Topic Stats

• 12,246 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#336 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Took a pic of a stupid hammer this past weekend at Spooky. Look past the hammer.[quoted image]

it's the stool that you're pointing out, right? the stool? or maybe it's the extension cord. it's got to be the extension cord. tell me, it's the either the stool or the extension cord.

#503 1 year ago
Quoted from Borygard:

So there's no confusion for folks, you can get one of the first games through your distributor, but you will need to be a Fang Club Member whether you buy from Spooky or your distributor.

this statement seems to contradict itself

do you actually mean that in order to purchase one direct from spooky that you need to be a fang club member? and if you want to purchase one from a distributor, you don't

inquiring minds want to know

#856 1 year ago
Quoted from johnstewart:

Why only 750?!?

I think you misunderstood. only 750 (first edition runs). unlike some manufacturers, spooky doesn't limit the possibility of running a game another time if the demand is there. TNA had an initial run of 550 but spooky has already stated that just because those 550 games are done, it doesn't preclude another run.

as they are a smaller (boutique) manufacturer, they have been focusing on one machine at a time. that doesn't mean that their business model can't change in the near future.

rumour also has it that they are working on cloning younger versions of bryan kelly, jim mccune and chris hutchins and setting up a clone pinball assembly sweatshop (with alice cooper 1980's tunes being pumped into the factory.

edit: corrected what I wanted to say with regards to the TNA run of 550 units

#1186 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:
Quoted from Whysnow:
and something about BFK being old...
<\blockquote>
I heard that, asshole!

so old in fact that he doesn't understand how quoting someone works

#1446 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Gingers aren't easy to miss.

tall ones, even more so

#1559 1 year ago

without attempting to derail this thread too much, I've been told that bourbon sales have actually been on the downtick in the last year+. speculators are easing up and the public should start seeing reasonable 2nd market prices for things like rip and pappy van winkle soon

#1599 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

if they're taking pre-orders by age, bryan will be one of the last ones on the list!

#1623 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Only if you get in NOW.
It'll be 10k by Christmas.

which xmas? 2020?

#1767 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It's all fun and games until someone puts a screw through a playfield.

and THIS is why bryan shouldn't be helping charlie out after he's had more than two o'doul's

#1805 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

No. Too many organizational issues. Order what you want the first time!

grammar corrected

time to bring in the grammar police for luke and charlie (or maybe force them to attend weekend courses
minion bee-do.gif

sorry. wrong IP used to demonstrate my point

#2116 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We’ll cover parts in your game in home use for 1 year.

1 year after taking delivery or 1 year after actually opening the box?
someone that I know (I won't say who) purchased a metallica premium and let it taunt him for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days before opening it

#2191 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, how confident is anyone that there are inline drop targets?
Can't really see any from underneath?

not inline but possibly roll over drops that work to trap balls and then another target to release them (similar to how TNA works). both the roll over drops in the back could be set up to capture balls (providing locks that can be stolen by another player

#3044 1 year ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Game shows up but slow to access to purchase.

game shows up in the webstore except I can't get the page to load to purchase

#3101 1 year ago

BSE from pinball star as well!!!

#3109 1 year ago
Quoted from ARTMAN:

I've been trying to get the quantity from 2 down to 1 for like 8 minutes now

just order 2!

#3141 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I'm trying to understand how he sold out - as everyone has an opportunity for the BSE if you are a fang club member.

distributors have an allotment. joe knew what we would get and put that many up for sale via his paypal link

#3150 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

100 orders in the last 8 minutes between me and a friend

you & your friend must be rich to order that many rick & morty pins

#3230 1 year ago

spooky's webstore is back to normal now

#3384 1 year ago

the BSE and standard editions are still available on the spooky webstore for those still on the fence

#3451 1 year ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Standards sold out on the Spooky website.[quoted image]

seems like they could have easily coded to pull the 'in stock' from a single pool of numbers, not sure why this is why it is

#3466 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Supreme sold out in 10 seconds.
You can still get in under the wire on a R&amp;M.
I'm pretty sure R&amp;M is gonna be more fun to play though.

there were only 100 supreme machines made available and they made the announcement of when they were going on sale well in excess of what spooky did

given that news for this pre-sale was only 12 hrs ahead of the actual sale through their facebook page and the fang club email, I'd say they did extremely well to basically sell out in 2 hours

#3677 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Website pics of the powder coat looks much better than Facebook's compressed pics. Click to expand and see all the flake.[quoted image]

24e195af3eac981809494398e555bda4e6785612 (resized).jpg
so, it's actually a metallic purple wrinkle powder coat? that's sweet

#3685 1 year ago

I wonder if someone is holding off to try and get the very last one available

#3698 1 year ago

it's like a new year's eve countdown without a drunk jenny mccarthy

#3699 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If he does, I will never speak to him again!

promise or a threat?

#3715 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

It would be fun if there was a "beep" mode too, where the swearing was there but the game beeps it all out, as opposed to "clean" callouts only.

just like the show. I'll bet its already in there

#3738 1 year ago

and it's gone!

#3755 1 year ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

750 games in less than 3 hours!

4 sir

#3760 1 year ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

And in just under 4 hours, Spooky has about a $5.5 million day.

so... tomorrow spooky is announcing a stranger things pinball to repeat this madness?

#4384 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Check these figures out! One of my friends helped design these. All the accessories would look sweet in the game. Figures might be a little big but would look awesome as a topper. Pickle Rick, plumbus, mind blowers helmet...so awesome.
https://mondotees.com/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive?variant=31250022236253[quoted image]

sold out! I'm bummed because I'm on Mondo's email list and never saw this come across my feed. the standard set is still available from sideshow collectables
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/rick-and-morty-mondo-905500

#4486 1 year ago

ok, here's a topper idea. someone make it happen (and then give me royalties for every one sold

portal with a rotating swirling effect (bonus points for multiple transparent layers that are geared differently). in front it is one of those spinning LED fan-type displays with clips that play with rick & morty and various other show characters appearing to pop in/out and out of the portal
portal.gif

#4707 1 year ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Small 3” figures[quoted image]

I have 4 boxes of both series 1 and 2 arriving shortly (for a total of 96 figures). I will be opening them up (they come blind-box) and offering them up on a first come, first served basis for anyone that wants to add them to their machines. series 3 doesn't start shipping until march 2020

series 1 (resized).jpg series 2 (resized).jpg

#4734 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Care to comment on how/why/if the center scoop doesn't just fire the ball straight down the middle?

how?
because its angled slightly as yancy explained above

why?
because that would be dimension C-136 rick dick move

if?
no. see above

#5324 1 year ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Order #1 or so online is #120 in line.
Order #31 or so online is #258 in line
Order #75 or so online is #350 in line
Look, I'm really not trying to complain here, but this is the reality of the situation and just doesn't jive with the original statements about how the line was going to form.
The fact is you were at a HUGE disadvantage if you bought through spooky's website, as far as getting an early number.
Spooky was not up front about how these games would be distributed.

whenever I see a post from donkadelic, all I'm visualizing is this:

seriously, some people need to realize that pinball is a hobby and a luxury item. move on and complain (or doing something) about real world things, not pinball

1 week later
#6261 1 year ago

I've gone through the 4 cases of funko mystery mini rick and morty series 2 figures that I've purchased, and somehow I ended up with 4 complete sets (including the 1/72 chase figure, dr. xenon bloom)

if anyone wants a set, I am offering up 2 of the sets at $100 plus shipping gone!
the figures are: rick, morty (w/ sentient arm), pickle rick, apocalypse summer, scary terry, phoenix person, krombopulous michael, scraunchy, hemorage, noob noob, prince neptune and dr. xenon bloom
series 2 (resized).jpg

pm me for details. the sets will ship out in the original retail display case and individual boxes

#6493 1 year ago

I received the 4 cases of funko series one figures yesterday, but I wasn't nearly as lucky as I was with the series 2 figures. I'm offering up the following for $6.75 ea (what I paid for them) plus shipping. I can easily fit 8-10 of them into a medium flat rate box

funko mystery minis - rick and morty series one

this is what I have available:
mr. poopy butthole (x5)(x3)
jerry (x3)(x1)
beth (x3)(x1)
summer (x3)(x1)
bird person (x3)(x1)
arthricia (x3)(x1)

sold out
rick [holding a portal gun] (x2)
morty [holding a pair of mega seeds] (x2)
morty jr. (x1)
unity (x1)

#6500 1 year ago

peace among worlds?

#6503 1 year ago
Quoted from fnord:

My guess is Spooky just never thought the site would be hit that bad.

#6536 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Had to bust out my old shirt in honor of this thread.
[quoted image]
Wrinkles & all.

10K doesn't seem like much of a price bump given the initial cost of a BSE (before any add-ons). I'm thinking you need a new shirt stating something like 15K?

#6539 1 year ago

refreshing (resized).jpg
or
f5-its-refreshing-mens-t-shirt (resized).jpg

#7135 1 year ago

would anyone be interested in a rick & morty keychain/bag clip for their machine? I purchased 2 cases for some specific ones but was looking to offer the rest up to people here. $4 plus shipping each

I still need to go through the bags to see what I have, but I should have at least one of each of the ones not marked

rick & morty keychains (resized).jpg

#7483 1 year ago

scott:
any chance that you can make the flooble crack out out of an unusually long piece of nylon extended up from the very bottom of the cabinet and secured with nothing but fleeb juice and a hissurd?

some of us LOVE having to fix our machines the same week that they are unboxed and set up

#7838 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

That said, I just fundamentally don't get the allure of shit on top of a game. This is obviously cooler than the stuffed animals and action figures I've seen some dudes put up there, but still.

whoa, whoa, whoa!

nothing, and I mean NOTHING. is cooler than stuffed animals on a pinball!!

angry snowball agrees!

that being said, maybe Charlie will post photos of the care package that I sent he and his staff last week. it's supposed to arrive today

ps
it's not cheeseballs for fear that bryan "old man" kelly would show up again, and "cheese up" everyone's cabinets that were on the line that day

pps
yay for the gang at spooky for the free gift!

#7862 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Is it just me thinking jeff in rick and morty is the exact same character as phil dunphy in modern family.
I mean, they even sound like the same person.

umm.... who's jeff? did they change names over in sweden?

#8079 1 year ago

the listing on ebay for the BSE deposit slot has surpassed $3,000 with 5 mins left to go

#8094 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

People are funny. They somehow get offended by things that they don't agree with, or really don't matter. You like purple? Well, you're dumb because clearly green is the better color!

I like purple

btw, apparently the hulk likes purple too! wanna argue that with him?
hulk (resized).png

#8369 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It still amazes me , you're under snow and we're on fire and you can hear about it quicker than it used to take to dial an international number , the wonders of the web , we really are living in the future .

I love the fact that cell phone calls fail on a semi-regular basis but I have no problem watching astronauts working on the space station with a live feed video from the very same phone

#8372 1 year ago

fingers crossed that someone receives a rick and morty machine this week and starts to show video so that the rest of us know what we can expect

in other news, I believe that my fang club membership swag should be out for delivery via ups tomorrow. I just received an email from ups.com with a parcel arriving from Woodword Printing Services out of Dodgeville, WI

#8394 1 year ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

It would be cool if it did. I Wouldn’t take it for granite.

#8398 1 year ago

you can haul one of two ways. upright (with the machine on it's back) in a panel van or pickup truck or laying down with the bottom of the cabinet at the bottom on the box in a van or pickup without taking the machine out of the shipping box.

#8436 12 months ago

I've got a few of the figures from the latest season available (series 3). $6ea plus shipping

spacesuit morty (x3)
teddy bear rick (x2)
kirkland meeseeks (x1)
cowboy (auctioneer) mr. poopybutthole (x1)

IMG_4272 (resized).jpgIMG_4273 (resized).jpg

#8467 12 months ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I just show up uninvited...[quoted image]

who's the homeless guy accosting mr. danesi?

Quoted from epthegeek:

That guy doesn't have one yet.

but he DOES have a gwendolyn sex doll keychain (or at least he should have if chuck played his role as middleman, mr. butter robot
now get back to your purpose, coding pinball rules!

#8505 12 months ago

received my merch today as well

#8717 12 months ago

opened my fang club membership tube tonight and found that I have received 2 red can cozys. is there anyone with a color other than red that wants to trade one? and if you live in/near wayne county in michigan, we could arrange for a meet up

I'd even be willing to sweeten the deal (that's a show-biz term that means to 'add sugar to') and add in a spacesuit morty figure for black or purple cozy

#9021 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I wasn’t trying to be greedy...I was just wondering because I wanted order something.
I ordered it anyway.
Spending 7k on pin... I think I can afford another 5 bucks on a keychain to hang on the coin door of my new RM, right? [quoted image]

I picked up this one for mine
blips and chitz (resized).jpg
amazon.com link »

#9031 11 months ago

is the 'target decal set' just an extra set of decals? (a backup set?

hoping to see what the interior graphics look like before having to make my decision

#9060 11 months ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Looks like the decals will be extras....[quoted image]

ah, ok. those as extras I'm ok with. I thought that the R and M decals shown on the drop targets were also going to be foregone unless you splurged for the decal add-on pack.

#9120 11 months ago

euchre is a michigan thing as well. played a ton of it and cribbage during my college days

#9180 11 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The production playfields shoot better than the thing I have.

whine, whine, whine

#9220 11 months ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Do you want to go to florida?

yes. go and purchase 2 first class tickets and I'll meet you at the check in gate

#9363 11 months ago

and a guy in a star trek uniform (with an oversized logo)

#9370 11 months ago

I would have posted a link, but it would be deemed political. google what is decaled on the ufo; "space farce 4242"

#9426 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

How does the superbowl ad help the game if all the games are sold? The people who bought the games aren't going to benefit from the Superbowl ad because the ad doesn't promote the pinball game.

I think this picture sums up what most of us thought after reading this nonsense
morty (resized).png

#9611 11 months ago
Quoted from djsoup:

OOH WEE! GREAT JOB SPOOKY!! Thanks for sharing!! Its gonna be difficult to wait 8 months.. I need a Meeseeks to help me find a local place to play before then.

me: mr. meeseeks, get me my rick and morty pinball machine sooner!

mr. meeseeks: can do!

#10048 11 months ago

btw, has anyone broken the news to o-din that sally from adult swim's SMBS show is married?

#10339 11 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

epthegeek we know you're lurking...ball fondlers? adult only modes? My guess is the family friendly settings will only affect callouts.

personally, I hope eric doesn't reply to this. I would like to see a lot of things that are just a surprise when playing it in the wild or at home when mine arrives

#10342 11 months ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Will there be a secret Jerry mode featuring Midnight Run with director's commentary? Will we be able to adjust the default picture settings?

yeah, the factory tint setting is always too high

edit:
nogoodnames222 beat me to the punch

#10485 11 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Now enjoy your 18month wait for one of the last to be built. lol.
Nice bidding, Jerry's.
btw, I'm entertaining opening bids starting at $40k for my early game.

I see your $40K and put mine on sale for $50K and I'll include not one, but two supreme stickers!

#10646 11 months ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Any chance that R&M has hidden UV-reactive inks on the playfield?

what would top that is that spooky already has the UV kit installed on every game and they wait to unlock it at some point in the future (for free, unlike $tern)

#10687 11 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Saturday at noon?

which saturday?

#10761 11 months ago

given that jack is now (apparently) a stern employee, I wonder if they'll see the stream as conflict of interest?

#10845 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Mmmmmm... sweetfresh creamery butter...

1 week later
#11407 10 months ago

just keep the thread alive. I received my custom R&M hinges from pinball life yesterday. dino did a fantastic job on these

2 months later
#11943 8 months ago

either that or he just hasn't noticed that someone vinyl wrapped the back end of his vette

5 months later
#12219 3 months ago
Quoted from MEuRaH:

Man.... why can't everyone just wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart? Just do those simple things and the spread will go way down...

[begin soapbox rant]
for one thing, people seem to need a PSA on how to wear a mask. I still see way too many people wearing them not covering their nose or as a "chin diaper" (which is the same thing as not wearing one at all

until we can get rid of everyone that doesn't believe this is an issue and that the virus is a real threat and not just something dreamed up by the left wing media.

although, if this becomes a "thinning of the herds" by darwin-ism, maybe the rest of us will reap the rewards (it will just take a few years
[end soapbox rant]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 36.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside