Topic Stats

• 12,252 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by planters49
  • Topic is favorited by 233 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,271 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210127_200424 (resized).jpg
20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider druthefu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#867 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I'll second that! He didn't even mind me texting him till 2am when Charlie and team dropped this Awesome bomb on us. Fang member and cash in hand with Mr Christopher.

Looking forward to seeing some schwifty Mod Couple mods with this theme!

#942 1 year ago

With Justin Roiland on board, is there any chance the BS Edition will include some type of a custom call-out with the name of the purchaser being belched or quivered out, a la the Adam West call-out on Batman66?

1 week later
#3671 1 year ago

Will games be produced in numerical order, or can a buyer request a specific # be assigned to his/her machine and remain in the same queue in line?

#3689 1 year ago

Will either edition of this pin have any UV reactive ink on anything to make it pop under the blacklights many of us have in our game space?

#3842 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Ummmm did I say say first day? I meant first 10 minutes!!!
No? Aw s**t... looks like we owe 750 people something fun!

Any chance for a custom call out by Justin from a character with the first name of the purchaser?

"God damnit Drew, I told you not to touch that!"

#3859 1 year ago

Will this game have any network connectivity features?

#5282 1 year ago

And here I was thinking entitlement was just a Millennial generation thing....

2 weeks later
#6831 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You must have me confused with someone else. I doubt many people on here know of me, I'm not a hyper poster or Pinside

"I'm not a hyper poster"....checks number of posts made on Pinside (in 6 year membership) = 5,000+

Please define hyper poster

#6860 1 year ago

I'd rather hear Rick belch and say "Replay" or "Yay Morty, another game for no schmekles" than hear the knocker sound. In a home environment using Free Play, I never understood the reason for a knocker.

#6866 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Your avatar says it all ( which I like )[quoted image]

My words were "In a home environment using Free Play, I never understood the reason for a knocker." IN A HOME USE ENVIRONMENT USING FREE PLAY. I do understand the reason for a knocker in general and in a location/arcade. I'm speculating that RAM is a title that will be in more homes than on location.

#6889 1 year ago

Real knockers vs fake knockers....are we talking pinball here???

#6935 1 year ago

5093 posts is hardly keeping to yourself hahaha

#7097 1 year ago

Knockers...to fans...

Next will be breathing and sighs....

#7234 1 year ago

As cliche as it sounds, WHAT A JERRY

#7307 1 year ago

If anyone knows of a blacklight, UV reactive R&M poster, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to add one to my collection, and haven't had any luck finding one yet.

(I know, this is a pin thread, not a poster thread, but worth a shot)

#7330 1 year ago

Did you actually follow your search suggestion and see the results, or are you just being a Jerry?

#7336 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I found a couple on amazon
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »
Just because it doesnt SAY black light poster doesnt mean it isnt UV reactive. If you are just looking for a hippy store fuzzy black light poster with R&M with pot leaves all over, Im sure it exists.
Edit More:
More:
https://www.teepublic.com/poster-and-art/6249957-rick-ripper
https://www.redbubble.com/people/wongphu/works/43158549-rick-sanchez-from-rick-and-morty-special-trippy-design?p=tapestry
https://www.redbubble.com/people/julijakrizaj/works/29746413-ricks-dream?p=tapestry

Unless it is printed with UV-reactive inks, it's not a blacklight compatible poster, and is just a pretty neon colored posted. I'm looking for specifically a R&M poster that is printed with UV-inks and reacts to blacklights and pops/glows under a blacklight.

Thanks though, I appreciate the looking out.

#7357 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

amazon.com link »

Almost....but reading the questions asked to the seller:

Question:Does it glow under black light ?
Answer:Hello and Thank you for your inquiry. No this will not glow under black light

#7361 1 year ago

Charlie/Luke,

Any plans for an official topper for this game?

#7365 1 year ago

That's a beefy looking subwoofer in that cabinet. Can't wait to get my Goldmine garagecade rockin!!!!!

#7369 1 year ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

The recent talk about UV posters is interesting and relevant to a project I've been working on.

That looks bad ass, man! I've long wondered why PFs and cabinets don't leverage UV-reactive inks more on games (cost?). A lot of us have blacklights in our home locations, and having a true blacklight experience from a pin would be the tits!

#7798 1 year ago

This just makes me want to get schwifty!!!

Now that I don’t need to worry about spending money on an add-on mod (topper) for $500+, I can look forward to expanding my home arcade and grab a NBA Jam mini cab once they go on sale.

This just made made me not feel like a Jerry for not being invited to Vindicators 2!!!

#7957 1 year ago

Out of curiosity, with the beefed up computer in R&M, is there any chance for more current technology to include Bluetooth headphone compatibility, and then all this talk of headphone jacks and an upgraded coin doors to accommodate said jacks would be out the door? I know I no longer have any headphones in my house that are wired, except for the free earbuds that came with a previous generation iPhone I had? I know this could be a problem on route for sync'ing headphones, but in the home environment where I imagine most of the R&M would be going, this could be a cool "boutique" feature.

#7979 1 year ago

BT headphones vs wired headphones....welcome to 2020 technologies.

So IF there is any type of Internet connectivity, should we not look forward to WiFi and use a 56k dial up modem in these machines? Asking for a friend...

#8011 1 year ago

Even Mr. Noob-noob went wireless...just sayin’
4184FAEA-F0F4-447D-9002-86A0FF29B834 (resized).png

#8015 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

That’s Noob-noob, noob.
No offense intended, but couldn’t pass that up!

All good, I just wanted to say Mr. Poopy Butthole. But I do feel like Dufus Rick now...

I will go a step further and say that it is NOT Mr. Poopy Butthole nor Mr. Noob-noob. It is one of the Ball Fondlers from the Interdimensional TV Show.
I guess we're both Dufus Ricks....

#8024 1 year ago

For those that missed out on a R&M, is it the same feeling as not getting invited to Vindicators 2?

#8035 1 year ago

Peace Among Worlds

#8041 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

It was killing me and I had to look it up....apparently, the characters name is Benjamin!
https://rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin
So I'm guessing Mr PBH, N-n and Benjamin are all the same species?

Like the entire Yoda and Baby Yoda mystery! haha

#8074 1 year ago

Don't forget that new Snake Jazz jam! If Summer's listening, you know it's fire.

#8096 1 year ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Ya I love constantly recharging things and keeping track of 3 additional separate items (2 airpods, charging case), making sure they're all charged at the right times, pairing to the right devices, dropping connections. One ear working not the other. Low bandwidth shitty sound quality, audio drops, pops, cracks. etc. etc.
Or you could just plug in a pair of headphones, simple and easy. But man how do I navigate that horrible horrible 1 ounce cord. It's such a nuisance, shucks
I just got off the plane, didn't see a bluetooth connection for the in flight entertainment? Didn't see a bluetooth jack on my friends keyboard either? Hmm and nothing on most handheld game systems either. Bummer.

Does this mean you don't own a cell phone and strictly use a wired landline?

You may want to go be a Jerry in another thread, because clearly, you think you sound great

#8109 1 year ago

With all the talk of headphone jacks, I ask a question whether BT compatibility for headphones was a possibility with the beefier computer Spooky is incorporating, and it turns into a shit show. A lot of technologies and gadgets are moving away from wires to wireless compatibility and technologies, but it seems like there are some that don't want the change. Noted. Get off my lawn!

#8490 1 year ago

Sounds like some people just need to chill. What’s the actual rush? We have a pretty good idea of timelines. The only real rush and need for an actual video of gameplay is so some can determine if they’re still “in”, or they’re just going to flip their spot.

As someone that’s “in”, I know I’ll get my game. I don’t need any more video or details to be released. At this point, I’m trying to ride the rest of this release wave going in blind, no spoilers.

Relax, that Hansel is so hot right now.

#8606 1 year ago

Received mine today with 2 black coozies.
(NorCal resident)

1 week later
#9483 11 months ago

I for one love how the animation style of the LCD matches that of the show (as seen on that screengrab), going to be some great theme and clip integration, whether it's an actual clip from the show, or new original content!

#9562 11 months ago

That upper orbit shot looks like the camera shot in TZ that's hit from the upper right flipper...sometimes you hit it, other times it's a brick, just takes some practice.

#9587 11 months ago
Quoted from canea:

You can see bug hit it smoothly a couple times at 3:25. Looks like everyone else is just slow on hitting it, hence the bricks. None of them had very good games, so probably can reserve judgment on that shot for now.

I wasn't complaining or passing a negative or positive judgement, as a prior owner of TZ, I was saying that the shot reminded me of a shot that's hit with the upper right flipper, and sometimes you got it, and other times you don't. Not ALL shots need to be easy.

#9602 11 months ago

Watching the gameplay video makes me so glad that I'm in from the start, and after this gets shown on Cartoon Network, the ones that are in to flip must be rubbing their fingers together once the non-pinball watchers of the Bullshit Breakfast show see the announcement.

1 week later
#10599 11 months ago

Passing the personality test goes a long way with customer service in all facets of life.

#10644 11 months ago

Any chance that R&M has hidden UV-reactive inks on the playfield?

#10650 11 months ago

Yeah, I think we touched on the whole UV/blacklight subject a number of pages ago in this R&M thread, then BAM, Stern reveals a "hidden" blacklight "mod". It's all kind of comical. That thread is really picking up steam...

#10723 11 months ago

Or what if someone who is not in such a rush, be it for creating space or gathering funds, would prefer a lower spot, and decides that he/she wanted to trade with someone's lower spot that may be already ready, does there even have to be a monetary incentive? What's wrong with a free, good faith swap that's a Win-Win for both parties involved? No one is really missing out in that scenario.

A good will gesture could could be more valuable than money sometimes.

#10726 11 months ago

Yeah I'm with you, I get the money thing, and I can understand wanting to get something for something, but sometimes The Dude just abides, man, and being fluid with good vibes can shine bright for the karma meter.

EDIT: And to be transparent, yes, I did PM to inquiry. No harm, no foul.

1 month later
#11879 10 months ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

So, if anyone wants to buy my spot in line BSE#429 let me know. I'm only looking to get out. Not looking for to sell at a premium. $1565

Commendable offer. That's what I call a good friend discount if I've ever seen one. That's cheaper than what I paid for my spot directly from distro ($1,525 + $50 PayPal fee). Congrats to the new #429!

1 month later
#12060 8 months ago

This thread sure did take a jump into the wrong vat of acid. Maybe you should have brought your own ladles...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Toronto, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider druthefu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside