New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 256899)

Rick & Morty Pinball from Spooky!

By MEuRaH

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12,226 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by waynetrane
  • Topic is favorited by 238 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,256 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg
86F056A7-1E21-4BD4-808F-D45B7187B4E7 (resized).jpeg
5E6BE29B-3FF1-4605-B1DC-AEB8F2DEDD79 (resized).jpeg
5144B608-71B9-4E23-88DE-827D25196119 (resized).jpeg
F354F545-7F0F-4745-BFC2-D7F2B54888E1 (resized).jpeg
254F9FAA-E23F-4982-BA39-C5C00FD6DF0E (resized).jpeg
CA484115-F782-4762-A0B8-9E6518EC27A0 (resized).jpeg
C2E297EB-334A-41B8-B080-38EF0A1E314E (resized).jpeg
FE3A164D-037F-4AE0-BFCA-87EC4C289195 (resized).jpeg
FF6BC0D2-EF05-426A-A34F-479FC011E190 (resized).jpeg
09B37974-E19D-4997-B4A9-6D8FA28E29A6 (resized).jpeg
74AA2FAE-392C-4432-BCA3-695A2FBD97B5 (resized).jpeg
96700C97-8906-4F9A-9B9C-7135080B2D32 (resized).jpeg
7AFA7B68-BB6D-4D80-855E-2B9D8B20678D (resized).jpeg
30FB9493-A13A-4DDA-89B2-3A48E05C2CF2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (10 months ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (10 months ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (10 months ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (10 months ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (10 months ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (10 months ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#401 10 months ago

Never seen the show but a big Spooky fan. I know what I'm going to be binge watching this weekend!
Can't wait to see more details.

....of course this could be a giant smoke and mirror show to throw us off the whole Haunted house party thing....

#520 10 months ago

Going to check out this R&M thing. What channel is it on?

#865 10 months ago
Quoted from Hammer1021:

What difference is there from ordering a game straight from Spooky vs a distributor?

I started buying my Spooky games from cranky pinsiders who unbox the game then throw a tantrum on the forum because they can't fix a coin door lock.

#1047 10 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Ok where can I binge on this nonsense?
I have the flu and just had my shot of whiskey.
not a bad time. Thanks

I have bronchitis. Signed up for Hulu last night figuring I'd chug a bit of my cough medicine with codine, watch an episode or two then crash....
Apparently codine has the opposite effect on me. I was WIRED. Wound up watching 10 episodes last night before forcing myself to get some rest( 2am).
Good show. Really enjoyed it.

#1363 10 months ago

Christ, some of you people have serious issues. Why not take all your fang club/waaa...they're only making 750 games bitching and start a separate thread to cry amongst yourselves.

Can we switch to talking about possible game modes and playfield features?

#1636 10 months ago

It's amazing that some of you can even function in daily life.

#1638 10 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's easy if you get your daily dose of Rick and Morty.

and vaccines.

#1685 10 months ago
Quoted from attack7:

AB-1619, today at 4PM EST

You're...

ea9fbe2557bfcf08ed5dd6c58e4437ec--film-planes-steve-martin.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
#1802 10 months ago

I don't get it.

#2159 10 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Since I'm getting a ton of emails about our process at PinballSTAR :
Interested list is just that - it's to tell us you're interested - it is not a spot in line. Not one game has been sold by us yet and not one deposit has been taken and not one spot has been assigned or reserved for anyone. I will not take deposits until we are live. I'm sorry - once I do a 'favor' to someone then I'm being unfair to everyone else, I won't do it. That also means past customers and new customers get the same shake. In the past we have tried to favor prior customers with guaranteeing a spot and putting them early, but frankly at this point since I've been a Spooky distributor from the beginning there are now so many Spooky games and Spooky customers it's impossible to do that. When we go live everyone will be on equal footing and have same chance at a game through PinballSTAR.
So... if you asked to be on our interested list last week or will later today or tomorrow - you will all be in the same position. Because you emailed me you were interested didn't put you early and didn't guarantee you a spot with us. I'm just spelling that out for everyone so it's clear as there is some confusion on that point. The interested list was just you telling us 'we're interested' then we know to keep you in the loop for the official Spooky reveal.
Our process is when Spooky says it's time to go live - then we will send our typical 'ORDERING IS OPEN' email out and in there there will be a paypal link to click on and pay - easy - when we sell out then the link will no longer work. Please DO NOT call me, DO NOT email me to order - there is no way we can handle things that way - I have to control quantities and I can't be on the phone and email and paypal etc... I will not accept checks to be mailed later, etc... Only paypal so quantities can be controlled and shut off when we are out. I do not want to oversell and have anyone upset.
Sorry for the strictness - it is done out of the desire to be as fair to everyone as we can, not play favorites, and not disappoint anyone. I wish it was easier, it's not a fun position for me to be in. I at least hope I have your respect I am trying to be fair, transparent, and not play games with my customer base. This is the only way I do things and I'm not going to change now. Being Spooky's largest distributor have a fairly large allotment so I have plenty to sell, but it seems they will all go quickly regardless.
If you want on our email list to get our email blast when things go live - email me at Sales@PinballSTAR.com - that's it - then wait.
…and thank you to everyone for your interest, excitement, and support of PinballSTAR and our mutual friends at Spooky Pinball !
oh, and I have 1 Alice Cooper left - in a box, ready to ship - contact me if interested...
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Joe, can you reserve me #12?

#2783 10 months ago

Team spooky, can you give some hints as to different modes/objectives?

#2956 10 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What does the BS edition get besides the powder coating? In the key post, Charlie mentioned some other surprises he couldn’t talk about yet before reveal.

I think I read more callouts than the standard. Is that correct?

#2963 10 months ago
Quoted from rai:

No. Just cosmetic stiff like the aroma and speaker cover (speaker light is extra).

I read this as the bs edition gets extra sound/callouts...

Price is $6995 .... The Blood Suckers edition is an additional $525 if you choose that upgrade. With no expense spared on the design, many quality updgrades, video, music, speech, and a HUGE custom speech package from star and co-creater of Rick and Morty, Justin Roiland, we feel this is one VERY special game at a great price!

#3112 10 months ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

In for a BSE with PinballSTAR...

Same. Had Spooky up on one monitor and email from Joe on the other. Spooky was slow so hurried and Paypal'd Joe.

#3159 10 months ago

In. Haunted House Party incoming.

#3182 10 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1837 Standard
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1851 Standard
1853 BSE
1862 BSE
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1887 BSE
1897 BSE
1912 BSE
1944 BSE
Post your edition and order number if you want to help with the list.

I paid through PP. Do not see a #

#3415 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GET ON LINE QUICK IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE.
You have been warned fine Pinsiders.

Is mine on the line yet????

#3565 10 months ago

Who's making pickle flipper toppers?

#3950 10 months ago

I just told the old lady what I did today........She's psyched!

#4490 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Short answer is we dont know what the special first day purchase prize included is but 750 people will get it lol....

I wouldn't turn down Invisiglass.

#4492 10 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone get notified of their position in the build queue yet?

Going by your avatar, I'd say reverse cowgirl.

#4521 10 months ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

And the evil Morty song:

I will shit on the floor if this song isn't in there.

#4958 10 months ago
th (resized).jpeg
#5035 10 months ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

Charlie bought a guys ACNC back because the coin door latch fell loose during shipment. It was badass and is a running joke with pictures of coin doors everywhere.

And it is now in my basement.

#5137 10 months ago

I don't mind waiting. Only thing I'm afraid of happening again is what I did while I was waiting for my TNA.....I had to scratch the itch and bought three games while I was waiting.

#5276 10 months ago

Refer back to post #1636

#5804 10 months ago

I was 3min after. Thought that was good. Crazy that we are looking at seconds.

#5818 10 months ago

Lucky's....I didn't even get the email until a couple minutes after.

#5862 10 months ago

Can't wait to see some game play vids. Like what I see but do think it would've been cool to have a portal shot similar to LOTR ring shot.

#5873 10 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Nah, this isnt a company that rehashes the same ideas over and over, sorry.

That's the reason I said Similar. According to your logic, they shouldn't use ramps/pops....

I would've like to seen something a little cooler with the portal shot. Who knows, maybe after some more vids, it may be pretty cool. Can't wait to see what this pin becomes.

#5883 10 months ago
Quoted from zucot:

Anyone hear from Joe lately?

Did he say if he had any other blocks other than 51-59?

#5930 10 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Ah, but you WILL want to.

They are not.

No. And Pickle Rick isn’t going far; just not exactly where he is on that prototype.

My man.

#5957 10 months ago

Maybe you'll like the main mech in the middle. Not a "sculpt " toy but looks to be very interactive with a lot of code potential.

#6025 10 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So many Scott’s in so many different reality’s, how lucky are we to have C 137 Scott in our reality.

Same for you bud. Hope everything goes well.

#6056 10 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How many (Playable) balls did they say are in the game? 4 total?
I would like to see a “hunt” mode.
Keara Hunt
The playfield is a single color, maybe green like a jungle as a nod to predator?. The target is a single lit insert that slowly pulses red only slightly at first like a ping, the target insert moves quickly around the board. Maybe the next insert could start to change slightly to red ahead of time to give you an idea of where its going?
You can charge her ability via the portal spinner when you are in this mode and the insert lights redder and it slows down moving around.
Maybe there can be multiple targets that build over time, or it builds on itself until you either kill them all or get killed.
Tons of dimensions.

And end it with a butthole shot.

#6286 10 months ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I'm not attacking anyone nor have i called people out. I didn't even name the distributor that did that nor did Spooky. I have never once mentioned Kingpin games good or bad. From the few times i spoke to you. Very polite a great help and Extremely fast response times. So impressed that i recommended a few people to order from you. All i have done is make a point and ask a few questions.
Please explain to me how I'm attacking Spooky when all I have said was they allocated orders of 100+ before orders were set to go live. That's not an attack that's fact and its been confirmed.
But I'll ask the question again since the answer you gave had nothing to do with my original question.
If the premise of getting a Rick and Morty was based on "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE". Does Holding spots and making newcomers wait a day after repeat customers equal "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"?. It's a yes or no question. You didn't need to write a whole paragraph explaining your whole operation
Once again I have never spoken your name,insulted or called you out so if you feel attacked your on a island by yourself. I respect your business I wish you nothing but all the success in the world. If you want to have a conversation or speak further you have my contact information
Ps. I'm not frustrated with Joe. Guy works hard and i respect that.

Blah, blah, blah, bSlah, bTlah, bFlah, bUlah.
It's old.

#6390 10 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Link it here so I can key post mark it please. Thanks!

Yes. Can these be made key posts so I don't have to weed through all the crying.?

#6416 10 months ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

To be fair, I think a lot of people were good little boys about setting their alarms, having the spooky page up and logged in prior to launch, already decided on BSE, then upon launch clicking buy instantly only to watch the site spin and spin...so in a panic they jump to back up plan Joe after 5 minutes only to realize that means 2021 now with a 500+ number...and to twist the knife further...less than a minute and a half sooner order with Joe would have resulted in 6-8 months less wait time
Might as well have just rolled out of bed from a drunken stupor and ordered whenever

pasted_image (resized).png
#6816 9 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If you’re buying this pin, you’re not concerned that ACNC has so many serious problems that have yet to be resolved by Spooky?
Sure, this is your dream theme, but so was Alice Cooper for those buyers. Now they’re stuck with a game that constantly resets due to memory leaks and many issues with the mechs. I have two friends with ACNC and no way I was going to even think about buying Rick and Morty until I saw Spooky could finish their prior game.

Not worried here. Have TNA and ACNC. No issues at all.

#7174 9 months ago
Quoted from newtoit:

How about that flooble crank!

Any good close up pics of it? Any concerns of its durability from impacts from a steel ball?

#7195 9 months ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

But only if I can set the cursing to 73.9%

If I can't set it 72.08%, I'm out.

#7349 9 months ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

If anyone knows of a blacklight, UV reactive R&M poster, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to add one to my collection, and haven't had any luck finding one yet.
(I know, this is a pin thread, not a poster thread, but worth a shot)

amazon.com link »

#7354 9 months ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Unless it is printed with UV-reactive inks, it's not a blacklight compatible poster, and is just a pretty neon colored posted. I'm looking for specifically a R&M poster that is printed with UV-inks and reacts to blacklights and pops/glows under a blacklight.
Thanks though, I appreciate the looking out.

I have a couple non-blacklight posters in my room that still pop.

#7356 9 months ago

Charlie,
How's about posting a flooble crank pic.
I'm about 3 weeks burned out of bitching about the ordering process.

#7385 9 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Lol.... soon! The guy who does that is on a 50th birthday trip and I don't want to see his phone blow up for a few days.

Is the knocker going to be used for the extra ball ala ACNC? If so, that may be the reason I add it. I do like that.

#7436 9 months ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

I believe you are looking at the flooblecrank. Once hit it actually moves a captive ball behind it and counts for points and might be the way you charge the magna-save battery. Someone correct me here.

I'd like to see a close up pic of it. Hope it's strong.

#7444 9 months ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

It does go all the way through and is nutted on both sides. It is a custom machined piece with threads on both parts that protrude through the bottom of the playfield. But in all honesty, the pinball will be destroyed before this post gets beat up.

Cool. I was worried that I may bust my nutted part, especially with it being coated in megaseed oil.

#7543 9 months ago

Will all the flooble cranks be the same size? I'm hoping my has a little more girth so I can whack it easier.

#7546 9 months ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

You’re stuck with the flooble crank Spooky sends ya. You’ll just have to make do like the rest of us.

I heard it's a exact mold of Scott's flooble.

#7817 9 months ago

FREE TOPPER!?!?! Excuse me for a moment....

pasted_image (resized).png
#8158 9 months ago

Can y'all please ignore the Jerry.

#8458 9 months ago
Quoted from rmarmol1:

Is there anyone Near me that it is earlier on the list than I am?
I’m build #653
And if so, can I come over when you get yours?

How would we know, Mr. no location listed.

#8470 9 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Was game play video supposed to be shown today?

It was yesterday. You must've gone through the wrong portal.

#8642 9 months ago

I'm getting really excited for this game after listening to that!

#8650 9 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

This is a great interview! Listening to Scott describe the gameplay made my nipples hard. I'm only getting more excited for this game the more I hear about it.

Pics.?

#9027 9 months ago

Are legs optional, or are they all getting delivered with Whoa Nellie crates?

#9076 9 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I would doubt they would make it an option if it was extensively used. Just MHO

ACNC uses it for xball, which is cool. Other than in-game uses like that, I don't have use for a knocker. I'd like to know if it does have in-game use on R&M

#9155 9 months ago
Quoted from gutz:

When opportunity knocks, you must answer.

When opportunity knocks, you must squanch.

#9394 8 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I agree the Rick and Morty Superbowl ad didn't hurt this game at all but didn't help either unless Spooky plans to announce another 250 games. I'll make a superbowl prediction... an announcement will happen at some point 250 more games.
What is the line on that? 2 1/2 to 1 maybe?

Uh oh. Look at all those thumbs down. That's gonna keep you real busy stalking all those downvoters.

#9575 8 months ago

I'm headed to the back office to watch this. Might get squanchy in here.

#9764 8 months ago

I want to see the garage shot made from the upper flipper.

Show us what you got.

#9883 8 months ago

Idiocracy is coming true.

#9884 8 months ago

Mr Meeseeks, make this shit stop.

#9904 8 months ago

Guess we wont see if anyone makes the garage shot.

5c0785f3c6016de73a2c814e9d8aabffbccce3b0 (resized).png
#10056 8 months ago

Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I just watched the SMB show on the Adult Swim web channel. Interesting and Revelatory to say the least. Lets just say that THEME is the ONLY reason the game will fetch 7k or 8k, depending on whatever optioned out version any customer will buy of this game. If this were a non licensed theme (ie America's Most Haunted), this game would NEVER sell 200 units, let alone 750 in 4 hours before a full reveal. I suppose this is old news, but actually seeing the game in action is today's topic, so.........
This game is cool because of theme and integration ONLY. Why? Ask yourself "What does this game have to offer on the playfield which is valuable, unique, or engaging and interactive to the player?"
1. a pop bumper sling shot: Cool idea, but far from original, novel, or significant value added to the game
2. Magna Save: again, a cool idea, but NOTHING new
3. Single Subway (garage to portal eject over left flipper): another cool idea, but NOT new
4. two ramps (plastic, if i remember correctly). the ramps do very little "traveling" or curving, so its kind of Gomez-like in the return to flipper.
5. three flippers (extra 45 bucks for the third flipper, if not less)
6. space ship toy (Kerins said that this was "off the shelf", meaning it was not new for this game, which makes it significantly cheaper than designing and manufacturing a new specific toy for this game only). The toy is on a SPRING (See SW)
7. Horseshoe lock mech. THIS is the thing which seems sort of novel, but certainly not a significant addition mechanically, aesthetically, or otherwise. I will say that the physical lock is pretty dang cool, and I'm glad they got it working well.
8. Scoop in the MIDDLE of the PF. another awkward position for a scoop, like TNA
Considering the foregoing, it is readily apparent that the playfield design is neither exciting, nor novel. There is nothing unique, unconventional, or otherwise ground braking about the design, ball path, or mechs in this game, to say nothing about the true value of any part of it or the sum of its parts. I am disappointed in the layout, and the lack of real mechs or interactive toys on this game. Scott Danesi came on this forum and explained that he wasn't worried about the lack of toys on the game because Modders would come out with stuff we could buy. I respect his honesty, but that does not excuse Spooky from being willfully cheap and refusing to implement creative and value adding mechanical devices to the game. Danesi went on to brag about having 16 opto switches in the game. WOWEEEEE!!! SWITCHES!!!!! that's what we all want more of to make our experience so much more enjoyable!!!! (sarcasm) Why not just include a bag of opto switches for us to play with when we cant be home to play our pinball games?
I really love this show, so i was hoping for more. I am bummed. I have heard it over and over that this playfield is conventional and uninspired, not to mention bereft of any real mechanical, interactive devices to affect gameplay and the ball path. I really wanted this to be Spooky's STEP UP in game design. It is not. It is, however, a fantastic theme integration that they have done. I can't wait to see the screen and hear the callouts. But, we all know, we can just buy seasons one through four to see the show and hear Rick's banter. we don't need to spend 8000 dollars to see the show and hear Rick scream at Morty.
I will hand it to spooky for getting this awesome license, but alas, perhaps the license was too expensive to allow them to really give the customers a robust playfield with more to do and engage.
I don't mean to be a thorn in this thread; i just wanted to share my true reaction. I think any buyer will be thrilled to have this game for their own reasons. My reasons for buying a pinball are at least 65-75% layout and design, which includes what I have discussed is missing in this game. The remainder is a hodge podge of art, theme, and sound. I hope the future owners of this game have a great experience from what the game has to offer. I just know that unless that Playfield gets an overhaul, I am not going to be owning one any time soon.
Best Regards,
The one and only BOSS HOG

Enjoying your IMDN that is overloaded with interactive mechs and subways and innovative features?

#10075 8 months ago

Watched the stream again on my puter without chat and enjoyed it a lot more. Can't wait to flip this game!

#10156 8 months ago
Quoted from bkerins:

But do you hate action buttons as much as I do?

Mostly agree, but I do enjoy it on POTC. Love seeing people drain as they greedily keeping trying to collect all the gold.

#10417 8 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Anyone else having a delay on hearing about their order from C137 designs for custom image from R&M? When I ordered, it said 7-10 days, but I'm going on day 12.

Same. I think they are flooded.

#10471 8 months ago

Now enjoy your 18month wait for one of the last to be built. lol.

Nice bidding, Jerry's.

btw, I'm entertaining opening bids starting at $40k for my early game.

#10697 8 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

apart from the few hundred TNA playfields out in the wild that are totalled because of the pooling and chipping issue that Stern and JJP have also had? I don't think Spooky do anything miraculous that gives them a competitive edge on playfields.
Honestly stop talking rubbish.
(visit https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/101#post-4911311)
(I came to an arrangement with spooky on mine that I'm cool with if not totally happy, and recognising Spooky are a small outfit the fact that Charlie tried his best to make something work is the reason I placed an order for R&M).
Regards,
Neil.

"few hundred" totalled palyfields? Where in the world do you pull this shit from?

#10769 8 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I call them facts! People started to see this problem at game number 90ish. I was game number 102. Aniraf linked above was #218. Folks with game number 400 where seeing this also (floyd1977). All through the thread there are games from 90s all the way into the 400's. sorry but important to have a balanced view on these things.

Huh. I know several people that have TNA's with no playfield issues, therefore I say hundreds have zero issues. Funny how that can be with only hundreds made in total.

#11108 8 months ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I ordered Jan 30th, still haven't heard from them...

Anything yet? I ordered 1/31 and haven't heard. I assume they are busy, so I haven't emailed yet asking.

#11287 8 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

I think it depends on who you get the silicone rubbers from. Spooky gets them from Pinball Life I believe and they are bouncy as hell.

My stock ACNC rubbers are great. I don't find them bouncy at all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 22.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside