)

#3584 4 years ago
Quoted from Daveeb2000:

I wonder how many are left?

Less than 40, should be gone in 15 min, weighing in at 3 hours.

#3618 4 years ago

Luke reported cabinets will be made in-house. Has/Will Spooky be buying a fancy new printer? Would love to hear what make and model they settle on.

#3748 4 years ago

Rick & Morty Pinball Adventures - Infinite Realities ! ! !

Sold Out in 4 hours, bitches

Scott Danesi = C109 Rick

Congrats Spooky
B70CCD72-1705-43E1-9B74-0A80E1025A9C.gifB70CCD72-1705-43E1-9B74-0A80E1025A9C.gifDD4BC947-AFF7-4825-8628-163739712CCD.gifDD4BC947-AFF7-4825-8628-163739712CCD.gifA09315D3-5C4A-4E3F-B861-84E7810B4799.gifA09315D3-5C4A-4E3F-B861-84E7810B4799.gif

#3856 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Can you do plasma in RGB? Because that sounds rad, but .. you know, single color won't do.

green_lighted_pop.jpggreen_lighted_pop.jpg
#4061 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Doesn't this happen with stuff all the time?

Agree it happens all the time. In fact it usually works the other way. New game with 50 plays is priced for $1k less to sell, while game is still in production at full cost.

#4106 4 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

People saying Pinside represents a minority when it comes to buying pinball machines are kidding themselves. This game proved that.

Would be good to know some numbers before we start celebrating.

# Pinsiders who claim this in their collection 18 months from now / 750 = ? If Pinside amounts to 150 to 200 or 20-25%, that sounds legit.

# games sold in US / nonUS = ? I’d say 500/250 or 2/1, this would explain a lot. Only way this sold so well and so fast was there had to be a number of foreign buyers. This would be new for Spooky who hasn’t sold many worldwide. Just a guess.

#4279 4 years ago

Separated at birth?

F37CF072-BA52-45ED-973A-73383D524560.jpegF37CF072-BA52-45ED-973A-73383D524560.jpeg

69D56C2D-2025-4A8C-AC5C-CBF8D25412B8.gif69D56C2D-2025-4A8C-AC5C-CBF8D25412B8.gif

#4305 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

What does everyone think the 10 adventures will be?
Pickle Rick
Meeseeks and Destroy
Keep Summer Safe
Total Rickall
Lawnmower Dog
Get Schwifty
These standout to me, but haven’t seen all of them yet.

Those are good ones, I'll add three:

Wedding Squanchers
Interdimensional Cable Box
Auto Erotic Assimilation

#4732 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Everybody keeps throwing ideas out at you guys, and you keep saying "did that". You're really taking the air out of Pinside's attempts to find something to gripe about, ya know?

Does winning Meeseeks shave 2 strokes off player’s golf game? Meeseeks multiball should probably begin with the player selecting from a list of objectives. Meeseeks added by hitting a target. Mode ends when the objective is met and it is accompanied with all balls draining and one ball returned into play.

#5348 4 years ago

The wait is killing me The good/bad news here is that the code is very premature. How raw is it - maybe 10% - 20% complete?

So if the first 100 games are delivered in 1Q20, those getting the game will be playing early code That code doesn’t exist today, but it will be created and available then. Now if your game # is around number 250, your game will arrive by June 2020 and it should have solid code. Game can be enjoyed and evaluated at that point. Many of the production woes will have been resolved.

Did I mention the wait is killing me ????

#5356 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Make a record of Scott's stuff and I'll buy it, themed as R&M or not! My turntable is down by my pins, so I'd play it while working on my games.

You are an audiophile with a pinball problem.

#5404 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

some good deals to be had in the marketplace![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

let the bloodsuckers sell their games. I don’t expect many Bloodsuckers will change hands prior to delivery. Can’t wait to get mine, this time next year

#5561 4 years ago

For All the Plumbus Lovers ....
Rick & Morty: What A Plumbus Can Actually Do
BY COOPER HOOD
SEP 28, 2019

The Plumbus is one of the most mysterious devices Rick and Morty has ever introduced. Thanks to an owner's manual, here's what we know they can do.

The Plumbus is one of Rick and Morty's strangest unexplained inventions. The animated series has spent plenty of time highlighting the various devices that Ric Sanchez created, and viewers have largely gained an understanding of them as a result, but the Plumbus continues to confuse audiences over its purpose. This is especially true since Rick and Morty says that the device is so common and well-known that there's no reason to explain it.

They were first seen in the season 2 episode "Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate," with the bulk of its attention coming in an episode of "How They Do It." This show explored how a Plumbus is made and describes it as a common household and office item. Plumbuses are made through an incredibly complicated process, which includes cutting the dinglebop, creating fleeb juice, and much more. While the process is detailed, Rick and Mortydoesn't really describe what it can do.

Thankfully, some DVD extras for season 2 of Rick and Morty helped explain what a Plumbus is actually capable of doing. As explored in the latest Screen Rant video, the owner's manual for a Plumbus provides us with plenty of details on the uses of a Plumbus - and they are wide-ranging, to say the least. It can duplicate itself if placed near a reflective surface and also holds cooking, cleaning, and music playing capabilities. The device also has an airplane mode and can climb stairs - but it is very clearly stated that it is not to be used for pleasuring.

With all of these various functions that a Plumbus serves, there's also some additional possible capabilities that they carry. For starters, they are made out of organic tissue in some form, can transmit radio waves, and can create heat. With all of these abilities, a Plumbus could serve a similar purpose as a microwave, just unlike any microwave we've ever seen before. There's also the possibility that all of this could give a Plumbus the same abilities as a regular iron, but the highly advanced space version of the device.

As you can see, there is a lot that a Plumbus can do - far more than any ordinary household item. All of these capabilities have only been hinted at through the owner's manual, but they are accurate considering the source. Considering Rick and Morty's stance on "everyone knows what a Plumbus can do," it is more likely that the series will continue to avoid showing a Plumbus actually being used. But, with multiple new seasons of Rick and Morty on the way, there is a chance that it could surprise viewers in a different way and actually demonstrate the Plumbuses capabilities.

#5562 4 years ago

My wife was not impressed with my portal gun this morning. Can’t please everyone but I especially like the wall projection and portal sound it also makes.

EF42CAF1-EFD6-48A5-ABF4-98333C913169.jpegEF42CAF1-EFD6-48A5-ABF4-98333C913169.jpeg541BFBE2-562C-4B13-906A-31E0301E0936.jpeg541BFBE2-562C-4B13-906A-31E0301E0936.jpeg8372ACD9-5BA0-4A54-93F4-6DC47ED15594.jpeg8372ACD9-5BA0-4A54-93F4-6DC47ED15594.jpeg
#5566 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I could see mounting that under the cabinet somewhere so that it projects the porthole underneath or in front of the machine

Mount under machine and aim at back wall. R&M uses a launch button rather than shooter, right? Why not tie shooter button to trigger projection?

Quoted from monkfe:

ahh...in front of the machine...and then you step into it to play....sweet

So maybe a foot pedal would be simplest.

#5602 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see some snide reference from Rick in season 5 regarding 'order numbers don't mean anything Jerry'

That would be great!! Then it would be available to put in the game itself! This might break the 5th wall

PS - wish we knew someone working closely with Justin on custom callouts and whom would suggest it.

#5699 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Season 1 had 11, 2 & 3 had 10.
They’re doing 70 episodes right now - each 10 will prob be considered a season.

I read somewhere that the second half of episodes in season 5 would end the current contract and the 70 episodes would apply thereafter. Either way, at 10 episodes per season and no time off, this run will unfold thru 2027. I should be retired by then.

#5702 4 years ago
72CF350D-54D3-4294-91D3-6341A3E58E7D (resized).jpeg72CF350D-54D3-4294-91D3-6341A3E58E7D (resized).jpeg
#5750 4 years ago

Feels like R&M pinball has left the station and it is moving. The first mile of track is in operation. Beyond that, new track is being engineered, surveyed and installed as fast as possible. I am fine with this approach.

#5895 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

He said "he will be hidden in the game" not specifically on the PF so may or may not

My hope is for pickle rick to be in the same place on playfield, but be printed in uv ink so you can’t immediately see it. When game uv turns on, you will see pickle rick and this would make it a pinball first.

#5899 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Does the game have UV lighting?

Don’t know, but they could aim a spot light and use a uv 555 bulb. Should be enough for the effect, but it needs to be a controlled lamp.

#6060 4 years ago

I liked your Megaseed concept and putting a giant butt above the scoop. I’ll raise you a hamster and suggest they make a hamster mode.
809F339A-811A-4E11-B0CC-FAA3807B1151.jpeg809F339A-811A-4E11-B0CC-FAA3807B1151.jpeg

#6118 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

JeffreeStar has a makeup line (I know this because of my daughter... ). He also likes pinball and does have a great collection.

Most of the comments can be sorted into 3 hats -
a) There needs be a JeffreeStar pin ... OMG
b) I want/need a R&M pin (but you know they wouldn’t fork over $7k for one)
c) other

Interesting that he shared R&M with his fans but it won’t increase demand one bit.

#6120 4 years ago

Spooky could take one R&M episode and build the entire game around it. It would be a waste of the license, and nobody would prefer that approach, but there is plenty of content in a single show. I’ve watched all episodes twice now and could list 20 characters that I hope will be captured. Not going to do that because I know Spooky will get it right and the end result will be great.

There are a few episodes which standout and hopefully most of them make it as adventures, but again will be happy whatever route they go with. Kind of fun though to think about what might be ->

Megaseeds
Concentrated Dark Matter
Inter dimensional Cable
Meeseeks and Destroy
Pickle Rick
Vindicators - You Son of a Bitch I’m in
It’s time to get Schwifty
Space Snake

What are your favorite episodes?

#6145 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Very curious what the lighting is for the effect of the portal is currently if the leds just turn green or if the clear garage floor affects the lighting? I made a cheap infinity mirror with two way mirror window film and el wire. Could put mirrored film on garage floor and put a small infinity mirror in the ceiling of the garage?
[quoted image][quoted image]

The green led alone is a nice upgrade, with the mirrors/decal it could be spectacular. However your pic is out of focus. Can you retake and repost the second pic please?

#6148 4 years ago

Another route is to put an el lit decal under the garage floor and to turn it on during portal start. Similar to the arrows in BBB ramp. Unlit you can barely see them but they pop when energized. Couple of pics to show what I mean.

B9B23484-42F1-4185-A276-B96C187096E7.jpegB9B23484-42F1-4185-A276-B96C187096E7.jpeg80F210CA-3EBD-4881-9780-2CA6F4B7FD69.jpeg80F210CA-3EBD-4881-9780-2CA6F4B7FD69.jpeg
#6202 4 years ago

I am confused now. Didn’t Spooky mention that they were no longer going to build blood sucker editions first? I swear they said the regular editions would now be built alongside the bs edition. This was because there were so few regular R&M’s ordered.

Let’s face it, there is no reason they couldn’t take this approach as every machine being built is custom to the owner. If this approach is correct, then there is no reason for any holdup assigning numbers. Assign the number based on time stamp and ignore the game version. Once the timeframe is over for switching, all editions will be locked in.

Maybe the Pinball Star buyers will find out what they want to know by Mon. Good luck guys.

#6391 4 years ago
Quoted from GWalton:

Gives me about 8 months to make the money for final payment!

Just in Time (JIT) pinball. During that period -> Spooky will implement and polish the software code, You will work to make money, Spooky will build your R&M game and Folks will make suggestions and talk trash. All necessary ingredients to baking your cake.

#6507 4 years ago

Even using 3d cart, the game sold out in four hours. From Spooky’s perspective that looks acceptable. Everybody using the cart system experienced delays but if the system had worked faster, then everybody would have concluded their purchase in less time and game numbers would have been assigned faster. Most people (85-90%?) would probably have ended up receiving their same number.

#6554 4 years ago

t-shirt idea -> Peace Among Worlds

26E41400-4775-4E81-BE97-DAFFC4599C5F.jpeg26E41400-4775-4E81-BE97-DAFFC4599C5F.jpeg
#6600 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Happy New Year, Scott.[quoted image]

Scott’s next title .... Haunted Hot Tub. Squanchy New Years Pinsiders.
19BFAF68-7F0E-4F13-A0F8-67F8B114CF09.gif19BFAF68-7F0E-4F13-A0F8-67F8B114CF09.gif

#6833 4 years ago

What happens if you installed a pair of knockers? Would they fire together or sound out of phase? They could be made to sound differently too, if there was a desire to use one during game play while dedicating the other to replays.

#6972 4 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Mad Magazine won a landmark suit that ruled parodies don't need permission.

Wonder if Kevin Kulek the pirate CONman, could have designed a parody version of Predator and sold them without license or worry? Everything exactly as it was but for Arnold’s machine gun replaced with a giant pickle? I am incredulous about this working but anyone have an opinion?

#6998 4 years ago

Nobody has mentioned this but ... Bowen said game to ship with reasonably complete code AND Spooky’s first batch of games should begin shipping this month right? So we will be able to see video of the code very soon and see how the game shoots. Exciting!

#7028 4 years ago

I am beginning to suspect R&M cartoon is not realistic. For instance, Rick usually has a cocktail in hand and uses a martini glass, where as a sippy cup is clearly called for because of his adventurous lifestyle. The glass never goes empty in spite of heavy use, so he spends no time making drinks or buying bottles. Finally does anybody even know what Rick’s beverage choice is? It might be gin or grain alcohol or moonshine, but since it is never revealed, we need a super sleuth to solve this mystery. Anybody on Team Spooky know what Rick drinks? I’d consider drinking the same while I play my R&M pin one day.

#7062 4 years ago

With games shipping this month - possibly - it won’t be long before we see the first gameplay video. Worst case I’d think is end of month. Of course that will be red meat to the pinball universe and R&M pinball hype will turn into hyperdrive.

So time to start guessing when the first R&M gameplay video will be linked here. I’ll start -> Jan 28, 2020 at 0420

#7067 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

My guess is that it’s unveiled like the first videos of TNA....Scott and Jack Danger delivering Rick and Morty #1 to Ed Robertson and a live stream at Ed’s house. I’m thinking some time in the next week or two.

That would be great. Makes sense for Spooky to ensure a high quality stream to represent themselves. So pick your day/time.

#7072 4 years ago

Rick delivers my favorite line -

Rick: They’re just robots, Morty! It’s OK to shoot them! They’re robots!
Guard #1: Aah! My leg is shot off!
Guard #2: Glenn’s bleeding to death!
Child Morty Jr.: Someone call his wife and children!
Child Morty Jr.: They’re not robots, Rick!
Rick: It’s a figure of speech, Morty. They’re bureaucrats. I don’t respect them.

#7450 4 years ago

Is it normal for manufacturers to tweak their game once it is in production? I thought parts and games were supposed to be play tested extensively before being manufactured. Fixing software bugs and making code improvements are expected adjustments after the fact, but mods to physical hardware and alignment issues seem better to get right the first time.

#7451 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Also I heard a rumor that the game comes with a death Chrystal that you can tape to your head as to avoid ever making a damaging shot.[quoted image]

haha I’ll take 2.

#7455 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

What is this in reference to?

It was a general question. I heard Kingpin say Spooky benefits from getting games to Operators first so they could use feedback and actually make adjustments to the game. I thought that’s weird, shouldn’t the kinks be worked out first?

#7513 4 years ago
9B9B429F-3694-4547-906A-CF68734AE6B2.jpeg9B9B429F-3694-4547-906A-CF68734AE6B2.jpeg
#7552 4 years ago

Anybody notice how small Scott’s flooblecrank is? Is it supposed to be 1:8 scale or something? Had to open the picture on my desk monitor just to verify it was there.

#7584 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This guy maths.

Yep so 20 seeds is 100% boost, similar to a 2x multiplier and it carries over to remaining balls. 100 seeds is the max and is similar to a 5x multiplier. I like this method of linking the seeds to multiplier, applying it to your total score and carrying it over. Won’t be long now til we see first game delivered and can watch game play footage. Maybe Spooky will honor us with a stream that shows who has game -> pitting Scott D, Eric P, David vE, Bowen K and Justin R.

#7669 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Once we are all in sensory deprivation tanks, being fed by tubes and playing VR pinball, all bets are off.

We are already there. Humanity is trapped inside a simulated reality. You obviously chose the blue pill and will remain blissfully ignorant of reality. I chose the red pill, and daily life inside the Matrix is hard.

#7853 4 years ago

Given recent wins at Spooky including: adding staff, completing ACNC run, designing R&M, selling out of R&M and now free toppers, Spooky is on top of the world. The Team have earned their championship belts and can afford to take a moment to celebrate. Pulled the following off the interweb.

BowenK

BowenK.gifBowenK.gif

BugE
BugE.gifBugE.gif

CharlieE
CharlieE.gifCharlieE.gif

DavidvE

DavidvE.gifDavidvE.gif

EricP
EricP.gifEricP.gif

KayteE
KayteE.gifKayteE.gif

ScottD
ScottD.gifScottD.gif

SpookyLuke
SpookyLuke.gifSpookyLuke.gif

#8123 4 years ago

My main ear phones are beats solo 3’s and I recently picked up a Marshall major 3 blue tooth for $100. Both have over 20 hours of use on a charge. I wear on-ear wireless the majorly of time playing pinball. If I wanted to plug them into a headphones jack I could use the mic cord. Prefer staying wireless though. Drop one connection and add the next - easy, peasy. Just awaiting the technology.

#8303 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

And the reason it can’t be done is the hardware, not the programming. With two sets of optos on each side, the machine would have no way of knowing a third ball was on that side (if there was even room). A ball without a known location would not lead to a reproducible experience.

So all this hubbub about an ability to lock four balls in order to have a glorious 5 ball mb and how it can be done but won’t be done. Why doesn’t Spooky add one $15 opto in their design and then turn Eric loose on creating magic?

#8323 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Do you have a link for that? google doesnt help.

no link to that, but here is Tigerlaw dancing around his house. Scott’s music is that good.

1A6C1C82-C155-45A1-8BF4-617B685C698E.gif1A6C1C82-C155-45A1-8BF4-617B685C698E.gif
#8554 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm #646, but it's a standard. Which is yours, Jim?

So that means over 100 standards have been ordered. Would have thought there were fewer.

#8555 4 years ago

Wonder how many BSE’s are being exported?

#8646 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm as interested in the game as the next guy. But without any game related news, it's just an open discussion about it, eh? This isn't an owners thread, that can't be created for a month or so, right?

Listen to Buffalo Pinball’s twitch with Danesi for a lot of new info about R&M.

#8839 4 years ago

OMG I just stumbled on pocket morty’s. Ideas for collecting, growing and trading 300 Morty’s.
38944E9E-8A55-41CB-A39F-A3F27C34A4D8.png38944E9E-8A55-41CB-A39F-A3F27C34A4D8.png
136C232C-A30C-4D58-9D7E-151566815A3D.png136C232C-A30C-4D58-9D7E-151566815A3D.png
FD9CB57A-B50E-4919-9240-982233354ECB.pngFD9CB57A-B50E-4919-9240-982233354ECB.png
AC9708F2-2DC9-465C-88B0-2449005A2113.pngAC9708F2-2DC9-465C-88B0-2449005A2113.png
06B658A6-E7D3-42BC-B6C9-5073E3BB0BBC.png06B658A6-E7D3-42BC-B6C9-5073E3BB0BBC.png
E088C581-2DC8-4F50-BE24-0453B34D7961.pngE088C581-2DC8-4F50-BE24-0453B34D7961.png

#8847 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

My wife says pinball is a waste of money!

She’s right, it is. And all games are the same.

#8888 4 years ago

Best cameo ever. Anybody know what episode it shows up?
Spooky2.jpgSpooky2.jpg

#8896 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL, did you really think those were real? They aren’t even drawn in the Simpsons style correctly. Simpsons characters almost never have their mouth on the inside of the face like that, or have a normal human cheek & chin.

Good to know. I thought it looked a bit off so am relieved to hear, but also disappointed in losing an Easter egg.The cartoon even includes their dog, for crying out loud. hehe

#9049 4 years ago

time to change the company tagline into a paragraph...

Spooky - the only pinball manufacturer to offer a free topper upon completion of your customized build. Also the only pinball company to offer software updates based on future series content. We always provide custom speech by the title artist too. Spooky - yes, we are that good to our customers

Ben_H tags in to play test games.

BA7B32A3-5945-4B63-A587-995ECFF4BE7C.gifBA7B32A3-5945-4B63-A587-995ECFF4BE7C.gif

#9308 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Looks kinda like mine. Bit of Spooky love today. Vacuum, wipe, wax...yes i played it first. If first time buyers want another couple Spooky cab/sound pics.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fixed your poster.

9FD991CC-B879-449C-B04E-6D3E3F9EE9DA.jpeg9FD991CC-B879-449C-B04E-6D3E3F9EE9DA.jpeg
#9430 4 years ago

How about a link to latest RZ code? appreciate it.

#9539 4 years ago

Looks incredible. Tomorrow’s stream of R$M will be way better than a puny Super Bowl ad.

#9970 4 years ago

Missed the stream but read here to start at 30 min. Boom, Spooky and company are on a freaking ski slope. What a life they lead.

In first few minutes they announce they are leaving the game behind and Sally says great a lot of people at AS want to play it. I’d say that the trip was worth it.

#9999 4 years ago

Attention Pinside. Thread about to hit 10k posts and implode.

#10001 4 years ago

Missed it by this much. Time between post 9,999 and 10,001 was 5 seconds.

Oh well, Congrats to Pinside for the good times. What happens after 10k you ask? Well buckle up and we’ll find out.

#10285 4 years ago

For those hoping to match their game # with a universe, there have been 40 dimensions so far. Unfortunately only 14 have a number assigned. Fan favorites are Buttworld and Hamster in Butt World.
4B3464F7-7E67-4E05-9573-18E7B29A84A5.jpeg4B3464F7-7E67-4E05-9573-18E7B29A84A5.jpeg301FA547-6782-422F-87DA-1AFC541E1225.jpeg301FA547-6782-422F-87DA-1AFC541E1225.jpeg

#10303 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I believe it is that bar in the middle of the playfield that shows the portal gun charged. Once charged the shot goes to the garage. (guessing here)

Also once charged, the interactive topper lights and spins. You shouldn’t have any confusion when the portal is ready.

#10654 4 years ago

Hate to be a Jerry but .... I want to hear Jerry in my game dammit. Maybe Chris Parnell will agree to let his recorded work to be included. I’m hoping big time for some Jerry Time. Also Squanchy please.

#10657 4 years ago
8D4F0CBC-95BE-482C-A1BB-337339BCDB9D.jpeg8D4F0CBC-95BE-482C-A1BB-337339BCDB9D.jpeg
#10992 4 years ago

So many Rick & Morty threads, they don’t fit on one page

45882000-79FC-4652-9ED0-7CBD81D87922 (resized).jpeg45882000-79FC-4652-9ED0-7CBD81D87922 (resized).jpeg
#11116 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Because he has humility, and understands that it’s a team effort. Without the licensed theme it would have garnished a lot of attention, but I don’t think it would have sold out in hours.

If the theme had been announced as Oktoberfest or hot wheels, there is no way Spooky would have sold out in 4 hours. Conversely, had Stern announced Rick and Morty and without showing us anything, may have sold 750 LE’s in 4 hours.

So probably a combination of theme, designer and manufacturer make R&M SO HOT! Other significant factors were price, anticipated quality, limited quantity and general market timing. Change any of the criteria and you’d get a different result.

At the end of the day, Team Spooky with Scott, Eric and Bowen will be making the best version.

2 weeks later
#11504 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Wait, are you trying to say I can't take "10 per week" or "40 per month" as gospel and pinpoint the precise minute I receive my game or make a "99 bottles of beer" type post every day with game counts? Huh...I guess that's why it's called an estimate.

Only delivery guarantee it comes with is one for 18 months from purchase.

1 month later
#11912 4 years ago

Flippers look great. Any chance the green can be uv reactive paint? Would love to see them glow with lights off.

1 month later
#12079 3 years ago

Space snakes are coming, right ??? I swear, anybody wanting a stream of this game by a top player, go to ie pinball. Karl covers it all. I am very impressed with the beta code.

4 months later
#12211 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The standard is the ultra limited edition.

are they going to be valuable? If I was Spooky, after people confirmed they wanted standard, would have upgraded all SE to LE for free and eliminated the standard model altogether. It probably would have been cheaper for them. Good thing I am not not Spooky.

1 month later
#12230 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Oh man that looks great.
How much extra does that run?

At least an arm’s worth but less than a kidney.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Trade
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,500.00
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 300.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.