20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberslunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8122 4 years ago

I want to apologize to everyone that took offense at my previous post regarding the creators of Rick and Morty. Despite provided evidence, many seem to simply not care and greatly sympathize with these creators and discredit claims by outlets such as The Washington Post, calling them "tabloid clickbait blog posts."

All I'll say is that if anyone wants to see for themselves, just watch the original pilot episode and skip to 4:00 in. I'm not referring to the first episode called "Pilot" of the show, but the one based on Back to the Future.

Check out his pictures of Baron Trump he drew. Or his dexter sketch. Or the texts to the underage girls that surfaced. Or maybe someone knows the episode I was originally referring to, with the kid in bed with two girls. Maybe someone knows the episode. That is what this show is based on.

I wouldn't doubt there are some Spooky/Adult Swim employees here so I don't expect this to go over well but I just want to point this out before people support these guys by dropping crazy amounts of money on this.

#8129 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

A sincere apology isn't followed with finger pointing and more damning.

#8131 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Dude, you already were banned from one other thread few spewing this crap, why did you feel the need to bomb everyone's PM box with crap and then come to this thread and do it again? Are you just looking for a Pinside ban altogether? What is your agenda and why do you continue this crusade? Get over it and move on... So you hate Rick and Morty and the creators, go to some other thread and live there.

You asked for proof and I was banned from the thread. You literally asked for it as well as the other people I messaged. I only pm'd the people that asked me for proof and I provided it. If you didn't take the time to read them all that isn't on me.

#8136 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

You're psychotic man. GTFO of this thread.

logical fallicy (resized).pnglogical fallicy (resized).png
#8143 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Can you show us proof you like pinball?

Well apparently nothing is good enough around here to prove anything but you can check my post history.

#8153 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I didn’t ask for proof and you still pm’d me. How did you know who to pm after you were kicked off the thread? Are you taking screen shots of the threads? Are you writing down names? This is all very disturbing to me. Please stay out of anything related to R&M.

You seem easily disturbed. At least you didn't have people hunting down your personal information and going through your deactivated facebook account somehow after critiquing a children's show.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberslunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=cyberslunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.