Topic Stats

• 12,246 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garretswinning.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#898 1 year ago

As you make shots "goddamn"

#1012 1 year ago

I really hope it has ricks car battery as a layered upper and lower playfield. Wait so who is going to power my pinball machine

#1064 1 year ago

Mr.meseeks save my next ball drain(rick burping). Ooowee can do

#1264 1 year ago

Im curious what shipping costs will be in the states if you order directly from spooky. If your going through spooky vs. A distrubitor you would think it would be a little cheaper cause your cutting out what the distributors cut would be....havent purchased directly from them. Someone else have any experience or knowledge on this.

#1339 1 year ago

Mr.meeseeks transfer this autograph to all bloodsucker editions!

15758195940602178142827614905322 (resized).jpg
#1364 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Christ, some of you people have serious issues. Why not take all your fang club/waaa...they're only making 750 games bitching and start a separate thread to cry amongst yourselves.
Can we switch to talking about possible game modes and playfield features?

Im with this guy and to all the cry babies on here

#2122 1 year ago

spookyluke lets say sales are open and whatever edition either bs or standard after the deposit has been made will you immediately be given what number that machine is?
Maybe also just an estimated ball park of a shipping date?

#2293 1 year ago

This weeks episode ricks going to be going crazy for pinball instead of nintendo and instead of wal-mart it will be spooky pinball only makes sense

#3272 1 year ago

I got one over phone because online checkout qasnt working

#3453 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Also, you have the people who called in their orders the minute they realized the website was all muffed up.

I was one of those guys and im very thankful for KT taking care of my order for me. Really good peeps over at spooky

#3465 1 year ago

So what is that we get for ordering within the first 48hrs. Of sale. I havent seen anything on this

#3476 1 year ago
Quoted from Morinack:

“In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!”

I remember that email was just curious if anyone had knew what exactly it was

#3915 1 year ago

Gotta have noob noob

#3921 1 year ago
Quoted from yannflipp1337:

Hey guys just a silly questions, i watched for the 900th time the playfield reveal, and the scoop is rgb illumated etc...
But i see no wires coming into the scoop, Is that a new kind of wireless powering that Scott designed?
For real, anybody got an idea ?
[quoted image]

You talking about inside the ship? I seen wires coming out the backside of it in a video

#4003 1 year ago

Im surprised no one has brought up the art blades in the standard r&m video with charlie in it. Bet alot of you will go back n check now lol. But for real it is there

#4006 1 year ago

Really.....

Screenshot_20191216-175902_eBay (resized).jpg
#4025 1 year ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

So I'm only seeing around 200 -300 direct orders.
The rest go to distributors?
Anyone have an updated list of the order numbers
What's the latest number so far?

They have stated it was even 50/50 so 375 straight from spooky and 375 from disturbutors

#4040 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

They look good, but they are so dark that's why nobody noticed them. I want bright, punchy, wild, zany, wacky, waving, flailing, inflatable-arm tube man graphics like on the outside of the cab.

Agreed.they make sense and flow with the pf art but would like something bold like the cab

#4046 1 year ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I get the space theme but the black of the art on the inside of the cabinet makes it look bare. I would have liked to have seen the neighborhood on the backboard or something with a bit more design flare.

Maybe if they stuck with black maybe make them power blades and the planets would pop

#4052 1 year ago
Quoted from xizor:

Now that the ordering is done, who’s the first to shift the thread to complaining about when we get our games?

Only slut dragons

#5097 1 year ago

#351 WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB. Sounds alot better then those that missed out completly.

#5525 1 year ago

spookyluke is there any plans to make spooky pinball bowling shirts with rick and morty on it?

#5938 1 year ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPOOKY PINBALL, FELLOW PINHEADS AND R&M FANS!!! Wubba lubba dub dub!!!!!

#5942 1 year ago

Rick and morty say HAPPY HUMAN HOLIDAY!!!!
15772834056002787505581663428023 (resized).jpg

Look at them socks God Dammmmnnn!!!!!!

#6133 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

So what's gonna come first games shipping or a gameplay video?

Hopefully a decision on what we get for ordering within the first 48hrs

#6137 1 year ago

Has anyone here read any of the rick and morty comics? If you get the time and a fan of the show you will really enjoy them

#6208 1 year ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Wait! This is going to have a Plumbus!?! I’ve got grandkids playing these games for god sake! This is way too dangerous..., and irresponsible.[quoted image]

Then dont play it or buy it. Simple fix.

#6516 1 year ago

Funny that people complain about what number they got but they are not complaining that they were lucky enough to even get one.

#6551 1 year ago

Pinballcave beer fridge i been working on.

20191231_135225 (resized).jpg
#6586 1 year ago

18 minutes til spooky announces custom Tshirts per machine

#7175 1 year ago

Just terrible

14126 (resized).png
#7179 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s awful, same age a me, you can’t take a moment of time for granted.

Rick are you saying granite? I hope spooky will put something in the pin or some type of special thanks in memory of...maybe a scrolling message like the high scores when you dont press any buttons.

#7180 1 year ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

Sure it sucks, but this is hardly news. It's almost 4 months old.

I dont have social media and had 2 different people message me that today. I thought it just happened. I see the date now that you mention it

#7504 1 year ago

The dopest dope you done ever smoked

20200110_170015 (resized).jpg
#7550 1 year ago

Its not how you hit it but rather how well you use the flooble crank

#7727 1 year ago

Hell fucking yeah

#7945 1 year ago

Am i reading this wrong or what. So if you choose the bill accepter you only get the cut out for it. If you choose to do headphones you will lose your ability to have a bill acceptor also? Please correct me if im wrong

#7959 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

There are multiple ways to have a headphone jack / volume control in the front of the machine. One of them is to use the spot where the bill acceptor would be. But you could only do this if you upgraded your machine to the DBA "style" coin door from Spooky. Default has no DBA slot.

Thanks for clarifying. Sounds like i would rather have a headphone jack style like pinsound

#8047 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Shows what you know, while people are spending hundreds on invisiglass, I have a crystal clear view of the playfield!

I got a sheet of the jjp invisiglass for christmas and its super nice. Cant really tell its there until you go to touch it.

#8300 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I like the attention to detail , great job . I'm afraid the drinks would froth up or spill on machine when the game is being nudged or shaken . I use a slim side table for drinks , if you don't have the room to do this I understand why you would go the cup holder route .[quoted image]

I have pin gulps on all my machines and i have never had a problem with any spilling out onto the machine even with a full beer. Id be more worried if i had a table next to my machine and accidently kicking the leg and knocking it over. But to each is own. Just my opinion.

#8310 1 year ago

Is anyone planning on making a portal mod. Dont know if it was already said or not but a projector that shines under the cabinet onto the floor that would also spin. Maybe even turn on for a few seconds when you make that portal shot. I see an interdimensional tv is in the works I will def be getting that.

#8325 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Where is that??

Im trying to find the link. Its the guy thats making the 3D printed cup for R&M. Its says at the bottom of the page he is working on it.

#8329 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Old one:
I'm updating it:[quoted image]

Badass

#8334 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Paid to join the club and they sent a poster saying to join the club?

They could have not sent shit. But then people would prob complain about that also. Im grateful and appreciate everything they do. You should ask them to hold everything thats free instead of sending it... like the free topper

#8337 1 year ago

Has anyone heard of anything else on when the second half of season 4 starts back up.

Screenshot_20200119-075437_Chrome (resized).jpg
#8343 1 year ago

Went out playing currently

20200119_114356 (resized).jpg
#8347 1 year ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Are there not Pickle flavoured Pringles in the US? I believe we've had them in Canada for a few years now, they are delicious! Unless " Pickle Rick" flavoured Pringles are something totally different, Pickle with a hint of... well who knows Szechuan perhaps.

Only one way to find out

#8439 1 year ago

Schezuan sauce < gameplay video

#8532 1 year ago

Just came in today!

15797275107488566330571501301229 (resized).jpg
#8709 12 months ago

I think we might see a video on the topper before gameplay video. Just a hunch. Either way not knowing when and whats to come keeps everything exciting to me and on my toes (refresh page). I cant believe i started reading this thread when it first started and have read every single post. Might be possible to spent more hours reading this thread then coding lol but prob not likely in all reality but in the pinside dimension its possible.

#8874 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

C’mon Spooky, we’ve been patient so far...
[quoted image]

Jack danger said on his stream feb 1st there will be a stream. We shall see

#9001 11 months ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Spotted on the Spooky FB page! Check out them toppers! OOH WEE![quoted image]

Thats awesome im digging the topper size.Thanks for posting i dont have FB

#9047 11 months ago

Noticing in the past few pics that the third flipper has a black ring on it and other pics has yellow. Is it just a decision not made yet by spooky or is it yet another option that you get to choose your colors or something

#9087 11 months ago

Does spooky have any plans or do they currently offer a HD glass?

#9100 11 months ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I reached out to him, stated he uses a local glass guy to use local businesses and apparently they don't carry it...I don't know why with all the glass he's buying they can't order it in? I believe Stern and JJP offers it...got to compete!

I currently have jjp on my data east game and love it. I get using local businesses and im all about it. If there would be an option to upgrade to it i wouldnt hesitate. Im getting every option supporting this thing 100%

#9219 11 months ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Do you want to develope an app?

Do you want to go to florida?

#9235 11 months ago

We need to re think how much time it takes for video realeases and how much time it takes to get your machine. Remember what happens when you start messing with time.

#9242 11 months ago

I thought it was top of eldest slut dragons staff for a sec

#9284 11 months ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You’ve probably jerked him off

Perhaps maybe a quick hand bond

#9319 11 months ago

What if on the topper you could have the sun that screams and would rotate to being able to see it when your in that dimension.

#9321 11 months ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

In another dimension I'm already playing my machine in the garage! Very excited.[quoted image]

Thats pretty damn good

#9378 11 months ago
Screenshot_20200203-122639_Chrome (resized).jpg
#9439 11 months ago
20200204_164000 (resized).jpg
#9441 11 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That looks great!

Thanks just gotta play a game of 100 beer signs on the wall take one down pass it around.....this will get a special spot when 351 gets here.

#9459 11 months ago

Blips & Chitz!!!!!!!!

#9465 11 months ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Or dimensions visited?

So you would match by dimiesnsions visited? Would be interesting

#9472 11 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

Maybe last two digits are what ball you are currently on?

Cant be. If you look left to the score it says ball 1 there.

#9487 11 months ago
Quoted from algorhythms:

Number of megaseeds collected?

Good job noob noob!

#9665 11 months ago

Is this the first sighting of a spooky rick and morty hoodie At 1:50 in the video?

#9779 11 months ago

Its like bar stool sports pizza reviews 1 bite everybody knows the rules. Here it should be 1 owners club everybody knows the rules. You got it scott!

#9948 11 months ago

Badass the portal spins and lights up when your ready to go to another dimension. Very well intergrated

#10106 11 months ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

It might.[quoted image]

I still have 5 of the schezuan sauces in the fridge. Been in there since that short realease. Might have to crack one open when my machine comes for shits n giggles.

#10112 11 months ago

That’s a bummer!
So much content to draw from on this show there are tons of possibilities for a great video mode.
I think Bowen should take this as a personal challenge to make the best video mode ever and change everyone’s mind on how we think about video modes.... if there’s anyone who can make it the best I’m confident it would be him!
That that come off as desperate for a video mode???

I for one enjoy the video modes.

#10117 11 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

I could have swore deadflip was supposed to stream this today, am I wrong?

Where did ya hear that?

#10129 11 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I had a stash of them, over a dozen...my wife threw them out not realizing they were special.

My wife tried doing the same thing but convinced her to just let them be lol

#10224 11 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Can you share info on who does this work ?
Thx

C137Designs.com

#10242 11 months ago

Why not make balloon popping jerry a option. You could have a menu setting to turn it on and off. Would be funny if you turn it on rick says "god dammit jerry if you absolutey must! if i do it will you shut up!?"

#10289 11 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

For those hoping to match their game # with a universe, there have been 40 dimensions so far. Unfortunately only 14 have a number assigned. Fan favorites are Buttworld and Hamster in Butt World.
[quoted image][quoted image]

If only i can get them to change the 351 to 35C then i would have a matching dimension.

#10306 11 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

But what if not everyone has a topper?? oh...wait just a second here...

The folks with low ceilings gonna be blown. Time to cut holes in drywall or ceiling tiles.

#10325 11 months ago

Id imagine the boob world, with shots to hit knockers and the knocker go off when you hit the target, would be in the adult mode only

#10460 11 months ago

Sold!
For $3550!!!!

Damn you were fast. Was just about to post that lol.

#10467 11 months ago

Whos ready for the jerry on ebay to pop up in the forum celebrating his winning bid lol

#10522 11 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So what do you guys think of this for a mod. Velcro it to anywhere inside the pin I suppose. (rough draft - final version pics soon which will be white instead of gray, and hopefully better resolution printed label)
[quoted image][quoted image]

My sauce looks way different

20200211_170831 (resized).jpg
#10529 11 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Interesting meta dilemma. Which is the ‘right’ szechuan sauce mod? The Mulan one referenced on the actual tv show, or the Rick and Morty promotion sauce McDonald’s bought out in response to the TV show?

True that. Didnt think of it that way. I guess you gotta get both

#10849 11 months ago

My valentines from my wife. Shes also excited about the r&m pin. Didnt have any r&m funko pops prior to today but i see in the future im just gonna have to collect them all.

20200214_151815 (resized).jpg
#11028 11 months ago

What post number was the details on kruzman doing the playfield coating?

#11271 11 months ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

So the game at Lyman's (in D.C.) is definitely up and running. I went there for lunch today and played four games. Got killed in three of them and had a decent game four with multi-ball. I don't know the fricking rules to save my life but the multi-ball was fun and the call outs are great (thought those with little ones or the easily offended about will want to run family friendly mode). Four games does not a review make but just a couple of observations:
1. The game played like a Scott Denesi. Very fast and scoops fire the ball out reminiscent of TNA. The pop bumper in place of a sling on the left side is pretty novel. This is not a slow paced game. Had quite a few SDTM's when I didn't get enough juice to power it up the left ramp. I tilted three times trying to slap save or nudge.
2. I didn't miss not having any bash toys. Like ACNC, I was too busy trying to keep the ball in play to notice.
3. The guy before me had a ball drain not register. Only way to get the game going again was a power re-cycle. This did not happen to me but it did happen again to the guy who played after my final game. I'm thinking probably a roll over switch adjustment. Lyman's is a league location so I'm sure they will sort it out.
4. The chili hotdogs were good. The beer was cold. Another great afternoon at Lyman's.

Same machine i played yesterday. The tilt sensitvity was set higher to prevent people from going crazy and moving the machine all around for an attempted shake thay wasnt necessary.

#11325 11 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Did it have a dollar acceptor?

It has the dba but does have the actual bill acceptor in it. I played again yesterday and got a bit better with ball control. Still not an impressive score but got 5.4 mil

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garretswinning.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside